NateWantsToBattle Oneshots [R...

By Antiseptictrash

Here's a collection of NateWantsToBattle smuts and fluffs for your enjoyment. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! ~Updated eve... More

A/N
Chubby Bunny Challenge (Nate x MatPat- Fluff)
Murder On The Dance Floor (Nate x Natemare- Fluff Part 1)
Snob (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff Part 1)
A Deal With The Devil (Phantom x MandoPony- Fluff)
Murder On The Dance Floor (Nate x Natemare- Fluff Part 2)
Saved By My Idol (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff Part 1)
I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 1)
Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (Phantom x MandoPony- Smut)
Snob (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff Part 2)
I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 3)
I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 4)
Saved By My Idol (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff Part 2)
Sneaking Around (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff)
PROMPTS? (A/N)
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! (A/N)
WRITETOBER (A/N)
1) Whistling (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff)
2) Drowning (Natemare x Female Reader- Fluff)
3) Necklace (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff)
4) Blizzard (Phantom- Fluff)
NEW REQUESTS PAGE! (A/N)
Confidence Boost (Phantom x Nebula- Fluff Part 1)
17) Accident (Nate x Female Reader- Smut)

I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 2)

160 3 0
By Antiseptictrash

A/N: Here's part 2. Enjoy! :)

Wonka walked straight over to a large table on the far side of the entrance hall to the factory and immediately picked up a pen before gesturing for Nate to come over.

Nate went over to the table and saw that there was a large scroll of paper, which was partially unrolled to show a dotted line at the bottom. He tilted his head and looked to Wonka. "What's this?"

"This? Oh, it's nothing really, just a small contract..." Wonka said dismissively.

"A contract for what?" Nate asked.

Wonka looked at Nate almost irritably, but calmed quickly. "It's health and safety... Says that you're responsible for yourself and anything that may happen beyond the doors to the main factory. It also states that you agree to not touch anything, unless you are expressly granted permission by myself or any other member of staff here." He explained. "All you have to do is sign it and we can get started with the tour. Nothing can really go wrong if you listen to me my boy."

Nate nodded along with what he said, listening to every condition. He found them to be fair and reasonable, so naturally he took the pen from Wonka's hand and signed it.

Wonka grinned. "Perfect! Now, we can get started!" He said cheerily and snatched the pen back.

Nate was surprised by this, but he took little notice as Wonka rolled the contract up and slipped the pen into his pocket.

"If you'll follow me..." Wonka chimed, walking down a rather long hallway.

The raven haired male followed and frowned as he and Wonka walked down the hallway. Either his eyes were playing tricks on him, or the hallway was beginning to get smaller the further they walked.

By the time he and Wonka reached the doors at the end, Wonka's hat was brushing against the ceiling as he stood bent over slightly and Nate was having to stoop down quite a bit just so he could fit. Nate looked at the doors, which were a mere three feet high. "How are we going to get through there? We're way too big..." Nate observed, looking around.

Wonka gave Nate a knowing smile and said, "Things are not always as they appear. Did you never get taught not to judge a book by its cover?" He pulled out a small key and knelt down, placing it in the lock and turning it. "Everything in this factory of mine is contained behind these small doors. I had to use small ones so nothing would ever escape..." He said. "Or get in."

Nate watched curiously, still unsure of what he meant by all this.

"But... The doors, much like your mind, are only small if you wish them to be. You see small doors and believe you cannot enter, when really..." Wonka paused as he pushed both doors hard. Both of them swung open, appearing to take half of the walls and the ceiling with them. "The doors were never small in the first place. Appearances can be deceiving." He pointed out. "Like earlier... You assumed I was an old, crippled man, but I surprised you with my agility, did I not?"

"Well... Yes... You did." Nate replied.

"Precisely what I was getting at." Wonka said. He stepped through the doors. "Come now... There's a whole factory to explore Nathan."

Nate walked through the doors and his eyes widened, shock painting itself on his pale face. His mouth simply watered at the sight and he had to quickly close his mouth to stop himself dribbling everywhere.

"This room is the largest in the factory and it is where I put all of my finished products before they get boxed up and sent out to my many customers around the world. Do you like it?" Wonka asked.

Nate's eyes were almost popping out of his head as he looked around the vast room. He saw all sorts of amazing things like candy mushrooms, trees made of apple laces and pear drops, grass that smelt like coconut, white chocolate tea cups, giant lollipops and bonbon flowers. Although the main thing that had caught his attention was the amazing milk chocolate river that was rushing down the side of the room into a vast tunnel. He saw that it was being fed by a waterfall of milk chocolate, which made it bubble and froth like a hot cocoa.

Nate snapped out of his trance and nodded at Wonka. "I do sir, I love it."

"Then what are you waiting for? Go ahead. Everything here is completely edible." Wonka said with a flourish and pointed his cane straight ahead.

Nate wasted no time in rushing off and beginning to sample the many different things in the room. He first started with the mushrooms, which seemed to be made up of small cream filled red and white candy shells. He grabbed one of each colour and bit into each. One tasted of strawberry and the other tasted of caramel. He smiled widely and moved swiftly to the next thing.

He picked one of the bonbon flowers and popped it into his mouth. The flavour of lemonade radiated over his tongue, and he was surprised by how true to life it was. He then took a blade of grass and gave it an experimental nibble, since he felt strange eating grass. He quickly felt a grin spread over his lips as he realised the coconut wasn't just a smell.

He thought Wonka was truly a genius. He went and ate one of the pear drops, and some laces. All of it tasted just as good as it looked.

Finally, Nate walked over to the river and tilted his head, wondering just how molten chocolate on such a vast scale would taste. He remembered the cups on the trees as he walked around, and grabbed one hurriedly before rushing back and leaning down, scooping up a cup of it. He sipped it and his eyes brightened immensely at the flavour. "This is the best chocolate I've ever tasted!"

Wonka strolled over and put his cane on Nate's chest, pulling him back. "Careful, wouldn't want you falling in there. The chocolate can't be contaminated by human hands." He said.

Nate stepped back, grimacing at the thought of falling in. "How do you make it taste so good?" He asked.

Wonka smirked. "Well, a few things that are a secret, but I can tell you most of it is because of that waterfall. It mixes the chocolate perfectly, making it silky and smooth, yet it still holds that robust rich flavour that chocolate should have." He said.

The singer smiled more. "It's amazing, I wish I could have it every day." He said. He then looked down at the cup and frowned. "Hey, why hasn't this cup melted everywhere? It's chocolate too, right?"

Wonka chuckled. "Ah, well, that's special chocolate. It's a type that will never melt, no matter how hot you make it." He explained. "I also made an ice cream the very same."

"That sounds so awesome, especially for here in L.A. It gets so hot all year round."

"Exactly why I invented it." Wonka said.

Nate nodded and downed the chocolate in the cup before he proceeded to eat the entire cup itself.

Wonka looked around. "Would you like to see something else that I invented that is rather magnificent?"

"Of course!" Nate replied.

"Follow me!" Wonka replied and took him to a wall outside the room in a small hallway. He gestured at the wall, which was just covered in fruit wallpaper.

"It's a wall..." Nate said, not impressed.

"Lick it." Wonka said excitedly.

Nate gave him a look like he was crazy. "What?"

"Go on! Lick a strawberry." Wonka said.

Nate hesitantly went up to the wall and licked a strawberry. He was surprised. "It tastes like a strawberry."

"Yeah! Lick a peach and it tastes like peach. Lick a banana and it tastes of-"

"Banana?"

Wonka nodded immediately. "Even the snozzberries taste like snozzberries!"

"What the hell's a snozzberry?" Nate asked, confused.

"You don't know what one is?! Where have you been? They're quite popular... That's one." He said, pointing at a green fruit with purple pits.

Nate licked this one and was more confused when he couldn't make out the flavour. It tasted like a mix of every berry ever. "It's really good, but odd."

Wonka chuckled. "That's what everyone says." He looked around. "Anyway, on with the tour!" He began to disappear down a hallway to the right and Nate had to run after him to keep up.

"For a little guy, he runs fast." Nate muttered to himself. As he walked he passed a room which contained many bottles, which looked like beer bottles. He glanced around and shrugged, walking inside. He went over and picked up a bottle, reading the label.

Fizzy lifting drink...

A/N: What do you guys think so far? Leave me some feedback please. I'm really enjoying writing this one!

Please keep sending me your requests too!

Thanks guys.

~Yazooloo ;) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 6.9K 43
Creepypasta one-shots and lemons I hope you enjoy reading this crap Requests are welcome But please no oc requests
5.8K 350 35
Exactly what the title says I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11, AND THERE'S SOME FUNNY SHIT IN HERE, SO IM REPUB-ING
13.3K 247 6
random collection of fanfics, cuz why not. XD HIGHLIGHY RECOMMEND 18+ There will be smut! XD
2.4K 24 44
Mark/Darkiplier / Jack/AntiSepticeye / NateWantstoBattle/Natemare / MatPat/MadPat Updated every day on quotev updated here whenever I remember