Love Me

By Urban__Hood

When August wakes up from a year and a half long coma things aren't what he expects them to be. But as long... More

Character list
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
H O N E S T
35
36

32

570 29 6
By Urban__Hood

Justine

9:15 am

We sat in Chris's private jet headed to New York.

My mom had the kids, I was so sleepy but nervous at the same time.

My eyes followed his every move.

"Imma kill 'em" he paced back and forth, his fist bald up so tight you could see white.

I knew better then to touch him when he was like this so I only talked.

"Babe no you're not you have to think logical, you don't even know what happened" I said trying to be reasonable.

It was kind of skeptical, after this mystery guy hung up on us the first time we tried calling back but he wouldn't answer.

We had been on the plane since 6:30 so we had only about 15-20 minutes before we landed.

He looked at me nodding.

"You right but still imma fuck him up" he shrugged and sat next to me. Taking a sip of my water with two lemons I sighed.

"Ok baby" he shook his head and grabbed my hand. Placing a kiss on my palm, he closed his eyes and mumbled something under his breath.

We wondered around New York for close to an hour, she wasn't at her hotel that she was supposed to be living at but thank god for the nosey front desk girl.

She was a headache and ghetto at its finest but she did tell us that the girl and her "pimp" had check out after having a huge fight that ended up with her having to be airlifted to the hospital in Manhattan.

Bellevue

I had done had about enough of running around this damn place looking for her.

I loved Ev to death but I was tired.

"Babe I'm tired and hungry" I groaned as we reached the hospital. I looked out the window from our Uber.

"Ok we gone get you some food as soon as I find out what the fuck going on with my cousin" he said in a huff.

We got out going into the building. I went straight to the front desk and gave them her name. We got the room number and was on the elevator in less then five minutes. I looked up seeing myself in the mirror at the top of the all silver elevator.

"Jesus" I mumbled. There was a ding once  it reached level 4. Stepping off her room was the first one I spotted. The door was open slightly and the light was on.

I could hear low whispering coming from the other side. Before I could open my mouth August had forced his way in the door. There stood two men over her bed.

She had a bandage around her head and her face was all bruised up. She had a busted lip, a black eye and her mid section was bandaged as well since her hospital gown was raised like it had just got done.

"Oh my god" I mumbled with my hands over my mouth. she was unrecognizable.

"You.." I looked up and before I could process what was happening August had hit the guy standing closest to the window causing his head to go back and break the glass. Full of rage he continued to hit the man while the other one ran towards them.

"I'll fucking cut you nigga touch my husband" I quickly reacted putting my pocket knife to the side of his neck. Since he was facing away from me.

"Hey hey what's going on in here! I'm going to need all of you to leave now!" Two doctors came rushing in as they pulled August off the man.

"This ain't over nigga you gotta see me.. I told you, stay the fuck away from her"

"Let's go before I call security " the doctor pushed August out of the room.

"Getcho fuckin hands off me " he said shrugging the Doctor off.

A nurse came in taking the unconscious man out of the room with the help of two others and his friend who was glaring at me.

Shaking my head I looked over and her eyes were opening.

"Ev.." I whispered. She looked at me then looked at the ceiling.

"I'm pregnant" she said her voice cracking.

"So how did you know that guy" I asked as we sat in the waiting room.

She was being sent home since there was no major injuries and just a small concussion. They watched her over night and she and the baby was ok.

"Can't believe she's pregnant with that nigga baby" he shook his head in disgust.

"Baby, talk to me" I gently touched his hand. Sighing he looked at me and bit his bottom lip.

"Nigga use to be my right hand, along with Chris and Duke. They started messing around and I wasn't fuckin with it cause he knew D was in love with her and that was foul but that wasn't business long story short though. Nigga ended up going against me and trying to use her as my weakness" he paused.

Shaking his head.

"He was right though, I was too weak to kill him. I couldn't that was the homie at one point. We grew up together but like my brudda always said. Friends are your biggest enemies in this game"

" and Duke and—"

"Tim"

"Duke and Tim crossed you" I shook my head.

"Do you think Chris would—"

"Naah, I don't I always saw the jealousy in their eyes even though we all ate equally, I never got that from Chris. Das my brudda fa life I am a lil mo' cautious but that's just me" he chuckled and licked his lips as he watched the front door. He text somebody on his phone and stood up.

"There she go" he grabbed my hand as we walked towards the nurse who was wheeling Ev over to us in a wheel chair.

She smiled and walked away.

"You coming home with us, I hope you know. No ifs, ands or buts about it" he said with force and a hint of attitude.

She looked down seeming ashamed.

"Nah don't look down now, you knew what you was doing when you was laid up with that nigga. You foul as fuck and if you wasn't my cousin—" he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose before helping her into the Uber truck that was waiting for us.

"Man fuck"  he said trying to keep his calm down.

"I'm sorry Au-" he shut the door in her face before she could finish and we both walked to the other side, him letting me slide in first.

Once we pulled off I could see the dudes walking out of the front, I frowned once I saw a very familiar blacked out Expedition pull out in front of them almost running them over.

The front passenger and back passenger window rolled down and two automatic guns let off hitting the both of them two many times to count.

Our Uber driver was scared as he sped away talking about what just happened but me August and Ev just sat back not saying a word with blank expressions on our faces.

I looked at August as he stared down at his phone with a smirk on his face.

I grinned and kissed the corner of his lips.

"Get your hands dirty for what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
28K 4.1K 14
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
33.1K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
83.9K 181 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report