Hamilton Soccer Moms AU

By locker130

This is just a silly Hamilton AU where Burr and Hamilton are very proud soccer moms. Cover art credit to my t... More

A Birthday Invitation
Minivans & Party Plans
Target Trip
Party Preparations
Pre-Party Shenanigans
Burrthday Party Part 1
Burrthday Party Part 2
Burrthday Party Part 3
Burrthday Party Part 4
Burrthday Party Finale
Apology?
Lachanophobia
Soccer Teams
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 1
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 2
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 3
Take Your Kid to Work Day Finale
P&P Raps
Man of Honor?
Monticello
Stress Baking
First Day of School
Halloween Bash
Third Grade Drama
The Grocery Store
Art Work
Christmas Tree
Christmas Party
Christmas Day!
New Year, Same Alexander
Dinner with the Jeffersons
The Hoverboard
The PTA Debate
The Race
Friendsentine Day
The PTA President
The Aftermatch
The Aftermatch of the Aftermatch
Roller Skating
Too Many Children
Vacation (kinda)
Vacation (kinda) Part 2
Vacation (kinda) Part 2.5 + Delta Airlines
Kidz Bop
FANART!!!!
FANART!!!!! Part 2
FANART!!! Part 3
FANART!!!! Part 4
FANART!!!! Part 5
FANART!!! Part 6
Amelia's Birthday
Amelia's Birthday Part 2
FANART!!! Part 7
"Bonding" Time
Amelia's Birthday Part 3
Day at the Arcade
Teacher Meeting
The Funeral
Spa Day
"Lazy" Sunday
Girl Scouts
Girl Scouts Part 2

The Mug

367 21 251
By locker130

"Jefferson," Alexander greeted promptly as he walked into Thomas' office. "I believe you owe me something from yesterday."

Thomas glared at him but continued to work, completely ignoring his presence. Alexander cleared his throat with slight aggravation.

"Oh, Alexander, you're here. What do you want?" Thomas said, barely glancing up from his computer.

"I believe that you owe me something," Alexander repeated.

Thomas raised an eyebrow in feigned confusion. "A mug?" Alexander offered.

"Ohhhhh." Thomas rummaged around in his desk. "Here you are." He handed him a mug covered in pictures of himself with big black letters on it, '#1 Loser'.

Alexander examined the mug with a frown."What is this? This looks nothing like my other mug."

"I improved it for you," Thomas replied with a grin. Alexander opened his mouth to fight back but decided against it and stormed out of the office, planning how to get him back.

~Later that day~

"A business trip?" Alexander gasped as he read Washington's email. "This cannot be happening."

Within thirty minutes, he had a whole two-page essay finished on why the company should not go on a business trip. He delivered it to Washington and stood expectantly as he read it.

"We have to go on this business trip," Washington said simply, setting the paper on his desk.

"A week though! In Hawaii! I feel that is a little extravagant for a small lawyer company."

"I know, I know. I tried to fight it but it's not my choice. I'm just following orders."

"A week. In Hawaii. With my coworkers."

"It's as bad for you as it is for me," Washington replied.

"Really? Is it really? Look, this is who I'm stuck with for the next week." Alexander pointed to the various pictures of Jefferson on his new mug.

"Is that the mug he gave you?" Washington asked, barely holding back a laugh.

"What do you think?" Alexander spat. "And Eliza won't even be able to come. She has to stay with the baby."

"The baby can stay with Martha. She's great with kids," Washington suggested.

"Either way this trip is ending with me jumping in a volcano," Alexander stated grimly as he sulked his way out the door.

"There'll be dolphins. Just think about the dolphins," Washington attempted to cheer him up.

"I wish Jefferson was replaced with a dolphin," he muttered as he slammed Washington's office door behind him.

~At dinner that night~

"John Church Hamilton?" Philip said. "Sounds like something out of those boring history textbooks Mrs. Turd makes us read. Slimy would have been better."

"Or Chicken Nugget Two," Angelica added. Chicken Nugget barked in agreement.

"Be nice to your new sibling," Eliza said as she burped said new sibling. "He's named after a very honorable man."

"Yeah, her celebrity crush," Alexander said with a roll of his eyes.

"Mama's cheating on Dada!" Alexander Jr. shrieked.

"Am not. I had a crush on him when I was like twelve. You're just jealous," Eliza defended herself.

"You had a shirtless poster of him in your college dorm. You were not 'like twelve'," Alexander pointed out. "And now you're naming our child after him."

"Is he cute, Mama?" Angelica asked.

"No," Alexander answered for her.

"Oh, he was dreamy. Not so much anymore but in the eighties, boy, was he cute. He had this brown chocolatey hair that you could just tell was soft. And his eyes were as blue as a summer sky." Eliza paused, looking at Alexander's face slowly growing red with anger. She continued to pretend swoon, "And his jawline-"

"STOP!" Alexander sprung up from his chair and started pacing back and forth as he ranted. "I've seen this John Church guy and he isn't as half as good-looking as me. My hair is way softer. My eyes are amethyst which is much cooler. You can't get better than that. And my jawline is as sharp as a knife. This guy has nothing on me!" Alexander slammed his fist against the table, sending forks into the air.

Eliza giggled at his jealousy but quickly disguised it as a cough as Alexander glared at her. "Alex, love, you are far superior to John Church. That's why we named two of our sons after you first."

"Oh." Alexander sat back down. "Anyways, I have some exciting news."

"Who wants to bet it's about work?" Angelica said, pulling gummy worms out of her pocket laying three of them on the table.

"I bet it has something to do with Jefferson." Philip added some more worms to the pile.

Eliza placed some cookies on top of the pile. "I bet he got a new hoverboard because the other one-"

"We don't need to talk about that," Alexander interrupted.

"Oh, but I think we do..."

~Flashback~

"I don't think this is a good idea..." Philip said unsurely as he watched his dad strap on kneepads and a helmet.

"You look like a dweeb," Angelica commented from the open window of her room.

"Go back to your barbie tea party, Angelica," Alexander ordered.

"Actually, we're having a cult meeting. Thank you very much!" With that, she slammed her window shut.

"Philip, would you fetch Chicken Nugget for me?"

"Shouldn't you be worried about Angelica?" Philip asked, beginning to walk towards the door to grab Chicken Nugget.

"Eh, let her have her fun before Eliza comes back." Philip brought Chicken Nugget back and Alexander tied his leash to the hoverboard.

"If I crash, you call nine one one," Alex reminded Philip as he boarded the hoverboard.

Philip nodded apprehensively and held the treat out for Chicken Nugget to see. He came running at the treat pulling the hoverboard with him. Philip chucked it across the yard and Chicken Nugget chased after it.

As the hoverboard picked up speed, it started beeping alarmingly. Hearing this noise, Alexander shrieked, "ABORT, ABORT!!"

He jumped off the hoverboard and rolled into the grass. Philip ran over to where Chicken Nugget was chowing down on the treat and unhooked him.

"It's gonna blow!!" Philip, Alexander, and Chicken Nugget all sprinted behind a small hill and peered at the beeping hover board.

The beeping slowed to a stop. "Maybe it won't blow up," Alexander said. It blew up.

~Back to the present~

"And then I came home to find Angelica and her Barbie dolls surrounded by lit candles and a circle of burnt grass on our lawn," Eliza finished the tale.

"Now, was that really necessary?" Alexander asked. "My news has no relation to a hoverboard. Washington announced today that we're going on a business trip to Hawaii and you are all coming with me!"

"I was right!" Angelica snatched the pile of treats and stuffed them in her pocket.

~Meanwhile at the Burr household~
(This next scene is more or less a joke, don't take it too seriously)

A young woman from Locker's Cookie Emporium approached Burr's house and knocked on the door. Within seconds of her knocking, Theodosia answered the door.

"Papa," she called. "Someone's at the door."

"Theo, how many times have I told you not to answer the door?" Aaron scolded as he walked to the doorway.

"Hello and good evening sir. I am Locker from Locker's Cookie Emporium. These are for always forgetting about you and because you had to clean up that mug yesterday." She shoved a box of cookies into his arms. "The fans made me," she explained, seeing his confused expression.

"The fans...?"

"Don't ask. Oh, and good luck on that business trip!" Before he could respond, she sprinted off to her cookie car.

"Cookies!" Theo chirped. She ripped the box from his hands and shoved one in her mouth.

"Theo, don't-" But she had already swallowed. Seeing as she didn't die, Aaron decided to have one too. You can't just waste free cookies even if a random stranger gives them to you with a really strange explanation.

A/N: That last scene was for vpow4life and Noushki24 Instead of being Angelica's husband, John Church is a celebrity from the eighties, I guess. This au is already crazy so whatever. I hope everyone is having an amazing day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 392 46
❝ oh, what a forbidden love! ❞ [ phillip hamilton x theodosia burr ] [ COMPLETED! ] HIGHEST RANK: #106 historical fiction - march 23rd, 2018 STARTED:...
17.7K 296 28
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be the son/daughter of the Hamilsquad? Well, wonder no more. Also, I made the cover, but I don't own Ham...
1K 48 21
Theodosia Burr is a sixteen year old and a senior in high school. She is an excellent artist and loves to draw, she is also a nerd but one day while...
467K 7.9K 92
Yes when I say everything I mean everything modern stuff, ship, but obviously they are going to do the classic react to their own musical first well...