METANOIA | YKH

נכתב על ידי Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... עוד

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 34

1.3K 35 5
נכתב על ידי Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

"Jin Hee, are you feeling better now? Kihyun told me to call you its already dinner time" I turn around and and saw Minkyung. I went down the bed and saw Hyungwon sleeping under our bed and he's with that beautiful girl.

"Can I just catch up?" I asked Minkyung

"Actually no...cause your boyfriend is really mad at my brother....he don't want us to touch the food without you" Minkyung said.

She went out of the bedroom first then I follow her. Before I went out I look back at the beautiful girl still on the bed with Hyungwon. Who is that girl? Is she that close to all of them??

Once we arrived at the kitchen all of them are already waiting except that girl and Hyungwon. There was a space beside Kihyun but I didn't sit there. I sit beside Minkyung.

"Looks like you two are in a quarrel" Wonho said looking at me and Kihyun.

"Where's Hyungwon and Shannon?" Minhyuk asked.

"Still in the room, cause Hyungwon doesn't want to wake up" Minkyung said

"I'll go get them" I said and stood up from my seat and went upstairs. I open the door and saw the girl peck Hyungwon on the lips.

"Yah, wake up" She said and pulled Hyungwon making him to sit up. His eyes are still close while the girl was sitting against Hyungwon's lap. Then she peck Hyungwon once again. I was about to say something when Hyungwon held the girl's head to deepens the kiss. I walk backwards and cover my mouth.
While I was walking backwards I bumped into someone. Then he pinned me against the wall and cover my mouth using his hand. I look up and it was Kihyun.

"I knew it being together in one room is not a good idea" he whispered. It's not the first time I saw those kind of thing but it really embarrass me because of what Kihyun and I are doing.
He pulled away from me and knocked on the door.

"Umm....sorry for bothering you guys...but you guys should continue that later cause dinner is ready and all of us are waiting for the two of you" I heard Kihyun said.

"Sorry about it.....Come on Hyungwon" I heard the girl said. Then Kihyun held me by my head and dragged me with him.

"Don't act innocent we've been doing things like that" He said and because of that my cheeks started to burn. "What babygirl? You're embarrassed of what we did?? Its okay I appreciate all of you did to me" he said.
-------------

After eating dinner I went upstairs and go to the balcony where there's a couple swing. I sat there and relax for a moment.

"Mind if I stay here with you?" I turn around and saw that girl named Shannon.

"By the way I'm Shannon...I'm Hyungwon's girlfriend... Um...Kihyun told me what you saw earlier well I'm sorry about that" Shannon said. I always get jealous of other's girlfriends because they're close to my Kihyun....funny me...

"Uh? Yeah....s-so you're Hyungwon's girlfriend...I'm Kihyun's girlfriend Jin Hee" I said

She held my hand and look directly to me "well I already know you cause your boyfriend really adores you.....well that day when you finally claim yourself as his girlfriend he keeps on telling us that he found his true love that he won't be hurt every time they see Changkyun and Minkyung & Hyungwon and Me together....he keeps on telling us how sure he is that you're the right girl for him...that he won't let you go" Shannon said. "And how cute you are when you're jealous....he also told us how you guys met that both of yo----" she was cut off when we heard someone cleared their throat.

"Yah, you girls are having a time without me huh?" Minkyung said and she join us.

"Took you so long?" Shannon asked.

"Well I tried to stop the boys" Minkyung sigh.

"Stop from what??" I asked.

"From drinking...well before I went to the bathroom to wash myself I heard them having an interesting conversation...but when I went out I saw my boyfriend with a alcohol on both of his hands and my brother holding some glasses" Minkyung explained.

"Well you can't stop them especially when your brother want it" Shannon said.

Ah...yeah she keeps on mentioning his brother..so she really has a brother here among the seven boys?.

"Brother?? Yeah...I heard about it but brother in blood??" I asked

"Yeah...brother in blood... Lee Minhyuk the loud annoying one" Minkyung said.

Now that explains why their names sound like. Lee Minhyuk and Lee Minkyung.

"Yah!!! So unfair!!!!" We heard Minhyuk shouted.

"Let me punch him for you" we heard someone then all of them gets excited as we heard them clapping and shouting. Then I realize it was Changkyun who said it, I realized it because of his deep ass voice.

"Yah, you better get down cause your boyfriend is out of control and he's about to punch someone" Shannon told Minkyung bit Minkyung did not care cause she's just fine with it.

"They're fine let's just have fun together" Minkyung said. Well yeah I trust her cause she knew the boys longer than me plus they just started drinking so they're still might be in their right mind cause I'm 100% sure that these boys takes 999999 shots before getting drunk.

------------

I'm having a nice conversation with the girls when we heard the boys shouting.

"Is that your boyfriend, Minkyung?" Shannon asked. I stared at the boy who's walking and it was really Changkyun half naked.

"Come on guys! I know you're also feel the heat on your body, let's go for a swim!" We heard Minhyuk said.

"Yah!! Hurry up you assholes!" Changkyun shouted. Then I remembered the last time they got drunk. Shit! They're going to strip...

"They're strippers" I said and looks like Minkyung and Shannon are shocked at what I've said.

"What?" They both blurt out.

"Don't tell me you didn't see the boys drunk?" I asked and they shook their head. "They're going to strip...come on let's stop them" I added and quickly standing up from my seat.

Minkyung and Shannon followed me all the way down. Once we got outside the house the boys are already at the seaside. Then my eyes landed on one shadow none other than Wonho's. He's already taking his shirt off.

"We should hurry!" Shannon said and we rushes all the way to the seaside. Once we reach there my eyes land on Kihyun who's about to take off his pants. Oh no mister you're not going to. I held his hand to stopped him.

"Hey baby" he said and shot me a wink. If he's not this attractive I'm sure I'm going to smack his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked Kihyun, he look at me and shot me a smirk.

"Baby, I'm stripping" he said and tried to push his pants down but I stopped him again.

"No you're not" I said

"Then what will you give me if I don't strip?" He asked but I didn't answer so he continue pushing his pants down. Geez how to stop this boy. I pulled his pants up and button it.

"I feel hot" he said. Then I notice that there's a group of girls checking him out. Sorry I'm selfish he's mine. "I want to go for a sw---" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips once I pull away his eyes are half close while he's smirking.

"Now let get home and take a shower" I grabbed him on his wrist then my eyes landed on the groups of bitches, I mean girls. They're staring at me. Well sorry this hot guy is already mine.

Minkyung have her boyfriend Changkyun and his brother Minhyuk on both of her hands. While Shannon have her boyfriend Hyungwon and Jooheon both on her hands. I'm searching for Shownu but he's nowhere to be seen.

"We're going now, gotta take this boys back to the house....go get the flirty boy" Minkyung said.

"Flirty boy?" I asked myself.

"Better find him before he make babies with someone" Kihyun whispered. Then my eyes landed on the group of girls once again and they're busy with something. I took a better look and saw Wonho in the middle. I let go of Kihyun for a moment to get towards Wonho.

"Wonho let's go before you start making babies and get all of this girls pregnant with your child" I said and dragged him.

"Wait I haven't started yet" Wonho whined.

"Oh no you're not going to start....get back to the house and go call your girlfriend over" I said as I dragged him with me.

"But I don't have a girlfriend yet" he whined like a child.

"Then go back and fuck yourself" I jokingly said but he kinda agrees. Look at how drunk this guy. Then my eyes landed on Kihyun and the group of bitches are trying to flirt. But yeah Kihyun himself is a flirt so he flirt back.

"Excuse me" I said and I pushed them a little away from my boy. "You better get your hands off my Daddy okay? cause his wifey is here" I said and grabbed Kihyun's wrist.

"I like it.. my wifey called me daddy in front of many girls" Kihyun said then I felt him grope my ass.

"Yah you better get back to the house before you grope my ass..we're in public" I said.

"But you called me daddy in public" he said, I look over him and saw he's smirking.

"Yah that's different" I whined.

"I think what she's trying to say is: wait until we arrived home and you can have all of her" Wonho said. Geez why do I have to deal with these perverted drunk guys.

"Then can't wait to get home, can't wait to have you wifey" Kihyun said and keep on smiling like a child who's able to get his candy.

----------
Once we get in the house Shannon quickly locked the front door. Once we got the boys upstairs we quickly went to bed because of tiredness.

The boys are now sleeping peacefully. I went to the top bed and found Kihyun sleeping I lay beside him and smiled to myself at how he looks like an innocent baby once he's sleep. Then he shifted a bit and wrapped his arms around me.

"If I didn't met you at the party I don't know how to approach you....I'm in love with you Jin Hee started when I saw you with Minhyun's girlfriend... Even if we didn't have a night together I still love you" He said while his eyes are close. He's being gay when he's sleeping, saying these kinds of things is not Kihyun at all....its Gay Kihyun who says this kinds of things....well same with me even without that night I think I'll still fall in live with you.

"Goodnight hubby" I said to Kihyun and peck him on his lips before sleeping in his arm.

🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹
I'm back with this shitty drunk scenes...hehehe....anyway their drunk behavior is just my imagination okay......

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

175 32 16
Elly's first encounter with her most loved idol was unexpected and she was thrilled that she could jump out of the window! However, she never expect...
306K 15.2K 84
in which he offers her a deal. ©thebiasgotmedeceased • c o m p l e t e • warnings: soft mature scenes. sensitive content. possessiveness. dom/sub re...
29.3K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
2.7K 275 88
In which Yoo Kihyun is a man, only a man, and nothing other than a man. Despite what his family and peers think of him. STARTED: 120918 ENDED: 261020...