Forbidden To Love You

By Rose3652

Zara Mathews, your average teenage girl party goer. That is besides the fact that she is best friends with th... More

Forbidden To Love You
👩‍👩‍👧‍👦CHARACTERS👩‍👩‍👧‍👦
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 1💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 2💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 3💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 4💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 5💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 6💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 7💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 8💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 9 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 10💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 11💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 12💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 13💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 14💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 15💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 16💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 17💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 18💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 19💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 20 💜
💜 FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 21💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 22 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 23💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 24💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 25💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 26 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 27💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 28💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 29💜
💙💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 30💜💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 31💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 32💜
💚FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 33💚
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 34 💙
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 35💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 37💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 38💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 39💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 40💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 41💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 42💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 43💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 44💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 45💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 46💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 47💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 48💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 49💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 50💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 51💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 52💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 53💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 54💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 55💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 56💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 57💜
Author's Note

💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 36💜

3.4K 76 4
By Rose3652

OHHHHH MY GOSH GUYS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! AS OF APRIL 18TH WE HIT 4K READS! TO BE A THOUSAND PERCENT HONEST WITH YOU ALL I WAS GOING TO STOP WRITING THIS BOOK BUT AS OF NOW I DON'T WANT TO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!! AND ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR TAKING SO DAMN LONG TO WRITE ONE CHAPTER AS I HAVE BEEN ON AND OFF AGAIN GETTING SICK BUT EXPECT MORE AS I AM NOW ON SPRING BREAK THANK GOD!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

A week has passed since I left the hospital and moved into Colton's apartment.

Since then he also broke the news to me that we are both jobless and since then we have also been separately looking.

But sadly as of today, I promised Colton that I would go with him over to his old party house to hang out with everyone. Supposably we were all going to swim and drink. The sad part though is that my body is still healing and the doctor said to stay away from a long list of things and sadly alcohol was on the list.

"Baby, where is your bathing suit?" Colton yells from the room making me moan and groan as I get off the couch and join him in the bedroom.

"Colt I already told you I'm not wearing a bathing suit!" I say a bit louder and angrier than I anticipated. But hey I am the one recovering from an accident that left me scared for life, literally. My body is covered in scratches, scars, and bruises.

To shorten my rant I am no longer happy with the way my body looks. I feel ugly in my own skin knowing that everyone will think the same once they see what's hiding under my clothes.

This is also the huge reason why I have been frustrating Colton. He thinks that I am not over the whole drunken scandal as I run to change in the bathroom every time I have to change clothes. Yes, I love my boyfriend endlessly but in the past, he has only dated supermodel blonds and now he is dating... Well me. The girl with the scattering bruises and scars all over her body and not the girl with the glowing tan skin.

"Babe you can't wear sweats to a pool party. Plus you haven't changed out of these old clothes in three days." He says walking towards me picking the old t-shirt of his from my body making my hand flash down to his pulling the shirt back down to its original place.

The shock and hurt in his eyes make me instantly regret my movement but then again it's better than the look of disgust he would have had if he successfully pulled up the shirt.

"Baby you don't have to put it on but why don't you at least put it on and throw an outfit overtop. Therefore if you change your mind, then you are already dressed and ready to dive in." He says trying to meet me in the middle in which I accept knowing that I don't want to see his sad puppy dog eyes again.

"It's it the top drawer," I answer as Colton's face lights up probably knowing what I also keep in the drawer. In which I walk over to him slapping his perverted hands away as I open the drawer myself and pull out the red bikini I wore when we all had a boat day.

Walking into the bathroom I quickly throw on the bikini and then swiftly pull on my black cozy leggings with a t-shirt with a band that I never heard of on the front. Once I'm done I exit the bathroom to find my handsome boyfriend already changed on the bed waiting for me.

"You ready beautiful?" Colton asks as he stands up watching my every move carefully.

"As ready as I will ever be," I say with little to no enthusiasm.

"Oh come on it won't be that bad you know I'm gonna be there right by your side." Just deciding to give into his lie I nod and we make our way over to the party house.

Walking into the old house Colton leads us to the backyard as everyone's attention turns to the back door being opened and I shrivel behind Colt. Not really loving all the attention I follow behind him all the way up to the pool but I'm forced to face my fears when he splits apart to his friends.

"Damn baby girl what happened to your face?" David asks as Colton shoves him.

"Dude shut the fuck up she looks fucking beautiful." The argument makes me blush as David walks away to the shed probably to get high while the guys all stair and the girl's whispers besides Megan who makes her way over to me.

"Honey, what happened?" She asks almost whispering somehow knowing that I would much rather not have to tell everyone.

"Car accident," Is all I say wanting to keep it short as she hugs me, grabbing my hand to pull us towards the guys.

Noticing the lingering figure in the corner of my eye I turn to see Jack stiff as a board as he keeps his eyes cast on the wooden deck. Knowing it probably makes him uncomfortable to see me with Colton even though he was the one to stand me up at the party I decide to be the bigger person.

"Hey Jack, How have you been?" His eyes instantly shoot up to mine confused as he carefully answers.

"I'm good thanks for asking." Deciding that's enough of our awkward conversation I turn my head to see Barbie crawl her way onto Colton's lap. Getting ready to rip her extensions from her scalp I watch as Colt shoves her off with disgust as she falls onto the concrete, her curves don't even make a little movement.

"Colty baby that's not playing nice, roles might have to be turned tonight where I punish you instead." Vomit instantly forms in my mouth as Colts eyes widen and turn to me. Once he sees I'm not angry he reacts.

"That's nice and all but sadly your gonna have to find someone else to fill in for me as the only one I will now fully commit myself now to is my beautiful girlfriend whom I love dearly." He finishes walking over to kiss my red blushing cheeks.

"That's enough drama little Lammas so why don't we all dive in and drink the fuck up!" Calvin shouts making me laugh as I didn't notice his already drunk ass before.

"Hi, dumb ass hows my brother?" I question in which his face drops and his eyes move down to me. Damn is he in the closet still I thought he told his friends already. Fuck my big mouth oh my gosh I'm going straight to Hell for spilling his secret.

"No fucking way, are you shitting me?" He questions loudly making me utterly confused wondering if he is mad or excited.

"He fucking finally spilled the beans," Calvin yells fist bumping the air multiple times before hopping over the bar counter to shower my face with kisses.

"Dude we know you like guys but fucking paws off my girlfriend." Colton jokes around shoving Calvin away from me as he wraps his arms around my body and kisses my forehead flipping Calvin off making me burst into a fit of laughter.

"Colton and... Karmen get in the damn water already." That same annoying squeaky voice yells behind us as Colton's body stiffens and he pulls away.

"Come on beautiful join me in the water?" He asks making me wonder why his mood suddenly changed.

"No you go swim I'm gonna stay here." I quietly answer as his beautiful green pools stare into mine.

"Zara, you do know I fucking love you right?" He asks with a straight face making me smile and lean in to place a quick but loving kiss to his lips.

"Yes, and I love you now get your ass in the water."

"Baby I know you have wet dreams about me all drenched in water but I'm not making your one wish come true unless you make my same wet dream come true with yours." He practically begs kissing my nose.

"Colton please don't make me get in the water." It's my turn to beg as I break eye contact to stare at our fiddling hands on my lap.

"Okay baby girl but just know I love you and I love your body even if it has a few scars. Know that they don't compare to what my tattoos cover up or what my past has left me with, but you love me anyway just as I always will to you Zara." Pushing him away a bit I stand up getting ready to lift up my shirt but before I do I stop.

"Promise?" I worriedly ask.

"On my life and the next one." He confidently answers making me smile and lift my shirt as gasps are heard from the pool making me flinch looking behind me for my shirt to put back on.

"Zara baby stop your fucking beau..." He starts but is cut off.

"Your body is fucking disgusting put the damn shirt back on your hurting our eyes over here." The voice makes my eyes fill with tears as they stream down my face and I pull once again go to pull my shirt on but a hand stops me.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR 4K READS I WAS SO EXCITED TO HEAR THE NEWS. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND SORRY FOR MY CHAPTERS ALWAYS BEING SO SAD I JUST NOW REALIZED I SEEM TO ALWAYS WRITE SAD SCENES LOL😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 23 14
A forbidden love between a sister and her brother's best friend. Julia is a girl who lives in a dorm with many boys. They've been best friends since...
554K 11.7K 43
Haley had it all. A boyfriend that was a star athlete on the school's hockey team, close friends that she spent long nights with and a place at her d...
469K 10.5K 53
" My sisters are fucking off limits! " Marco has a Golden Rule: His sisters are off limits to his friends. Robby, regardless of what he feels, can n...
2.2M 52.6K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...