Queen Of New Orleans

By Mikealsonlover12

Book 5 My name is Aleah Labonair but most people know me by Angel Gilbert. I hate being what I am snapping at... More

Cast/Trailer/ Ship contest
Power
Fight
The Original Bitch
Hell
The Original Doppelgangers
WHO DO YOU SHIP!!
Hope
Forgive me father for I have sinned
Once Upon a time there was a Sociopath and Psychotic Bitch
Help! Ive been kidnapped by a sociopath
My first EDIT ever!!
A/N Slightly Important
Coming soon
Be on the look out
Another day in Mystic Falls
Vacation
The wedding of Death
Last call for Sheriff forbes
Humanity
Revenge
Signature
Ancesteral Magic
Dahlia
Disaster wedding
Crescent Curse
Book 6

I love you, Goodbye

862 10 7
By Mikealsonlover12

Angel's Mind

I'm walking down wickery bridge and I see a car that looks exactly like mine and I take a look to see me in the car by myself. I look like I'm in pain my hands aren't on the steering wheel anymore. The car flys off the guardrail and into the water once more. I run over to the guardrail and see my car sink. Then there a bright blue light surrounding the inside of the car and it's reflecting onto the water.

I'm then turned around by an old woman who screams at me.

Old lady yells: Wake up.

Mind state over

I gasp awake and take a look of my surroundings I see that I'm outside. I smell blood everywhere.

Angel hey.

I look behind me to see a broken Alaric. I sit up and then stand up.

He breaks down and immediately hug him and he hugs back. I pull away and grab his face.

I look at him seriously: I'm sorry about what happened but I need to know where Elena is she's human.

Alaric chokes: Damon took her to the hospital.

I nod: Okay. I'll see her in a bit but I'm not leaving you. Where's that son of a bitch.

Alaric angrily says: I don't know.

He then sits in his car and I just noticed Jo laying in the passenger seat. I close my eyes in sadness.

Alaric: You should go.

He pulls a gun out of the glove compartment. I shake my head.

Then he gets out and his face turns from devastation to rage. I turn and see Kai walking toward us. He looks at us both.

Kai laughs: Bad time?

I then hear gun shots and see that Alaric is releasing the clip into Kai it it has no effect.

I then feel this surge of power flow through me.

Kai: Freaky, right? I turned myself into one of Lily's Heretics. It's really incredible, actually. I can literally siphon the magic of my vampirism and convert it into more magic.

I then look at Alaric in pain and I see the gun pointed at his head. I scream no but Alaric pulls the trigger and no bullets come out.

Kai: Ooh. Looks like somebody's having a very bad day.

He holds his hand out towards me and I hear that piercing sound once again. I scream in agony to make it stop my eyes have blood running down them and so does my ear.

I then find my voice as I look at Kai my eyes turn gold and I scream: I SAID STOP.

All I see is a wave and the wave hitting Kai making him fly far away from Alaric and I.

I stand up as he looks at me in fear. I look at Alaric who's looking at me in confusion.

Kai holds his hand out again but I beat it this time while holding my own out concentrating inflicting pain into him and then he screams in pain and then out of no where Tyler lunges and tackles Kai to the ground biting Kai. I stop what I'm doing and Kai casts a spell on Ty making him fly into Alaric's car.

Tyler and Kai both stand up at the same time, and Alaric looks shocked and horrified by the sight of him and I look at Tyler in awe. He looks at me and I can see that he's embarrassed.

I smile: You did good. Go.

Tyler gives us a look before he wolf-speeds away, leaping over a nearby car in the process. I turn back towards Kai who seems confused, yet amused as he watches Tyler leave.

Kai: Ha. Bad doggie.

I growl half shifted: I'll show you bad. Alaric go.

I let out a small growl getting ready to attack Kai.

Kai try's to yell motus which would send me flying but I grab him by his throat and break his arm.

I growl: If my sister is hurt in anyway shape or form I'll come back to finish what I started.

I squeeze his neck until I hear it crack and his body falls limp in my arms. I drop him on the ground. I see that Alaric has left. Now it's time to see my sister.

<<<>>>

I walk into the hospital bloody people stare but I don't care. I walk up to a desk and see a nurse.

Angel: Elena Gilbert what room is she in.

The nurse looks at me in concern: Hey sit down your ble-

I growl out: Thats not what I asked.

She begins to choke as I glare at her. A hand find it's self on my shoulder.

I look to see that it's Silas.

Silas: Your magic is out of control you on edge calm down.

I yell at him: How am I suppose to calm down.

The lights in the room shatter glass falls to the ground. The nurse falls.

Angel?

I look to see Damon: Where is she.

I walk over to him and we walk over to a room and Elena looks fine but she's not awake. I walk in and hear that her heart beat is perfectly fine.

I look at Damon: Why isn't she waking up.

Damon: I don't know.

I turn towards her and sit down.

Damon clears his throat: I got a text from Alaric saying that Tyler is a werewolf, Kai's a vampire, and that your some sort of witch. Is this true.

I nod: Yea. All of it. I'm a Tribrid. I was born a witch thanks to my mother and a werewolf thanks to my father. I was born a hybrid.

Damon looks at me weirdly: Tell me to get my mind off of all this.

So I do I tell him all of it. He doesn't seem to confused but he seems fine that his ex is a powerful Tribrid.

Damon: Now you can kick my ass.

I laugh: Anytime I want too.

He chuckles and I do too but my smile turns upside down once I see Kai. Damon notices him too.

Kai pants: What's happening to me?

Damon and I look at each other before walking out the door to talk to Kai.

Damon: Oh, you didn't happen to pet a fuzzy, four-legged vampire-killing machine, did you?

Kai: How do I fix it?

I give a fake smile: Easy, there's a cure in New Orleans. I'm willing to go get it. Just tell me what you did to Elena.

Kai: Oh, I can't do that.

Upset I vamp speed and grab Kai by his collar and slam him against the wall. Kai looks at me in surprise as I get in his face and my eyes turn gold.

Kai: Huh.

I glare: One thing you're not gonna do? You're not gonna mess with me. My head is everywhere right now and I'm vengeful and I will kill everyone in this hospital because everyone's pissing me the fuck off. Now we got off on a wrong start. What the fuck did you do to my baby sister.

Kai giggles: It's just not as threatening when I'm seeing like, four super-blurry versions of you. Heh heh.

I shift and bite kai on the other side of his neck and her him scream I rip part of his skin off. I go for another one but Damon pulls me off.

Damon looks at me seriously: We can't help her if he's dead!

I yell at kai in tears: Fix her! I know it's a spell. She's in perfect health. Please.

Kai: And she'll stay that way until she wakes.

He walks by Damon and I looking at Elena leaning against the window.

Kai: Young, beautiful, human Elena Gilbert, preserved in this moment indefinitely.

He looks at us now: I linked Bonnie and Elena's life together. So as long as Bonnie is awake.... your precious little sister will remain asleep.

Damon yells: Please tell me you didn't.

Kai smiles: Oh, I totally did.

I can't speak words won't come out as I stare at Elena.

Kai: Guys think about it-- everyday that you wake up without Elena you'll have the burning desire to kill Bonnie. Of course, you could just get it over with and kill her now, but Elena will probably never speak to you either of you again.

My eyes turn gold as I look at Kai with no emotion. Damon and I have the same idea as we lunge for him but Kai vamp speeds away. Damon outraged throws a gurney.

I slid down to the floor in tears. I'm then picked up from the ground and look to see it's Damon.

Damon wipes my tears and I push him away.

I glare: Stop. I just want my sister but I can't have her.

Damon whispers: I understand. But we gotta find Bonnie.

I glare: Your not gonna kill her. She gets to have her shot at happiness it's what Elena would want.

Damon: Were gonna kill Kai and I'm letting you have the honors. We have to check on Bonnie first.

I nod: Okay.

We both leave the hospital upset, Angry, unstable, but above all vengeful.

<<<>>>

Damon and I end back up at the disaster wedding. We walk into the barn and see Bonnie collapsed on the floor. We both immediately rush over to her and kneel down to check on her.

She's gasping for breath.

Damon: Bonnie.

I give a small smile as I hold her hand.

Bonnie: Damon. Angel.

Damon: Hey.

I just give a smile.

He strokes her hair back and just as I expected Kai Parker comes out.

Kai: How dumb are you two. I deliver you a dying Bonnie Bennett on a silver platter and *woosh*-- right over your head.

Bonnie: Damon. Angel.

I smile: You're okay.

Bonnie: Angel...

Kai: Uh, translation-- she's about to croak.

Bonnie: Damon. Angel.

Kai: Of course, you don't have to help her. You could just walk away. She dies of collapsed lung, no blood on your hands, and you both get Elena back.

I'm no gonna lie I love Bonnie but I can't help but think of having Elena up and walking around.

Kai: Either way, you guys better act quick.

Damon looks at me and pulls on my hand. He sends me a small wink and I nod.

Damon: Were so sorry, Bonnie.

I feel bad putting her through this bonnie looks afraid. Damon leans forward and kisses her forehead. He lets go of her hand and she rolls to the other side. I wipe her tear and give her a sad smile. She feels as If we've betrayed her.

Damon and I walk away, leaving Bonnie and Kai behind.

We vamp speed to the entrance of the barn and listen in.

Kai says kind of disappointed: That's it? they just left you? The whole point was that this would torture them for a while. I mean, you'd think they would at least flip a coin-- heads they pick you, tails they pick--

I vamp speed towards Kai and ram my hand into his chest grabbing his heart. He chokes up blood.

I glare: I thought chopping your head off on Heads was a little on the nose.

After I say this I rip his heart out and he falls to the ground and desiccates.

I glare at his body: Incendia.

Kai's body irrupt's into flames. I see Damon who smiles at me.

Damon smirks: Damn girl.

I chuckle as I drop the heart and we both rush to Bonnie.

She looks shocked to see us probably surprised we came back for her.

Damon: You think we was gonna leave you all alone, huh?

Damon bites his wrist and puts it in her mouth to heal her with his blood, and she drinks it frantically.

I smile at her as she looks at me: I wouldn't let you die. Even if he wanted you dead.

Damon: Plus I'm not out of nicknames for you yet.

He the. picks her up and carries her out of the room in his arms. I soon follow watching as the flames from Kai's body diminishes.

<<<>>>
(Outfit Angel's gonna be wearing)

It's now the next day and we're all in the living area of the Salvatore boarding house.

I'm waiting for Stefan to get done with his goodbye. I'm sitting next to Tyler who's holding me. I'm trying to keep it together. Jeremy sits next to me and holds my hand and I smile at him.

Stefan comes out of the room with teary eyes.

🎶 Play song 🎶 2:20

He looks at me and nods I get up and walk past him and into the room and see Elena laying there. Beautiful I think.

I take in a deep breath before walking towards her. I grab her hand and close my eyes and let her think of a memory.

Elena's mind

I see that she's sitting on the porch at our house that we burned down. I look at her with tears my mouth quivers.

She smiles at me sadly: Come on. I wanna talk.

I nod and make my way up there and sit on the porch next to her.

Elena looks at me teary eyed: I want you to live your life Angel. Without me. As much as I want to be part of it I can't. You have to move on.

I shake my head: How.

Elena smiles: How did you move on from our parents death.

I nod: I left and took some time to myself until I could come to terms with them being gone.

She nods: That's what I want you to do. I want you to go to your blood family. I want you to embrace who you are. By being a tribrid.

I frown: How did you know.

Elena smiles while looking down: Tyler told me. I'm glad he did. Now for once in your life listen to what I'm saying. Travel the world if you don't want to go back there. Just... don't forget me.

I smile: How could I forget my little sister.

I let tears fall: I don't know how to live without you Elena.

Elena nods crying: I don't either but we have to try. Okay. We have to.

I smile: Okay.

Elena smiles: Can you show me something witchy before you go.

I chuckle and nod: Yeah. Sure.

I hold out my hands to her and she grabs them. I close my eyes and focus and then I feel a breeze come by and it becomes stronger and stronger and I open my eyes to see leaves flying everywhere. Elena smiles looking around happy. That's all I ever wanted for us. I wanted us to be happy.

The weather calms down and we look at each other knowing that I have to go.

Elena hugs me: I love you Angel. Don't ever forget that.

I nod as I hug her back tightly: I love you too Elena and don't you forget it.

We pull away and smile.

I frown as my eyes water up: I don't know how to say goodbye.

She shakes her head: This isn't goodbye. T-this is...I'll see you later.

I nod with a smile: Okay. I'll see you soon Elena.

She nods with a smile too: See you soon.

Then all of a sudden a bright light comes over us.

Elena's Mind over.

I open my eyes as tears fall I let go of her hand and place it on the other.

I bend down and kiss her forehead: I'll see you soon little sister.

Song over.

I turn away from her and make my way to the living room where everyone is. I guess it's time to make my announcement.

I clear my throat: Before you guys leave I have to make an announcement.

Alaric, Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, Tyler, Matt, Stefan, and Damon all have there attention on me.

I sigh looking at there faces: I'm a tribrid.

Alaric looks at me with a frown: A tribrid. What's that.

Then I explain to them. I explain everything about my family about my what I am and how powerful I am now.

I sigh again: One more announcement.

They all look at me.

I smile sadly: I'm moving out.

They all frown Damon speaks first.

Damon: What do you mean your moving out.

I look at him: Well Elena told me the one way I can truly move on is if I leave... town and she's right. When my parents died I left two weeks later and went to Chicago and lived there for almost a year.

Tyler looks at me sadly: Your going back to Chicago.

I shake my head: No. I'm going back to my blood family. I can't stay in this town. Too many memories of my family that have passed. I can't I won't.

Stefan he looks at me with his arms crossed: Your moving out of town.

I nod: I don't plan on coming back either. Until Elena wakes up.

I look over at Bonnie who looks down I smile at her: No need to feel bad Bonnie I mean yeah. It sucks not being able to see my sister but you live your life. I might visit but I highly doubt that.

Bonnie looks at me her eyes watering: You don't hate me.

I chuckle: No I don't hate you and I don't want you dead. Bonnie you sacrificed your life for my sister and I over and over again. Alone with everyone standing here today. You deserve happiness and live your life and don't you dare take it for granted.

She smiles at me and I walk up and hug her: I love you Bon.

She hugs back: I love you too.

I pull away and look at them all: Who's ready for the goodbye speech because I know I'm not gonna see some of you... sadly every again.

Little did I know that I was right.

Alaric, Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, Tyler, Matt, Stefan, and Damon all look at me.

I turn to Matt: You and I weren't so close after I came back to Mystic Falls all those years ago. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for trying to kill you and not being the best friend I was to you in the past. I know you want to be a cop I seen it the day at Liz's funeral. You want to be remembered for something Matt and I respect that and that's what I always loved about you. Now when ever I come back I better see something about Matt Donovan being the best sheriff in town. Okay.

He laughs with a small smile: You got it chief.

I walk over and give him a hug and he returns it and we pull away.

I sigh as I look at Alaric: My former guardian. Alaric Saltzman I'm not really good at goodbyes. I think you remember the night I tried to say goodbye to you. Life sucks for the both of us Ric and I'm sorry about what happened last night but I have a really good feeling that a miracle will happen for you. That miracle will bring you happiness and when that day comes I hope you say that I'm right. Now I want you to travel as well to get your mind off of things. All that anger built up inside you isn't good. And I don't know if you noticed but we need some good in our lives.

Alaric smiles sadly: Okay. I'll plan a trip. Give me my hug.

I smile and hug him which he returns. We pull away and I turn to Jeremy.

I smile at my baby brother: You are a strong young man now. In the beginning of our crazy new life I didn't think you'll be a crazy hunter who can bench press two hundred pounds. You will always be my little brother and if you need any help just call me and I'll be there in a flash. I know we're not as close but I love you regardless and I'd do anything to keep you safe. Remember that.

He nods with a smile: I will. I love you.

I hug him and he hugs back: I love you too.

We pull away and I look at Caroline and it gets awkward.

I chuckle: This isn't a goodbye Caroline Forbes this is a see you later. Don't waste time when it comes to something that you want or someone else might steal it. I love you Caroline and your one of my best friends who deserves happiness as well so stop letting that mind of yours say no. Do what your heart wants and let Stefan in.

She looks at me with surprise: Your not mad.

I shake my head: No. Now be happy.

The two of us hug and then we pull away with sad smiles.

I look at Stefan: Now Mr. Salvatore this is no goodbye either. You know when I first met you. You slammed me against a locker thinking I was the wretched bitch names Amelia. I laughed in your first but thanks to Jeremy you didn't kill me. We became friends and you stuck by me through everything as I did for you. Then we became lovers and it was fun while it lasted. What I'm trying to say is that I'll always love you and you are one of my epic loves. You'll always hold a piece of my heart. Now if you and Caroline don't get together I'm gonna kick both of your asses alright.

Stefan laughs: I believe it now.

I smile as we hug I then kiss his cheek in a friendly way and pull away.

I look at Tyler: Tyler Lockwood my first boyfriend. I never knew what love was but you did you told me everyday when we were together that you loved me and it made me smile but sad because I didn't know how to love you. Now I do I found out how to love someone taught me how to love. Tyler I know you want us to be together but I know you don't want any part of the original family drama which is cool and all but I want you to leave Mystic Falls too. Embrace who you truly are Tyler and just run wild and free. I love you and I want you to carry that with you.

He smiles and I do to we walk towards each other and kiss its slow and nice we finally pull away from each other and hug. We pull away from each other.

I then look at the last person which is Damon: My first love. Damon Salvatore. Now I always thought you were the one I guess everyone thinks the first one is the one but I'm actually glad that your not. You taught me how to love Damon and I thank you for that. You might think your the bad guy Damon but your not. Your a good guy. Your a good man. And we had our ups and downs but we got through it and you became my best friend and I'm glad that your still in my life and I'm glad you still love me. Now. Don't be waiting on my sister like a damn idiot. Live life okay.

He nods with a half smile we then hug and he kisses me on the forehead. I whisper in his ear.

Angel: How's it gonna feel to know that your gonna wake up in the morning and find out that both Gilbert girls are gone.

He whispers back: I'm gonna feel like shit.

I pull away and give a sad smile.

I look at them all: My message to you all is to live your fucking life. Seeing Elena in that coffin made me sick but it also made me think of all the people I lost. Human and immortal. Doesn't matter if your immortal or not don't screw around and not live life because if you don't think of all the people we lost you'll end up like them... lost and I'm pretty damn sure you'll regret it.

They seem to be thinking of what I'm saying and after a moment of silence I interrupt them.

I look at the Stefan and Damon: I took a few things like a few outfits and some jewelry.

Stefan interrupts me: Damon and I have something to give you. We were going to wait until your birthday but umm your not gonna be here so here.

Damon pulls out a ring that's really pretty he puts it on my left index finger.

Damon smirks: I know how much you like     rings

I chuckle: That I do. Thanks.

Damon smiles: No problem.

Stefan smiles at me: Now my turn. Close your eyes and lift up your hair.

I do as told and I feel him behind me I feel something cold hit my collarbone and then a little snap.

Stefan: Open your eyes.

I open them and let my air down I lift up the front part of the necklace and see that it says Stefan on it. I frown but smile.

I look at him: Why does it have your name on it.

Stefan scratches his head: I had this made months ago when we... were... together.

My eyes widen as I nod: Okay. Does Damon have his name on the ring.

Damon shakes his head: No but it has a quote of your favorite line of your favorite song inside the ring.

I take the ring off and look at the inside and I see it. It says Take me back to the night we met. Small but beautiful.

I smile at Damon: Thanks.

Damon smiles back: No problem. Now you can say what you wanna say.

I think of what I was gonna say and remember: I was wondering if you guys could box my stuff up and I'll come for it. In the future.

They nod at me and I smile sadly.

I wave at everyone: I'll see you guys later.

They wave and say at the same time: See you later Angel.

I don't really wanna say goodbye I hate goodbyes. I look at them all one last time before pulling out my keys walking towards the door closing it and walking towards my car getting in and starting it.

I put my car in reverse and pull out. I then put the car in drive and drive off I look in the rear view mirror to see both Stefan and Damon watching me drive off.

That was the last time I ever spoken to Damon Salvatore. As for Bonnie I never spoken to her again either and as for Tyler I never seen him again. Sadly life took a hard left turn on all of us and we weren't prepared for it.

___________________________

Well lady's and gentlemen that is the end of season 6 TVD and my character said goodbye to them all meaning she will not be back on TVD she's in for the long run on TO for now on. I literally cried and I hate myself for it.

Any questions you want me to answer?

Anyway I hope you continue to follow the rest of her journey on The Originals!

Relationship videos

Elena and Angel

Stefan and Angel(Okay I regret everything now lmao I might make an AU version where she stays on TVD after this series is over idk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 930 27
Rieka Donovan-Bellissima left Mystic Falls with her best friend, Hayley Marshall, to search for their family. Rieka's looking for her mom's family bu...
21.9K 264 37
Destiny Star Davis that's my name I am a Tribrid a witch, vampire, and werewolf all in one, and the Klaus Mikaelson the hybrid.. what happens when y...
2.7K 224 48
*First Book of The Legend Quadrilogy* Being told that you were living a life that never existed was something, but being told you are another speci...
1.2K 120 54
Two friends start out by blending in with the humans until.. Everything seems to change. Life as they know it never seems to be the same. Welcome...