I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 21

3.5K 161 11
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

Suppose Jungkook will go to Taehyung's house today. But He was calling and Taehyung wasn't picking so he decided he would wait for Taehyung to call. Its around 10 when Taehyung Finally called him.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered.

"Jungkook! I'm so~ Sorry. Were suppose to be doing the project today, and you suppose to come here. I hope you aren't lost yet." Taehyung said with a worried voice.

"Don't be Its fine, I didn't left my house yet.I waited for you to return my calls since I left a Missed Calls. Beside Its still early." Jungkook said.

"10 Is not early Jungkook." Taehyung said who chuckle.

"Yeah, I would Go there around 2 text me the address." Jungkook said.

"Ok, Ok, But if you get lost. Call me." Taehyung said.

"I will don't worry. See you later." Jungkook said.

"See you later, baby bun." Taehyung said and the call ended.

Jungkook blush hearing that. He knows Taehyung like to make stupid nicknames to every girl he had met, to every person he had sleep in with. To every lover  he had. He use to think its stupid for calling you a stupid nick name why not call the person his own name right?

But now Jungkook understand why the 'nickname' is so important. Because it makes your cheeks go red from the embarrassment and also it makes you feel happy that your some kind of special.

Jungkook knows, That he already like Taehyung. Not love yet, he was just admiring Taehyung. He talk it about this to Jin and Jin explains between like and love.

Like is more similar to admiration. You like him because you have reason.

Jungkook Like Taehyung because

*his eyes were like a million stars shines above,

*Taehyung was handsome

*Taehyung was funny

*Taehyung had a cute Boxy Smile

*Taehyuny is kind and maybe an idiot sometimes.

*Taehyung is special.

And Jungkook admire Taehyung beacuse he have reason. Jin said that there is no reason to love someone. If you truly love someone then showing them is better than telling.

Show them that you cared,
Show them that they were special,
Show them that he is great.

You don't need to to buy him gifts, You don't need to give him something. All you need to do is comfort him in anyways and make him happy.

Make both of you happy.

Thats what love is.

But For Jungkook, his still doubting Taehyung's action. Why? Because Taehyung was once a playboy.

You couldn't deny the fact that once a Play boy, always be a playboy.

So until Jungkook was not sure that Taehyung did really change he won't be falling for Taehyung just yet.

But he realize, it was already too late.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

Around 2pm, Jungkook close the door and start walking to the address that Taehyung gave him. He didn't really know  but he felt nervous of all the sudden going to his home and creat a stupid project. He felt a bit awkward and conscious.

But neverless Jungkook gather his courge and walk.

His actually having trouble finding Taehyung's unit. Because from what he saw, the building itself look like for a high class queen. He never expected that this building is where Taehyung lives, maybe he just got the wrong address?

But Taehyung said they are in the 10th floor so this must be the place.

"I'll just try I guess." Jungkook said to himself as he went inside, go to the elavator and stare at the bottons.

"Lets see, Floor 10." Jungkook said and press the button.

Once he reach he then step outside of the elevator and then walk through the hall way. He was looking at doors. "Taehyung said that the first door I see is his. So...." Jungkook said and was about to knock on the door when The door open reaveling a mess up Taehyung.

Taehyung look like he just woke up, his hair is messy. His eyes were at dazed and worst his just wearing short. Only Short.

Jungkook look at Taehyung that way and blush.

Taehyung widen his eyes when he saw Jungkook. He smile. "Your made it Jungkook!" Taehyung said happily

"Ahm... Hyung, maybe you should go inside and Wear something first." Jungkook said still blushing and looking away.

Taehyung notice that and smirk. "Like what you see?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook blush and  turn and fake scoft. "As If." Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckle. "Well Baby bun, I was gonna take a shower first."

Jungkook look at Taehyung confusedly. "But isn't that your room?" Jungkook ask as he pointed out Taehyung's back ground.

"Well yeah, But thats just my room. The Bathroom is over there." Taehyung said and pointed some random door.

Jungkook eyes widen. "The Fuck Tae! Your RICH AS HELL!!" Jungkook manage to shout.

"Geez Jungkook, I won't be this hot if I wasn't rich." Tae said as he was pointing his body.

"Shut up Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said as he was a bit angry, not because Of Taehyung's Flirty attitude came back again, but because he was affected by seeing Taehyung with a beautiful body. Those hot abs was sure beautiful.

Jungkook cheeks Blush.

"Well, come inside and sit on the couch first then. Wait for me, I'll take a shower first. I hope you won't peak." Taehyung said and walk pass Jungkook and wink.

Jungkook's cheeks was red as red really.

He went to the couch and start to sit down. "Ugh, Jungkook you shouldn't stop your headt beating so fast when your with Taehyung!"  JungKook said to hisself.

"Maybe you should stop imagining Taehyung's smile again....... But its beautiful." Jungkook said giggle.

Jungkook Stop, seriously." Jungkook said to hisself.

He then got his phone and got his earphone and start to listen to the music because its a distraction for him to think about Taehyunh.

Taehyung who make him smile, make him flattered, make him... Felt happy.

Jin was doing those too, but never as good as Tae. Truth to be told, Jungkook was starting to like Taehyung. But he doesn't want to fall inlove yet,

Yes Taehyung is handsome
Yes Taehyung is Beauty
Yes Taehyung is kind

But Taehyung is once playboy.

And Jungkook can't deny a saying "Once a Playboy, is always A Playboy.

Jungkook was keep on listening to the music he didn't know he start singing.

You made me complete
You make me comfortable
Your there if I feel like
Losing my self

In The darkness
Your my light
You bring me up
When I was down~

So Its not a question
If I don't want to let go
Because your my reason
My key to happiness

But if You want to go
I will understand
Because I'm willing to
Give your happiness

Even if it wasn't me~

"You have a very good voice." Suddenly he heard a Deep voice said that.

He unplug his earphone and look at that person. He blush again.

Why the hell you keep blishing Jungkook!

He just saw Taehyung half naked, with a towel wrap around his waist. To what god destroy the eyes of Innocent of Kookie is that Taehyung's body was wet and Oh~

Delicious

"I Had The worst Mind ever." Jungkook said to himself.

Taehyung notice Jungkook staring and smirk. "Like what you see really?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook look away. "Shut up, Go and get dress pervert idiot!" Jungkook said and look away. His cheeks are still red.

Taehyung chuckle and went towards the door.

"I never thought that a cute bunny could be that pervert too. To correct you I'm the one who's staring~." Taehyung said and smirk.

Jungkook Blush and cursed Taehyung.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 82 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
60.1K 2.9K 43
Inspired by Mako Mermaids, In the Eyes of the Mermaid by @sisisummers, and The Tail of Taekook by @hooverssweaterpaws. Also, I don't own the fan art...
1.1M 53.9K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
90.5K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...