Connected Connor x reader

By NatureChild_

( COMPLETED ) Model AZ400. Name: (Y/N) What... what is this feeling? I feel something inside me... like, I am... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thank you!
Important
Wait... wtf
Im back..?

Chapter 2

10K 212 58
By NatureChild_

(A/N: Sorry for the last chapter being so short I didn't realize it was that difficult ;-;)

I couldn't think, I knew the consequences of my actions, I didn't care I just wanted to be free. I didn't know where I was going to stay after what I did, the police would soon find me since there was a lot of sound because of the shot. I knew some other androids but they were all determinated to stay a machine. I had no where to go, I started regretting my actions until I remembered an abandoned house that was across the street. I figured I could stay there until I had a better plan.

I started walking like a normal android would, hoping not to catch any attention, luckly there was no one around.

I arrived at the house hoping to find some clothes and something to remove my led, I started walking around the house it looked like other people had been here, I didn't bother since I thought someone was here to check like security or something like that, suddenly I heard something from upstairs, maybe it was a stray cat or dog or a rat...or a person, I started to panic. Someone could be here... 

Was this an abandoned house? Was there someone living here? Did I go to the wrong house? I could feel my thirium heart to beat even faster, I felt my system over heating. I was nervous. I was scared.

Slowly I went to the kitchen trying not to make any sound, I grabbed a knife and headed upstairs... Suddenly there was another sound, suddenly I saw a shadow of another girl.

"Hello?!" I said, instantly regretting the word that has come out of my mouth.

"Please! I surrender!" A voice of a girl was heard from the room I was next to, I was confused... Why would someone surrender to me?

I entered the room the other girl was, I looked to her confused.

"W-wait... you're android?" The girl said to me.

"Y-yes... are you going to turn me in?"

"No! Of course not..." 

I stayed silent...

"Oh of course! My name is Emma. What's yours?"

"(Y-Y/N)"

"Alright (Y/N) let's get you some other clothes and get you a new apparence"

I nodded slowly still having the knife in my hands, I didn't knew this lady, but I had a feeling she wasn't like the other humans so I trusted her and putted the knife on the ground and followed her.

(HOLYYYYY 400 words. Also 2 chapters in 1 day, COOLL maybe 3 idk

Hope you enjoyed!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.2K 18
You had just witnessed a murder - was it a murder? Nothing could make you forget the fear you saw in the eyes of what you thought was just a machine...
25.2K 935 24
(Y/N) is a 22 year old woman who firmly believes in the concept of justice - if you commit a crime, you will have to pay for your mistakes. She was o...
7.7K 131 24
(discontinued/completed) A bunch of one shots about you and our blue-blood-licking, android detective, baby boy, Connor! Just get lost in the world o...
865 50 8
【male reader】 ❝Only now realizing, Hank?❞ RK800, the newest prototype to come out of Cyberlife, joins the case against deviancy. © SkuttlesTheCat 2...