Aizawa Izuku

Galing kay THE_WEIRD_ONE-0209

this is just another dadzawa fanfic, I don't own BNHA, but I love love love love love love it!!!!!!!!! Izuku... Higit pa

cha 1: the fire
Cha 2: The night Before
Cha 3: adjusting to new life and quirk
Cha 4: Erasure Heads Reaction
Cha 5: Out the Window and Almight
Cha 6: The Exam and a new Power
Cha 7: the surprise and new quirk
Cha 8: Fear, Quirk Assessment, new friends
Cha 9: Combat Training
Cha 10: Coming To Terms
Cha 11: A promise between old friends
Cha 12: The successor
Cha 13: Declaration of War
Cha 14: Dads encouragement
Cha 16: Son of Erasure Head
Cha 17: Almight and Nomu
Cha 18: Crush
Cha 19: Cousins and Iida's help
Cha 20: Sports Festival
Cha 21: Cavalry Battle
Cha 22: one on one fights begin
Cha 23: Battle Continues
Cha 24: I can do it
Cha 25: Its your Damn Power
Cha 26: The Matches Continue
SPECIAL: Different Versions
Cha 27: Award ceremony and After
Cha 28: Hero Names
Cha 29: My mentors Teacher
A/N
Cha 30: Gran Torino
Cha 31: Nomus, Stain and Revenge
Cha 32: Stain vs Deku
Cha 33: Aftermath
Cha 34: Back to school
Cha 35: Number Names
Cha 36: Exams from Hell
Cha 37: Teacher's little Helper
Cha 38: Mutual Enemies and Rivals
Cha 39: Unexpected
Cha 40: Secret Life Of Deku
Cha 41: Underground Meeting
A/N
Cha 42: New Classmate & Grocery shopping
Cha 43: Eri
Cha 44: Little sister
Cha 45: Dream
Cha 46: Villains Rising
Cha 47: Dad away from home
Cha 48: Pool Training
A\N
Cha 49: Summer Camp
A/N: Theory
Cha 50: Camp
Cha 51: What Kind Of Hell Did we Sign up For?!
Cha 52: Temporal Alliance

Cha 15: USJ

18.4K 550 261
Galing kay THE_WEIRD_ONE-0209

No body POV

Mr Aizawa had informed the class that they were heading to the unforseen simulation joint. Which was basically the USJ.

Izuku was thinking about the villains. What they might do and so fort. He thought about the murder of his parents. About the man that had killed his parents. He remembered how that said man had come to his home through a purple mist. Aizawa had done everything he could find this villain. Everyone had given up on the case but he knew that his pro hero father didn't.

The said man had fallen asleep on the bus and Izuku wanted to also go to sleep but he decided to focus on his friends.

"Aizawa-chan you and sensei are really alike" Asui Tsyu said with a finger on her chin. "I'll say this ahead, I always speak my mind so don't get offended okay"

Everyone was chatting along and then getting to know each other. "Yeah man, your quirk is quite manly, you could just get everyone into a fist fight were everything would be fair" Kirishma exclaimed

"My quirk isn't that flashy and kinda looks plain" he said hardening his hand

"No, no, I think it passes on as a pro" Izuku said beaming. He then noticed that Kirishma's hardening was similar to his.

"Hey could you teach me how to do that" he asked his classmate

"Oh yeah you have a hardening quirk as well, what was it called, razor extend"

"If you all are talking about flashy quirks then Bakugou and Todoroki are top on the list"

"But with Bakugou's personality he'll never be popular"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DAMN TREE FROG" Bakugou shouted.

"See" Asui said causing everyone to laugh

"It's only been a short while but it's seems we already know Bakugou's personality is steep low in sewerage" Kaminari said about the exploding boy

"What DID YOU SAY YOU DAMN EXTRA AND WHATS WITH THAT VOCABULARY!!!!" Bakugou shouted back

"Everyone is teasing Kachan" Izuku though. 'that's U.A. for you, they're the best of the best' he thought.

"By the way Aizawa-chan what's up with your quirk. It's like you have more than one" this perked a certain dual coloured boys interest

Izuku looked for a way to answer and seemed to be coming up with none. "We're here" he was saved by the caterpillar

They walked out the bus and came to the USJ and a pro hero in charge of it was there to greet them.

"No. 13!" Ururaka rejoiced as she saw the space hero. "You like him too" Izuku asked going up to her.

"Yes since we both have gravity type quirks" she said happily.

The class stood attentively as they listened to what their teachers were saying. "Firstly I'll have tell you one, or two, three, four, five..."

It's increasing the whole class thought. Something didn't sit right with Izuku he looked around. At the base near the shipwreck zone, he saw a purple mist appear. If he wasn't mistaken the purple mist was like the one he saw years ago in his home.

He grabbed his father, his breathing became heavy. His eyes in terror. Aizawa looked at him and turned to see what was happening. He saw the purple mist. He saw the villains walking out.

"Cool there's even fake villains" some said sounding excited.

"Get back they real" Aizawa told them and horror immediately spread across their faces.

"Dad, they work  for him, they are the ones that killed them, let me go!!" Izuku was frantic and angry. He knew it was the purple mist from that night.

Erasure Head tried to hold back his son. A man with light blue hair stepped out, hands all over his body. "We're here for Midoriya!!" He exclaimed with a manic laugh that sent Erasure Head over the edge. He was still angry about Inko's death. He wasn't going to let them take his son.

He threw back his kid, Shouji Mezou catching him and he told 13 to take care of the kids. He leapt off and ran straight for the leader. Knocking out villains in the process.

Everyone one began running. Izuku fighting against his classmate, but Shouji was too strong and had to carry back the struggling boy. Everyone was shocked to see their always modest classmate like this.

Bakugou more so to see a beyond furious and grieving Izuku. Only he and Ururaka knew why? The man said they were after the 'Midoriya', everyone was confused, there was no one in their class who was a Midoriya. Bakugou was the only one that knew.

The purple mist came forward, appearing in front of them. "Hand over Midoriya and you all will be spared"

"Not a Chance Fucking smog" Bakugou shouted and launched for the purple mist. Kirishma following by his side. They were instantly engulfed and were gone. Kurogiri sat the plan into motion separating the children.

Their target had disappeared and all the students were ready to fight for their lives, Kurogiri had no time and so just separated them all. Putting 13 out of commission in the progress. This just seemed to make the children more mad.

A few students remained. One with engines was ordered to go get help and began running. The warp gate went after him but he began to float. He looked back see a girl in pink. They found his weakness. Something attached itself to the equipment holding his physical form.

As he began to feel pulled away. He watched as the boy with the engines escape and run at full speed to get back up.

..........................................

With Izuku

Izuku was wrapped up in Shouji's arms. He and a few of his other classmates were at the shipwreck zone.

"Aizawa-chan we need you to calm down" Asui told him. Izuku noticed where they were. It had seemed like he had blacked out for a moment and then woke up find they were on a boat. Him, Mineta, Shouji and Asui.

Izuku POV

I blacked out. I let my emotions get the best of me again. But those painful memories just came back way to fast. It seemed as though everyone was separated. "Your quite strong for being one of the skinnier and shorter guys in class" Shouji Said to me

"Aizawa what the hell is going on" Mineta asked sounding terrified.

"I don't know" I lied. They wanted me for my quirk.

"Is your name really Aizawa, Aizawa-chan" Asui asked. She deduced it quickly. Faster than I expected. Only Kachan knew my name used to be Midoriya. Shouji-kun and Mineta-kun looked confused so I decided to just lay it out for them.

"I am but I used be a Midoriya"

"So they're after you!!" Shouji asked sounding terrified for his classmate

Earthquake zone

Katsuki POV

Why the hell were they after the shitty nerd? His quirk! Of course the shitty villains would be after him. But wait how did they find out. It seems as though they don't know the fact that is Aizawa's kid. Boy I want see their faces when they lose their quirk after touching him.

I got stuck with shitty hair in some shitty building, with shitty weak villains. That can't even stand a chance against my mediocre explosion.

"Die!!!" These damn villains are annoying. First Deku's parents, and now they want him.

"Oi Bakugou we have to hurry back to the others" shitty hair told me as though I didn't already figure that out.

"Calm the hack down, if they're up against these guys then they'll be fine" I was thinking to much and stress had gotten the best of me. Thinking about the shitty nerd, the shitty promise, and now this shitty situation.

"Wow, Bakugou, I didn't think you could be this level headed" shitty hair said pissing me off

"I'm always level Headed damn Shitty hair!!!" Can't they tell damn it.

"Anyway let's hurry back, I think they've gotten us mixed up, I'd like to see their faces when they find out there's no Midoriya in our class"

"Tch" I let out. An even bigger scowl on my face. Didn't they see how Deku was reacting. "They're spot on dumb ass"

"How they find out I'm not sure. But they know who their target is but not the whole info"

"What are you saying"

"Midoriya parents were murdered, he changed his name, after he was officially declared an orphan he was adopted, only to find out years later that he was adopted by his own biological father"

"And now it seems the same bastard wants him" I let an evil smirk spread across my face "I really want to see their faces when they see they can't use him"

"Dude you lost me" the shitty hair said.

"They're after Deku" I huffed and his eyes went wide.

........................................

A/N: please vote for my story if you like 😊😊😊 and thank you for reading

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

79K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
100K 3.5K 16
With nothing left to lose, one might say that killing oneself might be the best option, but what if that doesn't work? Izuku Midoriya, a seemingly qu...
736K 27.8K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
48.2K 2.6K 18
With a quirk that was as villainous as his father Stain, this kids future was sealed the moment people see his quirk. Izuku Midoriya had a quirk he w...