red velvet imagines

By stan-girl-groups

imagines for our favorite 5 member girl group More

intro
happily ever after | irene
cool, hot, sweet love | seulgi
accidental touches | wendy
panda ears & popcorn | joy
behind unclosed doors | yeri
walk you home | irene
dream in a dream | seulgi
her | wendy
wow | joy
friend | yeri
better | irene
human love | seulgi
things you said when we were the happiest we ever were | wendy
things you said at the top of your lungs | joy
around town | yeri
courting | irene
dance with me | seulgi
dont wanna cry | wendy
times up | joy
warm hearts | yeri
sleepless night | irene
trips and falls | seulgi
something more | wendy
times up | joy
bitchcraft | yeri
with you, yes | irene
love on the stage | seulgi
tasty apology | wendy
happy accidents | joy
a lucky unlucky day | yeri
an unexpected feeling | irene
tasty apology | wendy
early morning | joy
[13:02] | yeri
caught | irene
dance with me | seulgi

bad girl | seulgi

2.8K 67 17
By stan-girl-groups

bad girl by girls-love-girls1200 on tumblr

Tapping your fingers in a fast continuous motion on the large wooden library table, you silently prayed for inspiration to hit you, the daunting white page in front of you burning through your skull.

Essays, you hated them, don't get me wrong you loved writing, and had a talent for it too, just not when you were given a theme and track to follow.

"Could you stop with the damn tapping?

The harsh voice scared the hell out of you, and once you realized whom it belonged to, your heart rate did not slow down, on the contrary, it sped up.

Kang Seulgi, also known as one of the most popular people at your school for some reason obscure to you.

You heard her name being whispered in the hallways every day, the same hallways that seemed to be cleared every time she passed and you found yourself squashed against a locker as the other kids parted for her like the Red sea.

Legend had it she had been kicked out of her last school for vandalism and sending one of her classmates to the hospital.

All you had seen her do was bite back at some teachers and stare at everybody that got in her way with a burning hate.

In your opinion she was like any other person in this high school except for your best friend, pretty annoying.

"If you ask nicely I will."

Her dark eyes filled with surprise, you took notice of her grunge, goth look, heavy makeup on her face, even more noticeable as her eyes seemed to burn with indignation,

"How about you stop being a huge pain before I break your fingers and shove them up your..."

A loud shush interrupted her vulgar statement, the old librarian's face bright red, hands on her waist.

"Get out of my library right now, the both of you!"

You huffed in annoyance before grabbing your stuff and sticking it in your bag hurriedly, you fixed your round framed glasses before turning towards the bother next to you,

"Thanks for this you vulgar little emo."

Seulgi seemed ready to knock your front teeth out as you made your way out of the library, her eyes making their way to your jean clad cute little butt.

A strange feeling rising in the pit of her stomach as she watched you walk away, two questions swirling around her head,

who is this girl and how dare she?

Your next encounter was on a rainy Thursday morning, Seulgi had been wondering aimlessly down the hallways, not feeling the current algebra class. She turned a corner and almost ran straight into you,

"What, are you skipping or something?"

Seulgi's arrogant voice already bothering you, "I'm actually hanging some school clubs announcements, you should think about joining them, do something with your life."

Seulgi really had a good time teasing you, she loved how your cheeks turned a light shade of red whenever she spoke,

"And who gives you permission to do it during class hours?"

Your eyes rolled dramatically at her insistence,

"My mom is the vice principal, I do some favors for her, and she just lets me and my photography group alone."

Seulgi scoffed at your answer, "Sounds a lot like nepotism to me."

You turned around, skirt slightly rising at the sudden movement, Seulgi's eyes lowering in an instant,

"Oh wow, such big words!"

Her eyes darkened as she took a step closer, trapping you between herself and the wall, your heart making a strange little tap dance in your chest.

"Don't sound so surprised, a girl can be pretty and smart at the same time."

There was barely any space between your faces when the bell rang suddenly, making you jump on the spot. It took a few seconds to register her words and for the offense to hit you, "I never said..."

Your words got muffled by the noisy stream of students flooding the hallways, you stood still, mouth agape and thoughts all over the place as Seulgi disappeared into the sea of teenagers.

On Friday the weather seemed to have worsened, leaving your photography group, you sprinted across the school parking lot, backpack hanging from your shoulder and protecting your new Leica M5 under the heavy parka you were wearing.

You were in a good mood, photography had been really fun today, and the rain always somehow made your mood brighten.

Unsurprisingly you struggled to open the door of your grandpa's old car, a gift for your last birthday.

Once inside you sat for a few minutes, waiting for the old beast to warm up, listening to the rain outside falling incessantly.

As your eyes wondered at the the outside world they fell on a trembling figure just outside the main entrance.

From the dark clothing and smoke coming from her you could tell who it was in an instant.

As you slowly stopped the car right in front of her you rolled down the window, offering a warm smile, "Need a ride home?"

She seemed taken aback by your sudden friendliness, stubbornly shaking her head in a refusing manner, you couldn't help but feel your heart warm as you took in her appearance with more attention than usual.

There she stood, shaking from the cold, cigarette in one hand and smuged mascara from the rain, pretty eyes staring right through you.

Not taking no for an answer you stretched over and opened the door for her,

"Stop being so stubborn and get in."

Seulgi reluctantly flicked the cancer stick away, getting in your car she gave you a thankful smile, immediately nearing her hands to the heating vent.

"You can pick a cd, they're all in the glove compartment, oh and it's kind of..."

A loud laugh escaped her lips as a waterfall of cds and random stuff fell from the compartment as soon as it opened,

"Messy."

She only laughed louder as your cheeks turned a deep shade of red, eyes focused on the road ahead.

"I live in Rosewood by the way."

You tried not to give away your surprise at her words.

Rosewood was a gated community just outside of town, it was known for being the home of some of the richest families in the area, the elite.

You couldn't hide your surprise though, when Seulgi picked one of your favorite R&B albums and the soft notes filled the car,

"What, did you think I only listened to heavy metal or something?"

Eyebrows lifting playfully, she hit your arm lightly, "I thought the vice principal would have taught her daughter not to judge a book by its cover."

You loved how easy going Seulgi was acting at the moment, there was someone special behind the mean girl facade she put on every day at school,

"It was the cop actually that taught me that, my dad."

Your chest tightened just a little as you thought about him, the girl next to seemed to sense you were uncomfortable with the subject so she immediately switched to how she was positive she had failed her algebra test earlier.

"You really should try a bit harder Seulgi, your parents must have paid a hell of a lot to get you accepted in december and I heard my mom talking about how the principle is really not happy about your attitude."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't really care."

You scoffed at her words, "I know for a fact you do though, I'm not falling for this bad girl facade you have going on."

Seulgi finally realized how different you were from any other kid at your school, somehow more mature, and absolutely beautiful.

"So, does the cop know you smoke weed?"

So she saw it.

The cheeky smile on her face indicating she had no problem with it calmed you down a little,

"Actually my dad passed away last year while on duty, but if you ever wanna smoke give me a ring and I'll be there."

The pretty girl sitting next to you couldn't understand how you still had a smile on your face, she couldn't even fathom losing her own father, even though they often fought, she absolutely loved him.

As you passed through the security gate you seemed to enter a world of privilege.

Lowering the windows and looking around, you felt extremely out of place, "Wow, this neighborhood even smells of rich people."

Seulgi hit you in retaliation as she kept indicating where to turn until you reached this huge property, a perfectly mowed lawn with a path on the middle that led to a large white painted mansion, extra security guards stood at the beginning of the path eyeing your old vehicle suspiciously,

"Well, I'm not a fan of any type of guns, so I'll just leave you here okay?"

Seulgi thanked you before stepping out of thw car, and slamming the door shut.

You were watching her leave just to make sure she arrived safely when she turned around in a rush and ran back towards you, thinking she had forgot something you lowered the window, Seulgi took a few deep breaths before actually being able to talk to you,

"How about we meet up to study algebra on Saturday and then I take you out for dinner?"

Anxiety seemed to be painted on her face as she waited for an answer, it was actually nice seeing her so flustered,

"Is it a date?"

Your hopeful tone seemed to give her back her usual cockiness as she smirked at you,

"Absolutely Y/N."

Eyes shining, she looked at you with the purest look on her face,

"I guess I'll see you on Saturday then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.3K 38
btsVelvet fanfic// j.j.k x k.y.r and p.j.m x k.s.g you probably already know these two well loved kpop groups: bts and red velvet. their lives see...
478K 6.1K 149
6th member of red velvet FICTION.
11.1K 96 35
imagine blackpink the most famous girl group debuted with a 5th member and others idols are in love with her
456 17 8
Members; ot7 Description; short imagine for y'all <3