The Alpha's House ✔️

By Onceuponan_everafter

Penelope Lewis' life was changed when she found her parents murdered. Her brother quickly took her to "safety... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel???
Sequel Update!

Big Announcement

10.2K 88 2
By Onceuponan_everafter

Drum roll.... I have started writing a sequel! The sequel is titled "The Alpha's Home," so I decided to have a cover making contest! The first chapter of the book will come out late April. Until then you can submit  covers, and the winning cover will be chosen for the book, and you will get a shout out in my first author's note!

More information about The Alpha's Home will come out soon! Please stay tuned, and submit your covers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 206 36
Y/n is the best fight wolf of her pack. She is only 10 but is the best of them all. Her uncle, the alpha of her pack, is very strict but can be very...
132K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
21.5K 667 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
931 36 7
Humanity has fallen, the supernaturals have come out of hiding and taken control. Years after watching the chaos of The Fall Emelia is faced with her...