Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

By JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... More

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
3. Meeting you.. AGAIN
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
9. I still love you.
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
13. Mess we've made.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
22. Can't hold me feelings
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
25. Marry me?
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
28. Can't stay mad at you
29. Fallin' all in you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
32. Wrong
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
42. Forever Yours.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

19. Jealous

11.5K 261 29
By JeMeEnFous

KENDALL'S POV

I'm just scrolling on my instagram and some notification popped up from twitter. TMZ tagged me.

Y/n Hutcherson and Cara Delevingne spotted having lunch together at Mastro's Steakhouse!?!

I felt a stinging pain in my heart as i saw those pictures. I should've told y/n that i still love her when i had a chance.

Calling Cake😎😍.....

Hey cara. What's up?

Hey kenny, are you busy today?

Nope i'm not. Why?

I'm with y/n, do you wanna hang out? Watch some movies? Go clubbing?

No, thank you. I just want to chill here in my place. Maybe next time.

Come on ken, we didn't see each other for 6 months. You are one of the reason why i came here to L.A.

.....

Come on kenny, please?

Alriiiight cara.. I'll see you at Elevate Lounge at 7pm. I'll invite the girls.

Yey!! I'll see you guys later.

I ended the call, i don't want to go but i can't say no to cara. She's been there for me when i needed her. Although she's always in london because she lives there, she always find a way to talk to me or to comfort me.

I texted the girls and they agreed to go clubbing tonight. Besides where going to be busy next week so we want to enjoy. It makes me sad when i think about y/n.

"Ken stop thinking about it, they're just friends." Hailey said to me while we are in gigi's car.

"I'm just worried about y/n, i know cara too well. If they are actually dating cara just wants to get in y/n's pants."

"Ken, you're just jealous. Cara's not like that." Kylie said to me.

"Really kylie? Cara is a fucking play girl. I just don't want to see y/n get hurt."

"Trust me ken, she's not like that. Okay? Just calm your tits girl."

I just let it go because i don't want to ruin the night and argue with kylie. Besides, she and cara are not that close. How can she say that she's not like that? Ugh whatever.

We arrived at the club and there's a lot of paparrazzis on the entrance taking pictures and videos.

"Kendall! Why didn't you arrive with you girlfriend?!"

"Hailey is it true that you and justin are dating again?"

"We saw cara and y/n inside girls."

"Kylie are you and travis scott still dating?"

"Bella we saw abel and selena last night."

"Is it true that cara and y/n are dating now kendall?!"

Nope, i hope not. Why can't they go have lunch together without having you guys assuming that they're on a relationship? Stupid people. I fucking hate paparrazzis. As we got inside the club we saw cara and y/n are waiting for us on VIP Lounge.

"Hey y/n!!" Kylie walk up to her best friend and hugged her.

"Hey dude. I missed you!" Gigi said to y/n and hugged her also.

"What took you guys so long?" Cara said to the but looking at kylie.

I saw y/n looked at me and smiled but i just rolled my eyes on her. I'm still mad at her, i know she aren't mine so i have no right to be jealous but i just can't help it.

Cara ordered some shots while bella, gigi and hailey are dancing together at the dance floor.

I saw kylie winked at y/n. What is happening? First cara and then my sister? What the fuck??

"So is it true that you guys are dating?" Kylie asked them while looking at cara.

"Oh you know that paps ky. We're not dating!" Cara said to kylie. "Atleast not yet.. I want to get kenny's permission first." Cara looked at me and i just ignored her.

"Cara, can i talk to you for s second? In private?" I can't help it! I kmew it. Cara like y/n.

Y/N'S POV

Kendall joined gigi, bella and hailey on the dance floor. I wanted to burst in laughing but i'm scared she might see me.

"Holy shit. My sister is so jealous with you guys, like REALLY jealous." Kylie said to me.

"I just wanted to tease kenny, that's why we're making her jealous." We both laughed.

"Hey, what's up with you and cara?" I asked her.

"What's up with us? What? N-nothing." She sipped her margarita.

"You don't think i didn't see how you look at cara?" Actually cara told me that she's seeing someone lately, that's why she came here to L.A.

Cara also told me that i know that girl and she is very close to me. I know it's not kendall, but the way i saw how kylie look at her. It's just how kendall looked at me a year ago when we were still together.

"Oh god okaaay. Me and cara and secretly dating each other. Alright? Be fucking quiet about this!"

"Holy fuck kylie. I can't believe you didn't tell me about this! Since when?"

"Two months ago, remember when i told you that i'm going to santorini? I'm with cara at that time."

"Oh okay, i just hope that you would tell me about this." I said to her in a sad face.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, i will help you make kendall jealous."

We just both smiled at each other and i saw cara and kendall walking towards us with the girls.

"So should we order another shots?" Cara smiled at us and put her hand on my thigh.

I gave kylie a look if what cara did is okay to her and she just nodded and i saw kendall's eyes like she wanted to kill cara.

Me and cara are continuing our plan to make kendall jealous, we spend time flirting with each other, and kylie is gushing about how me and cara looked cute together. We drink and party all night, the four girls are already drunk but me, kylie and cara are still okay. I didn't drink much because i have to drive and so is kylie.

"Y/n, take kendall home and we are going to take this drunks at kylie's house." Cara said to me while she and kylie are laughing.

"Alright, take care love birds." I winked both of them.

She barely can't walk, so i picked her up like a kid and her tummy is pressed on my shoulder and her head is on my back.

"Put me down asshole!" Kendall said to me and so i out her down. We are already standing in front of my car when kendall said "I-i think i'm gonna---" She fucking puked at my bumper.

"Kendall! You can do that over the bush!" I said to her massaging my temples.

"That's for making me jealous asshole."

"I'm not making you jealous ken, come on let's get you home." I said to her and she got in the passenger sit. "Here, drink this." I gave her a bottle of water.

"I'm so stupid, you know that?" She said in her drunk voice after chugging the water.

"Nope, and why is that?" I said to her still looking at the road.

"Because i'm so fucking jealous at cara and kylie flirting on you even though i have no right to be." What? Kylie is not flirting on me.

"And why do you think that you have no right to be jealous?" I glanced at her and she's still look drunk.

"Because.. we're not even together!"-"I wanted us to be together again, but i don't know how to tell you."

"Uh you just did kenny. We're here, come on let's get you inside." I said to her and picked her up again in a bridal style.

I changed her clothes and i took her to bed. I tucked her in like a kid. I look at her and sat beside her, i turned off her lamp. The light of the moon is the only light in the room. I stood up and i felt a hand holding my wrist.

"I love you y/n." She mumbles on her sleep.

"I love you too kenny." I put her hand down and i closed her door behind me. I know when she wake up she won't even remember about everything that she said to me. And the I LOVE YOU part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 288 34
When your best friend and you heal from your breakup together and end up falling for each other.
43.6K 1.2K 54
When 18 year old Kylie Jenner is forced by her mom aka her manager to sign a contract with 21 year old Justin Bieber, to fake a 1 year relationship...
54.7K 1.4K 16
[ON HOLD] Kourtney Kardashian x [one of my own character] [AU in a way. Kinda. I guess. ] [Caelan intersex] Kourtney Kardashian just got out of her...
5.4K 286 11
**This is a short story** After the tragic passing of her parents in a car accident, Beckett Arlo was taken in by her uncle following her college gra...