I Fell For You (Magcon)

By Espinosasbae02

Hi, my name's Alexandra Donley. I am 16 with blonde hair and hazel eyes. I live for Magcon. Anyways me and my... More

I Fell For You (Magcon Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/N OVER 1K READS
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End. Kind Of.

Chapter 20

44 0 1
By Espinosasbae02

Matts POV

I can't believe what I did. I totally screwed up my relationship with Alex and I like her a lot.

Okay what happened was this girl came and she started to kiss me I tried pushing her off and I finally gave up. I didn't mean to kiss back, it's just a reflex.

Finally Alex was giving me a chance to talk to her.

Elayna left the room and I talked to her.

"So Alex I am so sorry. I love you so much please give me another chance."

She responded. "Okay, I really like you so I will give you one more chance. It will take time but we need to start fresh."

"Okay, will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"Yes!"

We hugged and Taylor walked in, just great.

Taylor's POV

WOW, they were hugging. They were back together. I was gonna try to win her back.

I just walked out in tears.

I made a mistake dumping her. I just missed her so much. I blew it.

I hate to say it, but Matt and Alex are not gonna be together for long.

I ran out onto my balcony and stood there staring at the stars.

I saw a shooting star and wished for Alex.

Elaynas POV

I witnessed all of this. I know it was wrong to snoop but, I had to know what was going on.

Wow Alex forgave him fast. I was happy for them.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me in the hallway. I thought it would be Nash.

This may sound creepy but his cologne smelt different. I smelt that smell before, but it wasn't Nash's.

I turn to see Cameron.

Before I can stop anything. Cam smashes his lip into mine.

I look over and Nash is standing in the doorway. He walks away.

I did something bad.

I kept kissing Cam. It just kinda happened. What am I gonna do now?

I felt sparks with Cam. Oh God. Now I understand Alex's struggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah a little drama was there. Keep reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and he Usual👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...
9.3K 186 35
Mackenzie Dallas, is an ordinary 17 year old girl. Yes her brother is Cameron Dallas but she never makes a big deal about it. Obviously she has met t...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
3.7K 120 25
Perrie Anne Dallas is a 14 year old girl which her big 19 year old brother named Cameron Dallas. Perrie has a best friend named Amelia Marie Thomson...