Save Me From Myself || Finn M...

By NicholasFlamelFan

It's fascinating how much one tiny moment, one lapse in judgement can affect someone's whole life. My life ch... More

Prologue
Rose
Movie Night
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Doctor's Appointment
Crying Wolf
Damon, Alaric and Jenna
Telling Jenna
An AlaricKlaus Mixture
Craziness
Klaus
Dreams
Ritual Time
Aftermath
Story Time
Awakenings
Shopping
Ball Decisions
Malicious Trio
You Love Me?
Nursery Surprise
Labour
First Meetings
Meeting Mikael
Twins and Doubts
Serious Conversations
Confrontations
Pranks
Packing in Paris

Grill Convention

5.6K 168 17
By NicholasFlamelFan

We arrived at the Grill twenty minutes later, shocking everyone inside with the very mixed group. Or maybe I shocked everyone with my baby belly. Okay, I was overreacting. It wasn't that bad yet, but if you knew how someone pregnant looked, then you'd definitely recognize the protruding stomach.

"That's why I didn't want to wear a tight shirt," I hissed at Finn.

"It's not that bad," he murmured, slipping an arm around my waist.

I groaned "Easy for you to say."

"Stop complaining, would you?" Damon's voice spoke from behind me "You're making a big deal out of nothing."

Everyone who met a pregnant woman before winced. I took a deep breath, anger rising inside of me "What did you just say?" I demanded calmly... too calmly.

"I-erm," Damon stuttered, having noticed my mood shift. Gotta love hormones. The youngest vampire looked at the others pleadingly.

"Your funeral, mate," Nik chuckled, patting the Salvatore on the shoulder.

"Sorry, Damon. I learned the hard way," Elijah apologized, shuddering lightly at the memory.

I sighed at the spectacle they were making of themselves "Killing and/or maiming can wait until later. I'm hungry and people are still staring, because we're standing around like idiots."

Jenna hooked her arm through mine and pulled me - and Finn in addition - to some empty tables. As soon as we were seated, the others snapped out of whatever state they were in and joined us. Not a minute later two waiters came to the table and started taking our orders.

"Do you have tea?" I questioned... Matt? I think his name was.

"Yes," he smiled "What kind do you want?"

"Peppermint?"

"Gotcha. I'll be right back." He threw me another smile and walked off towards the bar area.

Finn draped an arm around my shoulders "He likes you," the Original stated.

I tilted my head in confusion "What?"

"That waiter." He pointed in the direction the boy went "He likes you."

I snorted "That's nice. I don't really care, though. Thanks." The last thing was added to Matt, who put the mug of tea in front of me gently. I grabbed some sugar and started stirring that in. After I prepped the tea to my liking, I looked into startled faces "What? Sugar is good."

Elijah coughed lightly "Is it just me or does she remind you of Kol? She even calls Niklaus Mr Wolfy and I don't doubt that there are going to be many dog jokes in your future, brother."

"Now that you mention it," Finn murmured "She really is like Kol." He smirked at Nik "I look forward to seeing what mischief they could cause."

Niklaus groaned when he saw my evil/mischievous look "I for one am so not looking forward to that. Do I have to undagger them?"

"If you won't I will do it. Look, you owe your siblings that much, Niky."

He rubbed a hand down his face tiredly "I know. I promise I'll undagger them. Tomorrow... maybe."

I smiled "That's fine. Maybe I'll put a spell on your mother's coffin at the same time. Wouldn't want her to walk around again."

"That would be preferable," Elijah nodded.

Our food came and we chatted a bit while eating the food. It was a bit greasy, but nothing overly bad. I had another BLT sandwich, which was as huge as the last one.

"You eating that?" Finn questioned, waving a hand at my half-full plate.

"Go right ahead," I murmured, blinking at his empty one. How did he eat that much? Men! I shook my head in disbelief and exchanged a look with Jenna, who looked about done with her burger as well.

"Thanks," he mumbled, biting into the other half of the sandwich.

I watched him with an open mouth "How can eat that much?"

"Hm? It's not that much. It's you who barely eats anything," Finn pointed out.

"Yeah, yeah. Not my fault that I never got food from my father," I breathed, making everyone but Finn freeze.

"What did you just say?" Nik enquired.

"Nothing," I replied a smidge too fast.

"Meg," Elijah warned, looking at me calculatingly.

I sighed "I left something out. My father... he didn't treat me very well. It wasn't that bad." I glared at Finn, who started choking on the sandwich "It wasn't! He just didn't like me and he wasn't home very often. I didn't have enough money for food, while he was gone."

"What about the beatings?" Finn cut in.

I closed my eyes in defeat "As I said. He didn't like me."

"I'm going to kill him," Nik seethed "Where does he live?"

I laughed incredulously "As if I'd tell you that, Nik. Just leave it, will you?"

"Fine," he agreed reluctantly, sounding as if he didn't mean it one bit. And he probably didn't. Oh well, good riddance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 36.8K 79
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
176K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
950K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.