I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 20

3.7K 163 8
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

When Taehyung went home, Its like Jungkook was a fortune teller because he found Namjoon who was sitting in the couch looking so tired and hopeless.

Taehyung sigh and look at his Hyung.

"You look like the whole heaven had fall to you." Taehyung said and smirk.

"Very funny, I'm tired Just go to your room and sleep." Namjoon said as he massage his temple.

"Anything I can help you?" Taehyung ask a bit sincere which Surprise Namjoon.

"I guess I am too much Stress that I'm hearing things." Namjoon said and look down as he massage his temple of the nose.

"I am not a Dream or your just stress Hyung, I'm really asking You what can I help you?" Taehyung ask sincere.

"Really?" Namjoon ask.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"sure.?"

"Yes."

"Ok, We-well... Yo-you ca-can... Ma-massage me?" Namjoon ask not sure what he want. This is the first time Taehyung had ask him from ever since. He was shock that Taehyung did ask him something like this. Probably the world is ending, but he look around but nothing seems ending.

No raining cats, no earthquake and no sign of Ending.

So its a miracle.

Taehyung on the other hand sigh and smile as he went to the back of Namjoon and start massaging his shoulder.

Namjoon flinch when Taehyung touch his shoulder. He tense a bit.

"Relaxed. You should relaxed and not tense." Taehyung said and then started to Massage Namjoon.

Namjoon on the other hand do what Taehyung said and felt So well. Nice and he felt relax, calm and good.

He felt like heaven.

"Good Night Hyung." Taehyung said as he observe that Namjoon was feeling drowsy and almost fall asleep and Taehyung make sure his Hyung would be knock out (in a good way). Which he did succeed to do.

Namjoon went to fell asleep, So Taehyung get a blanket up stairs and a pillow before going back and put it to Namjoon.

He smile and he felt he was relaxed too. This is the first time he had really did something to his hyung. He never did something for him, but Taehyung known that Namjoon did more than A onething to Taehyung. 

Namjoon never told his Parents that his A playboy.

If they had a problem, namjoon just gonna ignore him.

If namjoon Was pissed off with him, namjoon won't hit him like other people.

Namjoon easily got pissed and immediately hit that person, but he didn't to Taehyung even once.

Taehyung appreciate it much, now its time he would pay back. Pay all Namjoon did to him.

Taehyung smile feeling a great feeling, he went to his room. Wash hisself and then fell asleep.

Next morning Taehyung woke up with a dizzyness. A Headache. It was too bad that he groan and fell in his bed. It made his head felt worst and he felt like banging his head on the wall.

Taehyung massage his temporal too get his headache. It subsize but its just enough for him to stand up and walk down to the stairs. But after that he almost fell down if it wasn't for Namjoon who catch him.

"Whats wrong?" Namjoon ask.

Taehyung didn't understand, his vision is fuzzy too.

"I'm... feeling.. dizzy hyung...." Taehyung said and Groan.

Namjoon look at him worried.He guided Taehyung to the couch and and got there. He then run toward the kitchen get some water and some painkiller medicine and made Taehyung drink it.

After some minute Taehyung had fallen asleep.

Namjoon look at Taehyung and was worried. He knows Taehyung is a spoiled brat, he knows Taehyung is not bad and Evil. Taehyung was just, a person who was used to be spoiled. No one show him how not all he want was granted.

Namjoon tried, but it didn't work. Taehyung just keep disobeying him. But he never give up, he always tried.

Now Jungkook came and he is greatful that Taehyung is starting to be, a normal Teenage boy. Not a Spoiled brat and Namjoon would much be thankful for the Angel Came to land. Jungkook.

He then started to ask his Friend, special Friend to cook him breakfast. As much as its embarrassing he doesn't want to burn the kitchen so he ask Jin to cook for him and Taehyung.

Currently Namjoon get his jacket and walk towards where Jin-hyung work and met up with Jin who was already ready to work.

"Hi Namjoon, Good morning." Jin said and smile.

That Smile make Namjoon's day even better.

"Good Morning Too Jin Hyung. I'm sorry to bother with this." Namjoon said and look down.

"Nah its fine, I know You could burn the kitchen if you try to start cooking." Jin teased and chuckled.

Namjoon blush feeling embarrass." Yeah.." Namjoon said sheepishly.

"Don't be embarrassed Namjoon, I know some people aren't talented at Cooking. But you on the other hand is really good at rapping and a good working Student. Someday being an famous Rapper, isn't just gonna be in your head. But a true dream." Jin said and encouraging Namjoon.

Namjoon smile at Jin, this is what exactly he like Jin. Jin tells the truth, a truth that can hurt but Jin manage to say something that Even it hurts its still ok. Its alright.

Namjoon smile at Jin. "Thank You for this, and your words Hyung. You made my day." Namjoon said and smile.

"I'm glad." Jin said and smile.

"Hey, Jin-Hyung. I will poison all the costomers if you won't come back to work." The girl came towards Jin. Then this girl look at Namjoon.

"Namjoon? Kim Namjoon?" The girl said.

Namjoon eyes widen. "Syvell?"

"Yeah, I work here." Syvell said and look at Namjoon coldly.

"You knew him?" Jin ask Syvell.

"Yeah, His the friend of that stupid horse." Syvell said and roll his eyes.

"Oh? Your Future Boyfriend. " Jin said and chuckle.

"Esh, His so idiot and coward. Why do I need a Boyfriend like him." Syvell said and turn as he walk away but stop mid way.

"Jin Hyung, Your work." Syvell said and tap her wrist.

Jin Hyung nod. He look at Namjoon and smile. "I gotta go, I have work.I hope you enjoy my cooking." Jin said and smile.

Namjoon smile too showing his Dimple. "I will Thank you again Jin Hyung." Namjoon said.

"Anytime Namjoon." Jin said and wave goodbye as he went back to work.

Namjoon on the other smile and got what Jin gave him and smile feeling already the warmth of it.

When he got to home, he open the door and saw Taehyung who look like he was just wake up. He tried to sit up but he fell again in the couch groaning.

"Still feeling dizzy?" Namjoon ask Taehyug as he set the food that he got from Jin in the table and look at Taehyung in worried.

Taehyung look at his hyung and try to sat up again with Namjoon's help. "A bit, But I think I'm fine." Taehyung said.

"Ok, need anything?" Namjoon ask.

As Taehyung was about to speak his stomach speak for him.  Taehyung blush with the growl.

Namjoon chuckle. "I brought food, I'll prepare them while you stay here try to subsidize your headache. Must be a hang over from where the hell did you came from last night." Namjoon said and got the bag, and went to walk the kitchen and prepare the breakfast.

It was what Namjoon could tell, delicious. With the smell itself, was one beautiful aoroma. Namjoon set the table and called Tae who was lazily sat down on the dinning table.

"I didn't drink last night. I went home immediately, if I were to remember your the one who look like all the shit in this world just fell to you." Taehyung said and look at Namjoon.

"Well Yeah, I was busy studying. But also finding the right book to buy. Its An Korea History book that I need, couldn't find it online so I need to look the whole town and a thousand of bookstores just to find it and read it. I'm also busy making my music." Namjoon explains.Usually he won't be telling this thing to Taehyung since they will both end up fighting but Namjoon didn't know what rain on him  to tell this to his younger brother.

"Oh, Then you should relax like maybe a day. Or 5 hours is enough. You shouldn't tired yourself hyung. You'll die early." Taehyung said in concern way which Shock Namjoon.But he look at Taehyung's eyes and smile.

"Yeah, I guess. " Namjoon said.

Taehyung smile and nod. He got the eggs and tasted it. He froze and smile.

"Oh My God. THIS IS THE BEST FOOD I EVER HAD!" Taehyung immediately yelled in happiness.

"Oh shut it." Namjoon said.

"No Hyung this is amazing, Where did it  came from?" Taehyung ask with a spark eyes.

Namjoon chcukled. How Could he miss this Child like behaviour of his brother?.

"Its From a friend. " Namjoon said and smile..

"Hm, Chim's cooking isn't like this but it also taste great but not as this, Yoongi-hyung is too lazy to cook and probably going to kill you if you call him early in the morning, Hobi Hyung once set a Soup on Fire and you set the Kitchen on fire. So The only one left is Jin-Hyung. I didn't met him but you keep saying to Yoongi that this guy is a special friend of yours. Its from him isn't it?" Taehyung said and smile.

"Woa, you actually have a brain to have a critical thinking." Namjoon said.

"Pst, hyung I know our friends. But seriously this was delicious. I can't believe it that your hiding him from us while here we are suffering from preservative and a potential food posioning." Taehyung said.

"His not a maid Tae, Beside... Even were that close  I can't just ask him to do this kind of stuff everyday." Namjoon said.

"Truth." Taehyung said.

"So How is it you and Jungkook?" Namjoon ask.

"Oh, me and Jungkook are fine. Wait? Jungkook! Oh My god I forget he'll becoming today for the project! God  I need to check on him."Taehyung said and eat the breakfast and immediately went up stairs to check his phone.

15 missed Call from Jungkook.

"Oh My god. I hope your not Lost." Taehyung said and try calling back Jungkook.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 6.1K 34
❝jungkook, don't fall in love with the mermaid.❞ in which jungkook does the complete opposite and falls in love with the mermaid held in captivity wh...
6.4K 601 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
90.5K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
1M 46.3K 47
A story of you, a newly changed mermaid, crossing paths with BTS while they're on vacation in Jeju, South Korea. You had moved to a small part of the...