JJBA x Reader | Oneshots

By obsessedwithkenmaaa

There's not enough of these around here and I feel like I need to insert some input uwu I'm actually just a... More

A/N and Requests!
View milestones UwU (a/n)
Guido Mista x Fem!Reader [a day out]
Narancia Ghirga x Fem!Reader [problems]
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem!Reader {lemon} [cherries]
Diego Brando x Fem!Reader [family]
Leone Abbacchio x Fem!Reader (Surprises)
Johnny Joestar x Fem!Reader (Grace)
Giorno Giovanna x Fem!Reader |songfic|
A/N: im alive!
Im sorry about this.
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem!Reader (power-cut)
Gyro Zeppeli x Fem!Reader (different)
Risotto Nero x Fem!Reader (letters)
This is for DIO
『BEST FRIEND』
Author update
Sorry!

Jean-Pierre Polnareff x Fem!Reader (Date)

9.1K 156 180
By obsessedwithkenmaaa

Short story no one ask for
But hey I'm trying to get back on my feet

——————

You lay on the concrete, the sun radiating onto your skin as you face the sky, eyes closed. You savoured the moment as there were not many chances for you to have this peace.

You were traveling with the Stardust Crusaders, however you arrived later with Iggy and joined the group in Eygpt.

As soon as you joined, you noticed the girl-boy ratio immediately, and sadly this didn't help when it came to rooming either. Iggy trusted you pretty well so when you went off in partners, you would stick with Iggy no matter how stubborn he may act.

Iggy may respect and trust you, but he doesn't trust your choice of crush.

It was true.

You loved the Tall, well-built Frenchman.

As soon as you joined, you found him annoying and careless (especially with Iggy), but over time you started to see the soft side to him and fell for his charms. However there's one thing you hate, he flirts with every damn woman he sees but you! Why won't he show you that attention!?

You kept your eyes closed as you sighed, your gut wrenching in pain as you flutter your eyes to see the Frenchman you adore so much.

But.. this wasn't outside...

Is this...

A hospital?

You see Polnareff fast asleep in the chair beside you, you can't help but crack a small smile at him.

You reach your hand over to him face and rest your hand on his cheek, smiling, before flicking his forehead, causing him to joint awake and bring out Silver Chariot.

"Good morning, sunshine~" you sung jokingly, causing him to scowl.

"God (Y/n)! Don't play with a man's dignity like that!" He put a hand on his chest and attempted to stand proud (OwO) as a recovery, however it didn't work and made you giggle, which you soon after cringed in pain, causing Polnareff to lose his facade and panic again.

"Mind telling me what happened?" The grown man visibly gulped and sweat nervously as he bit his lip.

"Well... I got possessed by a sword, or should I say, a stand called Anubis and while fighting you and Jotaro I stabbed you pretty bad and, uh, you passed out so... you ended up in hospital" you smiled and sat yourself up as he looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

"Don't worry~ I forgive you." He looked at you and you smiled once more to show that you were ok. He pulled you into a hug, you gladly accepted, ignoring the pain. You didn't want to let him go, you wanted to be safe in his arms forever, but eventually he pulled away, making you sigh in disappointment. "Do you know when I can leave?"

"Unless you magically heal yourself, you're gonna be here a while. Sorry..." you gasped as you remembered.

"God I'm such an idiot!" You laughed as Polnareff looked confused, about to comfort you. "I've never shown you guys my stand... have I?"

Polnareff scratched his chin as he thought. "No...?" You smiled at this response.

"Well I'll give you a heads up. My stand is The Angel card, better known as l'angelo in the Tarot of Marseilles. Does it ring a bell? It does have French origin~" Polnareff listened in awe, when you joined, Mr. Joestar told everyone you were a medic (Avdol knew the truth as well as Mr. Joestar himself) but you had to keep your ability hidden for safety purposes and pretend you couldn't see 'Geb' in the fight against the blind man. "The Angel card brings hope and faithfulness ~ So without further ado! Ivory Angel!"

(Persona time lmao)

A child jumps out, she looks around 10 or 11. She wears a blue dress and has blonde hair, swept back with a headband, her skin is as white as snow and her eyes show a pale glance. She shows an innocent smile and Polnareff laughs as Avdol bursts in.

"(Y/n) I sensed a threat! Are you ok?" He sees your stand and 'tsk's "I didn't think you'd bring her out until later"

"You knew she had a stand!?" Polnareff, once again, looked like the idiot as no one tells him anything. "Doesn't really matter anyway... she looks weak." After this comment Avdol 'tsk'ed again at the Frenchman.

"Her stand is stronger than ours combined, she's not to be messed with" Avdol showed a smile "I fought her once... I would have died if she didn't have healing capabilities..." You smiled and got up from the bed, your stand hugged you and a glowing aura emitted as you were healed up.

"Thank you, Alice." Your stand let out a giggle, even if it was the reflection of your inner spirit, you treat her like a person of her own. The reason why she looks about 10, is become you summoned her when you were 10, your stand was your only friend and your parents called you crazy for 'always talking to yourself' and therefore sent you away, where Mr. Joestar found you when you were 14, causing trouble, and took you under his wing with Avdol. Now you're in your mid 20's with a childlike stand that didn't grow up along with you and you can't help but feel motherly. She disappeared back into your body and you hummed. "I'm all healed up! Let's go!"

Avdol smirked and left he room as Polnareff was in awe.

"I stabbed right through you with a cursed sword! How are you-" you giggled and walked over to Polnareff.

"I'll happily tell you over some dinner, you know, as an apology for impaling me~" The Frenchman lifted you and smiled.

"It's a date!" You blushed wildly as he held you suspended in the air. You shooed him out so you could change and when you were finished you stepped out. As soon as you left the room, he snatched your hand and ran down to the reception with you. "My girlfriend needs discharging" you went red once again as he pulled you close. He receptionist smiled and you payed your fee and left.

"Oh my... did you really have to say 'girlfriend'!?" You punched the man in the arm and he laughed.

"I don't think you really minded the name when we were at the reception desk..." he smirked and your face felt like it was on fire.

"You're so embarrassing!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you over to a restaurant, as you went inside a waiter introduced himself and showed you to a table.

After settling down for a bit, you sigh and look at the floor.

"Polnareff... you really didn't need to bring me here... there's better girls out there you could be having dinner with..." The man smiled gently and reached for your hand, which caused you to look up at him.

"Why would I ask another girl if I'm with the prettiest one?" Your face flushed red and you stifled a laugh.

"You probably say that to all the ladies." He shook his head and squeezed your hand tighter.

"Only you, mon amour~" you smiled gently as he kissed your hand with his soft lips. "The truth is... ever since you joined... I only flirted with women to see if you would get jealous, also I do flirt with way less than before!" You laugh slightly and you see a blush land on his cheeks.

"Well... I guess I'll let it slide..." you hummed cunningly "Waiter! Well have 2 bottles of your finest red wine please!"

————————

"YoURe a liTTle Mik.. MinX!" Polnareff's words slurred as he took another sip from his glass. You giggled and winked at him, hiccuping.

"Well deAr~ how aBout wE gEt ouT Of HeRe And gO tO tHe hoTeL?" Polnareff slammed a few bills on the table, stumbled over a little and grabbed your hand, the smell of the wine in his breath as he sighed, slinging you over his shoulder.

The walk was fun, he kept repeating how much he loved you, drunkly and started yelling how one day you were going to be his wife and have 3 kids with him along with a dog that will be better than Iggy. As soon as you got to the hotel, the rest of the crusaders sat in lobby and witnessed the drunk rambling of you both as you kicked and hit his back to put you down, but of course they decided you'll live and let it happen.

You gave up hitting in the elevator and saw an old married couple staying at you.

"Oh I remember those days... when we were like that..." they did this? What the fuc-

The ping of the elevator stopped your train of thought and the Frenchman carried you out.

You heard a door click and you looked up to see the inside of your lover's room. The door was kicked shut right before you and you squealed as you were thrown on the bed. You had sobered up slightly due to the event, and the same had gone for Polnareff.

"(Y/n)... I love you and... I don't want to take advantage of you-" you grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss, which he gladly accepted as he crawled over you. As soon as you pulled away you say the blush on his cheeks.

"If I didn't want this, I would have beat your ass in the hospital for calling me your 'girlfriend'" he smirked again and your lips met again as you both sobered up with kisses.

———————————

You woke up to the sun glaring through the curtains, your body covered by a single shared sheet of cloth, you shared this cloth with your new boyfriend. You turn over to see him fast asleep, you tangled your bare legs with his and kissed his forehead, causing his eyes to flutter.

"Good morning~" he smiled at you and nuzzled into you neck, giving you small kisses and bites. He chuckled against your skin as you let out small whimpers. "Polnareff... stop~ Your Silver Chariot is prodding me and I'm already sore~"

"How can I stop if I'm addicted to you~?" Oh god that was cheesy- You looked at him and as you closed in for another kiss, there was a loud knock at the door.

You both stared at each other in silence. Oh god! Oh fuck!

Before you knew it, the door flew off its hinges and the rest of the crusaders burst in. You covered yourself with the sheet and squealed as Polnareff sat with a grin.

"So this is where you were... (Y/n)..." Joseph let out a hearty laugh as you peeked from the cover. "That's my little girl! Raised her right, eh? Polnareff?"

"God this is so embarrassing...."

"Yare yare daze"

——————

My final brain cell atm.

Also

For those manga readers

Y'all should get this meme

I thought of this yesterday

You make me un

I'm funny

Please

I'm trying

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.3K 26
For this story,it'll include: •Jonathan Joestar •Joseph Joestar •Jotaro Kujo •Josuke Higashikata •Giorno Giovanna •Jolyne Kujo ___________________...
209K 5.1K 37
A book of reader inserts and fanon ships(only upon request) REQUESTS OPEN! I am an anime fan and have only read through part six, and half of part s...
507 44 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
758K 14.2K 143
This book is closed SPOILER WARNINGS THROUGHOUT, THEY WILL BE CLEARLY LABELED Ya'll motherfuckers need Dio Love Jojo, pretty much watched up to GW...