Jean-Pierre Polnareff x Fem!Reader (Date)

Short story no one ask for
But hey I'm trying to get back on my feet

——————

You lay on the concrete, the sun radiating onto your skin as you face the sky, eyes closed. You savoured the moment as there were not many chances for you to have this peace.

You were traveling with the Stardust Crusaders, however you arrived later with Iggy and joined the group in Eygpt.

As soon as you joined, you noticed the girl-boy ratio immediately, and sadly this didn't help when it came to rooming either. Iggy trusted you pretty well so when you went off in partners, you would stick with Iggy no matter how stubborn he may act.

Iggy may respect and trust you, but he doesn't trust your choice of crush.

It was true.

You loved the Tall, well-built Frenchman.

As soon as you joined, you found him annoying and careless (especially with Iggy), but over time you started to see the soft side to him and fell for his charms. However there's one thing you hate, he flirts with every damn woman he sees but you! Why won't he show you that attention!?

You kept your eyes closed as you sighed, your gut wrenching in pain as you flutter your eyes to see the Frenchman you adore so much.

But.. this wasn't outside...

Is this...

A hospital?

You see Polnareff fast asleep in the chair beside you, you can't help but crack a small smile at him.

You reach your hand over to him face and rest your hand on his cheek, smiling, before flicking his forehead, causing him to joint awake and bring out Silver Chariot.

"Good morning, sunshine~" you sung jokingly, causing him to scowl.

"God (Y/n)! Don't play with a man's dignity like that!" He put a hand on his chest and attempted to stand proud (OwO) as a recovery, however it didn't work and made you giggle, which you soon after cringed in pain, causing Polnareff to lose his facade and panic again.

"Mind telling me what happened?" The grown man visibly gulped and sweat nervously as he bit his lip.

"Well... I got possessed by a sword, or should I say, a stand called Anubis and while fighting you and Jotaro I stabbed you pretty bad and, uh, you passed out so... you ended up in hospital" you smiled and sat yourself up as he looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

"Don't worry~ I forgive you." He looked at you and you smiled once more to show that you were ok. He pulled you into a hug, you gladly accepted, ignoring the pain. You didn't want to let him go, you wanted to be safe in his arms forever, but eventually he pulled away, making you sigh in disappointment. "Do you know when I can leave?"

"Unless you magically heal yourself, you're gonna be here a while. Sorry..." you gasped as you remembered.

"God I'm such an idiot!" You laughed as Polnareff looked confused, about to comfort you. "I've never shown you guys my stand... have I?"

Polnareff scratched his chin as he thought. "No...?" You smiled at this response.

"Well I'll give you a heads up. My stand is The Angel card, better known as l'angelo in the Tarot of Marseilles. Does it ring a bell? It does have French origin~" Polnareff listened in awe, when you joined, Mr. Joestar told everyone you were a medic (Avdol knew the truth as well as Mr. Joestar himself) but you had to keep your ability hidden for safety purposes and pretend you couldn't see 'Geb' in the fight against the blind man. "The Angel card brings hope and faithfulness ~ So without further ado! Ivory Angel!"