Ashes of mordor

De Littlenightfury1

Ash is now 60 years older but hasn't aged a day. As she travels to her old friends home to celebrate his 111t... Mai multe

Happy birthday mr. baggins
Little frodo
A chat between old friends
111th birthday
The journey to rivendale
The forming of a fellowship
Little frodo baggins
A 'steady' journey
Rest in peace my friend
Fly you fools
Comfort in an unfamiliar home
What a strange little creature
Guided by the dead

A surprising guest

293 5 0
De Littlenightfury1

3rd person Pov

The Fellowship all stood in polite silence infront of the elvish lady and lord of Lothlorien, awaiting their apparent gifts Galadriel had insisted upon giving them.

To Legolas she gifted a bow worthy of his skill, to Merry & Pippin she gifted experienced daggers that were no strangers to bloodshed, to dear Sam she gifted elven rope that would soon come in use, for gimli (though Galadriel did not know what to gift a dwarf) he made a simply request of 1 strand and of her gorgeous long hair, to Aragon she gave nothing as nothing could outshine the gift of Arwen's love, to Frodo she gifted the light of Earendil to guide him when his world was dark and finally to ash she gifted her something rather vague.

She strode up to the girl, smiling at how relaxed she looked. Her hair shon like gold and her clothes were clean and free of holes and blood stains. Galadriel gently touched the necklace that hung lightly around the young elf's neck and smiled at it. "She'd be very proud of you little elf. And I'm afraid I cannot give a gift that will be as great as that, but I can gift you something else" she began softly. Ash's eyebrows furrowed as she looked up at the elvish lady. "And what would that be Hiril vuin?" Ash asked politely, Galadriel simply smiled and kissed her forehead. "You'll find out when you have the time to rest again" she says softly.

As the fellowship all slowly loaded into the small elven boats in silence each of them thought about their gifts. Ash starred off at the trees as she road, absentmindedly mimicking Boromir's strokes in front of her as she thought about what her gift could have been. She would have refused one but she didn't want to disrespect Galadriel when she didn't know if she'd see her again.

They sailed down the river do what felt like hours, Aragorn nervously watching a flock of black birds that was circling over head.
sky. Aragorn watches them with concern. The sun fell and rose, as dawn peaked over the horizon they passed to great statues of past kings of man, they were taller then mountains and seemed to watch those who sailed past.

Ash's POV

I couldn't help but grin at the sight of the statues, especially since Frodo was starting at like a curious child. I would have asked boromir to slow down but he seemed determined to get past them as soon as possible, not even letting me hear Aragon talking about his kin. I frowned and helped him row, getting as much of a detailed look that I could when I stared at the statues.

Finally we land near a wooded shore and get out. I stretch my legs and help the hobbits out of the boat, getting Merry and Pippin on shore before they lose their daggers in the water. I stare out on to a lake and watch Frodo attempt to skip a stone over the surface.

"We cross the lake at nightfall, hide the boats and continue on foot..we approach Mordor from the North." Aragorn orders simply, my joy increases at the look of dismay on gimli's face. "Oh, yes, just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil, an impassable labyrinth of razor sharp rocks. And after that gets even better...a festering, stinking marshland, far as the eye can see." He complained as he sat on the ground grumpily and stared at his axe. "That is our Road...I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength, Master Dwarf." Aragon states politely, gimli mumbling complaints he didn't dare say outloud.

I pat his head just to annoy him and go to check on the hobbits to see them, well just Merry and pippin really, gathering fire wood. "Where's Frodo?" Merry asks curiously as he glances around. I turn to see no sign of the little brown haired hobbit, and from my experience that was never a good thing. Boromir seemed to have disappeared aswell, so I hoped they were together. Though I didn't trust him that much at the moment, anything was better then Frodo wandering alone, especially with that ring.

"He and Boromir may have just gone to gather some wood.. they should fine" I try and reassure my comrades, but Aragon leaves to check anyway. I sigh and sit against a tree. I close my eyes and try to relax, absentmindedly fiddling with my mother's necklace. I hear a chuckle that sounds familiar, but I can't pinpoint it. When I open one eye to check all the boys don't even seem to notice me. I shake my head and try to go back to relaxing. "My my.. Haven't change much have you little elf?" A voice asked. I felt my eyebrows furrow as I knew no one in the fellowship had that voice..

I opened my eyes only to see someone standing in front of me. I let my eyes trail up the body, from the feet up to the chest, seeing blue, iron, gold and fur, and then I finally reach the face. I scream slightly and cover my mouth to silence myself from the sight. "Thorin.." I get out but it's barely a whisper. He grins at me. He was dressed in his king's wear, just like what he had been buried in. I look at merry but he is just staring at me in confusion as if I was talking to nothing. "Am I really that easy to forget?" He asked curiously. I go to try and touch him but my hand goes right through. I try to answer him but my words are caught in my throat.

Gimli suddenly stomps over and stands where thorin is, practically inside him from my view, and stares at me. "What are ya screaming for? Do you want every damn beast in the forest to find us?" He asked me sternly. "No.. sorry I just.. got startled" I replied as I slowly got up. Thorin was now by my side and seemed to be analysing gimli with his eyes. "Gloin's son I'm guessing?.. very stubborn boy from what I can remember" he comments. I would have laughed but I was too busy trying not to let my jaw fall open.

When gimli's back turns I half whisper, half yell at thorin "how the hell am I seeing you right now?!...". I ran through scenarios in my head, was I drunk? Under a spell? Did I hit my head? Am I asleep? Did I even get out of bed this morning? But he simply replied with "it's your gift. Am I not the 'past loved one' you wanted to see?". "No.. of course I wanted to see you but.. I don't think you understand that right now I look insane" I respond as he cross my arms and lower my voice to a whisper. He chuckled again and looked up at me "I believe an elven princess running off with 13 dwarves, a hobbit and a wizard sounds more insane to many" thorin states softly.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh, grabbing my sword and heading into the forest, calling back to the others "I'm going to find something to light the fire with! I'll be right back! Tell Aragon I've gone!". Thorin followed me calmly with his arms behind his back as if it were normal. As soon as I'm far enough away I simply ask him "why?..". He looks at me with confusion and asks "why what?". "Why did you go alone? Why didn't you wait 5 damn seconds for help?.. we could have saved you.. Bilbo was scared for years after watching you die.. we both were... I still have the gloves with your blood on them.. Dwalin said they were a sign of good luck in battle.. I think he was just trying to make me feel better.." I ask and state, both not wanting an answer and being desperate for one.

He opens his mouth to answer me but freezes in his place, looking around cautiously. I go to ask him what's wrong but I stop aswell when I hear the not so distant sound of marching, faint screeching and clanking metal. I turn around and thorin gives me a worried look. "The half ling. back to the river now!" He yelled at me, and I obeyed without a second thought. I pulled out my sword and ran to the river, greated by hoards of beasts that I had never seen before. They were like orcs but much stronger. I hacked my way through the crowd and spotted Legolas. Our eyes locked for only a moment and all I could scream at him was "Gi melin!!" Before he was forced out of my view at i once again returned to battering my way to the river. There was suddenly a large patch of very little of the new monsters.

I took my chance and ran as fast as I could, screaming Frodo's name over and over again, hoping I'd get a response. I spot him standing on the bank of the river, I rush to him and hug him tightly. "Oh thank goodness I was so worried those beasts had gotten to you.. are you ok?.. are you hurt?.." I ask him, but he doesn't reply. He just looks sad. I see him holding the ring and staring at the elvish boat. I make him close his hand so I amn't taken by temptation and I look him in the eye. "Come on.. let's go, I'll be your shield Frodo baggins, just like your uncle was a shield for many others.." I tell him softly as I get up and start pushing the boat.

He joins me in silence, but I feel my ears perk up slightly when I hear footsteps, not like the beasts but soft and hurried. I glanced back to see Sam breathlessly running out of the forest. He calls out to us but Frodo ignores him and gets in the boat. I keep pushing as the water is still to shallow for me to board. I hear Frodo whispering to himself but I don't question it and keep pushing. I go to get in myself but suddenly I hear splashing. I look back again to see Sam almost drowning trying to get himself to the boat.

"Go back,Sam. I'm going to Mordor alone." Frodo calls back to him as Sam splashes hopelessly toward the boat, I frown as Frodo doesn't consider me company, but I truly to hide it since I did declare myself a shield. Thorin appears sitting in the boat and states "you may as well put him on the boat, he'll drown in that height if water. It's the rapids all over again". "Of course you are...and I'm coming with you!" Sam yells. Frodo tried to hide his smile as he stares "You can't swim.". I hear thorin snort slightly in an attempt to hide his laughter. I would hit him but he's a ghost apparently. I pick up Sam and put him on the boat, climbing in behind him and wrapping my cloak around him to get him warm. "Silly little hobbit.." I mutter as I start drying his hair.

"I made a promise, Mr. Frodo...a promise. 'Don't you leave him, Samwise Gamgee.' And I don't mean to...I don't mean to." Sam sobs as he speaks. Frodo smiles and cries as the two embrace, I keep rowing and let them have their moment. Off to Mordor.. please dont die Legolas..

~~

I love you
Gi melin

My Lady
Hiril vuin

~~

Hey guys! This was actually supposed to go up yesterday but for some reason wattpad wouldn't let me update anything so it's 1 day late. The schedule for this book now is every second Monday will be the latest time for an update, so I hope you enjoyed and the next update will be with you soon.

Lil'nightfury

(Btw HayleyDBZ thx for commenting last time, I love reading all of the ones you leave on chapters :3)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26.1K 537 25
Y/N Y/L/N is an 19 year old outgoing , funny , smart , pretty girl. She of course loves the lord of the rings and the hobbit movies and books thanks...
3.6K 44 21
The eldest daughter of Lord Elrond joins on the quest to destroy the one ring. What will happen along the way? **This story will not follow the actua...
167K 6.2K 52
People say that death is not the end. For Evelyn, it's not. After battling cancer for almost four years, death is something that this nineteen year o...
20.8K 576 28
Arwen joins the Fellowship of the Ring, against her father and Aragorn's wishes. Her actions alters the course for the fellowship and could reverse a...