levi x reader underground thu...

Od MarieSWrites

When you think that you are ready to give up and die on the streets, you find yourself meeting a thug that he... Viac

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 7.5
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 17.5
(A/N)

chapter 16

926 35 0
Od MarieSWrites

A girl was thrown in Levi's cell, tears flowing down her cheeks. The guard gave her a death glare, still crying she looked at Levi and crawled into a corner.

"Who are you?" Hanji chimed, she had a sad look on her face though.

"I-I'm Petra, it dosn't matter though." the girl replied, she glanced at Levi and noticed that he was staring at her. As she was about to say something he went back to being insane, she sighed and looked away.

"He's gone insane, he lost some one dear. I bet she would have wanted him to get better." Hanji sniffed, her smile didn't return until she heard Levi speak a sane sentence.

"She was so strong hearted, it's my fault she's gone." Levi whispered loud enough for them to here.

"Levi, you're back to your sanity." Hanji smiled excitedly, Petra shifted uncomfortably. "I got an offer, I'll do if they can come, too." Levi growled, he knew that they would be listening. Just as he suspected, Erwin walked into view.

"Deal." Erwin said, he opened the cells and let them all out. As Petra began walking to the door, he shut it.

"I said everyone." Levi growled, Erwin didn't want her to leave but he did as Levi requested. Levi nodded and smiled at Petra, she just looked somewhere else. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
221K 7.1K 22
Dear, Nightmare, Cross, Error, Dust, Horror, Killer, Lust, Reaper, Geno, Ink, Dream, Blue Hey guys, It's me...Sci, So uh, I've just discovered someth...
9.4K 252 15
Petra died on the 57'th expedition, Levi is dealing with grief but quickly overcomes it. But what will happen when he finds out that you and Petra ar...
10.9K 326 20
It's senior year for Y/N L/N and everything is perfect. With a hot boyfriend as the quarterback of the football team, great friends, and a promising...