Bloom || Taehyung✔

By Kiwigirlkiwi

. . . . . More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Six

20 5 1
By Kiwigirlkiwi

Bloom:

Chapter Six

. . . L i s a . . .

The strings of the sun began to creep into the room through the large window that was open, and the smell of the morning, which mixed with wet soil from last night's rain, clenched my nose.

I stayed in my place where I lay looking at the sky and how the clouds formed in various shapes. I covered my body, which shivered because of those refreshing morning breeze.

Light knocks on the door their voice echo inside the large room, to turn immediately in the opposite direction and claims to be sleep.

It's that idiot maid she was shaking me repeatedly to wake me up calling my name.

"What? Uh..What!!! There is no other person in the house rather than me." I said in an angry tone looking at the maid.

"Yes, I'm sorry, but Luna has been crying since the morning and she has not been silent for a second and refuses to go to school." The maid spoke to the ground in a light frown.

"Okay, you can leave." I told her to and she made her way to leave my room.

"Rose wait." I spoke again in a bit of hesitation, and then finished seriously.

"I'm sorry...about earlier, you know!"

"Nothing wrong, is there anything else you want?" Rose smiled and I asked.

"Yes, when did Liza come back yesterday? Cause I fell a sleep without knowing." I asked standing up and adjusted my bed.

"At six in the morning."

Her words slapped me hard, and I blinked a few times. I froze in my place, with a heart that throbbed.

"You can leave Rose." I told her in a voice that I did not know whether she had heard me or not.

I took a deep breath, and threw all the thoughts away, and walked to the bathroom at a slow pace.

-

Luna was sitting in her mattress staring at a fake point. And tears had dried on her cheeks.

"Aho it's Leo again?" I sat next to her while I asked her.

"Do not mention his foolish name in front of me anymore." Luna said and waved her hands in angry.

"Okay, I got the information now...so what about school. You refuse to go there for any reason?" I wondered.

"I have been expelled for two days."

Her voice came in a whisper, playing with the tips of her yellow shirt, and then completed explaining.

"We fought again, me and Leo. And for punishment they did that." She added moving her hands.

"What foolish man, do he think that our punishment is that? Where's his mind?!"

I sighed smiling, while I returned some of the black hairs that fallen on my face back, and asked her.

"Okay then, what is the reason of all this crying?"

"It's Leo, he pulled my hair and called me dwarf..."

Luna was silent and did not complete her words while Liza entered the room with her wide smile.

"You two are here! I came a little while ago and brought some chocolate cakes with me. It's still hot L..." She stopped as I cut her off.

"Where were you last night?"

"It's none of your business." She said her eyes gluing on mine and I could see fire on them.

"But it's my business. You told me that you will be back in thirty minutes only! But you came back to the house at six in the morning. For that and for the last time I will ask you where were you last night, Liza?" I shouted and I could feel my blood pressure raising and my face becoming red from angry.

"I slept at Tae's...and I don't think you want to hear some of the lovely details thar happened between us last night. Isn't that right?"

She didn't get an answer from me only a hard slap on her right cheek making her fall down.

"Get out of my face." I shouted while I felt my tears falling down.

"I will make you wish that you think twice before slapping me, Lisa. Remember that the rest of your life." She got up looking at me for a while before she get out of the room shuting the door close behind her loudly.

My legs couldn't lift me any longer, I couldn't believe what I heard. I sat down on Luna's mattress with a cold feelings. I didn't cry, or scream, or even feels hurt. But I just sat calmly looking at nothing with no reaction.

My mind was a mess, and my eyes don't want to let the tears fall, while my heart beats crying.

I felt small arms that belongs to Luna hugging my body. Her cheeks become wets again with tears from what she heard.

"Don't be sad...he doesn't know that she's not you, but he will know." She whispered with her innocent voice in hope.

» » » » »

The dinner was very charged between the two of us, me and Liza, and that was clear.

"My room need to be painted." Liza began to hint at something, looking at me, and I looked at her with incendiary gaze, cause I know what she's hinting.

"Well, I'm going to hire one of the maids to bring you a worker for the paint." My mother spoke with her icy voice.

"Not like that...Why do we ask for a worker and Lisa is there, mum?" Liza intervened immediately, and there is a malicious look at her face.

"What do you want to reach for, Liza?" My mother said impatiently, leaving the spoon aside and giving full attention to her.

"Lisa know how to paint, and I want her to paint instead of bringing in a worker who might fail to do it." Liza threw her essence with the features of her innocent face.

"It's okay then." My mother simply, and completed to finish this discussion: "Lisa don't forget tomorrow to paint your sis..."
ِ
I got up not finishing dinner, and I was content to remain silent.

"I will not do that .. I'm not a maid to her."

I leave the dining room immediately after that, leaving them no room to debate more about it.

I slapped the door as soon as I entered my room, and stood in front of my window breathing.

I had enough from everything, for as long I has always been the loser one, the one that forced to hide for life. And I hate it.

I lifted my hair up, and took my cigarette case, beside my earphones and my phone as well, and put them in my black, loose-fitting jacket pocket that was between my thighs and knees. And I wore black cotton socks instead of pants. I opened my window and jump down easily.

I put my headphones and clicked on one of the icons to rush the music to my ears as the wind clashed in my face, making my hair dance to the breeze of the cold wind of London. I lit my cigarette and inhaled it, with a mind that hate this worse life. The smoke went smoothly and I do it again, hugging the cigarette between my lips.

For sure my appearance was frightening and strange to some, maybe. Cause I was walking without shoes, dressed in black with the color of my hair and thick eyelashes. And lets not forget my black painted nails as well..
I was like a black piece walking between the hours of this dark night.

Black was my hidden side...it was my broken spirit.

I looked around with a yellow smile on my lips when I found that my legs would bring me to the place of my heart.

I threw my cigarette into the ground, before jumping up catching the edge of the open window, climbing in an attempt to climb up, and after an effort I finally entered his room.

His room has always been a basement role as removed.

The calm formed a comfortable mix on my ears with his steady breath, he was asleep without a pillow under his head as I entrusted. He still retains this habit after all this age.

I approached and took a seat near him to examine him closely, with eyes that were wiping every inch of him.

I leaned closer to his face to put an end to the distance between us, and his wet lips were hugged between hers in a passionate kiss, down to his throat.

I moved away a little after, creating some of the established between our touching noses together; whispering to him with my sad female voice.

"I've always loved you, Tae." I was silent for a moment before completing in broke: "If only you could see that."

✍Author Note✍

If you only can see Tae😧

Vote, comment & share

Thanks💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 31 7
One Shots, Poetic Narratives, Drabbles, Fluff, Smut, and everything in between. { various bts pairings } { requests : closed } { suggestions :...
329K 9.2K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
33.3K 3.4K 66
Rowdy's love story. journey! 💜💜