Gloved Hands ›Countryhumans...

By CallMeCactipri

"Before he knew it, they were both gone. The people he cared for the most." America; short-tempered, the cent... More

1. Hellhole
2. First Day
3. Friends?
5. Promise
5. Reconsider
6. Magicians
7. The Second Side
8. Dilemma
1K Special - After Hours
10. Three More
Mini Chapter - Mindset
11. 4am
12. Mysteries Uncovered
13. Message
14. Problems
15. Gaming Master
16. The Plan
17. Cut
18. Discharged
19. The Poison Called Rage
20. His Shredded Heart
21. Dangerous
22. Seperate
23. Goodbye, Ame
24. Look Forward, Never Look Back
25. 6 Whole Years

4. The Argument

6K 194 601
By CallMeCactipri

America walked in, tickling the tiny New Zealand on the belly a little bit, making her giggle, afterwards lugging himself on the sofa.

"How was your day?" Asked France, walking into the lounge and offering America many tiny pastries.

"Yeah, it was fine. A few things happened, but just not many interesting things." -America paused- "Yeah, no. Not many interesting things, really. How was your day?"

France sighed as America took a pastry, soon sitting down beside him. She looked at him, like she was worn out.

"Ugh, boring, baby, UK." She summed it in three words. America understood completely; she was just taking care of New Zealand for the day and sometimes helping out UK with his work. America wouldn't like to do that, either.

"Aw, poor you. When will Australia start going to school?" America questioned, UK walking in.

"We think he should start to go next year. He needs to learn manners before we send him off." France said, UK silently walking up to her and kissing her on the cheek. She giggled, UK sitting on the sofa and France snuggling up to him.

"It has been a hard day, hasn't it, love?" UK said in his very British accent. She nodded as an arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to UK.

America smiled, glad he had parents who were so close together. He was glad he even had both of his parents.

"Welp, I'm gonna go upstairs. I'll check on Canada while I'm up there." America said, UK nodding.

"Check on Charlie too, will you?" He asked, pointing to the cat food.

"Will do." America said in response. He jogged over to the kitchen, snatching the bag of cat food from the counter.

He then ran upstairs, opening the door to Canada's room. Canada sat on his bed, a dark grey cat sitting on his lap.

"Oh, thanks, dude." Canada said while taking the food from America. America noticed his big brother was talking to someone, someone who was of great importance because they had heart emojis next to their name.

"Who ya' talking to?" He asked, a trolly face meeting an embarrassed one.

"Nobody." Canada said, immediately clicking out of the contact and turning his phone off. He gave a hand full of food to their cat Charlie, the cat scoffing it down.

"Doesn't look like nobody." America retorted, leaning an arm on his big brother's shoulder.

"You can't say anything! Remember your old boyfriend?" Canada scoffed, America feeling hurt. He left the room, hearing Canada call his name behind him.

I thought I said I never wanted to think about him again.. Thought America, opening his phone as he walked into his own room.

He opened contacts, scrolling down.

"wHAT?!" Screamed America, noticing a contact he never remembered adding.

"Oh my god, you basterd. How'd you even.." America was stunned, clicking on the contact as he laid back in his bed.

That contact was Russia.

>Pulling off some fucking magic now, are ya?

America sent, Russia showing online.

Surprise!<

>Holy crap, man how

I have my ways ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<

>Dude srsly?

Yes<

>Fine, moving on. Wanna come
to my place tomorrow?

Isn't your dad UK?<

>Yeeaahh

He doesn't like me, remember
what happened that one time?<

America put down his phone, remembering the time when Russia got into a fight.

Russia sat on a bench, the people beside him pushing him and bullying him. Russia was only 12, his nerves building up either way.

"Ohh, you've got no fwiends, commie?" Mocked one of them, poking Russia in the head. He finally had it.

Russia got up from his seat, pushing one of the bullies onto the floor. Immediately, the bully got right back up, punching Russia in the face.

Russia got knocked back a little, except he came right back and pinned his opponent to the wall. Russia punched him in the face a few times, the bully's eye black and his nose bleeding.

The crowd around them tried pulling the tall countryhuman away, instead causing Russia to throw the bully to the floor and kick him.

America was there, way going from the crowd. He was terrified, the bully, or even the prey, bleeding out, bruises everywhere. Russia kept on kicking, though.

UK ran down the halls, shouting and screaming blocking out his voice. America was frozen in place, feeling the urge to look away, but he didn't.

Cried of people all around him grew louder and louder until-

America?<

America snapped out of his trance, the bad memories haunting his mind.

>Yeah, I'm here. About the hang out thing tomorrow, probably gotta ask dad.

Fair enough.<

>I'll cya tomorrow, k?

Yeah, ok. Bye.<

America put his phone away, shoving his face into his pillow. It felt as though he was haunted by his past.

Well, there's nothing a little family time can't fix, right?

America pushed himself up, shuffling out of his dark room and walking downstairs to sit beside his family.

"America, back down already?" France asked, America noticing Australia was running around the lounge, playing with his toy kangaroo.

"Yeah. Hey, mum and dad, I wanna ask you a question.." America said, sitting on the armchair that was placed next to the couch and opposite from lil' New Zealand.

"What is it?" UK asked, looking over to America with France still in his arms.

"What if I told you I was friends with Russia?" He asked, UK's and France's gaze turning cold.

"You better not be." His father said, looking more angry than before.

"Dad-" America paused, looking upset. His heart sunk, knowing that his father wouldn't accept him being friends with Russia.

"Why not just give Russia a second chance?" France asked, the angel in the situation. She got up, no longer leaning on UK.

"He beat up one of my students! How could I forgive him for something like that?!" He shouted, America tensing up.

"Dad, he's a good person!" America yelled back, standing up.

"Don't you dare let him in this house, especially if New Zealand is here!" UK shouted, ignoring what America just said.

"Fine!" America shouted, storming out of the house.

"America-" France sighed, America cutting her off.

"No, I'm not calming down! I should be friends with whoever I choose!" America yelled, slamming the front door behind him.

France ran to the door, UK stopping her. She looked annoyed.

"Leave him be." UK said quietly, pulling France closer to him. "Its not your fault. It's his for even talking to Russia."

New Zealand giggled, snapping France out of thinking about America.
She smiled, picking the baby up.

"Who's just the cutest little thing?" She said, bouncing the baby.

UK smiled, the grin disappearing when he thought about America.

"Come home safely, will you?" UK said to himself while he watched America storming away from the house and nearing a forest. UK did feel guilty, even though it wasn't his fault.

UK tried to do what France just did, concentrating his attention to the baby.

"He'll be ok." France whispered to UK, who wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head on her shoulder.

"I know."

~~~

America sprinted away from his home, running towards a large forest.
Once he was right next to the border of the forest, he hesitated to run in, wondering gets could be beyond to line of trees.

America took a deep breath, sprinting into the unknown.

He pushed past bushes and trees, tripping on stones that were scattered over the ground. He got puffed out, slowly stopping before he came to a halt.

He looked around, no idea where he was. That was, until, he saw a huge hill in the distance. He took a deep breath, slowly making his way to the only tree on the top of the naked hill.

That wasn't the thing that caught his attention, though.

It was the figure leaning on the tree that caught America's eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 264 38
Requests are open! And yes these are countryhumans, if you don't like, move on. Thanks :) Cover art by me :)
2.4K 31 12
The cover is made by me Requests will always be open (note: I may refuse to write a request if I'm not comfortable writing it) (May also contain a sm...
7.7K 94 20
This is a countryhumans fanfic, and a RusAme one. Also includes *slight* GerPol. It is ripped off of an RP me and my friends did in a discord GC. If...
5.3K 106 14
This is just what it says it is, a oneshot book about CountryHumans so yeah, enjoy I guess more info in the first post or chapter or whatever you wan...