My Secret Affair[Completed]

By Shaku1995

He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls h... More

Chapter 0
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
28
Celebration
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Fun Facts
6yearwithOurHomeBTS

Chapter 10

16.4K 899 1.1K
By Shaku1995

Rin blinked once and then again and again as her brain tried to put together all the pieces of information that had left Jimin's mouth. Jimin didn't have a girlfriend, to top that fact, he admitted he had never been in a relationship before since all the girls he had come across with had ulterior motives to befriend him.

"Who is My Bae then? Who is the person you often talk to blushing on your phone? " Rin asked in curiosity as they sat face to face in the cafeteria.

"That would be my best friend Taehyung. He is a brat, doesn't let any chance slip away to bother me and he has been worse since I told him about you" Jimin gave her a sheepish smile as he confessed scratching the back of his head.

"Don't know what came in his mind to save his name as My Bae in my cell phone but that's nothing compared to what my name is saved at his" Jimin chortled recalling how mortified he was for the first time when he had seen his name on Taehyung's cell phone.

All of a sudden, Rin felt like she was the biggest fool in the world. If only she would have stayed back and asked him about the phone call, she would be saving herself from a hell of a lot of pain and heartache.

"I'm so sorry for jumping to a conclusion" Rin lowered her head feeling ashamed of herself. She realized how wary her relationship with Jungkook had turned her into and she hated it.

"It's ok,  thankfully it was just a misunderstanding and not because I sucked in bed" A lighthearted laugh erupted within her hearing his statement, and color in Jimin's face returned back listening to his favorite sound.

"Seriously, I thought I really was really that terrible and that's why you didn't want to see my face or even receive my calls"  With a grin decorating his gorgeous face Jimin continued making her laugh. Her adorable giggles were music to his ears, something he would give up his everything to listen to.

"No Jimin, You were awesome," Rin clasped her mouth realizing what she had just spilled.

A pink blush crept across her skin while she mentally facepalmed for making the situation between them awkward. Jimin looked completely flustered as well. He was looking all over the place but her face nibbling his lower lips.

After some time both of them cleared their throat hoping to ease the tension between them.

"Actually" Jimin began fidgeting his finger in slight nervousness gaining her interest.

"I don't want us to be...."

Rin took a deep breath in, knowing what was coming. I don't want us to be anything serious, after all, we were drunk.

She was lowkey anticipating those words to come out of his mouth and no matter how painful it would be, she would nod her head in agreement shallowing all the bitter feelings.

"I don't want us to be just a casual"  Her eyes bolted wide as she leaned closer to make sure if she heard him correctly.

"I want us to be serious," Jimin ruffled the back of his head and huffed a deep breath then resumed "I really like you Rin, like really really, I want something more to happen between us, I want you more than a friend" he finished giving her a tight-lipped smile eyeing her with a lot of hope.

"You...want us..." Rin pointed him then to her and gulped "to date" The words came barely a whisper, however, Jimin bobbed his head understanding her.

"Like a relationship, girlfriend-boyfriend?" Jimin nodded again feeling cold sweat covering his body as he internally dreaded her rejection.

" I want to date you but if it's too much for you then it's okay, we can remain friends" The sincerity that was glistening in his eyes as he spoke those words was the sole thing she had been craving to see in the eye of the guy she would fall in love with. Her heart jumped in bliss.

Rin placed her hand on top of his and gave him a slight reassuring squeeze.

"Jimin, I would love that too" Jimin's eyes went slightly wide at her reply.

"So does that mean we...." Jimin trailed off but the gleam that had started to appear in his face made Rin more than glad to accept his proposal.

"Yes, we should mark today's date in our calendar to celebrate our  anniversary next year" Rin exclaimed with a huge smile.

"Every year" Jimin corrected her as he took her hand and intertwined them with his and that was when Rin realized that this was going to last, they were going to last.

Taking bags full of items that she and Jimin had shopped together, Rin floundered to open the door of her room. She could hardly contain her excitement as she recalled the couple items they had brought for themselves. 

She couldn't wait to wear them to the college tomorrow.

The relationship was her first real relationship and she was exceedingly happy to have a boyfriend like Jimin, who she knew would go above and beyond to make their relationship work.

It was the kind of love and bond she had always wished to share with someone special and finally, her dream was becoming a reality.

Turning on the light, she whirled around smiling to herself but quickly dropped her bag getting startled by the guy on her bed.

"What the fuck?" She yelped placing her hand above her racing heart.

Jungkook had a smug smile plastered on his face as he ran his finger through his hair giving her an intense look that conveyed his wanton desires with ease.

Lifting the bags up from the ground, she carefully placed them on the couch and took her time to examine her room. 

Her bed was covered with rose petals. Candles that were yet to be lighted were placed on the table and other places of room and not to miss the way Jungkook was laying on her bed un-shirt, showing off his perfect abs.

"What is this?" His behavior was starting to get on her nerves now.

Jungkook slowly yet sensually got out of the bed and erased the distance between them without breaking their eye contact.  Taking her hand he placed them on top of his chest where freshly-inked words were engraved as proof of his love to her.

"My Queen" when her mind processed the calligraphy written in slick cursive writing just above his beating heart, a  bolt of lightning shot through her fingers and she quickly retracted her hand off the tattoo then took a step back adding some space between them.

"I'm planning to tattoo your name next" He pointed at the side of his neck "Here" He then gave her a big bunny smile hoping she liked his surprise but to his confusion, Rin remained neutral trying to figure out what he was trying to pull off.

"What are you trying to prove?" Her thought quickly transformed into words.

"That I'm serious about us," he stepped forward, took her hands, and kissed them "That I love you and only you." Jungkook searched her eyes for any sort of reaction but got none. She was staring at him with narrowed eyes as though he was explaining the world toughest equation.

"Which part of we are over did you not get?" She pulled her hands back.

"Come on Rin, we both know its just your jealousy talking," he huff a laugh pretending everything said to her was nothing but a pointless rant. She didnt know if Jungkook was really ignorant of his poor treatment towards her or he was simply pretending to be clueless but his behavior had managed to hit her nevers and dashed past him to clean her bed.

"I really don't get it what are you trying to pull off or who are you trying to fool but I'm done with your nonsense" She dusted off the petal as though they were mere dirt.

"And the tattoo, these candles don't mean a thing now" collecting all of the candles, she handed it to Jungkook who looked perplexed at her behavior.

"I prepared all these for us and you are messing up everything. What's wrong with you Rin?" Letting all the candles fall down on the ground, Jungkook gripped her elbow and swung her right into his chest with force.

"You!" Rin shouted right in his face "You in my life! That is what's wrong with me" 

"What?" Jungkook scoffed with an eye roll.

"Are you out of your mind?" He hauled her closer but she pushed him placing her palm in his chest.

"No, You are the one going insane"  She turned away and started to pull the bedsheet off the bed where Jungkook was laying a moment ago. "I clearly told you that we are over,  I don't want anything to do with you" 

"Are you seriously dumping me?" he snapped her back to make her face him, anger pulsating through his heart at her statement.

"When were we in a relationship that I can dump you?" she asked meeting his eyes.

"What--"

"I don't remember being in a relationship with you," her words were like a bullet shot through his heart and he unconsciously staggered backward.

"Is this because of that guy?" his voice was rimming with distaste as his frown deepened remembering how close they were getting nowadays.

Since the day that guy name Jimin came into her life, Rin had started to be more distant and act harsher than usual. In the back of his mind, he already knew the reason why his Rin was talking rubbish but his heart was in denial.

"By the way, that guy you are referring to has a name and he is my boyfriend" and with the revealationJungkook completely flipped.

"You fucking slut, you are dumping me for that nerd?" He growled in rage and seizing her by her waist, he threw her on the bed harshly and got on top of her refraining her to move by grabbing both of her hands and placing them above her head.

His eyes dimed dark as madness twinkled brilliantly in them making her regret her decision to drop the news of her dating someone else so soon.

"Are you forgetting who am I? My family fed your poor ass and if we were not there you would be living in the streets" his thunder-like voice boomed making her cower in fear but she didn't stop struggling underneath him. 

"You belong to me, do you understand? You owe me your life, and if you don't get this into your mind then I will fucking drill it into your brain" He pounded his finger on her temple as he screamed those words.

"I am a person, Jungkook" With all her might she successfully pushed him away and scooted as far as possible from him.

"I'm not a fucking cloth that you can wear anytime you want or toss it into a cupboard when you get tired of. I'm a person with feelings, for god damn sake" She covered her face weeping. Her entire body was trembling violently in dread. She was afraid! Terrified of him and his temper but she continued. 

"Just because I owe your family doesn't give you the right to treat me like a whore " The anguish she was feeling was clearly visible in her shaking voice.

"Rin" He tried to touch her but she slapped his hand away.

"Go away, You disgust me. If I had known your true nature forget about loving you, I would not even glance in your way " She began to wipe her hands, her face, and her neck feelings disgusted on herself for letting him touch her countless times.

"STOP" Jungkook forcefully grabbed her hands and jerked her to look directly into his eyes.

"You are hurting me" He whispered, a drop of tear trickled down his eyes as the feeling of his heart twisting in all possible ways began to increase.

"Good, Now you know how I have been feeling all these years, staying in slide line and watching you suck other girls lips, getting humiliated in front of your friends with our every encounter, crying to sleep in a hope that maybe tomorrow you will acknowledge me in front of the world" Jungkook's grip on her hand loosen and taking this as an opportunity, she slipped her handoff.

"I am glad that you are finally in pain" and then she walked out of the room leaving him and his messed up mind behind.

Jungkook remained in a state of trance as his mind replayed all the things that had happened today.

The excitement he had when he got the tattoo, the plans he had for today's night, everything got ruined within a sec and all he could do was witness it helplessly.

Racking his fingers through his hair a small dark chuckle began to erupt which slowly turned into waves of laughter.

She had dumped him.

She had dumped the Jeon Jungkook for a Nerd

"You thought you could leave me for him" He threw his head back laughing like a madman.

"Oh babe, You have no idea, what I'm going to do with you! but I promise after I'm done, you won't be able to dream about anyone else other than me"

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 88 31
It's a fanfiction of Jeon jungkook X reader (y/n). Behind an alluring facade lies the ugliness of the heart. She was just like this, a killer beauty...
88.7K 2.5K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
103K 3.3K 13
Somewhere his heart still beats at her name and he couldn't deny it. Though her thoughts, nightmares leave him complete broke sometimes but he still...
33K 2.1K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...