Watch The Throne (Urban)

By LexTheAuthor

Sequel to Blood Line. "I love you more than Ive ever loved something and as much as it hurts to say goodbye... More

Chapter One [Welcome back]
Chapter Two [Crash Into You]
Family Tree.
Chapter Three [Unconditional Love]
Chapter Four [Determined]
Chapter Five [Growing Pains]
Chapter Six [The Truth Part One]
Chapter Seven [The Truth Part Two]
Chapter Eight [Dad & Jade]
Chapter Nine [Boo'd up & Slackin]
Chapter Ten [Hurt Feelings]
Chapter Eleven [Starting Fresh]
Chapter Twelve - Romeo & Juliet
Chapter Thirteen [Young Love]
Chapter Fourteen [Words Hurt]
Chapter Fifteen- [Caught Slipping]
Chapter Sixteen [Turf War]
Chapter Seventeen [Realizations]
Chapter Eighteen [No Matter What]
Chapter Twenty [True Intentions]
Chapter Twenty One [The Start of Something]
Chapter Twenty Two [Sparks Will Fly]
Chapter Twenty Three [Boiling Point]
Chapter Twenty Four [Fate]
Chapter Twenty Five [Hate That I Like You]
Chapter Twenty Six [Being Honest]
Chapter Twenty Seven [Ghost From The Past]
Chapter Twenty Eight [Strike One]
Chapter Twenty Nine [Reality]
Chapter Thirty [Cause & Effect]
Chapter Thirty One [Emotions]
Chapter Thirty Two [Almost]
Chapter Thirty Three [Forever Young]
Chapter Thirty Four [The begining of The End]
Chapter Thirty Five [Breaking Point]
Chapter Thirty Six [From Boys to Men]
Chapter Thirty Seven [Worthy]
Chapter Thirty Eight [Karma Part One]
Chapter Thirty Nine [Karma Part Two]
Third Book is posted.

Chapter Nineteen [Future King and Queen?]

145K 4.8K 7.8K
By LexTheAuthor

A L I J A H

I laid upside down in bed painting my finger nails and listening to the bae August Alsina while bored out of my mind. Marco had went with my dad and Zaire to do some business and to make sure everyone was aware he was good now so that he wasn't attacked later on in for no reason.

I wanted to go with them but my dad was being over dramatic and saying that i'd just mess everything up so I had to stay home and do nothing, which I enjoyed somewhat. When I heard loud knocking on the front door it snapped me out of my thoughts and sat up cautiously wondering who the hell was at my house.

Slowly I got out of bed and walked to the door and tried to peek through the peephole but someone had ir covered. I sighed deeply and opened the front door reveling my uncle leaning against the door frame smiling at me all creepy like and before I could close it back he put his foot in the way and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want old man? I'm still mad at you" I mumbled and he smacked his teeth and walked into the house heading straight for my kitchen so I quickly closed the door and followed right behind him wondering what he wanted. He was the last person I thought i'd see considering Rome told me he was out of town and Cal was all upset about it.

"I need you to do me a favor" He said opening the fridge and pulling out lunch meat and cheese and I squinted my eyes at him watching him move around my kitchen like he lived here. He was fearless and I admired that about him and wished I could be as careless as he was all the time.

"What kind of favor?" I asked folding my arms and he looked up at me with annoyance like I was suppose to just agree with everything he said without asking him any questions.

"Damn y'all ain't got no fucking mustard up in this bitch?" He asked and I smacked my teeth going to the pantry and pulling out honey mustard and tossing it to him quickly. I watched O smile as he began putting it on the bread along with the mayo and lettuce, not even gonna lie it looked good as hell.

"Are you gonna make me a sand which?" I asked hopeful and he looked at me like I was crazy before chuckling and turning away from me. I mugged him from behind and shook my head at how mean of a person he was. It made me wonder what he was like when he was younger.

"Any way back to business, I need you to help me with something really important and only you can help me with this but you can't say nothing to anybody else alright?" He said lowly like he expected someone to come around the corner and over hear us.

"Why me? and how important is this?" I asked and he smacked his teeth as he cut the sand which in half and slid me half of it. I smiled and picked it up taking a big bite out of my half as he did the same before grabbing a piece of paper towel.

"Look alright my organization is beefing with the Mexican Cartel and they real powerful and half of my associates are getting taken out and the only way to over power them is to what?" He asked quizzing me and I shrugged as I sat down and looked at him curiously but he didn't speak he just simply looked at me waiting for a response.

"What do you team up with another Cartel?" I asked growing annoyed by the lack of silence and he smiled and nodded.

"I'm teaming up with the Jamaican Cartel and that's why I need you're help" He said standing up and going back in the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

"How am I suppose to help you? I know nothing about the drug business and my parents would kill me, you know how they are" I said rolling my eyes and he started laughing to themselves before pulling out his phone and typing something out while I watched him.

"You just like Jade annoying ass always asking questions, just go get dressed we got a plane to catch" He mumbled and I frowned at him wanting to know more but it was obvious he wasn't going say anything else. I walked upstairs and pulled on a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top before stuffing a couple things in a jansport backpack I had just sitting around.

By the time I got down stairs Ohaji had finished my half of the sand which and his and he was flipping through the TV in the living room. I tapped his shoulder and he jumped before turning around with a mug on his face and turning the TV off, I watched as he directed me to the front door and I followed him out before locking up.

"Are you sure my dad knows about this? I have to deal with him yelling at me if he dosen't" I told him as I climbed in the passenger seat of his car and he smacked his teeth and started the car up.

"I got you don't worry about all that now put you're seat belt on" He mumbled under his breath and I stared at him for a moment before doing as told, he was gonna have to stop bossing me around or I was going to start being mean right back.

I tried to turn on the radio but he smacked my hand away and took a deep breath not taking his eyes off of the road and I folded my arms sitting back. I could tell this was going to be the most boring experience of my life and now I regretted opening the front door for his ass.

"Keep talking shit" He mumbled and I looked at him wide eyed how the hell could he of possibly known what the fuck I just said.

"I didn't say anything out loud!" I protested and he chuckled to himself shaking his head.

"You must think i'm fucking stupid huh? sit back and shut up" He laughed and I bit my tongue already knowing what his crazy ass was capable of doing.

Great, now i'm stuck doing some unknown business with his mean ass.

C A L V I N

I looked Marco over as he stood in front of me and he held the same fearless facial expression, Cali walked away not wanting to be around him so Eli and I just looked him over wondering why Silas would even take his ass in. After everything he deserved to get his ass kicked and I was tired of everyone always letting him off the easy way.

"Look Cal i'm not a snake alright? I came here to help not be up to no sneaky shit" Marco said smoothly and I shook my head not believing his ass because i'd heard all of his lies before. Him and I were real tight back in the day before his lies caught up to him. Marco was good at making people believe in the lies he tells and I wasn't letting my guard down.

"You lie so much even you start to believe yourself" Eli laughed and I joined him. Marco smacked his teeth and leaned against my car as Zaire walked over and I slapped hands with him as he looked at Marco with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not like that anymore bruh I changed ever since I met Alijah I been keep it one hundred" Marco defended himself and I chuckled and pushed him into the car and he got mad but didn't act on it, because he knew better.

"What is he talking about?" Zaire asked and I chuckled remembering the fall out I had with Marco and thinking about all the hate I had for him on the inside.

"Back in middle school he befriended me only to get what he wanted from me which was to set me up to be robbed so that he could get shit from me, but the nigga was so dumb that I ended up finding out about it and kicking his ass before he could go through with the plan" I shrugged staring at him with disgust and he smacked his teeth.

I watched as Zaire grabbed Marco and threw him up against the car while getting into his face and delivered a punch to his stomach causing him to grunt and hold it in pain.

"You got Alijah fucked up bruh on some real shit if I find out you playing my sister i'll kill you with no questions asked I promise you" Zaire said through gritted teeth as he kicked Marco a final time in the stomach and I stood back and chuckled as he tried to stand up.

"Why you wanna work with us anyway?" Eli asked looking him up and down and he sighed in annoyance.

"I need money, how else am I suppose to take care of myself, I'm telling you right now man I changed and I don't know how else I'm suppose to prove it, I love that girl and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or I would've done something a long time ago" Marco said letting out a nasty cough and I looked at Eli and Zaire who nodded.

"Alright than nigga we'll put you on but you fuck up and you gon have to deal with my pops" I told him seriously because my dad didn't fuck around when it came to his business. He nodded and I reached into my pocket and handed him a couple bags of small baggies with drugs in them and all of the weed on me.

"You should make 4 hundred off that which means I should be getting half of that" I told him and he nodded before walking away with a limp and I looked to Eli who had this weird look on his face.

"I still don't trust him, it's just something about him that makes me want to believe what hes saying but on the other hand something is telling me somethings not right with that boy" Eli said and Zaire looked in the direction Marco was walking in and I knew what Eli was talking about because I had that same fucking feeling in my guy.

"We just gon have to watch him closely and if he mess up kill his ass, i'm not playing nice anymore" I told them before walking off to go find Cali. He'd been acting weird as hell these past few days and I couldn't figure out why. I knew it wasn't about Alijah because he hadn't been talking about her much and I figured he was over that whole situation.

I spotted him sitting on the hood of some car smoking a blunt and listening to music on his phone as he texted so I sat next to him and he glanced at me before shaking his head and letting out a sigh.

"You really gonna give that nigga a job after everything he did to us? He fake and Alijah to dumb to realize that but I know your ass would see it" Cali said shaking his head and I smacked my teeth and he passed me the blunt which I gladly accepted it. I knew out of everyone he'd be the one to feel some type of way about that shit.

"You know we could use more workers out here and Eli, Zaire and I discussed that shit already he gon be watched don't worry about all that" I told him and he nodded and slowly turned and looked at me.

"You'd be upset if you're dad died?" Cali asked and I looked at him for a moment wondering where the hell all that shit came from. It raised a red flag in the back of my head but I decided to play that shit off and passed the blunt back to him still watching him.

"Of course i'd be upset but I wouldn't be to worried about all that cause i'd get the nigga who got him and i'd make sure of it" I said through gritted teeth just thinking about it. Cali nodded his head and blew smoke into the air and tried to pass the blunt back to me but I declined it.

"We been cool since forever Calvin, you my nigga" He joked and I nodded before staring off into space. The crazy thing is i'd never think Cali would betray my ass after everything I did for him but I knew some shit was up with him and I was gonna have to keep his ass closer than my enemies.

"Yeah bruh you my nigga" I said returning the smile and dapped him up and we both held a firm grip as we looked into each other eyes and his looked dark and soul less and we both laughed before letting go.

He was my nigga, but i'd kill him if I had to because sometimes blood was thicker than water. Maybe instead of watching Marco we needed to be watching him.

"I'm about to leave bruh, i'll talk to you later" I told him and he nodded as I hopped off the car.

"Aye Cal" He called and I turned and looked at him and he was smirking, "Make sure you always stay strapped bruh, its real cut throat around here" he said and I nodded looking up at the sky.

"You to Bruh cause niggas is getting killed out here just for being sneaky and shit, but you wouldn't know about none of that cause you plan to go to college and shit. I'd kill any nigga who thought they was just gon switch up and take whats not theirs" I said returning the smirk but his slowly dropped.

"And whats that?" He asked jumping off the car and I chuckled before glancing back at him.

"My fathers throne, I mean we all know when he done i'm gonna get that shit when he done" I told him honestly and he lowered his head before speaking.

"You think you really cut out to be a kingpin?" He asked and I shrugged biting my lower lip and watched him continue to look at the ground not even making eye contact with me which let me know he was really on some other shit. I just walked away not bothering to answer him.

I didn't respond because I already knew I could do it, I mean I am my fathers son.

O H A J I

I was thinking god the six hour plane ride was over and I could stop listening to Alijah talk because she was worse than dealing with Ivory. At least with Ivory all you had to do was yell at her and she'd stop talking and go cry somewhere but this lil bitch just kept going and going and I contemplated jumping out of the plane and just ending it all.

"Look when we get to this mans house don't do anything and don't touch anything alright?" I asked on the car ride to meet up with Roman Powell who ran the Jamaican Cartel and I knew persuading him to help me end this turf war shit was gonna be hard but I had to try. The Mexican Cartel was on some other shit and I knew if Victor was still alive he wouldn't of let his son run the shit into the ground.

"But why? What if I have to use the bathroom?" She asked while going through the bag she brought and I rolled my eyes trying to distract myself from slapping her by looking out the window at the scenery of Jamaica.

"Piss on yourself for all I care because these niggas are crazy, whenever you deal with the cartel you have to watch what you say because one false slip up you'll be dead" I mumbled and she rolled her eyes and went back to searching through he bag and I finally got annoyed and snatched the bag from her.

"Give it back right now or I swear to god!" She said growing serious and I raised my eyebrow and looked at her shocked as my adrenaline raised and I nodded my head turning away from her before this cab driver witnessed a murder. I was gonna have to snap her ass out of this because i'm so close to beating her until shes blue.

When the car stopped in front of the gates I got out and paid and Alijah sulked behind me as security rushed over and unlocked the gates for me. I watched as the snatched the bag from Alijah and her lip trembled slightly as she lowered her head and followed behind him sniffling.

"Are you really crying right now? What's in the fucking bag that's so important" I asked as we walked up the long drive way and she quickly wiped her tears like she hadn't noticed she was crying or something.

"Mr. Snuggles, hes a teddy bear I've had since like forever and even though I don't sleep with him anymore I always take him with me when I travel so I won't be afraid because I know hes with me" She said lowly and I frowned starting to feel bad for her so I stopped walking and turned to look at the security who had her bag.

"Aye man reach in the bag in the fucking bear so she can stop whining" I told him and he chuckled to himself and did as told before tossing a gray bear at her and she caught it and hugged it tightly and kissed it's cheek. I shook my head, it's like i'm always learning something new about her every time I come around.

The maid opened the large front doors and we walked inside, she directed Alijah to the living room and I was directed to the office down the hall.

"Remember what the fuck I said, this is suppose to be a quick transaction" I told her and she looked at me with a mug.

"Are you going to ever tell me why the hell i'm here?" She asked and I smacked my teeth, I don't know how Silas puts up with her, now I know I made the right decision to not have any more kids after Calvin.

"You'll find out soon enough now go make yourself useful and sit down" I mumbled and she walked away as I followed the security into the office where Roman was smoking out of a hooka stick. When he saw me he smiled and motioned for the security to leave us alone so we could talk business.

I took a seat and looked around the office thinking about how I needed to upgrade my warehouse so everything was all neat and shit like his was.

"What's with this turf war ting?" He asked sitting in his seat and offering me the hooka but I denied it, I wasn't in the mood to smoke that I wanted actually weed.

"You know since Victor's dead his son took over and now all this Waring shit is going on because they want all the power in California but we've had that shit on lock for years" I told him and he got quiet for a moment.

"Right, Right I see what you saying man but I don't wanna be involved, that's messing up my business too" Roman replied sitting the hooka down and leaning on his desk crossing his arms as I shook my head.

"No you know we've been doing business since we were in our twenties, the Mexican Cartel is being run down right now, it's not about drugs anymore it's about power and respect and I refuse to bow down to some little ass kids, you know me" I told him and he nodded.

"Victor's son was always a batty bwoy, did you bring the girl?" He asked and I nodded and he coughed a little bit before running a hand through his long dreads that were a little gray at the root.

"If we combine, they won't be able to touch us and then I plan on leaving the game alone. My son wants to take over after i'm done and I want shit to be safe for him and the only way to do that is if we get the Mexican Cartel to back down, i've been holding them all off for awhile now but I can't do it on my own. So for the first time in my life i'm asking for help" I said rolling my eyes at the thought of me needing someone. I had no choice though because Jade was trying to distance himself from the drug game and I needed to respect his choice.

"Get you're niece to sign this and our agreement is in tact" He said and I looked at the piece of paper and nodded. I knew Silas,Jade and Ivory were gonna be mad but I gotta do what I gotta do to make sure this connection stayed together and the only way we could make sure we never had any beef was to do it like this.

I stood up and he did the same as we shook hands.

"Welcome to the family" I told him with a chuckle and he nodded. I'd just made fucking history by merging with the Jamaican Cartel and it was a win win for the both of us.

Alijah better not fuck this up or I'm disowning her ass.

A L I J A H

I sat in a complete strangers huge living room and couldn't help but feel nervous. I was all the way in Jamaica with my crazy and moody uncle and now I was at some Cartel leaders house, i'm gonna snitch on him when we get back I swear.

"Gyal, who are you?" Some tall ass boy asked as he sat rudely across from me with a mug on his face and I quickly returned it. I wasn't in the mood and he was about to make me slap his ass, acting like I had a choice on being here considering I was practically kidnapped.

"Who the hell are you? Do you live here or something?" I asked and his eyes widened as he looked at me with shock, like I wasn't suppose to talk to him that way.

"Who the fuck are you talking to like that? Do you know who I am?" He snapped and I rolled my eyes carelessly.

"Obviously not and I don't care either" I mumbled and he stared at me with disbelief, He actually was really attractive but his personality sure as hell was not. He was dark skin and tall as hell probably like six foot and he had a Rastafarian hat on his head covering what I think was his dreads and he was dressed simple but nice.

"What business do you have with my father? or is it wrong to assume you're here for my sister?" He asked sitting back and looking at me emotionless and I returned the look.

"Neither i'm waiting on my uncle" I told him and he still kept the mug until a guard walked in and looked at the both of us before laughing like something was so funny.

"Shut up Zion" The boy snapped and the guy continued to laugh extremely hard as Ohaji and some good looking man walked into the room. I could tell by how the boy across from me sat up straight and he and O sat papers in front of us.

"Did you really bring me here so I could sign a paper?" I asked and he nodded and without looking at the paper and the boy and I signed before tossing the pens down. He tried to stand and leave but the man who I believed to be his father pushed him back down and said something quickly in Jamaican that got the boy pissed.

"A wah di rass clot yuh chat bout?" He snapped and the man chuckled. I looked at Ohaji trying to figure out what was being said and he took a seat by me.

"He said what the fuck are you talking about" O whispered and I nodded my head.

"Jesse don't be such a buggaman, it's just business" The man said lowly and I looked at Ohaji feeling my heart rate speed up, what was going on.

"What the hell did I just sign" I snapped and he sighed before Jesse's hat was pulled from his head and his father forced him next to me on the couch and he looked angry like he was about to explode or punch me in the face.

The guards and more people gathered around as I glanced at Jesse who shook in anger and had his jaw clenched. Oh my god, please don't tell me this is what I think it is.

"This is history right here in the making, my seed has finally gotten married" The man said and my eyes shot open.

"Uncle O you did not just do this!" I yelled feeling myself tear up and he mouthed the words 'Trust Me' to me but I couldn't help but feel like I was about to vomit.

"I'm only fifteen, I don't even know him" I said as I began to cry and he sighed.

"My sister got married at eleven to someone she still hasn't met, it's business and were pawns" Jesse said through gritted teeth and I closed my eyes and counted to ten.

This coudn't be really happening right now, I was just joking about telling on him before but now I was really gonna do it. Maybe my dad could get me out of this or something.

Authors Note-

Things are about to start getting CRAZY and all the drama and shit is about to come lol. Shout Out to all my friends who helped me write this chapter because yesterday was my birthday and I didn't feel like updating...Might update again today if people comment...considering theres lots of things to comment on this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
112K 2.4K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

52.6K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
24.4K 978 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...