Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

By JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... More

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
3. Meeting you.. AGAIN
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
9. I still love you.
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
19. Jealous
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
22. Can't hold me feelings
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
25. Marry me?
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
28. Can't stay mad at you
29. Fallin' all in you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
32. Wrong
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
42. Forever Yours.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

13. Mess we've made.

11.2K 278 37
By JeMeEnFous

FLASHBACKS:

"Scoot, can i just cancel the concert tonight? Ke-- my girlfriend needs me. I have to catch a flight as early as possible." I said to my manager hoping that he would allow me to go home.

"Y/n, that not possible. You can't cancel a concert at the last minute. Your tickets are already sold out."

"Please, it's an emergency. I'm begging you scoot." I begged him.

"We can't do that, the owner of the arena will sue us and the people will get mad at you y/n! Just do the concert and i'll cancel you interview." He said to me massaging his temples.

"Yes!! Thank you scoot, and book me into the nearest flight back to U.S."

......

After the concert:

"Y/n! The is no available flight back to U.S tomorrow." Scooter said to me.

"What?! Scoot, this is an emergency!" I raised my voice at him.

"Y/n look! The available flight is 2 days from now." He showed me the available schedule on his laptop.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Okay, book me to that flight." I said to him and i sent kendall a message.

KENDO❤️😘

Babe, there is no available schedule back to U.S tomorrow. I took the next available flight in two days. I'm really sorry baby. I hope you're doing okay now. ❤️😘

Message me when you see this. 😞

I love you and i miss you babe. 😞😘

I tried calling her a couple of times, but she's not answering. I tried calling kylie, she told me kendall is on a photoshoot.

........

2 days after:

"Mom, i need to go home. Kendall needs me there. I'm sorry mom, i'm so sorry.. I'll be back in a week." I said to my mom while crying and she just hugged me and didn't say a word.

"I'll call you when i get there. I'm sorry mom.. I love you." I got out of the car and walk towards inside the airport.

My mom is very understanding person, i know that she understands me. But i know she is sad because i can't be with her when she needed me. She knows my relationship with kendall, my mom and my sister is dying to meet her. But right now kendall needs me, and she's not answering any of my text and calls.

......

"Babe i'm home!" I saw kendall sitting on her couch while watching tv. I walk up to her and gave her a hug and pepper her with kisses.

"Are you okay now? I'm sorry i'm not here when you needed me. Did you receive any of my messages ken?" I asked her and she's not paying attention to me. I turned off the tv.

"Hey! I'm watching.. Don't be rude." She said to me and she turn on the tv again.

"I'm sorry babe. I'll make it up to you.. I'm sorry, please forgive me. Mom needs me there, she caught my dad cheating on her." She looked at me right away.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry to hear that babe. So, how's your mom?"

"She's sad and devastated because i'm not there to be with her."

"I'm sorry you y/n. I'm really sorry.." Kendall hugged me and started crying..

"Babe it's okay. I'm sorry too. I took a 3 month off, let's just spend time together. Okay? I missed you.." I kissed her lips and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry babe, i'm really sorry. I love you." She said to me. I don't know why she kept saying sorry.. But i decided to shrug it off.

"Don't cry babe. I'm sorry too. I love you more."

End of flashbacks...

Everything changed after that, she's always drinking and partying. She's so cold to me, we barely talked and see each other because of her photoshoots, and when she's not busy she always tells me that she is going out with her 'Friends'.

I took a 3 month break from everything. I postponed everything in my schedule for kendall. Because i wanted to make it up to her, spend time with her, to support her. I just don't know what happened to us..

I didn't realize that remembering all that will broke me down in tears. The pain is still here..

I put the ring back on the rustic engagement box and put it inside my night stand drawer.

I dialed scooter's number..

Calling Scooter🤪....

Hello y/n? What the hell happened to you after the concert? Where are you?

I'm at my house, duh? I want to terminate the contract...

......

I knocked at kendall's door. I know that kendall is at her condo because i asked kylie where her sister is. Kendall opened the door, she looked surprise...

"Hey y/n.."

"Can i come in?" I asked her with a cold voice.

"Oh sorry. Sure, come in." She closed her door.

"Do you want anything? Coffee, juice or water?"

"It's okay, i won't be long.." I gave her the contract termination that i already signed it.

"What's this?" She took the paper and read it.

"Your modelling career is doing great again kendall, i think my job is done. Just sign it." I said to her and i walk towards the door. She run up to me and held my wrist.

"Y/n, you can't do this. We have a contract."

"Oh i can kendall, and i say i quit." I can't even look at her because if i did i'm going to broke down in tears.

"Why? Tell me y/n.." Her voice sounds so serious. "Looked at me.. Hey.." She reached for my hand. "Why?.. Y/n/n." She said to me in her sweet voice and she closed the door behind me.

"I can't take it anymore!" I pulled my hand on hers.

"You can't take what?" She said in a lower voice.

"Being around you.." I looked at her. "I thought i was okay, but i was wrong.. It's still painful.. The pain is still her kendall." My tears started to fall in my eyes. Damn you tears..

"It's still about that? That was a year ago y/n. And it was you who never gave me a chance. It was you who gave so easily. You threw away everything we had because of a single mistake i made." She said and she started to cry too..

"Me? Was i the one who threw it away kendall? Wasn't i that 16 year old girl who was already in love with you? Wasn't i the stupid girl who put up with everything? Your pride, your ego and all your issues kendall! And because i failed to do one thing, to come to you when you needed me.. Because i was in a different country. I had a job to do, i had a contract ken. Believe me i did everything to come to you as soon as i can. I had my mother who also needed me but i still chose you! I was just late ken.. And yet, you threw away everything we had." I said to her while crying. It's true, i'm also her fan/admirer. It just happens that we met in london and we fell for each other.

"That's why i said i'm sorry. Countless times y/n."

"Your apologies will never be enough.."

"What else do you want me to do? Please tell me.. I'll do anything.. Don't do this y/n. I-i still love you."

"I-i wish i knew kendall. But, i don't know.." I opened her door, but she closed it again.

"Won't you ever forgive me?" She's still crying.

I just looked at her and said, "I don't know how." I walked out on her condo and i wiped my tears on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 607 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...
88.3K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...
221K 2.1K 23
Full of kendall being softie and cute AND jelaous.... Gxg, bxg, gender neutral The earlier chaps is a little cringe.
85.2K 1.8K 73
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner are secretly dating and have been for 2years. No one knows except the boys and parents. Things are perfect between th...