Hellishly Angelic || jjk ✓

Door daintythv

❝stop biting your lip like that.❞ ❝make me.❞ ❝i didn't know you were this desperate for a punishment, haru,❞... Meer

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty [FINAL]
epilogue
THANK YOU

chapter thirty-nine

29.4K 1.2K 268
Door daintythv

Jungkook's POV

We can't help but laugh at how surprised Haru is. "I do, Haru. His name's Yeontan." Taehyung says, smiling.

Yeontan jumps up into her lap, and she lets out an excited squeal. So freaking cute. "How did you not know? You've been here like ten times," I ask, and she shrugs.

She lifts Yeontan up, gently rubbing the tip of her nose against his. "I really don't know how I didn't notice, to be completely honest with you."

Jimin chuckles, "I think Tanie really likes you."

Haru looks up from Yeontan with a small smile, humming. "I used to have a dog when I was younger."

Namjoon tilts his head, "Oh really?"

She nods. "I think I told Jungkook about him once," she turns to me, "Didn't I?"

I stretch my arms back, yawning, "You did. His name was Pocky."

Namjoon giggles, "Aw, Pocky?"

Haru nods, "Mhm. We named him that because his front half was brown and his back half was tan. It was kind of like an ombré effect."

"That's adorable," Jimin says, pushing his hair back, "What happened to him?"

Seokjin punches his shoulder, "What do you think happened to him?" he mumbles, and Jimin's expression changes when he realizes.

He lets out a small, "Oh. I'm sorry."

Haru smiles assuringly, "It's okay. It was a long time ago so I don't remember it that well."

I rest my chin on my hand, feeling my eyes becoming droopy. Seokjin notices and nudges me, "You should go to bed now. You look tired."

"You can spend the night here if you want. You too, Haru."

I hum, "Can we all have a sleepover here tonight?"

Namjoon chuckles, "Sure, buddy."

"You guys can each pick the room you want to stay in, there's almost enough for everyone," Taehyung says before directing his gaze to Haru and I, grinning. "You two can share a room."

I look at Haru and notice her cheeks tint pink, "Hyung..."

He laughs, "What? It's fun teasing you guys."

Seokjin stands up, "I can wash up the dishes, you all can go to bed. It's getting a bit late."

"You're the best," Taehyung says, giving Seokjin a hug.

We all get up, and Haru sets Yeontan down on the floor. He walks over to Taehyung, who leads him to his sleeping area.

"I can help with the dishes, Seokjin," Haru says, picking up some of the empty boxes.

Seokjin picks up some of the glasses, "Are you sure? You seem really tired."

"I won't mind," she says assuringly before turning to me, "Go on to bed, Gguk. Get some rest."

"Alright, I'll wait for you," I say, kissing her forehead.

"What did I say about flirting at the table?" Yoongi says, appearing out of nowhere.

I stare at him, confused, "I thought you went to bed-"

"Well I didn't. But now I am. Goodnight lovebirds," he says, walking away.

Seokjin crosses his arms, offended, "Hey what about me-"

"Goodnight hyung. I love you," he says, heading up the stairs.

I chuckle, giving Haru a warm smile before heading off.

Haru's POV

I wipe the dishes dry, setting them in the cabinet while humming to myself.

"Do you hum like that in front of Jungkook?"

I turn to Seokjin with a confused smile. "Hm?"

"Nothing," he responds, chuckling.

We stay silent for a moment before he speaks again. "So, you guys are a thing now, huh?"

I pause before nodding, "I guess so."

"You 'guess' so? Oh honey I know so. I predicted this from the beginning."

"Oh did you really?"

"Of course I did. I'm," he pauses turning his face to me, "Kim Seokjin," be blows a kiss before turning back to the dishes.

"Hmm, I beg to differ," I respond, chuckling.

"Well you can keep begging." He quiets down for a moment before speaking again. "But to be completely honest with you Haru," he turns he water off, handing the last plate to me, "I really did have a strong feeling that Jungkook would develop feelings for you at some point."

I close the cabinet, "Really?"

He nods, drying off his hands, "Mhm."

"How come?" I ask, following him into the living room.

He plops down on the couch, folding his legs up beneath him. "I don't really know, it was just the way that he looked at you sometimes."

I stay silent, curious about what else he has to say.

"When he started getting friendlier with you, that feeling just got bigger and bigger. He never really befriended too many girls. When I saw how he was treating you, I was really surprised, honestly," he pauses, breaking into a smile, "But then I realized that I had seen it coming for a long time. He..he really, really likes you Haru. A lot."

I feel a small smile take hold of my lips, a special feeling warming me up inside.

"He hadn't smiled like how he does now for a long time. Do you know why?"

I shake my head, and he purses his lips. "Jungkook had it rough growing up. He had a hard life at home with his family, and his only true friend that he had was Jimin, whom he had basically grown up with here in Busan. Through Jimin he met us, and after a couple years, we were like family. I may not act like it, but I love the guys like they're my brothers."

I hum softly, "I can tell you really do. You all really care for each other."

Seokjin smiles warmly, "We do."

"So, can I ask about how the tattoo shop was made?"

He nods, "Jimin and Jungkook started it together. And Taehyung, well, he currently doesn't have a job, so he just decided to join them. I think he already told you this, but he doesn't actually work there. He just likes to hang around."

"I remember the first day I went to get my tattoo, I was kind of intimidated by them."

Seokjin chuckles, "They get that a lot. But they're really just little boys at heart. Don't let those tattoos and piercings fool you," he says, waving a finger at me.

"Well now I'm obviously not intimidated, but a girl like me wouldn't normally decide to get a tattoo. Or get involved with the tattoo artists."

He grins, "Well now look, you're sleeping under the same roof as them."

I nod in response, breaking into a yawn. He ruffles my hair, "Alright, I think it's time you head off to bed."

"Yeah, maybe." I stand up, stretching, "You should go to sleep, too."

"I will, don't worry. Sleep well, honey."

"You too," I respond, making my way upstairs.

Once I arrive at the room, I slowly creep the door open, careful not to wake Jungkook. I find him cuddled up under the blanket, legs curled up. I find myself smiling when I notice how he's changed into a pair of bunny-patterned pajamas.

I quietly close the door behind me before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I comb my damp, post-shower hair, fighting hard to keep my tired eyes open.

I exit the bathroom and head to bed, climbing in and curling up beneath the silky blanket. I turn to face Jungkook, admiring his soft, moon-lit features. I gently move his bangs back from his eyes, revealing his long, dark lashes.

I let my eyes close before feeling his arm wrap around me, pulling me into his chest. He presses a soft kiss against my forehead before mumbling, "Sweet dreams, princess."

I feel myself smile, being taken into my land of dreams.

{ A / N }

feeling kinda soft today so here ya go

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

101K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
114K 4.1K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
129K 4.3K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...
161K 5.1K 38
his suppose to kidnapped me little did he know I already kidnapped his heart. They captured my limp body, forcefully tied me up, put a tape over my...