attraction // l.h.

By ofmicendmikey

☻ ‶ so far, her giggle was my favorite thing in the world ″ ☻ completed x oh and this story sucks a lot, you'... More

☯☯☯
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
author's note or something lol
UPDATE

chapter twenty

1.5K 41 7
By ofmicendmikey

I was dating Luke now.. That was a pretty weird thing to think. Dating.

I'd never really dated anybody before, not seriously. I probably hadn't "dated" anyone since Middle School or early High School. You know, those dumb ass relationships where you both pretend to be so in love, making out in the hallways and all that shit that only last like a month. That was all I had really had when it came to "boyfriends" or whatever.

Most of the time guys just ignored my existence because of my douche-y attitude or they just wanted to fuck me. I would gladly ignore them as well or maybe fuck them, depending on how hot they were I guess.

So, basically, dating was awkward for me. But with Luke, it kinda felt right, like that's how it should be. It was odd, getting used to Luke kissing my cheek or showing affection in front of the other's.. I was certainly not a fan of PDA to be honest.

I recieved plenty of teasing from Kayla when she found out we were "officially dating".

Michael was the worst.

He was so damn annoying.

I bet the way I thought of Michael, that's what people thought of me. Because even though he pissed me off, I wasn't a complete dumb ass. I knew how alike we were.

I quickly got over my little argument or whatever the fuck it was with Sydney and let her come hang out again. She was still pretty rude, but whatever, we all had our shit we all had to deal with.

We still never left the apartment much, because Luke wasn't supposed to.

It had been about a month now since Luke and I decided we were dating and today, alot like many other days, we just sat on the couch. Well I sat and Luke layed with his legs sprawled out across me. Sydney and Calum were sitting on the floor playing the new game that Michael decided to buy since he didn't like any of mine that much and he was obsessed with this game, called Destiny.

Luke was on his phone and I just stared at him over the screen, "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Just checking Twitter.. It's been forever since I've been on," He replied.

Wow, I never got on Twitter. I just didn't give a fuck.

"Oh," I replied, "Anything interesting happening?"

"Not really.. I'm just following fans, I like to wait and see their reaction, they really like it," He grinned like a fool.

I remember seeing things like that on Twitter, people freaking out and I just judged them so hard. Like a while before the concert that Kayla forced me to go to (((which dragged me into all of this))), Luke had followed Kayla on Twitter and she went absolutely berserk, and same when Michael followed her a few months later.

I chuckled to myself, thinking about how different things were now. Kayla literally went from fan to best friends with her favorite band. That must be amazing for her. I mean this was amazing for me, because Luke was amazing.. And no matter how annoying the other boys could be, they were still pretty good company. Especially Ashton, I liked Ashton.

Michael was annoying as fuck and Calum was mysterious, but hey, they were all a bundled package, so I could deal with them. They had to deal with me, didn't they?

"Why do they freak out like that?" I asked him.

"I'm not really sure.." Luke muttered.

"Maybe because their idol just acknowledged their existence. They just can't contain their happiness," Kayla explained.

"You would know," I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Shut up.." She glared at me.

"What's your Twitter, Chelsea? I can follow you and maybe you can feel what they feel," Luke winked at me.

"I don't use Twitter.." I mumbled.

"C'mon, I've seen your phone. You have the app," Luke told me.

"Well, I don't really use it.. And it's kind of.. You're gunna judge me," I laughed with my face in my palms.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away from my face, "C'mooon," He pouted with his bottom lip out.

I just giggled and said, "Okay, okay. It's like a fan account for bands.."

"I'm in a band," Luke wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Not boybands," I laughed.

"What," Michael interrupted.

Luke was laughing his ass off by now, and I remembered what Luke said, about Michael murdering me if he heard me call 5 Seconds Of Summer a boyband.

"I'm sorry, Michael, but you know that your band is not punk and never will be," I smiled at him.

"You better watch your girlfriend, Luke," Michael glared at both of us. I just stuck my tongue out at him and he flicked me off, so in return, I flicked him off with both of my hands.

He just rolled his eyes and looked down at his cell phone.

"Here," Luke handed me his phone and I just smiled. He was an idiot.

I composed a tweet that said "Sorry I've been offline, guys, I've been busy sucking too much dick. xx :-)" It was stupid, but I'm sure all of his little 12-year old fans would enjoy it.

Then I typed in my twitter username. Ew. 

"Do you really want to follow me," I questioned.

"Duh," Luke giggled and then I pressed the follow button.

"There, you fucking dork," I laughed and handed him his phone again.

"Chelsea you should take a selfie with meee," He smiled.

"Whyyy," I groaned.

"Because it'd be cute," He cuddled up against me.

"Ugh finnnee.." I replied. I looked like shit, but whatever.

He took a shit ton of pictures, "Ugh, Luke, I only agreed to one.."

"Fine, fine, just one more!" he giggled and took the picture before I even smiled. 

"Luuuke!! Delete it!!" I squealed.

"No, you look cute, I'm gonna post it," He smirked at me.

I slapped his arm, "Ugh, you're such a little bitch." I whined.

"Oh, come on, babe, you look great," He showed me the picture again. I was frowning and my eyes were barely open. And I just looked ugly in general.

"Shut the fuck up," I groaned and then got up.

He pulled me back, "C'mon, help me pick out your favorite." He smiled.

"I hate them all," I told him.

"Nuh-uh, we look cuuute," He cooed, scrolling through the pictures.

"Why do you want to post those anyways? Won't you get hate from the fans??" I asked.

"The fans know you're dating," Michael snapped.

"How?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're all over Twitter about it," Luke said.

"Yeah, get with it, girl," Calum said in a high-pitched voice and acted like he was flipping his hair over his shoulder.

Sydney snorted in laughter at his comment and then said, "But seriously, Chelsea, they know."

"How could they know?" I asked, Luke hadn't been in public with me in a long time.. I mean he would occasionally beg and beg for Starbucks and then we'd all end up going, and then getting something to eat.

Michael hated Starbucks almost as much as I did. I just drank it for Luke, he drank it for Kayla.

"Someone and their big mouth!" Luke stared at Michael.

"Huh," I was so confused.

"Well when we went to Starbucks the other day and you were in the restroom, I think, this girl came up to Michael and I. She asked who you were and he told her you were my girlfriend..." Luke drawled out.

"Ugh, Michael, you dick," I muttered.

"No, no, it's okay. She was happy. She said you were really pretty," Luke smiled at me.

"Yeah, sure. Really, I don't fucking care. But if anyone tries to fucking mess with me because they're some little immature twat, I'm not playing nice," I warned him. I wouldn't be some famous guys' girlfriend who takes the stupid-ass angry fans' bullshit and be all boo-hooey, I'd use my words back, because I'm not scared of anyone. Especially some stupid girls with bad taste in music.

Yeah, Luke was my boyfriend, but that didn't mean I had to start liking his band's music all of a sudden.. Sure, I'd support him.. And his terrible ass band. But I didn't have to pretend to like them.

"Okay, okay, you have that right. Just don't be too mean," Luke said.

"Pshh, when am I ever mean?" I laughed sarcastically and Michael kind of chuckled.

"Never," Luke laughed and then pecked me on the cheek, making me kind of giggle.

"Look I like this one," He showed me an image of us on his phone, his lips on my cheek, me smiling real big, my eyes fluttered shut. He had just tooken it.

"Ugh, Luke, don't do that!" I playfully slapped him.

"You look so damn beautiful," Luke said looking at his screen.

I felt my cheeks burning red, "Stooop."

He put his lips next to my ear, his breath made my skin tingle as he said, "Why would I ever stop telling you you're beautiful?" Then he kissed me right below the ear.

"Ugh, Luke, you're too much," I told him.

"I love you," He smiled at me.

"I love you too," I smiled back at him.

"I think I'm gunna fucking puke," Michael groaned.

"Hey, shut up! It's cute!" Kayla slapped his arm.

"No it's not.. It's Luke.. Gross.. How could you even handle being that close to him?" Michael retorted.

He made me want to just start making out with Luke right then and there, but I figured that would be wrong, so I decided against it.

"Shut the fuck up," I told him and then got up to walk into the kitchen.

Of course, Luke was quick to follow.

"I tweeted it," Luke smiled.

"Cool," I replied.

"Don't be so bitter, Chelsea. They'll think it's cute," He gave me this adorable smile.

"Yeah," I managed a small grin back.

"Yeah, but what is this? 'Sorry I've been offline, guys, I've been busy sucking too much dick. xx Smiley face,'" Luke asked and then we both burst into laughter.

"Luke, you're so gay," I replied.

"You did that!!!" He retorted.

"No, I didn't!!" I giggled back at him.

"Yes you did!" He poked me in my stomach, making me giggle even more.

"So what if I did?" I smirked at him.

"Then I'm posting the picture of you I took off-guard.." Luke returned the smirk.

"Ugh, Luke, I'm going to get embarrassing pictures of you one day and tweet them," I stabbed his chest with my finger.

"You do that," He laughed as he tweeted the stupid damn picture.

"Dick." I muttered.

He raised his eyebrow at me and replied, "Is that so?"

"Yeah, of course. And you're also a fag, but you're my fag, so it's ok," I chuckled and he laughed along.

"I think I'm okay with that. Chelsea, you are going to be something super cliche like my princess, okay?" He asked me.

"Bitch, please, I'm your queen," I told him, laughing.

"Fine, you're my queen," He chuckled.

"That's better," I replied, with a grin.

"May this peasant have the honor of a kiss from your majesty?" Luke held his hand out.

I burst into laughter, "Luke, you would be a peasant.."

"So?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Mmm, the queen is busy at the moment, she'll think about it," I laughed and then turned to the fridge and pulled out a carton of leftover Chinese takeout.

"Mmm, I think I'll just make that decision for her, come here," He smiled and pressed his lips against mine.

"Oh my god!! Stop swallowing each other!!!" Sydney griped, mimicking me.

I pulled away from Luke and then put my food in the microwave. "Sydney, this is my house," I reminded her.

"Wellll, you don't have to be so mean to me all the time," She whined.

"I could say the same to you," I replied.

"Well, I would tell you, but it would probably sound reaally weird.." Sydney mumbled.

"Sydney, you are fucking weird." I told her.

"Shut up.. Okay it's like Calum makes me so happy, that I don't like talking to other people.. See that's bad.. Never mind, forget I said that.." Sydney muttered.

"Sydney, I hate talking to fucking everybody. It's okay. But, I mean, you're kind of a sociable person. You can enjoy Calum and other people.." I told her.

"Chelsea.. I need your advice.." She mumbled, shyly.

"About what?" I asked, pulling my Chinese food out of the microwave.

"Well, Justin.. He's been talking to me.. I don't know what to do.. I feel like I have feelings for him again," She whispered.

"What the fuck?" The piece of tofu I just had in my mouth fell back into the carton.

"I know, god damn it, please don't tell anybody, especially Calum, he'd-"

"Tell me what?" Sydney was cut off by Calum, standing at the entryway of the kitchen.

..

Hope you enjoyed it, sorry if it was weird or something.. lol ily please vote and all that... xx (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
595K 7.7K 130
Imagines about 5SOS! Imagines from Tumblr & some are mine that I wrote. I hope u guys like them. Comment.Vote.Share Started: September 04 2016 Ende...
288 8 27
"I've never stopped loving her. I still love her. I'm not even sure if she's alive and I'm so in love."
13.8K 281 41
i wouldn't read this story if i were you because i wrote it a long time ago and it sucks