Let me in (Lams AU) [On hold...

By ArsonIsTired

✨ TW ✨ Alex had the toughest childhood you could imagine. His father left him and his mother. His mother died... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Ask me things i guess, i dunno
Answers
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
I will update when I update
I got tagged
Chapter 15
Thank y'all so much
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
#WattpadFamily
chapter 18 is coming
Chapter 18
I'm not dead.
Chapter 19 (FINALLY!)
Writing next chapter, here is Axel my puppy
Chapter 20
thank you
until the next chapter
Chapter 21
since wattpad was a little bitch
its not over yet
Chapter 22
Idc if ANs are annoying, this is serious
Hey :) - Info and talk
Chapter 23
AN - Theyre annoying ik
Tagged - hello people
Tagged again, hi :)
AN / / Info And Stuff
Long time no see, ending soon

Chapter 11

1.7K 50 180
By ArsonIsTired

Thank y'all so fucking much for over a thousand views, you have no idea how happy I am that people actually read and enjoy my work. Again, Thank y'all so much. I love y'all and enjoy! ❤️

Uh, if you know Spanish you'll be sad by what Alex says at one point. I am not the best at Spanish, but I have basic understanding and knowledge of words. Feel free to correct it if I'm wrong.

Just read all my chapters with caution I guess.

John's POV

Alex and I got ready to go to Angelica's.

"Okay, let's go." Alex said, still having his thick Caribbean accent.

"Alright." I respond as we walk out of the dorm. I locked the door and we headed off to Angelica's.

After about five minutes of walking, we arrived at her dorm.

"Hey y'all!" I shouted as I threw open the door. Alex quietly laughed behind me and shut the door.

"Hey guys!" Peggy shouted back, high-fiving me and Alex. Alex waved, smiling.

"John, Alex. Aren't you going to tell the rest of the squad what we found out?" Herc said, slight Irish accent slipping out. I looked at Alex and he nodded.

"Alright. So, guys.. Alex and I.. We are dating." I said, pulling Alex next to me and kissing him gently. Everyone started clapping and squealing. Alex and I started laughing at everyone's reaction.

"Congratulations!" Eliza screeched, jumping up and down. I wrapped my arms around Alex's waist, resting my chin on the top of his head.

"Thanks." I said and smiled. Alex signed his thanks as well.

"So what're we doin'?" I asked.

"We're watching some movies and that's it. Very wholesome, period." Angelica said. Alex slightly laughed at her comment which made Angelica smile slightly.

We sat on the couch along with everyone else and turned on a movie. I wrapped my arms around Alex and pulled him into my lap.

-After the movie n shit-

"Okay, there are just enough rooms to fit two people sleeping. Herc and Laf, Me and Eliza, Alex and John, Peggy and Maria." Angelica said.

Everyone said goodnight and went to a room to sleep. Alex and I sat down on the bed.

I wrapped my arms around Alex's waist and laid down, pulling him with me.

"G'night 'lex" I lazily said, on the verge of falling asleep.

"Night John.." Alex said with his adorable Caribbean accent.

\{^-^}/ TIME SKIP \{^-^}/

I woke up to someone frantically whispering in Spanish. I open my eyes fully and looked down at Alex. He was mumbling Spanish and had tears slowly flowing down his face. I sat up and gently shook his shoulder. He shot up, seeming to gasp for air.

"Alex, it's okay. Hey, look at me. It's okay, you're okay." I quietly said, pulling him into my lap and gently rocking back and forth. He shook his head and quietly sobbed into my shoulder.

"What happened?" I whispered, so quiet I could barely hear myself.

"Sigo viéndolo, mi padre, y cuando me golpeaba constantemente.." Alex started rapidly speaking in Spanish.

"Alex, please calm down. Look, whatever it was, it's no longer going to hurt you. I'll keep you safe, always." I quietly reassured him till he fell asleep.

I woke up, not remembering going to sleep, and checked the time. 07:47. I sat up and noticed Alex was no longer in bed with me. I sat up and stretched, dragging myself out into the living room.

Everyone was still asleep, as no one was in the living room. I walked into the kitchen to see Alex turning off the stove and placing pancakes on 8 separate plates. I walked up and hugged him from behind.

"How sweet of you lex." He lightly laughed.

"Thanks." He smiled.

That's when we heard someone gasp. Alex eyes were so wide they looked as if they could fall out at any moment. We both quickly looked over to see Eliza standing there, eyes wide and hands over her mouth.

"Alex, you spoke!" She smiled widely as she removed her hands. Alex nodded.

"Wait, what was that accent?" She looked confused. Alex and I looked at each other.

"Uhh, an Californian accent?" I tried thinking of something for him so his secret wasn't out. Eliza just nodded.

"Just, don't say anything about it." Alex quietly said. Eliza nodded and gave him a small side hug.

"Oh, Alex made pancakes." I said, pointing at the table.

"Thanks Alex!" She grabbed a plate and started eating them immediately. I sat down after grabbing a plate and started eating some. They were delicious. Like, how the fuck are they so good. I looked over at Alex to see him cleaning his plate.

Alexander's POV

"Alex! These are delicious!" John clamored. My face flushed as I signed a thank you. Everyone promenaded into the kitchen, immediately eating the pancakes. I started laughing and covered my mouth. I mean, they were all half awake so they didn't ask what was funny.

"Who made these, they're delicious!" Hercules exclaimed, shoving more food into his face.

"Alex made them." John and Eliza said at the same time. I felt my face redden as everyone looked at me.

"Jesus Christ Alex, you make good pancakes." Lafayette said, eating more.

"Thanks Alex!" Everyone exclaimed.

"You're welcome..?" I signed, face most likely resembling a tomato at this point.

\{^-^}/ TIME SKIP \{^-^}/

We all sat in the living room discussing random things. Suddenly it got to the topic of family. Yeah, this isn't going to end the best for me as you can tell.

"Yeah my parents are from farther down south." John said. I dreaded the moment when they asked the one question I did not like all too much.

"Where's your family from?"

It felt like I stopped breathing for a moment.

"Uh, it's not that important.." I signed.

"Why?"

"Guys, he doesn't need to talk about where he is from if he's uncomfortable about it." John cut in, making everyone look at him.

Eliza looked at me and John.

"John, don't you know where he's from?" Eliza looked genuinely confused. She's just too innocent sometimes. Her question lead to many, many others.

"Wait, what?" Angelica looked at her sister as she asked that. Eliza realized something was wrong as she scooted over to me and John, asking in a whisper tone "Are you not from California?"

I shook my head, but put my finger over my mouth. Eliza nodded.

"Wait, does Eliza know as well as John?" Maria asked, sitting up a bit more from her spot on the floor. Honestly, I was getting a bit agitated at all the questions.

"Guys calm down with the questions. No, Eliza doesn't know. Yes, I do know but it was a private conversation between us-" John started but was interrupted by everyone's questions.

"ALRIGHT STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!" I shouted, losing my temper. I breathed in and out heavily. Everyone stopped and stared at me. I realized what I had done as my eyes widened. I clasped my hand over my mouth.

Shit.

——————

Alright, here's a chapter!

Exciting, I guess?

I'm happy to hear y'all enjoy this! I can't even express or explain how happy I am to hear y'all genuinely enjoy this and are happy when I update.

I love y'all lots,
Mads ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 1.8K 49
Lams one shots. I can take requests, I can do smuts just becuase I'm going to finish the book soon. I can also do fluffs and all that stuff. there al...
82.7K 3.7K 24
Clay has autism and finds comfort in simple things, the illuminated a fireplace on a winter's night, fish swimming and stuffed animals. However, this...
13.5K 202 41
TW: abuse cursing self harm? boy X boy bullying Lots of smut 😥😌🍋
39.3K 814 22
~TRIGGER WARNINGS!!~ Smut: included Abuse: included Depression/Suicidal thoughts: included Fluff: included Alex is a 19 year old guy going through t...