MONSTER X LOVER 1

By vielhaze

SEASON 1 ©MAXIENCE 2018 [Note: speed writing thus grammatical error is present, no plan to edit yet] More

SEASON ONE KM ㅡ 01
KM ㅡ 02
KM ㅡ 03
KM ㅡ 04
KM ㅡ 05
KM ㅡ 06
KM ㅡ 07
KM ㅡ 08
KM ㅡ 09
KM ㅡ 10
KM ㅡ 11
KM ㅡ 12
KM ㅡ 13
KM ㅡ 14
KM ㅡ 15
KM ㅡ 16
KM ㅡ 17
KM ㅡ 18
KM ㅡ 19
KM ㅡ 20
KM ㅡ 21
KM ㅡ 22
KM ㅡ 23
KM ㅡ 24
KM ㅡ 25
KM ㅡ 26
KM ㅡ 27
KM ㅡ 28
KM ㅡ 29
KM ㅡ 30
KM ㅡ 31
KM ㅡ 32
KM ㅡ 33
KM ㅡ 34
KM ㅡ 35
KM ㅡ 36
KM ㅡ 37
KM ㅡ 38
KM ㅡ 39
KM ㅡ 40
KM ㅡ 41
KM ㅡ 42
KM ㅡ 43
KM ㅡ 44
KM ㅡ 45
KM ㅡ 46
KM ㅡ 47
KM ㅡ 48
KM ㅡ 49
KM ㅡ 50
KM ㅡ 51
KM ㅡ 52
KM ㅡ 53
KM ㅡ 54
KM ㅡ 55
KM ㅡ 56
KM ㅡ 57
KM ㅡ 58
KM ㅡ 59
KM ㅡ 60
KM ㅡ 61
KM ㅡ 62
KM ㅡ 63
KM ㅡ 64
KM ㅡ 65
KM ㅡ 66
KM ㅡ 67
KM ㅡ 68
KM ㅡ 69
KM ㅡ 70
KM ㅡ 72
KM ㅡ 73
KM ㅡ 74
KM ㅡ 75
KM ㅡ 76
KM ㅡ 77
KM ㅡ 78
KM ㅡ 79
KM ㅡ 80
KM ㅡ 81
KM ㅡ 82
KM ㅡ 83
KM ㅡ 84
KM ㅡ 85
KM ㅡ 86
KM ㅡ 87
KM ㅡ 88
KM ㅡ 89
KM ㅡ 90
KM ㅡ 91
KM ㅡ 92
KM ㅡ 93
KM ㅡ 94
KM ㅡ 95
KM ㅡ 96
KM ㅡ 97
KM ㅡ 98
KM ㅡ 99
KM ㅡ 100
END OF KETCHUP MONSTER

KM ㅡ 71

11.1K 423 275
By vielhaze

The ship's horn honked loudly as the ship reached the port of Osaka. Later, passengers started making their way out.

Mina and Chaeyoung stayed outside, in front of the ship. Mina was leaning her arms on the railing of the ship whilst facing the ship. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung stayed her eyes on the view outside, watching the passenger as they go on their respective ways.

"Wow~ this is just the port but it looks amazing already," Chaeyoung said with excitement. Her eyes are like forming into a heart.

Mina tilts her head to look at Chaeyoung. "You're excited?"

"Eung~" She smile without showing her teeth that her dimples marked in her cheek.

"Haha, how do you do that?" Mina turns her body to face Chaeyoung, with her arms still supporting on the railings.

"Mm do what?"

Mina points Chaeyoung's dimples by pushing her lips forward. "Those adorable dimples."

"Hehe, they show up when I'm happy. Do you like it?"

"Mm, but I like you better."

Chaeyoung was a little surprise. "Huh?"

"Huh?" Mina imitates her with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Eh?"

"Eh?" Mina imitates her again.

"Tss."

"Tss." Mina chuckled and Chaeyoung responds with a pout.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Don't pout in front of me."

"Waeyo?"

"You won't like it what will I do next."

"Oh? Waeyo?"

Mina smirks a little. "Don't you really know or you're just pretending not to know?"

Chaeyoung shakes her head. "I don't know. I don't get you meant."

"Aish, just don't. Do as I say." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Waeyo?" Chaeyoung frowned in confusion.

"You look u-ugly. It's i-irritating." She looks away.

"Eh?"

"Eh? Eh? Are you Japanese?? Tss."

"Why are upset? I'm just asking." Her mouth twisted into a grimace.

"I'm not upset.."

Chaeyoung did not respond. She just looks at Mina who's facing the inside of the ship. Chaeyoung stayed her eyes on Mina, wearing an innocent face.

Silent suddenly reigning between them. Only the sound of the helicopter flying in the sky keeping them tuned.

Mr Son came out from the door, coming closer to their direction. "Hey, love birds!" He said whilst chuckling as he gets closer.

Chaeyoung turns around to face the owner of the voice. "Oh, Dad."

"Hey princess." He ruffles her crown and looks at the sulking brunette. "Oh Mina, what's with the face?"

Mina responds to him with a sigh and shakes her head. "Nothing. Is that yours?" She looks up, watching at the white helicopter above. It's bigger than what Mina and Chaeyoung ride last night.

"Yep." They watched the chopper to land, blowing their hair away.

"My men already take care both of your things. They are already travelling to the studio, so let's go?" The daughters nod to him. He grabs Chaeyoung's hand as he escorts them inside the chopper.

Timothy sat in the front with the pilot while Mina and Chaeyoung at the back. They ready themselves and a moment later the chopper launched.

In the air, Mina and Chaeyoung are silent. Meanwhile, Timothy talked with the pilot.

Mina stayed her eyes outside the window while Chaeyoung stayed her eyes looking at the sulking brunette.

I can see Chaeyoung's reflection in my window. She was looking at me. I'm not actually upset. I told her not to pout in front of me because it's irresistible to see. She's damn cute and my gayness can't handle it.

Anyway, I feel guilty. But even so, I didn't face her cause I can't control my actions towards her sometimes. Her dad is with as so I remained calm. You know that man likes me for Chaeyoung and although I'm happy with that, it's still doesn't feel right. I mean, it's embarrassing because we have known each other for so long. He reads my actions and he might notice how the way I treat Chaeyoung. I don't want him to tease me cause Chaeyoung might notice. I want to hide what I feel towards her as long as I can.

Chaeyoung's point of view is the first thing I should think of, not my feelings towards her. Let's just say, yes I like her in a romantic way but I can't be selfish. I'm not stupid not to notice that her heart is still not ready to accept someone else. If I do something sweet towards her, she doesn't really act on it as if its nothing to her. She just looks at me in a friendly way, nothing more.

➵➵➵

STUDIO

The chopper landed on the helipad after a minute flight. We are on the rooftop of Timothy's gallery studio. He help us down and escort us to his penthouse. I have already seen his exhibition so I wanna left in his penthouse as he tours Chaeyoung in the entire studio.

The studio has 15 floors. It's smaller than his studio in states which has 30 floors. I know all of this cause I travel here and there and we frequently meet in meetings, talking about work and sometimes talking about his family.

And yes, as all you know I'm not the kind of college student. I got a lot of responsibilities in our family. I don't get my grandfather why he has to put my name as the new founder of all our properties. I mean, there are my uncles who are responsible sons, unlike my father.

I'm still young enough to be in his place. Chairwoman? It makes me sound so old. Oh well, Ojiisan told me that I don't have to worry at all since he has loyal and trusted lawyers, men and women to help me. I meet those lawyers and personnel in a meeting and I can tell that they are trustworthy.

In the business field, I can tell if a person is pretending or not. When they overreact, like smiling too much and showing their gratitude too much, when talking about work towards higher personnel then they are wearing masks because of positions or money but if they act calm and fierce, that way they are showing their honesty.

I get water in the fridge to drink then I throw myself in bed and stretched my body. The silence filled the room, for an unknown reason, it becomes a calm lullaby that put me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 3.5K 17
-𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 "Pretty hurts We shine the light on whatever's worst Perfection is a disease of a nation Pretty hurts, pretty hurts." ianowt...
450K 9.4K 70
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
2.4K 109 8
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞... (seasons one - eleven)