SWIMMING (TAEGI)

By COPKOOK

thirsty boys and swimming lessons min yoongi / kim taehyung completed 2015 More

SWIMMING
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

NINE

611 11 2
By COPKOOK

Jimin's eyes widened as he stared at Hoseok and Jungkook before he rushed off to his bedroom, feeling extremely uncomfortable about being caught in the middle of pleasuring himself.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook and chuckled, before following Jimin. Jungkook was left alone in the lounge room, listening to the noises that continued to come from Jimin's laptop. He then grew uncomfortable and decided to follow Hoseok.

"Hey Jimin, need some help?" Hoseok asked, entering Jimin's room. Jimin shook his head, his face turning a bright red. Hoseok smiled as he sat across from him on the bed. "You don't need to be embarrassed, it's completely normal to pleasure yourself. Especially if you're lonely."

That made Jimin feel great about himself.

"I mean, I do it all the time." Hoseok continued. "When Jungkook's ignoring me, I've got nothing better to do..."

Jungkook stood at the doorway, rolling his eyes at Hoseok. Jimin looked up at Jungkook briefly before dropping his gaze again. Jungkook noticed this and walked over to the bed, sitting down in between Jimin and Hoseok.

"Ignore Hoseok hyung, he's an idiot." Jungkook said, earning a 'hey!' from Hoseok and a small chuckle from Jimin. Jungkook smiled, shuffling closer to Jimin. "But he's right about one thing, don't be embarrassed that we walked in on you. We came in unannounced and you were unprepared, we're sorry."

Jimin mumbled an 'it's okay' before Jungkook continued, moving even closer to Jimin.

"But, it is better if you have someone else help you... And two are better than one." Jungkook said with a smile. "Plus, that has got to be getting uncomfortable."

Jimin nodded, unable to deny the discomfort he was feeling from being caught mid-masturbation and not being able to finish. Jungkook's smile grew and he leaned in closer, kissing Jimin as his fingers ran down his length. Jimin moaned the kiss as he was touched, which made his cheeks turn even redder (if that was even possible). As they kissed, Jungkook could feel Hoseok placing kisses along his neck, his hands slowly trailing up and down his body.

For what had been an uneventful day, the afternoon was starting to get entertaining for the pair.

"Hyung, do you mind if we do more than this?" Jungkook asked, pulling away from Jimin briefly. Jimin paused for a second before shaking his head, his embarrassment lessening as his lust increased.

"All three of us?" He asked. "Are all three of us going to be doing.. stuff?"

"Well it's hardly fair if one of us has to sit out." Hoseok piped up, looking over Jungkook's shoulder at Jimin. "It'll be more fun if we're all involved."

"O-okay." Jimin said, nodding slightly. He'd watched this kind of stuff a couple of times, and had always been curious, but being the lonely person he was he'd never been able to experience. It'd been a while since he'd had any form of sex with anyone.

Jungkook then pulled his own shirt off, followed by Jimin's, while Hoseok did the same behind him. They didn't have to worry about Jimin's pants because they were already off, but they did have to take their own off. When they did so, the erections they'd somehow managed to hide sprung free, bringing relief to the pair. Now they were all fully naked, they returned their attention to the task at hand.

"Hyung, you're bottom." Jungkook said, and Hoseok nodded in agreement behind him. "I'm not bottoming for once, I always bottom."

"O-oh, okay." Jimin was still a bit surprised by all of this, so he wasn't going to argue about who was top or bottom.

Kissing him again, Jungkook gently pushed Jimin down so he was lying underneath him. He slowly crawled down his body, while Hoseok moved up to attack Jimin's neck, sucking on it and leaving bright red marks that we're going to be obvious when Jimin was on-duty at the pool the next day. Jimin moaned as Hoseok continued leaving bright red marks and Jungkook's tongue travelled up his dick. Jungkook's mouth enveloped the tip, his tongue swirling around it. Hoseok travelled down to Jimin's nipples, biting gently down on it.

Jimin was having no problem with being bottom.

Hoseok shifted uncomfortably from where he was crouched on the side of the bed, disliking the positions he had to be in. Jungkook noticed this and pulled away from Jimin briefly, replacing his mouth with his hand.

"Is it going to be better if we move to the floor or something? There might be more room." He suggested, and Hoseok looked up at him, scrunching up his nose.

"Floor sex, ew. No, I'll just climb on to the other side of the bed." Hoseok said, making Jungkook sigh and wonder why he didn't just do that earlier rather than climb on the floor.

As Hoseok climbed on to the bed, he reached around Jungkook's body and wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's dick, nibbling Jungkook's ear as he began to move his hand up and down Jungkook's length.

"Jimin, do you have lube? And a condom?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin nodded. "Where?"

"Top drawer, over there." Jimin pointed over at a chest drawers, and Hoseok got up and went over to it. He opened the drawer, his eyes widening as he stared at the contents of the drawer. "Most of the lube and condoms are joke presents from friends and stuff."

"There are so many flavours..." Hoseok muttered, digging through the collection. "Ooh, ribbed."

"Hoseok, just pick one." Jungkook snapped.

"Jungkook, there's heated ones." Hoseok whisper-shouted excitedly, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Pick one!"

"Okay, okay." Hoseok grabbed the first condom and tube of lube he saw, closed the drawer and returned to the other two. "I'll put them on."

Jimin decided it was his turn to return the pleasure, and as Hoseok put the lube on Jungkook, who was now sitting on the side of the bed, Jimin climbed down in front of Hoseok and wrapped his fingers around his dick. While he stroked Hoseok's length, he cat-licked the tip. Hoseok moaned, his fingers fumbling slightly around Jungkook's dick as Jimin slowly took his length in his mouth.

Once the lube was coated on Jungkook's dick, Hoseok tapped Jimin's shoulder. Jimin looked up, understood what was going on and climbed back on to the bed. Jungkook got him to go on all fours, and he brought himself to his entrance. Jimin's eyes widened as he felt Jungkook insert the first finger, gently stretching him. Hoseok came around to the front of him, and Jimin opened his mouth, letting Hoseok slowly enter his dick.

As Jungkook prepped Jimin, Jimin concentrated on giving Hoseok head. He was so engrossed in that task that he barely even notice the pain that came with being stretched.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked, and Hoseok pulled out so Jimin could respond. Jimin nodded, managing a 'yes' in between his slight pants. Jungkook then nodded to Hoseok, who decided to watch the next bit rather than participate.

As Jungkook flipped Jimin on to his back, Hoseok sat on a nearby seat, touching himself as he watched. Jungkook kissed Jimin as he aligned himself with Jimin's entrance, trying to distract Jimin as he entered him. Jimin's eyes widened at the feeling of being filled - which was one he didn't feel often - but the mild pain quickly turned to pleasure as Jungkook began to slowly move inside of Jimin.

Jungkook quickly picked up his pace, happy he was on top for once. Jimin quickly became a mess of moans and pants underneath him, and Jungkook was surprised he'd even lasted this long. He mustn't have been far through the video when they interrupted.

A loud moan from Jimin told Jungkook he'd hit that special spot, and he continued to hit there. The moans coming from Jimin were music to Hoseok's ears as he continued to touch himself, making him feel slightly upset he was missing out on the fun.

Jimin soon came, moaning loudly as he threw his head back. Rather than continue to thrust inside of Jimin until he came, Jungkook pulled out and gestured for Hoseok to come over.

"I'm bored of being top, and you're being left out." Jungkook said, and Hoseok instantly knew what he was getting at. As Jimin lay panting next to them, Jungkook lay down on the bed and spread his legs. Hoseok slowly entered him dry, not bothering to prep. It wasn't the first - and probably wouldn't be the last - time he'd done that.

Slowly stretching Jungkook, Hoseok began to move inside of him, kissing him as he did so. Jimin turned his head and watched tiredly, his eyelids drooping slightly. Jungkook and Hoseok's pants mingled together, until he wasn't quite sure whose belonged to who.

Hoseok began to pick up the pace, making Jungkook's moans grow louder as he reached his climax. Hoseok could tell Jungkook was close, and could feel himself getting close too. Jungkook's fingernails were digging into his back as they usually did, but he barely even felt them. That wouldn't stop him from complaining about the marks later though.

When Jungkook came, the sight was enough to set Hoseok off and caused him to cum inside of Jungkook. He slowed down his thrusts and exited Jungkook, giving him a tired kiss. Jungkook smiled at him and then looked over at Jimin, who looked ready to fall asleep.

"Let's all have a shower and then sleep." Hoseok said, and the pair nodded in agreement. They all slowly got up, Jimin sleepily resting against Jungkook as he led them to the bathroom.

They all had a shower together, Hoseok kissing both of them as he washed their hair and Jungkook washed their bodies. Jimin just stood there, looking about to drop. This day had gone better to plan, though it did mean he ended up more tired than he'd planned as well.

Once dried and dressed in some briefs Jimin leant them, they all snuggled in Jimin's bed. Hoseok chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the pair.

"I think we could almost make this a regular occurrence." He said, kissing the tops of both their heads.

"Maybe not too regular." Jimin murmured into Hoseok's chest.

"Oh, I didn't mean just the sex, I just mean us. All three of us." He said and Jungkook nodded sleepily.

"What? Like, having two boyfriends or something?" Jimin frowned in confusion, this was all too much for his tired brain.

"Well, yeah, basically." Hoseok shrugged.

"But I barely even know you. I've just been to a couple of Jungkook's parties." Jimin said, and Hoseok chuckled.

"Well, you've had sex with us, how much more do you want to know?" Jungkook laughed sleepily, though he looked like he'd already fallen asleep. "Though seriously, why don't you just go on a couple of dates with us, and then you can see. Our dates are pretty great."

Jungkook mumbled something about park benches.

"Okay... But first," Jimin yawned loudly. "I need to sleep, I have work tomorrow."

Hoseok chuckled, staring at the marks littered across Jimin's neck.

"Alright, sleep tight." Hoseok said as Jimin snuggled closer to him. Jungkook then did the same and Hoseok smiled down at them. He then exhaled slowly and closed his eyes, sleep quickly taking him.

-

Jungkook fell on to the floor with a thud as he rolled over, waking the three up. He groaned, in enough pain already from their activities earlier.

"Hyung," he said, looking up at Jimin. "If any relationship is going to happen between the three of us, you're going to need to get a bigger bed. This one's just too small."

"Sorry." Jimin said as Jungkook climbed back into the bed and flopped himself on to the other two, earning groans from both of them.

"Jungkook, I love you, but sometimes you're a pain." Hoseok said, and Jungkook chuckled, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Do you really mean those words?" Hoseok shrugged. "Because if that's the case, you're probably going to have to meet the parents soon - or parent, in this case."

"Haven't I already..." Hoseok trailed off as Jungkook shook his head.

"Not this one." He said, grinning. "I've gotta warn you, Seokjin Hyung is pretty protective. You'd better make sure you impress him."

"I'll just send Jimin in my place. Okay, Jimin?" Hoseok said, looking over at Jimin. Jimin didn't respond, which Hoseok took as a yes.

And poor oblivious Jimin couldn't stop him. But that was mainly because he was asleep again.

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 9.4K 78
"Save me from myself. Don't let me drown." COMPLETED ⚠⚠⚠SUPER IMPORTANT WARNING: DO NOT ignore the A/N in the beginning of the story⚠⚠⚠
14K 912 26
hoseok doesn't like robots but he might be stuck with one anyway. jung hoseok / min yoongi completed 2016
250K 6.9K 18
"𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰" [ Finished ]
405K 9.1K 27
" Your cute "