Risotto Nero x Fem!Reader (letters)

Why?

Why him?

Of all people!

"MELONE GET OFF ME YOU BITCH!"

Melone chuckled as he tuggled the blanket off you, disturbing your amazing nap.

"Risotto got a mission for you."

You let out a monsterous groan and you kicked your brother off the bed. Yes, you were Melone's little sister. After he joined the La Squadra sector, you pestered him about what it was like being in the mafia, esspecially as an assassin. To make the long story short, he said and I quote "try it yourself, moron"

So you did, much to Melone's surprise. He honestly thought you would chicken out at the thought of joining the mafia, but he was wrong. On the first day, Ghiaccio thought you were a maid to take care of the quarters while they were out of assassination missions. Oh boy was he wrong to say "oi woman!" to you. You remember summoning your stand and socking him square in the face. He was lucky you didn't specifically tag him.

Your stand was a punching ghost with decent strength and speed, however if you chose to tag someone they have 10 minutes to catch you and say "Tag, you're it" while touching you, as you must do to them. However it doesn't affect you, on any other person they will drop dead with a heart attack.

Snap back to reality, Melone was still in your room, in fact he had a cup of water, ready to throw on you. You moved and sat up.

"Okay...... get out of my room i(m playing minecraft) need to get dressed." Melone may have won this battle, but he had not won this war.

You got changed into your usual outfit, it consisted of skinny pleather jeans, heel boots and a quite asset-boosting crop top. You did the best you could with your hair and used your stand to help you quickly apply make up so you looked somewhat decent. (WHICH YOU WILL ALWAYS LOOK BEAUTIFUL)

You waltzed out of your room to see Melone with a timer.

"17 mins, 32 seconds. That's a new record." You kick him and watch him yelp before running away.

After that altercation, you walked over to your Boss' quarters. You nervously waited for a moment, catching your breath as Risotto can be quite the intimidating man. You politely knocked a tune on the door and waited for a 'come in'.

But it didn't happen.

You knock again.

Nothing.

"Risotto?" You called but as expected there was no response.

You pushed the handle down and peeked inside. The man in question had passed out at his desk, piles of papers scattered on both the desk and the floor. He's closed eyes exaggerated his lashes, his lips slightly agape. You didn't want to wake him, but the mess he made instantly called to you to clean. You started with the papers on the floor, some of them were missions, others bills and others scam letters. While cleaning around Risotto, you found a letter, addressed to you. You were confused as your parents shouldn't know where you are, your only friends were the people in La Squadra, so why was this letter here? You decided to leave it for now.

Before you knew it, an hour had passed and you had basically tidied the entire room from the floor to the bed. The papers had been sorted into piles, ones Risotto had signed on one side, the ones that have no signature on them or not even opened on the other.

You felt contempt with your cleaning, however that nagging of wanting to know what was in that letter grew stronger the more you looked at the draw that contained the letter.