Stall

By MysteryMixtapes

*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the l... More

Intro / Warning / Important
Stall Teaser / Trailer
Red Lights / The Beginning
Bathrooms / The Beginning
Leather and Lace / The Beginning
Vodka & Whiskey / The Beginning
Consensual / The Beginning
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Authors Note / Bonus Content
Q&A
STALL Sequel & Teaser

Chapter 94.

410K 10.1K 95.2K
By MysteryMixtapes

"Anything that you ask
I will give you the love of your life"

***

"You three did fucking WHAT!" Harry bellows, clenching his fists by his side as he glares at us; standing there like three delinquents that just got sent to the principles office.

So, Harry saw my hand.

He's taking it well.

We are standing in the living room like the three sheepish stooges we are, while Jimmy holds out a peace offering of a Happy Meal between his hands.

"Does someone want to explain to me why the fuck you went to David's office and why the fuck her hand looks like that!" Harry shouts, pointing to my hand I'm holding against my chest.

I don't think I broke anything, it's just a bit red and swollen and I think I cut one of my knuckles on David's teeth. I didn't realise punching someone hurt so much.

Jimmy looks sideways at me, at the same time Steve does; and Jimmy nudges me with his shoulder "Go on, you tell him peaches"

Are you fucking serious? What so you're just throwing me under the bus with this?

I glare at Jimmy and he gives me a nervous smile, whispering through his teeth "You're the only one he won't literally kill out of the three of us, so take one for the team"

I huff, giving Steve and Jimmy an unimpressed look as they both dart their eyes away and look around the room, all that's missing is the whistling.

Big bad dangerous wusses. The lot of you.

I step forward towards Harry, who looks absolutely livid but I catch the glimpse of hurt on his face when he looks to my hand.

"Harry just... Just listen okay? Yes we went to Davids office - but we had a good reason. I had a good reason." I say holding my hands up, trying to placate him.

"I don't care what the reason was Abby! You could've gotten hurt and these two..." Harry snaps, pointing to Steve and Jimmy "Fucking know better. They should have never taken you there"

"Told ya he'd throw a tantrum" Steve pipes up, lifting his brows at Harry and Harry grits his teeth, growling in the back of his throat at Steve.

"You know what's great for tantrums?" Jimmy adds, shaking the Happy Meal in his hands "Chicken Nuggets - they make everything better"

Harry looks like he's about to blow a blood vessel in his forehead as he goes to launch towards them; but I block him and press my hands against his chest, wincing and cussing under my breath at the sharp pain in my hand.

Harry freezes; his eyes darting to my hand as he grasps my wrist and pulls my hand up to look at my knuckles while he frowns "What the hell did you do? How did this happen? Did he hurt you?"

"She punched David in the face" Jimmy answers but it sounds muffled, and I look over my shoulder to see the Happy Meal box now open, and Jimmy shoving chicken nuggets in his mouth and he shrugs his shoulders, mouthing 'what? I'm hungry'

Harrys eyes widen as he looks at me when I dart my eyes back to his face, his anger being stifled by shock.

"You what?"

"Yeah, and she smashed a bunch of shit in his office with a sledge hammer - she's hot as hell when she's angry, nearly converted me" Jimmy answers again, with a mouth full of food, casually dropping a nugget on the floor for Ludo.

Harry looks even more stunned, practically speechless as he looks to my hand and back to my face again "...You did that?"

I roll my lips into my mouth, giving him a shy shrug "He hurt you - he's lucky I didn't punch him in the face with the hammer"

He still just stares at me with his lips parted; like he's trying to comprehend what I'm saying so I just keep rambling, wanting to distract him from blowing a fuse again.

"It wasn't just me though, Jimmy beat the crap out of him - Steve threatened to shoot him. We went there because we care Harry, because we won't let someone hurt you. I know you're the protective one, but we're protective of you too"

Again, I'm in a situation where I'm talking about someone getting beat up as a way to comfort someone - I don't think it will ever feel normal.

Harry blinks like he's trying to take in what I'm saying, and he glances to Jimmy and Steve, looking between them as his brows crease.

"So she told you about what David did I'm assuming? With my erm... Artwork from the fundraiser" he doesn't sound annoyed that I told them, if anything he looks embarrassed.

"Yeah - the fuckin prick" Jimmy nods with a scowl, dropping the Happy Meal box on the counter, to then wipe his hands on his pants "but it wasn't just for that, what he got today was long over due any way for all the shit he's done. He got off easy, he deserves a lot worse - it was just a warning for him"

Harry looks between the three of us, his brows furrowing deeper like he's confused "You three did that for me?"

"Of course" Steve says, the first one of us to reply "They fuck with one of us, they fuck with all of us"

"We got you boo, anyone screws with you they'll have us to answer to - we're family" Jimmy adds, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Awe Jimmmmmmmyyyyy. My heart just melted.

Harrys eyes go back to me, and I give him a small smile; noticing the vexed look on his face and I know he's trying to decipher how to deal with whatever this is making him feel or what to do with it.

"I'd do anything for you - I told you that, so I guess that also includes punching a grown man in the mouth"

Harry presses his lips together in a straight line, letting out a heavy sigh through his nose as he looks over my hand again "You three realise, you've just given him a reason to retaliate even more right? This is only going to make it worse - especially him going after Abby"

"I don't care - let him. Release whatever you have on him, and we can all deal with him. He's a coward and I'm done with his shit Harry - we're all done with his shit. He's gotten away with this for far too long" I say with a firm tone, and Harry raised a brow at the harsh flare in my voice.

Harry looks to Steve and Jimmy, and he places my hand back at my side as he steps around me to walk over to them. Jimmy immediately steps back, holding his hands up.

"Look of you're gonna hit me - just not the face, we've got a date night tonight" Jimmy says, trying to reason with him.

Harry stops in front of them, and Steve doesn't even flinch; I can't say I can picture him hitting Steve, and I can't picture Steve letting that happen either.

"M'not gonna hit you" Harry says, and Jimmys brows shoot up in shock.

"You're not?"

"No."

Jimmys gives him a cautious look, and steps forward to stand next to Steve, his face wincing like he's preparing for a surprise slap.

"You're both idiots for going there today, you know what he's like - and putting Abby in danger like that-" Harry starts but Jimmy cuts him off.

"She wasn't in danger, we'd never let anything happen to her. She's our little peach, and we'll always protect her" he defends with a rare serious tone to his voice that makes a bashful smile break out on my face.

Harry raised his brows, as a warning to let him finish and Jimmy rolls his eyes and nods at him to continue.

"Having Abby anywhere near David is dangerous... But, if there's anyone I trust her with... When she's not with me it's you two." Harry starts to look like he's feeling awkward, and rubs the back of his neck as he mumbles "So thank you... For what you did, even if it was stupid. I erm... I appreciate it, means a lot" Harry clears his throat, looking at the ground "M'glad you guys are what I have for family"

Both Steve and Jimmy are staring at Harry like he has three heads, just gaping at him and I watch the whole interaction trying to hide my smile.

I know that Harry knew Steve and Jimmy had his back, so to speak, but I don't think he realised how much that had it because of how important he is to them. How much they care.

I also think the family comment from Jimmy hit him right in his soft spot he tries to hide.

Jimmy presses his lips together in a tight emotional smile; his eyes glossing over and throws his arms out, wriggling his fingers at Harry "C'mon, c'mere - bring it in, you know you wanna"

Harry leans back with a panicked expression as his body goes rigid and he quickly argues "Jimmy, piss off - don't you you dare- why do you always have to make shit fucking weird"

Jimmy starts moving forward, gesturing his hands with a wide grin "Nope, c'mon - the time has come Styles, it's hug-o'clock, come to Jimmy"

"Fuck off Jimmy"

"I'm gonna hug you"

"No you're fucking not"

"Yes I am. Look here I go - I'm doin' it"

"Fuck of-"

Harrys protests are cut off by Jimmy wrapping his arms around Harrys shoulders, while Harry stands stiff and rigid as a plank of wood with his arms at his sides.

"Shhhhhhh, just let it happen" Jimmy whispers, resting his head on Harrys shoulder.

I smack my hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh at how painfully uncomfortable Harry looks - this has to be the most endearing and simultaneously awkward interaction I've ever seen.

"Let me go" Harry demands through his teeth, and Jimmy let's out a contented sigh, smiling to himself.

"Not until you hug me back"

Harry blows out a frustrated breath, clenching his fists at his sides, before he slowly and awkwardly bring his arms up to hover around Jimmys back, patting him on it in short hard motions.

"Do it properly" Jimmy says, snuggling closer to Harry.

"Oh for fuck sake" Harry huffs, linking his arms around Jimmys back and Jimmy's face breaks out into an elated toothy grin, and he darts his eyes to me over Harry's shoulder; sending me a cheeky wink.

"Awe you boys" Steve says, fanning at his eyes as he walks over and his giant muscled frame engulfs both of them, as he wraps his arms around Harry and Steve "That's what I always say - when in doubt, hug it out"

I press my palm harder against my mouth, not knowing if I want to cry from laughter or cry from how special this moment is for them, even if Harry won't admit it.

"If you two don't let me go in the next two seconds - I'm getting my gun" Harry wheezes, sounding like he's having his rib cage crushed by Steves hulk arms.

Steve and Jimmy slowly release him, stepping back and Jimmy gives him a teasing look "You loved it, don't lie"

"Loved it as much as sticking my dick in a bear trap" Harry says with a flat expression, still looking tense and uncomfortable.

"Excuse you" Jimmy scoffs "I have men and women begging to touch this body, consider yourself lucky"

Steve glares at Jimmy, and Jimmy gives him a pouty smile and slinks his arm around his waist; resting his head on his shoulder "But only one man gets to touch this fine peace of ass"

"Damn straight" Steve adds, wrapping a possessive arm around Jimmys shoulder.

Harry brings his hands up to rub against his temples and he let's out a heavy breath as he mutters "Look, I'd like to talk to Abby alone now, so can you two go on your date or whatever it is you're doing? We can talk about David later and sending those emails out"

I think the hugging was the final straw for Harry, I know he can only take so much affection - hell it took him long enough to warm up to it with me.

Jimmy snorts, pulling away from Steve and holds his hands up to make quotation marks with his fingers "Oh yeah, sure, you wanna 'talk' to her. It's alright big boy, I see you - I hear what you're saying"

Jimmy then starts beat boxing bow chika wow wow noises while thrusting at Harry and I'm doing everything I can to keep my snickering into my hand as quiet as possible.

Harry presses his thumb and forefinger against his eyes as he squeezes them shut and points to the front door behind them.

"Out! Get out!" he shouts.

"We're going, we're going. Jesus you sound like you need another hug" Jimmy says, rolling his eyes.

Harrys eyes snap open and he takes a step back, pointing at them "You touch me again and I'll punch you both in the dick"

Jimmy looks around Harry to me, pointing at Harry with his thumb while he mouths 'He so fucking loved it'

Harry clenches his jaw, and Steve grasps Jimmys hand tugging on it "Come on honey, let's leave these two to 'talk', we can watch some Ru Paul before dinner if we leave now"

Jimmy clenches his fist, bringing it in front of himself in triumph as he whispers an excited 'fuck yes'.

"We'll catch you later peaches, had fun today - don't forget our nail date - enjoy havin that talk till ya can't walk" Jimmy says, twinkling his fingers at me as Steve pulls him towards the door after he gives me a polite goodbye.

"I'll see you later" I say, biting on my lip and still smiling from everything I just watched.

Harry just watches them without another word, his shoulders slumping in relief when they finally get through the front door and it closes behind them, but it doesn't latch; however Harry doesn't seem to notice.

I keep chewing on my lip with an amused expression as Harry turns to look at me, with his brows dropped in annoyance "See, that's why I never thank them. They act like that"

"It's just because they care" I tell him, wanting to defend them and finding Steve and Jimmys behaviour really sweet in its own bizarre way.

"Well they can care from a distance. I can do without the fucking hugging" Harry gripes, and I find the sour look on his face adorable as he walks back to stand in front of me.

"So I shouldn't hug you then?" I tease, raising a brow at him.

Harry gives me a playful pout, proving his mood is obviously far better than its been in days and that what happened earlier didn't actually bother him as much as he's leading on.

"No, you're the only one I want hugs from" he coos, snaking his arms to wrap around my waist and pull my against him.

"So..." he starts, squinting his eyes as he tilts his head with a lazy smirk "My cute little mouse really socked someone in the mouth for hurting me?"

I press my lips together with a shy shrug, resting my hands against his chest "What can I say, call me Mouse Tyson"

Harry throws his head back with a loud cackle, before looking back at me like I'm a dickhead "That was fucking awful"

I just scrunch my nose up, poking my tongue out at him and feign looking offended "Hey I punched someone in the face for you today - be nice to me"

"Oh I'm gonna be real nice to you little mouse, don't worry" Harry says, with a suggestive drop to his voice and I raise my brows in question.

"I think what you did today has to be the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me" he jokes but there's a hint of seriousness to his tone; his lazy satisfied smile becoming more lopsided as he removes one hand from around me to grasp my wrist and bring my sore hand to his face.

My face drops into a flat expression "Uh, Harry... I don't think thats what most people class as romantic"

He brings my knuckles to his soft lips, ghosting careful kisses across them and raises his brows with a knowing look "That's true, but we aren't most people"

I pull my lips to the side, trying to give him a stubborn look as he pulls my hand from his lips and inspects it "I'm gonna have to teach you how to punch though, so you don't do this to your hand next time"

"What makes you think there's going to be a next time?" I ask, peering at him.

"Well if anyone hurts my feelings again, I need to make sure my body guard can throw a mean punch" he teases, releasing my hand so I can rest it back against his chest.

"So you're not angry at me?" I ask, frankly surprised over how well he is actually taking this.

"Oh no, I'm pissed" he says with a dead serious look, but then lifts his brows "However... I understand... why you did it, and didn't tell me. After the whole Andy incident with me, I can't really be mad at you - I did a lot worse"

I pull my face back in shock, stunned by the fact he just said that. Who are you? And what have you done with Harry?

"And besides... I'm more turned on then I am angry, picturing you smashing up that office and cracking him in the mouth has my cock throbbing" he says with a cheeky suggestive tone, lowering his eyes at me.

Never mind....there he is.

"Just can't help yourself" I mutter, shaking my head at him.

"With you?" he says, cocking a brow and then smiling "Never"

I roll my eyes as Harry leans down, pressing his lips to mine and caressing my own, sliding his hands down to cup my behind and give it a firm squeeze as he holds me against him.

However, our kissing is interrupted by a sudden burst of loud music from behind us and Harrys body becomes stiff and his fingers grip into my skin as he pauses our kiss.

The music is met with Jimmys off pitched voice screeching from the other side of the door, and Harry whips around to see Jimmys arm sticking through the small crack where the door is still open, holding his phone.

"I'll make love to you!
Like you want me to!
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night!
I'll make love to you!
When you want me to
And I will not let go
Till you tell me toooooo!"

Harry growls, reaching down to grab Ludos empty metal food bowl near the couch, and stalks towards the door; hurling the bowl at it with all his strength and it slams into the metal door causing a enormous bang to echo and startle the shit out of Jimmy, who squeals and rips his arm back through the door and slams it shut.

"Fuck off and go the fuck home you prick!" Harry bellows, reaching the door and locking it.

I'm snorting. I can't help it. I love Jimmy.

All I can hear is Jimmys obnoxious singing trail off from the other side of the door, and Harry huffs; relaxing his tense shoulders, and turns around to see the Ludo had followed him to the front door.

"It's nap time" Harry says, giving Ludo a knowing look and gestures his head towards the laundry.

Ludo complies without missing a beat and heads for the laundry, Harry has started bribing him with treats and Ludo knows he keeps them in there.

Harry ushers Ludo I to the laundry, disappearing inside for a moment to give him treats and then emerges again, shutting the door behind him.

He blows out a sigh, turning to face me and he grabs the hem of his white shirt, pulling it over his head in a swift motion; tossing it near the kitchen and smooths his long fingers through his hair as he prowls towards me with a devious glint in his eye.

He wets his lips as he reaches me and starts backing me up towards the couch; lowering his eyes at me and my stomach flips from the look in them.

"Now" he hums, his voice becoming that coy taunting tone that sounds innocent, however it's anything but "...Where was I?"

***

Okay my Lil Stevens, lemme explain the cliffhanger, it's one of the last smutty chapters for this book - so I thought it deserved it's own chapter.
Sorry it's been so long. I'm back on my bullshit now though.

Missed youuu.

***

Jimmy & Harry:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 518 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
95.5K 3K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...
2.5K 210 42
My hands instinctively move to his hair as I fall into a bliss of pleasure. His lips trail from my jaw to my shoulder, making my body burn and tingle...
462K 10.3K 45
"Uhm.. Sir? Can I help you?" I mumble while staring at him. He breaks out into a huge grin, the kind of grin you see on little kids when they get th...