๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š...

By caethasis

โ› ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜พ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š โ˜ฝ
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ:๐Ÿป๐Ÿน ๐šŠ๐š– ยป
ยซ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š“๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ยป
ยซ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šก๐šก ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ๐š๐š‘ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ? ยป
ยซ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–? ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž & ๐š’ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ยป
ยซ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป (๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐š” ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•)
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐š› ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ยป
๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ

ยซ ๐š‹๐šž๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐š ยป

2.6K 73 19
By caethasis

requested: yes
scenario: Jaehyun comes with rich families,And Rosè comes with normal families (not poor not rich). When they were a kid, Jaehyun likes to call Rosè ugly, fat and poor and many more. And he will do anything to make her life miserable. He use to date Rosè close friend Lisa. Jaehyun doesn't have any feelings for Lisa he was just using her. After Rosé know that her bff date her bully. She move to New York. Now she goes to high school. Everything was great until a new student show up. It's Jaehyun. Jaehyun notice that something's different with Rosè. One day he fell in love with Rosé.
pairing: jaehyun x rosé
genre: Romance, angst, lil smut (mentions of it)
au: high school
word count: 2,300 words
status: unedited
a/n: bold is flashbacks
italics is them speaking korean

——————————————————————

"chaeyoung, has anyone ever told you you look so ugly? it's no wonder no one likes you!" a little boy told a little girl. the girl clearly was hurt, but said nothing.

"is that all, jaehyun?" she replied calmly, although the tears pooling in her eyes said otherwise.

"no! you're not only ugly, you're fat, poor and you look like a cow!" he teased, sticking his tongue out at her. she turned away from him and walked away, ignoring how he continuously insulted her.

"jung jaehyun," she muttered under her breath as hot tears rolled down her cheeks. "i hate you."
——————————————————————

chaeyoung yelped as someone shoved her. she look behind her, only to be met with the sight of jung jaehyun.

"can you stop it? please?" she sighed defeatedly, allowing her free arm to fall limp by her side.

"why should i?" he plastered a sickeningly sweet grin before someone behind her dumped water on her head, wetting everything she was holding. the hall erupted into a fit of laughter, the tears came again, and she ran away as quickly as she could.
——————————————————————

"guess who's dating jung jaehyun~?" her best friend lisa whispered in her ear.

"please tell me you're joking," chaeyoung sighed.

"why would i be? he's the hottest guy in school," lisa rose her eyebrows in confusion.

"no reason," she shook her head before coldly closing her locker. "i'll be going to class now."

"wait, chaeyoung! let me come with you!" lisa called out, ready to chase after her but jaehyun was faster.

"hi babe," he purred in her ear, making her squeal. she turned around and lightly hit his shoulder, laughing.

"don't surprise me like that!"

chaeyoung wanted to leave as soon as possible.
——————————————————————

life got better for chaeyoung after she moved from seoul to new york. she could actually make friends and people genuinely liked her.

"rosé~" her best friend jennie called out to her. "guess who?"

"hmm," she jokingly wondered. "somi?"

"how dare you?!" jennie puffed up her cheeks, making rosé laugh and pinch them.

"i'm just joking, jen."

"yeah right," jennie scoffed. "anyways, did you hear about the new kid that's transferring over from seoul?"

"no, actually." rosé's ears perked up at the mention of seoul. "he or she?"

"he," she replied, taking her books from her locker. "principal wants us to take him around cause we know korean."

"when?" the both of them walked to their english class to put their bags.

"i think the whole day," jennie furrowed her eyebrows.

"then why are we even taking our bags?" she huffed.

"we're still going to class, just with him tailing us." jennie pointed out.

"you're right," she sighed. "well, let's drop off our bags and go see him."

jennie agreed and they both sped-walked to their class and excused themselves, informing the teacher that they'd be a little late to class later on.

"i hope he's not a jerk," rosé murmured to herself.

"who?" jennie obliviously asked.

"no one," rosé shook her head and before they knew it they were in front of the principal's office. jennie knocked on the door politely before opening it, seeing the principal with a handsome teen opposite him.

"hi mrs smith," jennie greeted politely. "roseanne and i are here for the new student."

"ah, you girls are right on time." mrs smith stood up from her seat, a smile on her face. "this is jung jaehyun, his english name is jeffrey."

"j-jaehyun?" rosé whispered under her breath.

"annyeonghaseyo," the male stood up and greeted them, bowing. they bowed back, but rosé didn't like this one bit.

"i'm kim jennie." jennie nudged rosé to introduce herself.

"i'm roseanne park chaeyoung but you already know that," she let her eyes wander anywhere but at him. jennie gave the both of them a confused look, shaking her head and reminding herself to ask rosé about it later.

"here is his schedule," mrs smith handed them copies of his timetable and they took it, along with the other information. "i trust you both."

"we won't disappoint you, mrs smith." jennie gave her award-winning gummy smile and all three of them walked out, jaehyun following them like a lost puppy.

"so," jennie started. "how do you know rosé here?"

"i wasn't someone she was fond of, you could say." jaehyun winced at the memories of him bullying her back in korea.

"he bullied me and dated my best friend." rosé simply said, unwilling to look at him. jennie frowned and jaehyun looked away.

"well, your first class is with us so..." jennie sighed and they made their way to english class. rosé knocked on the door and gently opened it, greeting the teacher.

"mr coleman, this is the new student jeffrey jung. he isn't very good at english." rosé smiled, jennie and jaehyun walking inside the class.

"ah, the new student. he can sit at the back with you two. make sure you help him." mr coleman smiled at jaehyun warmly, gesturing to the empty spaces around rosé and jennie's table. they nodded and made their way to their seats, sitting down lazily and taking out their books.

rosé sighed to herself, knowing that she needed to help jaehyun since he decided to sit beside her.

"how much english do you know?" she asked, turning to face him.

"i can keep up a decent conversation like introducing myself and my hobbies and such but i can't really understand what your teacher is saying. i can pick up some words here and there, but i mostly don't understand." jaehyun replied, lips in a pout.

"okay. so, this is what we're learning now." rosé continued to explain to him, pointing to new words and teaching them to him.

"you're a really good teacher, you know." jaehyun said, out of the blue. it shocked rosé, rendering her speechless for a split-second before scoffing.

"one compliment isn't going to change the way you tortured me for years."
——————————————————————

the day passed quickly, nothing interesting really happening throughout the day.

"so how are you going home?" rosé asked, shoving her books in her locker.

"my driver is taking me, do you want him to drop you home?" jaehyun asked.

"it's fine, i'll walk." rosé declined, shaking her head.

"you sure?" she nodded in reply, not bothering to bat an eye at him.

"how's lisa?"

"i broke it off with her a week after you left, seeing as i wasn't interested in her and she seemed to be grieving over the fact that you left so suddenly. after you left, i stopped my player ways and stopped bullying altogether." he responded, eyes glued to the ground as they slowly walked through the hallways.

"why the sudden change? it's not like i was anything special to you except your punching bag, and you made that clear." she rolled her eyes, staring ahead.

"i... honestly don't know. something sparked in me."

rosé nearly replied with a snarky remark but decided against it, opting that the silence between them was better.
——————————————————————

jaehyun lay in his bed, staring blankly at the white ceiling.

something about chaeyoung changed.

she wasn't the same quiet girl he once knew and bullied. now she was a strong woman who knew how to hold her own ground.

jaehyun had to admit he found it sexy. the way she sharply bit back made his little friend excited. it wasn't unexpected but it kinda shocked him, seeing as the girl he once bullied now made him hard.

chaeyoung was the ideal girl for most guys; pretty face, perfect grades, petite body and amazing personality. she knew how and when to make someone laugh or cry and how to stick up for herself and others.

his parents weren't home and his door was locked, so jaehyun took it upon himself to fix his own little problem. his hand may not have been chaeyoung but hey, it was better than nothing right?
——————————————————————

somehow he could still look at her right in the eye even after what he did last night.

"so, uh, do you have any hobbies...?" jaehyun asked, playing with his thumbs.

"reading, eating, sleeping, singing, dancing." she replied nonchalantly, scrolling through her phone.

"rosé-ah!" a male's voice called out to her. rosé looked to her left and saw her close friend johnny.

"johnny! where were you yesterday?" she put down her phone and placed her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow.

"sorry, family issues." johnny waved it off. "who's that behind you?"

"oh, it's the new student jaehyun. he's korean." rosé stepped to the side, gesturing for jaehyun to introduce himself.

"hi, i'm johnny seo youngho and i'm one of rosé's best friends." johnny offered his hand, a smile on his face.

"i'm jeffrey jung jaehyun. i used to go to school with chaeyo — rosé back in korea." jaehyun quickly corrected himself, biting the inside of his cheek at his mistake. he shook johnny's hand softly.

"nice to meet you, jaehyun! i think we'll be getting along quite well." johnny winked. jaehyun smiled, his dimples making an appearance.

"dude, you never told me he had dimples! you know i'm weak for them," johnny frowned at rosé, hands on his hips, mimicking rosé's stance from earlier.

"you never asked," rosé shrugged.

"do i need to?" jaehyun watched the two bicker back and forth, feeling himself fill with jealousy.

you don't have a right for that, he told himself. not after what you've done to her.

"you like her don't you?" jennie appeared next to him, giving him a near heart-attack.

"when did you get here?"

"i've been here long enough to see the flare in your eyes and watch your fists clench. so, you like her right?"

"...you could say that." jaehyun muttered.

"what did you do to her to make her despise you so much?" jennie frowned. "wait a second, i'll bring you to class first then we can talk about it."

"alright," jaehyun nodded.

"guys, we'll be going to maths first." jennie informed the two, waving them bye. jaehyun followed behind her, keeping up with her speed.

"speak." jennie demanded once they sat down for maths.

"when we were younger, during middle and primary school, i used to bully her by calling her all sorts of names and i even went as far as to date her best friend just to piss her off. and it did, cause she left seoul. i regretted doing that so much; after she left i stopped my bullying and playboy ways and broke up with her best friend but i genuinely did miss her." jaehyun regretfully sighed, head in his hands.

"well, i'd hate you too if you did that to me so i don't blame her." jennie nodded. "but if your feelings are genuine, you've gotta let her know. she'll definitely be doubtful and it'll take time, but if you do really love her you'd do everything to make her fall in love with you like you did with her."

"how do you give such good advice?" jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"it just comes to me," jennie shrugged, patting him on the shoulder. "talk to me if you need anything, alright?"

he nodded, thanking her again. she winked at him, silently hoping that he'd take her advice and actually grow some balls to ask her out.
——————————————————————

slowly it worked. slowly, she fell for him without even realising. the start was painful, seeing how wary she was around him made his heart hurt knowing that his past actions were the reason for it. he promised himself he'd change for her. he apologised countless of times, pretty much everyday just to show how much he really wanted her to be comfortable with him.

now she was more comfortable around him with the help of jennie, and that made his heart burst with joy whenever she smiled as she greeted him. thanks to her, his english improved too.

"jaehyunnie~" her aegyo voice brought his attention back to earth.

"chaeyounggie~" he responded back, voice equally as high.

"wanna go anywhere this weekend?" jaehyun shrugged in response. "we can test your english skills then."

"oh my god, no." jaehyun pouted.

"aw, come on!" she pinched his cheeks.

"i'll go, provided we can call it a date between you and me." chaeyoung's mouth dropped open in shock, staring at him wide-eyed.

"w..what?"

"i mean, if you don't want it to be a date it doesn't have to be one..." jaehyun tried to save himself from embarrassment, cheeks getting a pink hue.

"jaehyun, i think i'd like that." that was enough to put him in a good mood for the rest of the week.
——————————————————————

3 years later

"jaehyun, do we have any pasta?" chaeyoung asked, practically shouting since she was in the bedroom and he was in the kitchen.

"yeah, why?" he shouted back.

"okay, i just wanted to cook some pasta." jaehyun hummed in response, knowing that chaeyoung couldn't hear him but it wasn't like she needed a response to that anyways.

"well, i wanna bend you over the kitchen island and fuck you senseless if you allow me to." jaehyun smirked to himself once he climbed up the stairs and opened the door of their shared bedroom, seeing chaeyoung in nothing but her lacy underwear and bra.

"jaehyun!" she squealed, cheeks turning a dark pink.

"so, can i?" he leaned against the door, eyeing her goddess like body.

"if you get me in the mood, sure." chaeyoung giggled.

"easy." he walked to her and hoisted her up in the air, carrying her over the shoulder and patting her ass in the process. she squeaked at the sudden touch, hiding her face in her hands.

least to say, chaeyoung didn't get to make the pasta she wanted to make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 25.6K 50
"๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด." [ j u n g k o o k & r...
150K 3.8K 47
โ we fell in wonderland. you and i got lost in it. โž
1.5K 63 2
A book of Chaelisa one-shots (ft. Jensoo in like all of them lol). These one-shots aren't short so please take your time to sit and read them :) hope...
9.6K 221 8
short fictional stories of lisa and jungkook