-Why am I still here?-Suicida...

By raven_1122

"Why won't you shut up! I know how to control my quirk, it's mine for goodness sakes! From what it looks like... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

8.8K 256 114
By raven_1122

Izuku

Ughhh! Another day, another session.

"Izuku, breakfast is ready!" I ran down stairs and jumped in my chair.

"Thank you." I say while she was putting a plate of food in front of my face.

"So since today is Friday, how about we invite some people for dinner!" I gulped.

"Wh-Who, who should you invite." I say trying to sound like I was okay with it.

"Maybe Mitsuki, and Bakugou." I froze.

"Izuku?......uhm..IZUKU!" She said walking next to me and grabbing my shoulder, snapping me out of my frozen state.

"Yes?" I put my fork down, and put my hands in my lap.

"You were just staring off, I got worried. You should probably get going to school, I don't want you to be late." She said putting dishes in the sink.

"Okay mom, Bye!" I walk out the door, and when I finally get to UA and to the classroom I was the first there. That's new. I walked threw the doors, then the lights came on.

"Boo!" Mina, Bakugou, and Tenya yelled when I walked in. I jumped back in fright and surprise.

"G-guys!" I said as I was at the wall.

"Sorry, but it was Bakugou's idea."Mina said, and bakugou had walked back to his seat laughing his head off.

"Thanks a lot kacchan." I whispered under my breath, and sat in my chair.

"What was that?" Bakugou said turning around to face me.

"I-uhm..nothing." I say looking out the window, trying not to make eye contact.

"That's what I thought nerd. Useless deku." He whispered that other part under his breath but I heard it fine.

Just fine..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 186 12
Katsuki Bakugou, such a heat-headed, short-tempered and prideful man you will ever meet. He hates Izuku Midoriya - or does he? On the day of the Slud...
199K 6K 67
⚠️Includes⚠️: Depression, selfharming, boyxboy, suicide attempt, anxiety ⚠️I do NOT own any of the characters or pictures I used in this book. THIS I...
32.3K 631 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...
152K 5.6K 26
Bakugo had been struggling with his anger and Midoriya had been struggling greatly with his depression for as long as they could remember. They came...