Queen Of New Orleans

By Mikealsonlover12

Book 5 My name is Aleah Labonair but most people know me by Angel Gilbert. I hate being what I am snapping at... More

Cast/Trailer/ Ship contest
Power
Fight
The Original Bitch
Hell
The Original Doppelgangers
WHO DO YOU SHIP!!
Hope
Forgive me father for I have sinned
Once Upon a time there was a Sociopath and Psychotic Bitch
Help! Ive been kidnapped by a sociopath
My first EDIT ever!!
A/N Slightly Important
Coming soon
Be on the look out
Another day in Mystic Falls
Vacation
The wedding of Death
Last call for Sheriff forbes
Humanity
Revenge
Signature
Dahlia
Disaster wedding
I love you, Goodbye
Crescent Curse
Book 6

Ancesteral Magic

497 14 6
By Mikealsonlover12

A/N This might be short because of how I'm doing it it's episode 19 but it's my own episode on how Angel gets her Humanity back.

I find myself in a car my veins feel like sand paper. It's only been a day since I sent my message.

I groan out: Silas.

I close my eyes and rest for a bit.

Yes Angel.

I open my eyes and look in the passenger seat where he's at: What's happening to me. I feed and feed and I don't feel any better physically I mean. I feel drained and weaker.

Silas looks at me and then nods: It's the spell. It's taking a toll on you. Plus the ancestors don't like you having there magic. There punishing you. Well there punishing you more for tainting there magic. Your humanity is off and your killing people they don't like it.

I frown: I have there magic.

He nods: Yeah. Your mother did some illegal stuff when it came to magic before you were born.

I scoff: So I have to turn my humanity on and this will all stop.

He nods: Correct.

I chuckle: Well that's not gonna happen.

Silas looks at me: Well then as long as your like this you'll feel like this and eventually it's going to get worst.

I give a weak smile: I'll be fine.

Silas shakes his head: Desiccation will be fine to you. You know what I'm not gonna let this happen. Pull your phone out.

I shake my head but I do so anyway and I look at him and he smirks.

I glare: What are you doing.

Silas smiles: Helping you dumbass. Now call the one person you know that can help you turn it back on. Not partially but all the way.

I continue to glare at him as I speed dial Tyler. It rings and rings but he doesn't answer.

Silas: I want you to drive to Tyler's dorm and make him help you get your humanity back and don't stop until you do. I promise you'll feel a lot better once all those emotions come flooding back not only for yourself and your family but for him too.

I groan because of the mind control thing. I find it stupid your dead how can you mess with me oh I should ask Esther and my mother that too. Dead witches.

It doesn't take me long to park and head into the dorms and finding Tyler's.

I knock hard on his door and he yells wait a minute. The door flys open as he's about to yell but he sees me and he looks at me with fear. He's about to slam the door but I stop the door with my hand and shove my way into his room.

Tyler glares at me: Your disrespectful ass needs to leave ri-

I interrupt him: I need your help.

Tyler scoffs: Why would I help you. You nearly killed Matt.

I raise a brow: That was actually you. I was protecting myself from you trying to kill me.

Tyler: Thats besides the point.

I stand up and walk towards him: Okay this is about my humanity some part of me wants it back and that's why I'm here because you Tyler Lockwood is the only person who can help me get my humanity back. Not Stefan, Damon, Elena, Jeremy, Caroline, or even Bonnie. It's you Ty. Your the one.

Tyler just stares at me before sighing: So what do I have to do.

I shrug: I have no clue at the moment I don't care. Just try and trigger something.

We stand there in silence for a good thirty minutes a groan in annoyance.

I glare at him just as I lay down on his bed: Just he glad that I don't want to kill you. That's what I wanted to do to you today. I wanted you dead because I knew this day would come. So instead I used Matt as a human shield for I didn't have to kill you. If Stefan saw weakness he would had made me kill more people. Which I don't mind at all but ya know the urge of humanity was slightly coming back.

Tyler nods taking that in: What do you feel now.

I give him a look: Nothing. I feel weak because well you know I'm a Tribrid and well the ancestors are punishing me because I killed so many people recently and because I was born with there magic. They didn't like that so there slowly draining me. The only way I can get rid of this is if I find my humanity switch.

He sits next to me and laughs: You remember when we were dating and this was when your parents were alive. We were walking home together at night hand in hand you had your cheerleading uniform on and I had my football uniform on. Then out of no where you said "I want to have kids one day."

He looks at me: You remember.

I nod: Yeah. I was young.

He nods with another laugh: Yeah I was too and my response to that was "Let's start right now."

I laugh: Then I said something about being on Teen Mom. On MTV and I was not doing it. Good times.

Tyler looks at me: How did those days feel.

I smile thinking about it: Made me happy.

I look at Ty: How did you feel with me. How do you feel with me right now.

Tyler looks me in the eyes and sighs: The human You was totally different. She was innocent, cared for others, planned a future for herself. That was the girl I knew before her parents died. The girl who left and came back half a year later was different. She was brave, even more confident, protected her family, loved everyone who loved her. I think losing your parents helped you find your true self Ang.

I start to think back to when I got the phone call with Jenna about both my parents dying and Elena making it. I let a tear fall knowing it was mostly my fault convincing Elena to come to the party.

I look at him: How do you feel about me right now.

Tyler's eyes water: The girl sitting in front of me the girl I saw yesterday. She was a cold blooded monster who wanted to hurt and wipe out anyone in her way. She wanted to turn people against her for they wouldn't help her but that's the thing with you Angel you push people away saying oh don't want to be saved but that's a call if someone wanting to be saved.

I groan in pain: It hurts.

I let tears fall from my eyes as he looks at me with concern.

Tyler: W-What hurts.

I grab my head: The emotions are coming back to fast there flooding back in.

Tyler nods: The girl who transitioned into a vampire promised to herself that she would protect her family even if she ends up dying. That's the girl I'm in love with Angel and that's the girl I'm always gonna love and no matter how far you think you are from the right path just know I'm right there to pull you out.

Then all the emotions that were flooding back just stopped. I focused on one and it's different from the first time. It's not hate or anger. It's love this time. I wanted to feel love again. I want to love someone again.

I smile as tear of joy slide down my cheeks. Tyler wipes them away.

Tyler looks at me: I love you Angel.

I smile: I love you too.

A wise man once said to expect the unexpected but he also said to expect the expected and well let's say this was unexpected!

Tyler kisses me passionately and I kiss him back with just as much. I start to gain my strength back not my true strength my vampire strength.

Tyler kiss moves to my neck and my hands move to his shirt we pull away and rip each other's shirts off. He picks me up and lays me on the bed and I giggle so.

Tyler: You do know I did wait five almost six years to make love to you.

I nod: I know. Now's your chance. I'm sorry I mentioned your... mom and.... him.

Tyler nods: It's cool but it's not if you know what I mean.

I nod: I know.

He then smiles before unbuttoning my pants and sliding them off with my help. He then takes his off as well leaving him in his boxers. I rub my hand down from his chest to his six pack just enjoying the view.

He then makes his way back to my neck to my chest. He lifts the bra up and begins to play with my breast. Annoyed I take the bra off because I was uncomfortable. He continues to softly kiss down my stomach then to my inner thighs. He stops because of my squirming. He then takes off my panties and throw them to the ground he opens my legs and I know I'm wet.

He immediately shoves his face between my legs eating me out and the hottest thing about it is that we kept eye contact the entire time. I moan loudly as he hums the vibration from his hums make me feel even better. After he was done there he sits up and I can see that his member was harder than a rock.

He skids his boxers down and his member flys out. Keep in mind this is the first time I seen his penis and let me tell you they call him Lockwood but today it's Longwood.

He gets some lube and begins to jerk him self off to get his penis moist. After he was done with that he looks at me.

Tyler: You sure you ready for this.

I nod with a smile: Take me.

He smirks as he aligns himself with my entrance. He slowly puts the head in which makes me want more and he slowly pushes all the way in causing us to both moan. I pull his face towards me and we both kiss as we continue to make love through the night.

___________________________

Wow I really do suck at Smut but man Micheal Trevino is one sexy man I tell you. Like he is fine af. Anyone who says otherwise can stfu. If that's you reading this then sorry not sorry I mean even if your a lesbian and I have lesbian friends who even think he's hot! So same goes for all kinds of sexuality. No ones safe from this question! NO ONE!!!!

Anyway I hope y'all had a swell day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 861 25
From the day Daisy Cullen was born, her life was never normal. Being a hybrid in a world full of humans, Vampires and Werewolves is dangerous. Especi...
79.2K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
19.5K 456 25
*Book 1* "The room we were locked in was cold, dimly lit and damp. Carla sat in the corner. Her hair covering her face. She looked warn out. Casey, A...
50.3K 796 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...