Supernatural Series Rewrite...

Por queenofdeansbooty

Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help tha... Más

Lazarus Rising- Part 1
Lazarus Rising- Part 2
Lazarus Rising- Part 3
Lazarus Rising- Part 4
Lazarus Rising- Part 5
Lazarus Rising- Part 6
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 1
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 2
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 3
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 1
In The Beginning- Part 2
In The Beginning- Part 3
In The Beginning- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 5
Metamorphosis- Part 1
Metamorphosis- Part 2
Metamorphosis- Part 3
Metamorphosis- Part 4
Monster Movie- Part 1
Monster Movie- Part 2
Monster Movie- Part 3
Yellow Fever- Part 1
Yellow Fever- Part 2
Yellow Fever- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 1
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 2
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 4
Wishful Thinking- Part 1
Wishful Thinking- Part 2
Wishful Thinking- Part 3
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 1
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 2
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 3
Heaven and Hell- Part 1
Heaven and Hell- Part 2
Heaven and Hell- Part 3
Family Remains- Part 1
Family Remains- Part 2
Family Remains- Part 3
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 1
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 2
After School Special- Part 1
After School Special- Part 2
After School Special- Part 3
After School Special- Part 4
Sex and Violence- Part 1
Sex and Violence- Part 2
Sex and Violence- Part 3
Sex and Violence- Part 4
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 1
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 2
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 3
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 4
On the Head of a Pin- Part 1
On the Head of a Pin- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 1
It's A Terrible Life- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 3
It's A Terrible Life- Part 4
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 1
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 2
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 3
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 4
Jump the Shark- Part 1
Jump the Shark- Part 2
Jump the Shark- Part 3
Jump the Shark- Part 4
The Rapture- Part 1
The Rapture- Part 2
The Rapture- Part 3
When the Levee Breaks- Part 1
When the Levee Breaks- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 1
Lucifer Rising- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 3
author's note
author's note
author's note

Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 3

1.4K 47 0
Por queenofdeansbooty

"What are we going to do now?" you asked as you sat in your jail cell. Sam and Dean sat on the other side of you.

"Use your magic," Dean whispered.

"I thought you said not to show it off," you mocked, making him glare at you. Dean was about to say something when the same officer came up to the cell door and opened it.

"You're free to go. He dropped the charges."

"Really?" you asked as you stood up. Leaving the cell, he handed you back the items that were in your pockets.

"Yeah," the officer nodded, letting you three go after signing some papers. Leaving the station, you hurried back to the hotel to do some more recon before you went to find Jay. Entering the lobby, you saw Jay waiting for you three. Going over to him, he stood up with a solemn face.

"Jay. Thanks for dropping the charges," you said.

"You mind telling us why you did it?" Dean asked.

"We have to talk," he sighed deeply. Not wanting to do it here, he took you to the bar that was right next to the hotel. After getting drinks and settling in, he began talking about how he found Charlie dead with the same stab wounds as Vance.

"I was just a kid when we first met. All I knew was how to cheat at cards. Charlie got me out of more scrapes than I can count. Hell, I would have been dead by the age of 20 if it hadn't been for him. He was more than my friend. He was my brother."

"I'm sorry, Jay," you sighed.

"Look, I should have listened to you guys when you told me that my show was killing people."

"Well, you weren't the one pulling the trigger."

"Yeah, but someone did, and I want to find out who did this to Charlie, so I'll do whatever you guys say. Just tell me what to do."

"Jay, whoever's doing this... they like you. They're probably close to you. Did Charlie and Vernon get along?" Sam asked in a gentle tone.

"No. No, it's not Vernon."

"He's the only one that makes sense," Dean added.

"Charlie and Vernon were your family, Jay and now Charlie's gone."

"Yeah, but... they butted heads sometimes, but Vernon could never do something like this."

"See, the thing about real magic is it's a whole lot like crack. People do surprising things once they get a taste of it," you spoke the truth.

"You better be damn sure about this. Vernon's all I got left," Jay sighed deeply before agreeing to do whatever it is you wanted.

"Great, call him to the theater, keep him busy. We'll go search his room and then we can tell you if he's the one doing it. No one has to get hurt," you said truthfully.

"I can do that," Jay said as he took out his phone. Getting up, you and the brothers went to the floor you knew Vernon was staying on. Whatever Jay said worked, because after a few moments, Vernon left his room before leaving out of sight. Sneaking to the door, you took out your lock pick before opening the door with it.

"Wow. It's like a... magic museum," Sam commented at the amount of stuff he had in here.

"You must be in heaven. This guy doesn't travel light," Dean teased.

"He's been on the road his whole life. Probably everything he owns is in this room."

"Let's get started. We don't have a lot of time," you said before starting the search. There was nothing of value in this room, and nothing to tie him to the murders. Maybe it wasn't Vernon, but if it wasn't, then who?

"This is just a bunch of old-Timey magic stuff—none of it magic," Dean sighed.

"No herbs, no candles, and no tarot cards," Sam said as he closed a closet door. Looking around, you gasped once you found the thing you were looking for.

"I'll be damned," you said as you picked it up.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"Look like anyone we know?" you asked as you showed them the poster, the red scar above the right eyebrow was all that you needed to know it was Charlie doing this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rushing down to the theater, you ran inside to see Jay, Vernon, and a young Charlie on stage. Pointing your gun at them, Dean was the one to interrupt them.

"Not so fast! I ain't Guttenberg, and this ain't Cocoon," he said as the three of you walked instage. Vernon and Jay stood next to Charlie, and Dean used his gun to motion them away from him which they listened. "Immortality. That's a neat trick."

"It's not a trick. It's magic," he said with a smile before a noose found its way around Dean's neck, pulling him up.

"Dean!" you gasped. Sam shot Charlie, but he just caught the bullet with his mouth and spit it out.

"Hey, bullet catch—been working on that," he chuckled just as he disappeared.

"Get him!" Dean managed to get out as he held the rope.

"Let him go now!" Sam yelled as he found Charlie by the table of death with all the swords. Staying by Dean's side, you tried to lift his feet to give him some breathing room.

"Just leave me and my friends alone. All right, I will give it up—the spells, the hexes. This is the last time. I promise," Charlie said, but Sam didn't believe him. He was about to hit him when Charlie disappeared only to reappear behind him. He pushed Sam onto the sword table, using magic to lock him into place. Gasping at Sam, you watched the rope start to break, and if you didn't do anything soon, he would die. Watching the rope break faster, you let go of Dean to rush to Sam, sliding on your knees to get to him faster.

"No! Sam!" you yelled just as you shot your hand out to save him. The rope broke, making the swords fall, but as blue magic appeared on your palms, the table was held up by blue magic swirling around it. Sam gasped as he stared at you since you were the only thing saving his life. Looking at Dean, you raised your other hand, and blue magic supported his feet which lifted him so he could breathe. He took in a gasp of air once he felt it safe enough to do so.

"Now we're having fun!" Charlie laughed as he approached you. Sweat built up on your forehead, but you wouldn't let go of either brother. Looking at Charlie, you tried your best to keep your blood from dripping out of your nose. "A real witch that knows how to have fun. Not a witch I've seen, but I'll take it. I just have to know where to apply the right amount of pressure."

Charlie went to use magic on you but frowned when you made no move to acknowledge it. He tried again, but there wasn't any reaction from you.

"This is supposed to be working, why isn't is working?" he growled.

"Try again, bitch," you glared, feeling your blood drop onto your lips. Charlie moved to kick you in the stomach when he clutched his stomach in pain. He moved his hand to see it bleeding and looked at Jay who had stabbed himself. He took out the bundle of tarot cards to show Charlie who was in charge. Charlie took out the only card in his pocket, making him the last victim.

"Jay... you picked these strangers over me?" he asked before he fell to the ground, dead. As soon as he did, the locks on Sam's wrists and feet unlocked and Dean's noose was untied, making him fall to the ground. Because your magic was still supporting him, he landed lightly just as Sam got off the table. When you knew both brothers were safe, you let the swords fall to the table. Groaning, you leaned forward in weakness when Dean rushed to you. Sam went to your other side before they both helped you up. Leaning your head on Dean's shoulders, you assured them that you were going to be okay.

"I'm okay," you whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Jay. We wanted to thank you for what you did yesterday," Dean said once you three approached Jay at the bar.

"I killed my best friend yesterday, and you want to thank me?"

"Where's Vernon?" you asked. All that sleep you got really restored your energy. You were as good as new.

"Oh, he's gone. He said he didn't want to speak to me again after what I did to Charlie."

"Listen, Jay... you know Charlie was never gonna give up what he was doing. Ever. You did the right thing."

"Are you sure about that? You know, Charlie was like my brother, and now he's dead... because I did 'the right thing'. He offered me a gift, and I just threw it back in his face. So now I have to spend the rest of my life old and alone. What's so right about that?" He scoffed as he got up, leaving his cards on the table. He walked to the door, but the bartender interrupted his exit.

"Jay... your cards."

"Throw them away," he sighed as he left.

"Well, I don't know about you, but... I could go for a beer," Dean spoke after.

"I'm going to take a walk," Sam said.

"I'll go with you," you spoke but he shook his head.

"Alone," he left the bar, leaving you and alone to think about this.

"I really hope he's okay," you sighed.

"You and me both."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

157K 3.1K 26
You were a normal hunter going to complete a salt and burn. In and out, right? Wrong, you met two handsome brothers and get mixed up with them. What'...
69.4K 2.1K 98
Never did you think you would have children of your own, especially with the love of your life. Now that you finally do, you have to realize that the...
6.8K 110 8
The reader is be 15, turning 16 soon. (Girl Readers for the most part.) She lives with her abusive mother, who is addicted to alcohol and heroin (dar...
50K 1.4K 22
PART ONE [COMPLETED] There's so much uncertainty in your life. Why won't any demons make a deal? What is Sam up to and why won't he return your call...