if my imagination can be real...

By gunshyboo

I was a regular factory worker, completely bored with work and with life. I got through these days relying on... More

credit to paid artist
My life
when everything changed
something is wrong
some killer fun
everything is not like it seems
somethings you cant change
A World I Once Knew
I interrogated myself
punishing pleasure
some furry fun
the girl with glowing tattoos
god for a day
change of heart
blood on my hands
lost of powers
the day i became a guardian angel
first day of my new new life
my job is done
getting sent to boot camp
sealed away from all
the government had a few questions
im now a government hunter
sucide mission
the storm is coming
murder, sex, and deal making
loyalty
all leaders are the same
I have a daughter
the truth came out
meeting the wendigo queen
all in

the monster of nightmares

5 0 0
By gunshyboo

I sighed as I knew the fun was over, I looked at my wrist and saw the green tattoo from before was a bit bigger, not big enough to see it was growing but just enough to see a new design coming from it. I rubbed it slowly but with the lightest touch, my skin started to get pulled off showing the tattoo grew much more than I thought. It now went from my wrist up to my elbow, it looked badass but I was more concerned because of the reasoning it grew so much. My mind started to panic as if the more I die, then the more it grows but my thought was interrupted by Lyssa's sister saying, "Well I see the engram fits you well." I was now more curious than concerned, I then said, "Engram?" She giggled and said, "Oh did my sister not tell you. Well, you were sent here to get me then you probably get sent to someone else that has the engrams on them too, but don't panic too much some of us like to eat meat with the blood pumping fast..... anyways I guess it's my turn to fill my side of the deal." She then slowly slipped off her panties like hide clothing and gave me a serious look and said: "You better be gentle or I'll kill you." I could fill my mouth began to drool as her pussy was just perfect. It was tight and hairless, it was like someone put on lipstick that was skin color and closed their lips tightly. I honestly can't believe how perfect her body looked, but when she dropped her hide bra my jaw dropped and I about passed out. I got light headed and grabbed a branch to hold myself from falling over. Her breast was round and didn't sag, they were not to small that you would think she is a guy with man tits, but not too big that you thought she was some messed up anime girl that has a forklift carrying her because how huge they are. They were in the middle too, if she did jumping jacks you would get an instant boner from how bouncy they were. 

I finally snapped back and walked to her putting her clothes back on and said "I don't want to be your first because of a deal we had. That first time is for someone that matters and I don't. " She then was speechless and confused.  I then started to walk in a random direction. Soon enough she ran after me and said, "You're seriously not going to make me fulfill my part of the deal, even though you went through hell for me and died!" I stopped and looked at her and said, "It's not right to steal such a thing from a girl unless she wants it." Her jaw opened as she probably never heard such a thing from someone or something. She then pushed me to a tree and said, "I just offered myself to you and you tell me no!" Her tattoos started to glow as she was clearly getting pissed off. I calmly said, "No, I said no to taking a moment you can't get back from you because I did you a favor." She let me go and grabbed my hands and put them on her breast and said, "I do want you though. I don't know why but I just do, I feel safe around you and I have this weird feeling in my stomach as if I need you." 

I first stumbled my words until I finally said, "I ... I don't know what to say, to be honest. Your body is just perfect and I want it bad but deep down I have a feeling that it is bad." She smiled and rubbed her hand down my stomach and between the blood towel and my skin until stopping once she had a handful of my dick. I flinched because it was so sudden. She started to slowly lean down and pulled the bloody towel off my waist. She looked at my dick and smiled and said, "It's a bit smaller than I thought but not a problem.  I can't wait for it to be in my..." My body forced a smile like when you hear someone fart in a funeral and everyone holds back from laughing. She lightly started to lick the bottom of the tip where the most sensitive part it. I wanted more, I just wanted to flip her around and rip her a new ass hole. My body was filled with hormones to the point I may not be able to hold back much more. I flexed my dick to tighten the muscles like I was trying to force cum out of my dick. She then looked at me as she slowly wrapped her lips around my dick and used her tongue to slowly rub around it. I then snapped and grabbed her hair and forced my member down her throat making her gag and push me back so she could breathe, but for some reason, I held her there, she calmed down and started to breathe out her nose and gag here and there. I pulled my member out of her mouth to see it was dripping with spit and other stuff. My breath started to get heavy as my hormones were still raging almost yelling at me to break in her.

But I regained control once more and looked at her face. She had tears going down her face from me gagging her. I then said, "I'm so sorry I don't know what got over me." She wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "It's fine don't worry. I'm fine." I tried to put the towel back on but she grabbed my hands and pulled herself up and said, "You're not stopping, I want you inside me." I nod and dropped the towel. She grabbed my member and rubbed it between her upper thighs making my member press against her vagina. 

She opened her mouth and stared in my eyes, it was like she wanted to moan but couldn't let it out. Her breathing was as heavy as mine, I gave her a light kiss that turned into a deep kiss. I held her waist and lifted her up as she was a bit heavy but not heavy enough to where it was a workout. 

She wrapped her legs around my side, as I lowered her. My member was somehow perfectly lined up that it went in as soon as I lowered her. She bit her lip to the point of breaking the skin as she dug her nails into me. I bit her lip and ducked the blood as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I then put my hand on her pulp ass, I then lifted her and lowered her down slowly remembering she said to go slow before. 

She held her nails in my back without a second thought. I pushed the pain into the back of my mind and kept going, I would sometimes hear her moan or a little mumble of words. After about 6 minutes of going slow, I looked her in the eyes and grabbed the side of her head and thrust hard by using muscle and gravity. It started slow but once I matched my thrust with her thighs hitting mine. She was bouncing a bit higher each time. I would even go hard in my thrust throwing in the air, but she was gone. Her tongue was sticking out and her eyes trying to go into the back of her head. I started to pick up speed as I was getting closer to climax, each time her thigh hit mine it made a load skin hitting skin like a hand smacking an ass. I pulled my member out and set her on the ground. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to my dick she didn't know what I was doing. I then jerked myself off until I was cumming. I then stuck my member in her mouth and filled it with my cum. She stuck out her tongue and let the cum run off it and onto her body as she played with her self until she climaxed and let out a loud moan. 

I went to get the towel to have some protection against the wild, as she went to get her clothes. I looked around as I sat down but then was stopped by a big stick hitting my thighs. I looked at where it came from to see she was carrying sticks and branches. I got up to help her carry them, she made a firepit and started to make a fire as she said, "Go get more sticks we need this fire to last all night." I nod and went in one direction and picked up dry old limbs from the trees. I started to get more and more tired at this point so I went back to see she already had a fire made.

I threw the sticks at a tree root and she jumped and gave me a mean look and said, "Those won't help with a shelter."I was confused and said, "You told me to get firewood." She paused for a second and rubbed her head and said, "Well go get big branches to make a shelter for the night." I rolled my eyes and went back in the same direction but it looked different. I didn't think about it too much, I looked around trying to find something that looks like a good branch that will help make a shelter. It was getting pretty dark with the only light source being the moon I started making my way back to Lyssa's sister. I made it back and she didn't waste any time. She started making the shelter but it was going to be very small so I was wondering who would be the one to sleep in it. 

As she was making it I sat down and watched her, but instead of watching her make it and learn how to make one I was staring at her ass and breast the whole time. I could feel my bloody towel start lifting. I looked down to see I was horny once more. I sighed and looked up to see her looking at my face then down my body and stopped at my towel. She smiled and said, "I see your easy going." She then got close and started to reach for my member but this time I grabbed her hand and said, "I'm sorry but it just doesn't feel right." Her smile faded and went to the shelter and went back to building but slower and her movements more careless. I got up and went to her and said, "It's not you, and you didn't do anything. I just think we got off on the wrong foot." She turned around with tears down her face and said, "I gave you my body and now you don't want it! I know for a fact you don't do this with other girls. I have seen the teeth marks so I know you been with others!" I sighed as I started to tear up and said, "First, yes I was with other girls. Second I don't even know your name or anything about you. Third sex to me is a loyalty thing. If you choose to have sex then you're choosing me over anyone else period, not knowing you means to me that I may never see you again." 

She then kissed me and hugged me tightly. I held my arms in the air for a second before seeing she was hugging me. I hugged her back and smiled and said, "Is everything good now?" She shook her head yes while it was buried in my chest. I looked at the fire then into the darkness that covered the woods, I smiled and said, "Looks like your easy falling for someone." She giggled and pushed me away. She then said, "well you cum to fast, I didn't even have time to enjoy." I nod and said, "Well when I'm doing a girl that is the hottest fucking thing possible, how can I hold back?" She shrugged and smiled as she grabbed my dirty bloody towel and said, "Does that mean we can do it one last time before I go?" I grabbed her hand and said, "Wait, what do you mean before you go?" She rolled her eyes and said, "Well duh, I have to get back to my life." I felt my heart drop, I could feel my smile fade away and sadness took over.

I maybe didn't know her but as fast as I knew her she is gone, it hit deep. Which is a reason I don't like commitment because it leads to disappointment and heartbreak. As I was standing there I couldn't find words to say. Her smile soon faded as well seeing my face, she then said, "I didn't mean it like anything bad." I let go of her hand and sat next to the fire not saying a word. I began to play in the fire and act like she was not there, to cover the fact I was soon to tear up. I had to hurry and get my mind off her leaving me. To most people this may seem dumb and pointless in having feelings for someone so fast but it's a defect in me that I never fix, something in me tells me I must show as much love as I can give in order to win them over, but this normally leads into me being alone and a group of people thinking I'm crazy. So what if I am what does that mean to them, I choose and do as I wish and the rest of everyone can fuck off.

I was sitting there poking a stick in the fire and listening to it crackle and pop, Lyssa's sister left already and it's been maybe an hour after leaving. I didn't at all pay any attention to what was around me only the fire. As I stared deeply into it I started to remember my old life the one that didn't have me traveling in time and didn't have monsters or people that wanted me dead. I was in a relationship that ended on bad terms. I broke up with her and for some reason found myself trying to go back after her but without any replies, I find out she is getting married and pregnant. Yeah, that is what happens when a girl turns 18. She gets married on her birthday, who in the hell does that. I then started to think about my family and how much they miss me. All thoughts stopped when I felt something on my back, it covered my whole back and more. It was very warm and wet, it felt like skin on my skin. I reached my hand around to feel what it was. I felt one side was fur while the other was skin, I couldn't figure out what it was. I got up to see Lyssa's sister cutting a hanging deer, the deer was skinned and most of the guts were on the ground. I looked at what was on my back to see it was the warm blood and skin of the deer, first I felt my stomach turning and I felt like I was going to throw up but that soon turned into relief because I felt warm which I never noticed it was cold in the first place but it felt good. I then said, "What is your name?" As I looked up at her still cutting the deer. She stopped for a second and slowly turned to face me and said, "Why do you want to know?" I was still confused about why she didn't just tell me. I then said, "Well I'm Cody and I want to know your name because you know mine." She slammed the knife into the deer rib cage and walked to me with bloody hands and arms, she must have been there for awhile cleaning it. She had dried and fresh blood staining her skin, she then said, "You don't need to know my name unless you don't want to eat?" 

I stood there to think of something to say, but to be honest dying a lot and running around plus having sex does make me kind of hungry. I looked away from her and back into the fire, listening and counting each pop from the wood until memories flooded back to me and I started to remember my old life and the fire in the back yard. I then said, "How long till I get to eat?" I got no answer I turned to see I was next to a chicken pen that my mom and brothers made. I looked around more to see our old swinging bench and the fence that went around our home. I was home, I looked up the hill to see the back porch light was on. I got up off the ground and started to walk up the hill to the back porch that overlooked my back yard. I was glad to be home finally,  but as I was about halfway to my porch and the fire. I heard my fence shake like something was climbing it, I stood in my tracks and felt all my hairs start to stand up. I then slowly started to move to the front porch as curiosity was clawing at me to turn around, but I chose to keep walking straight not stopping. 

Once I got to the front porch stairs I heard loud footsteps, I quickly ran to the glass sliding door but stopped when I saw Chloe standing there in the kitchen cooking. My stare was stopped by the sound of thumps on the steps leading to the front porch I turn to see long bloody claw-like fingers on the top stair. I couldn't see down the stairs but I did see the reflection of eyes, but these were red like dark red to the point almost black. I backed up to the railing of the back porch as a second bloody hand smashed into the wood on the top stair.  Then came a face straight from hell. 

Long black hair like a human. It shined in the light like it was made of grease. There were no eyes but sockets for eyes and its glowing white sharp teeth. Its face was tottering like it's been dead for a while. I really got a look at it once it stumbled into the light of the back porch. Its body was skin and bones, it looked so wrong like the bones didn't fit its body. The forearm bone was big enough to be its leg. Its hands were just a palm and long fingers, I then heard a scream and looked to see Chloe was staring at it. It turned towards her in a glitchy way like a video game character bugging out, it reached for the handle on the door. Something inside me snapped and I grabbed a chair that was cheap and slammed the chair into its chest pushing it down the stairs. I barely had a footing on the pitch but its long arms came from the darkness and pulled me off the porch. I heard Chloe yell my name a few times but it changed to Lyssa's sister's voice saying, "Hey, hello Cody wake up!" I opened my eyes swinging my fist. Lyssa's sister backed up fast and looked at me confused and said, "I take that as a bad dream." My arms were hurting in the spots that thing grabbed me. I looked to see I had bruises on my arms in shapes of that things hands. I looked at it for a few seconds before saying, "What the fuck, but it was a dream. There's no way it was real."

Lyssa's sister had a concerned look and quietly said, "Oh no." I quickly looked at her and said, "You know what that thing was." Her skin went white as she sat on the ground staring at the bruises on my arms. She finally said, "It is something from nightmares, something I barely got away from alive. I cant ... I will not believe he is back." I grabbed her shoulders and said, "What is it!" She shook her head in disbelief and looked me in the eyes and said, "There is an old story about it and I didn't believe the story until I saw it and fought it. A creature that hides in the darkness and goes for its victims love ones until the victims give in and give their soul to it or it takes the soul of your loved one." I got up and said, "How did you get away?" She began to tear up and cry as she said, "It took my moms soul." I shook my head and said, "It's not taking mine or anyone I care about. I will kill it one way or another and that's a promise." She wiped her face and said, "We need to get to moving before it gets late again." I looked around to see it was about in the middle of the day. I sighed and said, "I been out for a while?" She nods and started to walk in a random direction. I follow wanting to ask more about it but I saw it was a sensitive subject. So I kept it to myself, we came across a small stream. She then laid in the shallow water and closed her eyes. I went to her but before I got to her I was in different woods. The trees had no leaves and it looked familiar to me. I then heard three boys talking. I walked to them to see it was me and my brothers playing in the creek that ran through the woods. It was decent in size and came up to our knees but we were teenagers and not that big. We were maybe in our years 12, 10,9 with me being the oldest. We were walking on old tree branches above the water. 

I then heard something behind me, it was that thing again. I grabbed a branch and charged it, once in the range I swung the branch on its head. Its neck snapped and it fell over, I smiled and said, "Not today fucker!" It snapped its neck back and got up and yelled, "Boys!" But it sounded just like my mom. My heart sank in my chest as it just mimicked my mom's voice, it even sounded like my mom in the distance like it threw its voice through the woods. I heard me and my brother start walking up the hill to where a trail led to my house. 

I quickly tackled the thing throwing both of us down a small hill and into the creek. Once hitting the water it changed into a lake and the thing sank pulling me with it. I was tossing and turning trying to get away from this thing, I was running out of air so I decided if I was going to drown I'm taking this thing with me. Instead of trying to swim up and  I went down with it kicking and punching up as much as I could. I started to feel burning in my lungs as I ran out of air and was drowning. We reached the bottom of the lake and I reached around on the ground for something to use as a weapon. I found a rock I then smashed it on its head a few times until Lyssa's sister shook me violently.  I rose up and threw up water and crouched hard. It burned feeling air reach my lungs I took deep breaths and said, "What the fuck are you doing! I was killing it. It was going to die!" She slapped me and said, "You can't kill it, you will get killed by it! I already told you this Cody!" I then yelled, "I'm not like you I won't let this thing kill anyone of my family!" I froze as what came out of my mouth was anger not towards her but the thing. I then said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean it." She slapped me and said, "You better watch your fucking mouth,  do you understand me!" I nod while holding my hand on my cheek. 

I looked around and saw it was getting dark, I then said, "We probably should make a shelter. " She didn't answer. I nod then went around gathering sticks and branches. I came back to the creek to see her crying with her feet in the water. I sighed and climbed a decent size tree and started making a platform to lay on. I climbed down and looked at Lyssa's sister to make sure she didn't run off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 0 16
In this fantasy, demons and angels have gotten into a war on earth, causing the human race to be in danger. New creatures have been coming to the top...
227 2 3
•Zombie Sci-Fi, Erotica, And Romance• The world is nearly gone and ripped to shreds all thanks to the government. What the hell did they do? I really...
221 12 7
Hello and welcome to my little cute story. I have been a huge fan of creepypasta during the great amount of my teen years, that also infected my adul...