"The Ice Cream Truck"

By 70452oreo

Him, Her, ice cream truck. where love took its way. Adrianna there, she found love along the day. Ice cream... More

"The Ice Cream Truck"
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- The End

Chapter 30

98 29 2
By 70452oreo

ADRIANNA'S POV.

I wait a short time, catching the heart-warming familiar ice cream truck that I longed for.

When it gets closer to me, I meet eyes with Niall's bright blue crystals and time once again slows.

A smile grows on his face, while he gives me a flirty wink.

I hum along to the up-beat music coming from his ice cream truck, as I run up to him and grab him in my arms.

When I place my head onto his shoulder, he shifts my face up to match his.

"I've missed you, the old you." He corrects.

I close my eyes along with no response, allowing him to kiss me.

He does just that, starting with a slow pace and gentle movements.

I decide to pick up the pace, moving my lips in a faster rhythm.

After a few minutes going by, he opens his mouth and frees his tongue to meet up with mine.

I hook my tongue with his, causing each movement more heat.

All of a sudden, he stops the kiss and smiles against my lips. I return the smile, un-attaching our faces together.

"Wow." Is all he can manage to say, clearly revealing shock in his features.

Unexpectedly he pulls me into his little colorful truck, along with memories pulling back into my mind the first day we met.

He grabs ahold of my hand, leading me into a little back-space in the truck where no one can see.

He pushes me against the wall, staring deep into my eyes and finding my soul.

He dips his head down and places his forehead to touch mine, exhaling warm and deep breaths against my mouth.

He giggles while picking me up and setting me on the counter.

He gives me a kiss on the top of my forehead, leading down and up my body.

Once he finishes that, he puts his hands under my dress and gets ahold of my bra.

When he unhooks the metal clasps he slides it down from under my dress, stopping down at my feet.

He reaches over me and untangles it from each of my foot, tossing it somewhere on the floor.

To make it a little easier, I lift off my dress and throw it over to where my bra is lying.

"Shit!"

"What? What is it?" I giggle.

"Are you sure those are your knockers?!" He acts every bit of excited.

"Oh I'm sure." I half smile, giving him a seducting wink.

He stares at my breast for just a bit longer, finally taking action.

He covers my boobs with his hands and begins massaging them, kissing me on the sweet spot of the side of my neck.

He nibbles at my ear very lightly, turning me on.

I moan, hearing one from Niall too, as I grab his crotch.

"Here, you can take em' off." He bites his lip.

I hook my fingertips on the edge of his pants, slowly pulling them off his body.

As I throw his pants off somewhere, I glue my eyes to the sight of his growing baldge, hidden behind tight black boxers.

Before I start drooling, I remove his boxers and begin to stare at his giant cock.

"Damn, boy..." I widen my eyes.

He smiles with slight dimples on his face, placing his palm under my chin and lifting my face up to reflect his.

He takes the next action, removing my thongs and slidding his nude body over mine.

With a kiss or two, he very slowly starts sliding into me.

Only being an inch into me at the moment, my nerves get the best of me.

"Niall?" I gulp.

"What's wrong babe?" compassion is clearly shown on his perfect face.

"Ni-all, I -I can't go through with this." I look up into his sweet eyes.

"Are ya' sure?" he blinks.

"I'm worried that my dad will find out or catch us." I bite my tongue.

"I have an idea." He slides out of me, pulling himself and I up.

"Let's get dressed and go somewhere private." He adds.

"Okay, thanks." I give him a relieving, thankful smile.

Once we both are dressed, he takes off and switches the music on to a really loud setting.

I smile at the kids running behind us, desperately wanting some ice cream.

"Niall!? Pull over." I smile at him, tugging gently on the collar of his shirt.

"No, I crave for something more than they crave for a dairy treat.

He looks me up and down, bringing me chills throughout my body.

"Ummm, okay uh. Yeah, those kids can wait." I giggle, excitedly.

As he drives for a while longer, I put my head up and notice a turn he is making that leaves town.

"Niall?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are you taking us to?" He smile, showing sweet innocence on his face.

Before he returns the answer, he puts his hand on my thigh.

"It's a surprise." He raises his eyebrows, giving me a new-found joy.

The next moment later he turns on music, to which I guess the voice and lyrics are from Justin Timberlake.

I lay my head back, slowly drifting off into a deeper and deeper sleep.

Thoughts springing through my mind, starts to vanish as my body comes to rest.

Being asleep, I still feel everything that's happening around me and the heavy traffic that seems to grow.

"Babe?" I hear a chuckle.

I start to wake, with a yawn escaping from my drooling mouth.

I hurry and wipe my face, feeling deep embarrassment.

"Oh, uh...Hi Niall..."

I nervously smile.

"Sorry to wake you, but uh.."

"Yeah?..."

I wipe my crusty eyes, filled with sleep.

"Sorry to tell ya' but baby,.. You're snoring."

His cheeks redden.

"Oh..., whoops."

I fill heavier embarrassment flooding into me.

"Guess what?" I look at him curiously.

"We're almost there."

A smile parts on his face, as I stretch my arms and try all I can to stay awake.

"Yay, that's great."

With another one of his famous grins, he turns his head to face the road.

All of a sudden, a deer appears on the highway and we both scringe at the bumb we feel, hitting the deer.

"Oh no." I drop my face into the palms of my hands, feeling a sudden sickness in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm so sorry, there was nothing that I could do about it."

He gives a sad, guilty frown.

"Niall, I know. It's okay."

I smile, cheering him up and washing his nerves away.

As the time speeds by, we finally come to a stop in what looks like Vancouver.

"Wow, it's beautiful here."

I look around and admire the beautiful landmarks that fill up the city.

"It is, isn't it?"

"Awe, you picked an amazing place to go." I lean my face up in front of his, studying the sparkle in his hansome, caring eyes.

"You're so beautiful." Niall's words reveal the same, strong emotion that his eyes do.

"You're so cute." I pinch his cheeks, with a follow of random laughter.

"Lets go. " I grab my black, glittery purse and jump out of the truck.

Being unaware, Niall approaches me with open arms and eager lips.

Barely seeing a sight of him he locks lips with mine, putting me into a phase of lust.

Unlike before, he kisses me in a unique kind of way and motions his lips in a sweet gesture of love.

He lets loose in cause of lost breath, showing an appearance congruent to someone who had just finished a big marathon.

When he finds his balance, he looks into my eyes and begins to speak.

"Your beauty stumbles me." I hold myself back, in urge of smothering his face with my lips again.

"You gotta' stop complimenting me Horan." With confusion unravelling into his features, he stands speechless.

"Because every compliment I get, it's nearly impossible to stop myself from kissing you or...."

"Well, that's okay! I sure don't mind!" His Irish accent takes a big part in his sentence.

Noticing our time spent for quite awhile just standing here, we make a move on and hurry ourselves into a hotel across the street.

"Damn it!" I shout.

"Ha ha, what babe?"

"There's only one problem......I didn't bring any clothes."

He puts his arm around me, creating more heat within our bodies.

"Princess, that's great."

"Uh....Why is that?"

"Because, I'm taking ya' shopping and I'm gunna' spend each day buying you amazing things."

"Niall, you don't have to spoil me." I would feel incredibly bad if he spent a little money on me.

"But babe, you don't even know how badly I want to spoil my girlfriend."

"I can't let you do that. I don't want it be all about me, I want to do stuff for you too."

"You are." He clearly states.

"How is that?"

"Every second we spend together, just your presence is the best thing that you give me." I think to myself on how lucky I am to have this strong relationship with an amazing boy.

"I love you stronger than words can put out."

We carry on the conversation, as we walk up to the room.

As we make way down the hall, we pass many plaques with a five star rating on the hotel printed in black letters.

We make a stop in the middle of the next hall, figuring out how to work the un-recognizable room key.

He finally accomplishes opening the door, leaving us to run inside and enjoy what may come next....

As I set my purse down, Niall picks me up and runs around the room like a wild monkey.

"Niall! Put me down!" I scream out, with giggles and excitement beginning to rise.

"No can do!" He speeds up, finally coming to a stop.

"What was up with that?" I giggle like before.

"I'm just too excited, I guess you could compare me to a kid high on sugar."

He lowers his voice, Making it all nice and sexy.

"Damn, that was hot Horan."

"You just wait." He points his finger at the bed, that literally calls out for us.

"Do we have to wait?" I pout.

"Well..... No. I can't wait any longer either."

"How about fifteen minutes?"

"Why?"

"I need a shower."

"Ya' smell fine to me."

"Oh Niall, you say the most random, lovable things."

"Here's an idea!"

"Hah, what?"

"I say, we take a shower together!"

I think this is the best idea he's ever shared with me.

"Okay Horan, let's get wet."

I lead the way into the luxiourious bathroom and close the door once he gets in.

I remove all my clothes at once, recieving stares from Niall.

I snap my fingers, putting Niall back on track and handing him his towel.

With him still undressing, I start the shower and wait for the water to heat.

A few seconds later we get in one after the other, hanging our fuzzy towels on the shower rack.

With the giant bath tub that looks very similar to a hot tub and, the wide amount of space we have, we relax and appreciate each others company.

Just before I pour liquid body wash onto my palm, Niall grabs the bottle from me and pours it onto his hand instead.

"Hey!"

"What?! I'm gunna wash your sexy body."

He gives a wink trying to look sexy, but ends up looking incredibly goofy and hysterical.

I decide not to say anything about it, as he rubs soap onto my body.

Starting from my shoulders, he slowly takes his time, completely relaxing me.

Then as he gets to my chest the sensation changes, but in a good way.

While he massages my breasts, he welcomes the moans freeing and escaping from my

mouth.

With that, he moves on to the sides of my stomach and all I can think about at the moment is what's going to come pretty soon.

He slides his hands down to my lower stomach, taking a minute to rub there as well.

After he finishes that, I crave and excite for what he will do to me now...

"Babe, lay down." He commands, giving a daring smile.

I lay down on the tub floor, turning on the jets to the jacuzzi and shutting my eye lids.

He bends over, fitting himself through my legs and gets into a comfortable position.

He grabs a wash cloth right beside me, soaking it and gripping it on to his hand.

He places the cloth over my woman part, and begins rubbing over me in circles.

With a light moan or two, he goes down a little further and rubs directly on the most sensitive part.

Putting more pressure, he gets me moaning really loud causing him a turn on.

He moves at a way faster speed, only taking a minute to get me at my climax point.

As he gets there, my vision begins to fade and my eyes roll back.

He slowly removes his hand when I finish, staring straight into my eyes.

"How was that?" he gives me a minute to recover.

"You don't even know." my body begins to quiver.

"I'm glad you enjoyed Horny Horan." He kisses my wet forehead.

"Now it's your turn." I grab the body wash from where he set it, pouring some onto his back.

I stand behind him, rubbing the suds around his back.

I carry on down his arms, curling my fingers around his hard muscles.

As I get lower down his body, he releases low moans and louder as I go along.

Being at his stomach I repeat what he did to me, but using a stronger grip.

As I grab the wash cloth off the floor, he lays down for me and awaits for the new sensation he is about to experience.

I soak it more, holding it between my fingers and grip it well so it will stay the way I want it to.

As I get in front of him on the slippery tub floor, I wrap the wash cloth around his size and begin to massage him and experiment on new ideas.

He moans even louder, as I pick up the pace and use more force.

"Shit, I'm ....close..." He stutters, just before he reaches his climax.

As he lets loose, I continue the same force and come to a stop when he finishes.

As he recovers, I lift the wash cloth up and hold it under the shower head to wash off the thick, white slime dripping from it.

"So?" I desperately hope he enjoyed it as much as I did.

"I've never felt it that exciting before." He lets out huffs of breath.

"Wait...So... You aren't a virgin?" I really hope he doesn't say what I dread and imagine.

"Well now I am, you were my first and last I hope." He sweetly answers.

"Then, what did you mean by that?" Confusion still remains by what he said.

"Um...well.....uh.....puberty stage...never mind. Can we stop talking' about that?"

I can see the embarrassment rising in his pink cheeks, leading me directly to know what he's talking about.

"Sure, let's get out. The steam is thickening." He agrees, following me out of the shower.

I use my towel to wipe the foggy mirror, seeing my drenched reflection.

I dry off my wet body, then I put the towel into my hair to unsoak the water out of my curls.

I finish by putting my pajamas on, and lying down in the king-sized bed.

Niall jumps on the bed about two minutes later, crawling under the covers and wrapping me in his arms.

"I love you." He whispers into my ear.

I respond by kissing him and holding onto his warm, muscular body tighter than before.

"Night." I tell him, turning off all the lights.

He gives me a short kiss, as I pull up the last layer of blankets on the bed.

I lay onto his chest, falling asleep into his arms and enjoying the many dreams that play through the night based off what I felt with Niall.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE WHO VOTES AND READS MY STORY.

IF YOU VOTE, TELL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU A DEDICATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO TALK OR ASK QUESTIONS ;)))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...