[COMPLETED] Waste it on me...

By jendeukieka

[COMPLETED] messed up thing and a waste of time... More

PROLOGUE..
CHAPTER 1 : WEIRD RUDE GUY
CHAPTER 2 : THE COLD ICE WEIRDO
CHAPTER 3 : MR. FUR
CHAPTER 4 : POUT
CHAPTER 5 : SEALED WITH A KISS
CHAPTER 6 : WhAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME?
CHAPTER 7: IS IT YOU?
CHAPTER 8 : JUST ADMIT
CHAPTER 9 : MR. HANDSOME...
CHAPTER 10 : THAT NIGHT...
CHAPTER 11 : WEIRDO BEING WEIRD
CHAPTER 12 : RIDE
CHAPTER 13 : WASTE IT ON ME..
CHAPTER 14 : WHAT IF...
CHAPTER 15 : CAN I ?
CHAPTER 16 : WASTING TIME
CHAPTER 17 : I LOVE HER
CHAPTER 18 : YOU LOVE ME ?
CHAPTER 19 : HANDS
GUYSS PLEASE READ..
CHAPTER 21 : TEASING..
CHAPTER 22 : FORGOT WHO AM I
OH MY GOD !
CHAPTER 23 : I'M DOOMED !
CHAPTER 24 : HEAD
CHAPTER 25 : HOW TO END ?
CHAPTER 26 : 2U
CHAPTER 27 : TO MY HEART..
CHAPTER 28 : SULPHATE GAS
CHAPTER 29 : TRIGGERED
CHAPTER 30 : PLEASE COME
CHAPTER 31 : ROOFTOP
CHAPTER 32 : BITE
HI READERS !
CHAPTER 33 : SUDDEN CONFESSION
CHAPTER 34: ROSEANNE PARK
CHAPTER 35 : ME ?
CHAPTER 36 : NEW VERSION OF JENNIE KIM
CHAPTER 37 : NOW CHOOSE
CHAPTER 38 : Y/N?
CHAPTER 39 : REMEMBER ME
CHAPTER 40 : JENNIE's FATHER
CHAPTER 41 : HEY JENNIE ...
CHAPTER 42 : WASTE IT ON ME...WILL YOU? (FINAL)
APPRECIATION !

CHAPTER 20 : FORGOT TO GIVE YOU THAT..

1.7K 91 3
By jendeukieka

Y/N's POV

Dating a best student..is not definitely a joke..

its not like im complaining right now..but..

Wanna know why?

i will tell you anyway...

basically yeah.. i will end up receive pinch, slap and even kick if i didnt focus on what lecturer said...she didnt know her boyfriend could do multitasking..

"Focus on the slideshow, Mr. Jeon.." Here she goes..Jennie's authority..

I just chuckled while shak-"ow!" There she goes.. i received a kick from her again.

"Is there any problem, Mister Jeon back there?" Professor Lee snapped me.. i think i groan too loud..

"No, professor. my leg cramped." Nice way to lie, dearself.

"Okay then.. i hope you not gonna distract others in this lecture ya."

"I'm sorry, professor.."

I heard a girl beside me giggle.. she always did that when i get scolded by lecturers.. didnt she know that she was the main reason?

"Its not funny.." I rolled my eyes while taking my pen  to jot down the important notes.

"Serve you right.." she mumbled but enough for me to hear...her eyes still focus on the slide show..

You cant lose Y/N.. you have to distract her..

think Y/N, think.. how you gonna make her?

ahaaa!!

I dropped my pen on the floor... i do it on purpose actually..but still she didnt bother to look at that drop sound.. The slide show attract  her enough huh?

"Jennie ya.." I scoot closer to her and whisper to her.. well i dont wanna get caught again.

"What?" she replied distractedly ..eyes still focus on that damn slide show that lecturer is talking about.

"Help me.." i was almost laugh when i plead her.. cause.. my trick began now..

"Help you what?" Aww..finally she looked at me.. too bad..i have to hold  my urge to kiss her..

I push my bottom lip forward .. i hope it gonna work..

She raised her eyebrow....i could feel the sense of my victory..

I point my  finger toward the floor..

She looked at the floor..which she could see how desperate the pen asked for her to pick it up.. hahahaha. 

"You are so lucky i love you.." i heard that Jen.. I bump fist to the air when she bend down.

I got this !

This is the time..

When she lend me my pen..i took it using my left hand..and i immediately laced my fingers with her using my right hand..

I knew she looked at me.. but i just focus on the slide show.. now..its better...

I'm not sure there's a cultural value to it, but I find it comforting... i can focus 100% on my lecture right now..

Intertwined handholding with her..makes me feel  loved, and valuable...yeah Maybe it's sound stupid, but that's the meaning...

well...Holding hands may seem like a simple gesture..but in reality..

it can have a big impact on your relationship and the connection that you feel...trust me..

"Focus on the lecture, baby." I try to sound serious just like what she did all the time when we having class..

I could see her rubbing her cheeks using her free hand from the corner of my eyes..she always did that when she blushing.. i found its cute..

i didnt hesitate to  tuck her  hair behind her ears.. i scoot closer again..leaning to her ears..

"Dont hide it. YOu look cute when you blushing.." I let out chuckle before leaning back on my seat..continue what i was doing..

it feels good when you have your lover around you..

"Baby.. i'm gonna use washroom first ya.."

"OKay.. im gonna wait here.."

with that i enter the washroom..

i kept washing my face...trying to calm myself...

i cant let her see yet the condition on my right now..

i took my deep breath...closing my eyes..

i breath out..slowly opening my eyes...

I walk out from the washroom...

there i saw.. a guy talk to my Jennie..

He even fucking stretch his hand???

he even smile??

Back off dude!

She just look at his hand and back to his face...

"I am new student." "Kim Jongin.."

He gestured her to accept the handshake again??

Clenched my jaw..

I walk towards them..

"I guess she's not interested to accept your hand, dude.." I barged into their moment..

"Y/N..." she quickly hug my arm.

"Welcome to this university.. i hope you enjoy study here and excuse me..i'm gonna ride her home." I didnt wait for him to say anything.. i just took her hand and walk away..

"Babee..why your hand so hot?" i stopped walking..i slowly let go off her hand...rubbing my palm to my pants..i just look on the floor..i hate this feeling..

i dont know how long i was spacing out..but .. feeling a pair of palms on my cheek..make me feel better..

she slowly turn my head to face her instead..

and there..im facing a girl..nahh.. a precious girl..the only precious girl that i have to handle with care..

"You okay?" She whispered..maintaining eye contact with me..

i should be glad..cause this is not her first time caught me with this hot temperature on my body..but she just stay..and pamper me instead..

i nodded closing my eyes.. "lets take you home.." i said with smile..

she nodded.. "Arasso.. kaja oppa.." jennie with that baby voice again..geez..she knew how to make me calm..

you know..

It is the most wonderful feeling in the world .. knowing you are loved and wanted...

"You sure you dont want to go inside?" she asked again once she hopping off from the bike.

i turn off the engine..

"Yeah, i'm sure.." i smile to her.. i help her to take off the helmet..

"Stop pouting Jennie..you might regret once you let me in. And you cant even stop me when i start to be wild.." I smirked.

She seems look flustered ..i enjoy this scene..

"I-i'm gon-gonna go inside first.. see you tomorrow!" With that she ran inside the mansion..not even  bother to look back..

i just chuckled to myself while watching her reaction when i said those thing..

Aishh this girl..always make my heart flutter..

Once the engine fires.. im getting ready to ride back home... 

"WAITT !!" a female familiar voice could be heard..

i turned my head to that direction..

there is her..

The girl with the cat eyes shaped running out from her mansion and approach me.

"Take off your helmet." she said.

Not even ask her why..i just do what i say.

A split second..

She grabbed both side of my face and slammed my lips with her lips..

it doesnt take time for me to digest the kiss..

i pull her by her waist instead...closing my eyes..kissing her back...passionately..

i felt her arm snaked around my neck..

she slowly pulled away..

looking at me...

she giggled..

"why?" i raised  my eyebrow once i heard her giggle..

"I forgot to give you that.." 

Note: And i decided to continue this story...thanks for your support guys..i really appreciate it. LOTS OF LOVE !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 114 13
A NBA Rookie who wants to prove to his family wrong and beat his older brother but on the way he sees himself falling for a K-POP idol, is she going...
22.1K 533 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...
314K 10.6K 53
An unexpected relationship blooms in their high school life,instead of choosing one of them,Y/N decided to try things out with all four of them. Funn...
49.5K 2K 25
"C-Can I really do this? What if she finds out?" Why me.... Why did they ask me to do this? A Park Chaeyoung x Male Reader story