chapter two

"Oh my god!! I'm so excited!!" Kayla rambled on as we drove.

"Kayla, you need to calm down. You've been to plenty of concerts before," I told her.

"Yeah, well, this is 5 Seconds of Summer. Chelsea, we could meet the band!!" She squeals.

I roll my eyes and chuckle at her, "Okay well you'll want to keep your cool in front of your band members or you won't make a very good impression."

"Exactly!! So please let me get this out now! I don't want to embarrass myself," She laughs and I let her continue to ramble on.

-------------------------

We arrived at the arena and found our seats. The concert started in like an hour and the arena was already pretty full.

"Damn, why is it so full?" I said.

"Because this band is actually good," Kayla snapped at me. She was standing up and shaking alot. She was gonna go crazy.

I sat down because I most certainly wasn't going to stand up for an hour, waiting for this band to come on stage. We were right by the stage actually, so I mean Kayla could end up touching one of them or something. She would probably have a heart attack. I laugh as I imagine all the possible reactions Kayla could have to touching one of her little boy band boys.

"What's so funny?" Kayla asked.

"Nothing," I shook my head to my self, staring at the ground, chuckling.

Kayla quickly brushed me off and continued her whole charade of unsteady breathing and squealing and chattering and shaking. She was too amusing.

When four boys came on stage Kayla started screaming and cheering with the rest of the crowd and I just stood up because I didn't want to be the only person sitting down.

"HELLO NEW YOOOORRRKK!!!" A boy with bright green hair yells into his microphone. Kayla and the entire crowd are going crazy and I stand there awkwardly, arms crossed over my chest. "I'm Michael as you probably know! That's Calum!" He points to this asian guy with a bass slung over his shoulder who waves at the crowd, smiling.

"That's Luke!" He pointed to a boy with blonde hair and eyes so blue I could see them from where I stood, and he was a guitarrist. He also had a ring in his lips that he pulled between his teeth as he smiled at the crowd, waving.

"And that's Ashton!" Michael looked back to the drummer with curly brown hair who began beating on the drums when Michael said his name and did some trick with his drumsticks and then smiles at the crowd.

"And we're 5 Seconds Of Summer!" Michael said and the crowd was still screaming.

"This is our most popular song and you probably all know, it's called 'She Looks So Perfect'!" The blonde one, Luke said. I noticed he looked over at me and winked.

Kayla looked over at me, "OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT? LUKE HEMMINGS JUST WINKED AT YOU!!!" She squealed.

"That's nice, but he's not really my type!!" I raised my voice over the crowd.

Kayla gave me a look that said I'm crazy, "WHO THE HELL'S TYPE ISN'T LUKE HEMMINGS?!" She screamed at me, mainly because she was overly excited and it was really loud in here.

"Apparently mine," I said. But she's ignoring me because she's too into the music.

I had heard this song on the radio which confirmed my speculations even further of them being a boy band. It was ok, but not really my style at all to be honest.

After that song they played some other songs and Kayla kept going, "SEE THEY'RE NOT A BOYBAND THEY'RE PUNK!!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her until I heard a song I recognized.