A Beauty In A Geek. (BTS Fanf...

By kouumin

She is pretty but chosed to hide her beauty behind those fake glasses. Later on she gets a job, being a makeu... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter 3 Friends?
Chapter 4 Friends? No.
Chapter 5 Lies & Sadness
Chapter 6 Strangers.
Chapter 7 Dullness flows around us.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Umm.. No.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12~ OhGod. Why me?
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Changes?.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Ideas? (Please read and answer or this story MIGHT get discontinued!)
Chapter 22
Notice (Important)
A/N
Important Author Note

Chapter 14

6.3K 226 44
By kouumin

-"Please save her!!"

-"We will do our best,sir"

-"Please.. I can't afford to lose her."

-"We can't please., she is my best friend."

-"We will try. Please wait."

-"Aish.. Okay.."

1..

2..

3..

4..

5..

Five hours. Five hours that Jae Hee has been in that surgery room. Five HOURS. What if she broke her bones? What if she is paralyzed? What if ..

she's not gonna make it?

I paced back and forth looking down impatiently. Biting my lower lip as tears shed down my eyes. All the Bts members had their gazes low and stayed silent.I finally stopped pacing and sat down. Rephrasing what happened.

-"Hopefully, you will regret. Park Jimin" I heard Min Ah say as she walked away.

-"Hopefully, you will regret. Park Jimin."

-"Hopefully, you will regret. Park Jimin"

I balled up my fist. Why? Jae Hee-Ah.. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. Why was I so stupid?!? I let out a big yell as I slumped onto the chair as tears ran down my face.

-"Jimin-Ah.. Relax.. Just stay patient." V touched my shoulder.

-"You don't know how I feel!!" I shouted at him.

-"Jimin... Please.." I heard Jungkook whisper.

I turned my head and realized that Yoon Ah was also here. Her eyes were red as tears streamed down her face as she sobbed alone. Jungkook comforted her.

-"Aish.. Tchebal.. " I muttered and sat on the ground.

An hour passed. I ruffled my hair as the door finally opened. We stood up as I ran towards the doctor who was talking to a nurse. I looked at him as I kneeled down from a breakdown.

-"I'm so sorry.. " He told me.

-"Why sorry??.." I squeaked out.

-"S-She.. May be mute." He lowered his gaze.

-"WHAT?!?!" We all yelled as we cached everyones attention.

-"But she is fine. Everywhere else.. A few bruises on her face. No broken bones which is good." He clicked his tongue.

-"Kangsahamnida.." Yoon Ah weeped.

-"O-Oh.. Okay.. But mute?" I looked at him worried.

-"But it will not be permanent, probably for a month or two." He reassured. We nodded slowly and silently.

A week later~

Jae Hee has been in the hospital fast asleep. I looked at all the pictures we had togheter and smiled sadly. *Ring* My phone rang.

-"Yoboseyo?" I asked.

-"Yes, Is this Park Jimin-ssi? Its Dr.Oh." The other line replied.

-"Nae.. What is wrong?" I asked hoping for good news.

-"Jae Hee woke up, you can come visit her now." He said.

-"Kangsahamnida!! I will be on my way" I hung up and got dressed.

I rushed downstairs and saw all the members playing around. They stopped and looked at me confused.

-"Waegudaeyo?" Kookie asked.

-"Jae woke up.. I will go see her myself. Ok?" I looked at them as they nodded.

After I ran to the hospital, I looked around trying to find someone. I finally found the doctor and tapped his shoulder. He turned his head. I gulped a bit.

-"C-Can I see h-her?" I stuttered as the tears swelled up again.

-"Nae. She is in the normal rooms, right now. The bruises are getting better also. " He pointed at a hallway.

-"Kangsahaminda.." I bowed at the doctor as I ran away.

-"Wait." I stopped as I heard the doctor speak.

-"Make sure that she doesn't speak. Or she might loose her voice permanently." He warned me.

-"Nae, Kangsahamnida" I bowed and ran.

I ran and ran. I looked right and left searching for a desk if infos. I finally found one as I approached the nurse and stared at her as she looked at me and greeted with a smile.

-"May I know where is Choi Jae Hee's room?" I asked her as I waited impatiently.

-"Ah.. Room 207" She smiled.

-"Thank you." I bowed and looked at the doors.

-"204..205..206..207!!" I exclaimed but suddenly I felt a whisper.. A voice..

-"GoodLuck.. Park Jimin" Was what I heard.

-"Who are you?!?" I yelled but the person was already gone.

I got a bit of shivers and shrugged as I looked at the door. I opened it.

I found Jae Hee on the hospital bed. She was wearing a white gown that made her skin glow next to the sunny window. Her brown light hair flowed down nicely on her gown as she smiled to the nurse that gave her some pills.

The nurse walked away as she bowed and saw me. Jae Hee didn't gave me a glance since she was looking out the window looking sad as a frown attached on her face.

I stared at her as she continued to look out the window. Her skin shined brightly as the sun shined on her. Yet,she still had the frown.

I walked behind her as I back hugged her carefully making sure I'm not breaking any bones or bruises. She tensed up and didn't move.

-"It's me Jae Hee-Ah.." I mumbled as I rested my head on her shoulder.

She relaxed a bit as I teared up.

Jae Hee POV

I looked to the window wondering if he was there. Looking at the window as the sun shined brightly making remembering him. I frowned thinking of if he left me..

Suddenly, I felt some arms wrap around me as I was pulled carefully onto a firm chest. I got scared and tensed up frozen.

-"It's me Jae Hee-Ah.." That voice. His voice. I missed him so much.

Since I couldn't talk because it might make me loose my voice permanently, I relaxed a bit. He rested his head on my shoulder as a smile tugged on my lips. Until I felt my shoulder getting wet.

-"J-Jae Hee-Ah.. M-Mianhae.. J-Jeongmal.. M-Mianhae.." I heard him cry. Making me frown.

I pulled myself off his chest and sat in front of him so he will face me. His head was hanging low as his bangs covered his eyes. I smiled a bit and took my index finger pulling his head up by the chin.

He stared at me with sorrow eyes. I stroke his cheek and smiled. He still looked sorrowful. I made him look deep in my eyes as I mouthed "Kintchanna". He smiled. Making me smile even brighter.

-"I'm so sorry.. Are you mad at me?" He said as he lowered his gaze.

There was a moment of silent. How can he think that? I missed him and loved him. Why would I be mad?

I just shook my head and took out a post it. Scribbling and scribbling after I gave it to him. I smiled and stuck it on his forehead.

-"Yaah~" He pouted at me as I stuck out my tongue.

"Saranghae Park Jimin. I will always and forever love you. Arraseo? Promise me you will love me only!! - Choi Jae Hee" was written on the note.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

-"Nado Saranghae Choi Jae Hee, Arraseo Arraseo~ Promise" He held out his pinky finger and smiled at me.

I chuckled silently and locked mine's with his. His face was an inch from mine. He lowered his gaze as he stared at mine.

He quickly closed the distance between us as we locked a kiss.

I can finally feel his warmth again..

Yoon Ah POV

I stared at my violet ceiling as it stayed still, obviously. Rephrasing all what happened yesterday. Its been a week since i've seen Jae Hee. I can't have any emotions on my face any. Everything that is happening. Aish.. Why can't my memories be back already?

Luhan went to China to finish some business so I'm alone in my house. Sighing heavily. I decided to call Jae Hee.

Three rings later, no answer. I stomped my feet as I got very bored. I decided to text V.

Taking out my phone, I bit my lower lip hesitantly. Should I? Or not? I wiggled my feet as I nervously groan very heavily. I took out my phone back out and pressed V in my contact.

From: Yoonnie^^

Annyeong Oppa~ I want to hang out~! Can we please?~.~

Seconds later, he replied back as I jumped up smiling.

From: TaeTae~

Arraseo~ Eodigayo~? Because I want Bubble Tea~:3

I chuckle as I tapped the letters in my screen.

From: Yoonnie^^

Arraseo Arraseo! Can Jungkook come too? Pleasee??

I widen my eyes as I froze. DID I REALLY WRITE THAT ?!OH NO!!!! I panicked and rocked back in forth panickly. Oh nonono..

He is not replying.. T^T

From: TaeTae~

Arraseo~ YAY BUBBLE TEA~.~ Kookie said yes~!

I smiled and calmed down. I texted him to meet me at 4. I closed my phone and looked up to the clock. It was now 3. I decided to get ready.

Jungkook POV

-"Shower's all yours hyung!" I said as I dried my hair.

-"Arraseo~" V hyung went inside the bathroom and put his phone on the table.

I dived into my bed and played on my phone. V hyungs phone rang as he got a text. I was eagerly curious to see who it was. I took a small peak and saw it was Yoon Ah-ssi. I frowned because she texted hyung and not me!

I took his phone and jumped onto my bed as I sat straight. I clicked onto the "open" button and he had a code.

-"What could be his code.." I muttered to myself as I pouted.

-"A-Ah!! Ah.. Aish... Maybe.. XXXX? (Sorreh~ I couldn't think of one xD)" I clicked and it opened.

I did a small victory dance and looked into his messages.

From: Yoonnie^^

Annyeong Oppa~ I want to hang out~! Can we please?~.~

From: TaeTae~

Arraseo~ Eodigayo~? Because I want Bubble Tea~:3

From: Yoonnie^^

Arraseo Arraseo! Can Jungkook come? Please??

I widen my eyes as I read the last message.

-"S-She want me to come?" I blushed as I looked away. I smiled and texted her back.

From:Yoonnie^^

Arraseo~ Meet me at 4. Annyeong!

I closed his phone and decided to get ready.

~Later~

I was now fully dressed into some denim skinny ripped jeans and a simple white T-shirt. I looked at my pictures with Jae Yoon. Seeing how much I miss her smile. I miss her. I also like Yoon Ah.. But she is getting married. Why does everyone has to break my heart?

I sighed and sat on my bed. V came into the room ad he was dressed into a grey sweater with some skinny jeans.

-"I still can't believe you found my code.." He mumbled to himself.

-"You're to stupid!" I exclaimed.

-"Am not." He glared at me.

-"Kaja Hyung" I rolled my eyes as we left.

We walked inside the mall as we found the place where Yoon Ah said she was waiting for us. We bought some BubbleTea at the same time. Taro,Watermelon and Litchi.

We found Yoon Ah sitting on a bench as she smiled at her phone. She was wearing a grey hoodie with some black skinny ripped jeans. Like me... I blushed a bit and she looked upwards. She had putted on some fake round glasses with her hair loose as it stayed on her sides.

Taehyung chuckled as he saw we were wearing the same jeans. I whacked him on the shoulder and he winced causing Yoon Ah to look up at us. She smiled and waved at us.

-"Annyeong!!" She said happily.

-"Annyeong!! Isn't Luhan-ssi with you?" I asked. Hopefully not.

-"Aniya~ He is in China for a business thing.. Kaja!" She pointed to a shop.

-"Kaja~" V imitated her as she pouted and giggled.

We walked inside as we bought a lot of things. Trying a lot of thins too.

~Hour later~

We laughed and smiled until Yoon Ah was staring at something. We stopped laughing and looked at where she was looking. A hair salon. We jus continued to stare at it.

-"Guys.. I'm going to dye my hair.. Back to its original shade." She touched her blond hair.

-"You sure?" V asked her as she nodded.

-"Kaja then." I smiled at her as she did too.

We walked inside the salon as V hyung and me went to sit and drifted to sleep.

2 hours later

I slowly opened my eyes as I shook V hyung as he didn't wake up. Yoon Ah was staring at the mirror. I just stared at her back.

Yoon Ah POV

I finished dying my hair as they dried it. I looked into the mirror and widen my eyes. I.. I look like.. J-Jae Yoon.. That girl.. From Jungkook's picture..

I suddenly had a light in my eyes as I buried my face in my palms.

Light(FlashBack)

-"Jae Yoon-Ah~~ "Jungkook looks at me cutely.

-"Hmmm?" I look at him.

-"Can you call us Oppa?"I widen my eyes & I swear I saw Bts smirk.

-"U-Uh.. Keurae~ Look at those flowers~ Oh! Lets Go get BubbleTea!" I avoid the question & drag the maknae line downstairs.

(A/N She got Other Flashback she got too but I won't make you guys re-read^^)

End~

-"Oh.. Jungkook.. you are awake?" I asked them blankly my back facing them.

-"Mm.. Let me see!! V is still sleeping.." He cheered.

-"You little brat. I hate that I love you." I smiled to myself as I remembered how much I loved him.

-"W-What? Yoon Ah-ssi.." I cutted him off as I turned to face him.

-"I got my memories back. Its me.. The one you love and the one that loves you back." I smiled tears streamed down my face.

Jungkook was silent. He got up and walked towards me as he hugged me tightly.

-"I missed you.. I guess I really never loved someone else than you" He spoke as I felt him smile.

-"Saranghae.." I mumbled as I buried my face onto his neck.

Finally.. I know whom I belong to.

------------

Annyeong!! Sorry for the late update T^T I got a lot of black holes makin me forget my ideas @.@ Keke~ Enjoy!!~

Like,Comment,Vote!<3

Love Y'all xox

GttkLovee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 913 33
Choi Y/N.... a really beautiful and nice girl....asked to be a nerd just so that she can check what's going on in the school she owns.... yeah the sc...
319K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...
1.3K 50 10
Your Just starting your new Job in Korea as a makeup artist for BitHit Entertainment. Things don't go just as planned but you're going to roll with t...
2.1K 139 28
Her life is full of black, dark and gloom. She never send people her smile. She forgot the real her. She forget how to smile and that make she think...