Renae Dreams (Currently Editi...

By _jasthewriter

Have you ever been homeless? Ever been without lights and water? Did you ever fear that the neighbors would c... More

1.)
2.) Second time's a charm?
3.) Librarian Girl
4.) Walk of Shame
5.) Empty Promises
6.) Wishing Death
7.) Broken Hearted
8.) Trigger Warning
9.) Soul Searching
10.) No Room Left to Fight
11.) Baby Steps
12.) Flashbacks
13.) Second Base
14.) 911
15.) The Big House
16.) Save Me
17.) Cold shoulder
18.) Cat and Mouse
19.) Another date?
20.) Request
21.) No more teasing
22.) Making a mistake
23.) 2 Faced
24.) Trigger finger
25.) Then there were 2
26.) Healing
27.) Tired of fighting
28.) Communicating
29.) Gift of Giving
30.) Strip Tease & Love Making
31.) His & Hers
32.) Spewing ignorance
33.) Skeletons
34.) Old habits
35.) Warning 1
36.) Owed Dues
37.) Triggers
38.) Bad Decisions
40.) Chess or Checkers?
41.) Vendetta & Heartache
42.) Miracles
43.)
44.) Death wish
45.) My First Love
46.) Missing You
47.) Always something
48.) Hello Fear
49.) Butterflies
50.) Deja Vu

39.) Emotionless

5.5K 272 139
By _jasthewriter

KINGSTON's Trap house
A week later

"How long she been out here?" King asked Ace as they stood on the patio watching Renae box the punching bags.

"About two hours." He answered, "She comes in, does her work then comes out here. It's like she flips a switch to not hear us." He added.

It's been a week since the shooting.

Dajon thankfully was NOT dead, but he was in a coma due to blood loss and slight brain trauma.

He tried to crawl his way to Tamia's house and a few neighbors that heard the gunshots ran outside and saw him crying out for help.

Renae refused to go see him in the state he were in, so Bryson and Keenan we're keeping King up to date on the reports, but so far no change.

The nurse who gave out the wrong information was fired, but not before Tamia put her hands on her.

"What happened?" Lincoln asked stepping out back.

"Y'all ask a lot of questions." King stressed heading back inside with them following.

"She grew on us, we just wanna know." Ace clarified and King chuckled.

"Mhm." He hummed walking into the kitchen.

Grabbing a bottled water out, he headed towards the back after grabbing the bags.

"She's still out of it?" Jamel asked once King entered the room.

Tossing the duffel bags to Ty, he nodded popping the cap off.

"It's this thing she does where she shuts her emotions off to keep her from thinking of harming herself, I noticed that after being with her for a while." He informed as he took a seat at the table while Ty got the money counter set up.

"Like she flips a switch or something?" Jamel asked.

"Yeah, something she had to teach herself how to do."

"How da hell do you know this?" Ty questioned.

"That's my girl, plus she's heavy on poetry, she has a lot of hidden subliminal messages in them." He answered putting his water down.

"I'm gonna need her to teach me how to do that shit, I could've used that technique years ago." Ty joked and King gave him a look.

"What we doing then? We put the pick up on hold to handle this, but time is money." Jamel reminded.

"José called my ass last night, the shipment comes in tonight at one." King announced as he checked his phone for any messages.

Egypt was m.i.a. as were Ahmed.

"You cool with leaving her alone while she's like that?" They asked.

"No, but she doesn't wanna be bothered." He answered.

"The boys still ain't find dem niggas dat did it?"

"Nope, they just think it was a drug deal gone wrong. But we know dat shit was set up." He replied and they nodded in agreement.

"You know we're down for a pull up." Ty added.

"Trust me, I know. I just gotta keep an eye on Renae until then." He said as his phone began ringing.

Removing it from his pocket he looked at Malik's contact.

"I'll be back."

**

RENAE
Later that day

Either way
Either way

Putting on her fitted cap, Renae let K. Michelle's Either Way play as she got ready for her routine.

Either way
Either way, either way

Ass shots, real or fake?

Turning her back towards the mirror, she flipped her hair over her shoulder and lifted her right leg.

That ass gon' jiggle, for 'em anyway

Twerking, she spun around and pretended to flick it up preparing for the next verse.

Ain't fuckin' with me on your best day
I don't like you, but I love how your man lick the plate

Smirking, she tapped her love area then dropped down into a split.

I know you seen what I post today

Laying on her side, she lifted her left leg in the air and pretended as if she were holding a phone while taking provocative pictures.

Diamonds up like Jay, crazy on my Kanye
'Cause I need, someone to do, somewhere to play

Fuck it, I might Uber me a Jet today
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Sitting on her knees she did Jay Z's known pyramid hand gesture then popped her ass.

Whipping her hair around, she flipped over then kicked herself up.

They don't like me, what they say?

Cupping her ear as if she was getting told a secret, she waved the imaginary person off and put up her middle fingers.

I hear rumors, I feel the hate
But, I'm okay, I'm young and rich
I be high all day (ooh)

Lifting her right leg up in the air slowly, she held the stance for 5 seconds before she dropped down into a split and popped her ass just a the beat dropped.

Either way, I'm gon' be straight
Damn, my life is great (woo)

Sleepin' good at night
In the mornin' eatin' eggs and steak (yeah, yeah)

Sleep or awake, I'm gon' get this money either way

Making it rain with imaginary money, she pretended to hype up a friend twerking before she dropped down to her knees.

Spreading her legs, she popped her ass each time she lifted up.

Either way, either way
Either way, I'm gon' be straight

Placing her hands on the floor, she arched her back and slowly eased down on to the floor.

Popping her ass, she turned on her back and lifted her legs up.

Damn, my life is great (woo)
Sleepin' good at night

Opening her legs, she lifted her hips about an inch off the floor and swayed side to side before she used her hands to push up and made her ass clap.

In the mornin' eatin' eggs and steak (yeah, yeah)
Sleep or awake, I'm gon' get this money either way

Kicking back, as she crawled forward she popped her ass.

Either way, either way

Either way, I'm gon' brazy with my braids
Where my shades? See the face

Placing her hands on her knees, she winded up slowly then dropped back in a low squat position.

All the diamonds blunted, that's why your bitch came

Rotating her hips, she rose up slowly and broke out into the Shmoney dance.

And she stay, she ain't scared that I got felonies

Love a country nigga, with the pot
Teachin' hoes my new recipe

She never kiss and tell, give her coin in a wishing well

Sitting down in the nearby chair, she turned her hat backwards and held her hands on top her head as she started to dance on the chair.

You buy your bitch a Michael Kors
I'ma buy her a Richard Mill

My girl got booty like K. Michelle

Popping her ass, she stood up and kicked the chair back, spinning, she did a flip in the air.

If I pay her bills, she gon' pay my bail
Paper trail, nigga oh well

Running she hit 2 cartwheels, twisted in the air then hit a double backflip.

Louboutin, shawty toe nails

Landing on her feet, she smirked turning her hat forward and began to wine as she moved forward.

I turn your bitch to a cokehead
I don't give a fuc— stopping the song, Renae sat down and stretched her legs as she tried to calm her breathing.

King had been working on giving her a studio inside the condo for a while now.

Although he had plans on moving in a few months, he knew how much she loved to dance so whenever they made errands Jamel, Ty and a few designers would come in and work on what Renae assumed was King's 'man cave'

Laying back, she stared up at the ceiling thinking on her life.

The ups and downs.

Getting up, she removed her leggings and put on her fitted shorts.

Walking over towards her phone, she typed in The Dream Falsetto and hit play.

Oh ohh ohhh
Oh ohh ohhh

Started out talking right hereee
Puttin it down like a motherfuckin mack

Body rolling, Renae slid back and made the phone gesture with her hand for the next verse.

Sellin me candy all up in my ear..
She wanna be down like the d's on the lac

Placing her hands on her knees, she rotated her ass then lowered down to the floor.

Slow dancin in the club
The diamonds look like rainbows

Flashing her bracelet, she placed her hands on her waist and rubbed on her body as she tilted her head back and lifted up and down slowly.

Shes grinding on my dick..
She lookin for the pot of gold

Placing her hands down in front of her, she slow grind her hips forward before she laid back.

We hop up in that amg and d we in the westin

She put the moves on me
I couldve sworn shawtys a wrestler

Talkin all that shit
Soon as I hit

Doing the "speak no evil" gesture, she sat in the chair and placed her hands on the top of it as she began to lift her ass and rotate it slowly as if she were riding King.

Now I got her talkin like this
In a falsetto

She like ohh ohh baby ah ah ah ohhh

Letting her hands feel over her body, she stood up and placed her hands on the floor.

In a falsetto
She like ohh ohh baby ah ah ah ah

Wrapping her legs around the chair, she popped her ass then slow grind on it.

In a falsetto
She like ohh ohh baby ah ah ah ohhh

Using her right leg, she pushed the chair away and hit her hand on the floor as she did the cry baby.

In a falsetto
She like ohh ohh baby ah ah ah ah

Turning over, she sat up about to do her next move but froze seeing King standing in the doorway watching.

Shes tellin all her homies im the real.....deal
Everytime she leave the crib shawty be comin right ba—

"How much did you see?" She asked cutting the music off then sat down fanning herself.

"Actually Ty ass walked in and ran to get me." He announced and she pursed her lips.

"That's embarrassing." She mumbled and he chuckled walking into the room.

"Ain't like their asses ain't get a damn show at da club." He reminded and she shook her head.

"That was the alcohol and weed." She defended and he smirked sitting on the floor across from her.

"Mhm, as long as you believe dat." He replied grabbing her legs and placed them in his lap.

"Are you really gonna sit here and massage my feet ignoring your erection?" She questioned and he chuckled.

"Just waiting on them niggas to leave before I work yo ass out." He informed and she rose a brow.

"They're still here?" She asked and he nodded.

"Gotta get some stuff together before we pick up the shipment tonight." He replied moving down to her ankle.

Sucking in air, Renae tilted her head back and moaned softly.

"You tryna start." He chuckled.

"Nobody told you to come over here and be this good." She spoke and he smirked.

"Let me find out you can't handle a massage." He teased adding pressure to the middle of her foot.

"Stoppp" She whined and he laughed obliging.

Letting her feet rest on his semi hard dick, he leaned back and stared at her.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"About?"

"You know." He replied and she shrugged. "Don't feel a way." She answered simply, nodding he looked her over momentarily.

"What's on your mind?"

"A lot." She admitted. "Talk to me." He said but she shook her head and laid back.

Placing her hands on her stomach she closed her eyes.

"It never ends well when you hold things in Nae." He reminded.

"I know." She spoke softly as she tried her best to keep her emotions from taking over.

"Tell me one thing you're feeling." He suggested.

"I feel empty." She mumbled taking slow deep breaths.

"Because you're trying not to feel anything." He replied.

"It's better this way." She spoke rubbing her arm.

Catching on, King knew exactly what that meant.

"Nae?" He called watching her.

Ignoring him, her breathing picked up as Dajon's laughter began to echo in her ears.

The louder it got the faster she rubbed her arm.

Images of them playing as kids began to play in her mind and she squeezed her eyes shut as she started scratching at her old cuts.

Placing his hand over hers, Renae pulled back and tried to calm her breathing and fight the memories all at once.

The simple thought of losing her brother was eating her up.

She felt guilty for packing up and leaving him without making sure he was ok with it.

He could see the darkness in her and always made sure she was ok but she couldn't see that her little brother was hurting and turning to the streets afraid of becoming homeless again.

"Stop. Renae Stop!" King asserted grabbing her hands when he saw blood drawn.

Pulling her up, he forced her to look at him.

"Talk to me." He pleaded cupping her face.

Her sad eyes quickly went dull and she moved his hands from her face and laid back down.

Staring up at the ceiling, she counted how many times the fan spun completely ignoring his presence.

"Renae?" He called moving closer towards her.

Ignoring him, she closed her eyes and counted down as she began to go to her safe place.

Opening her eyes, she stared blankly ahead while he continued to call her name.

Not knowing that she toned him out.

*
*
*

😩😩
Y'all like when she dance or y'all wanna see other stuff from her?

How we feeling? What y'all wanna see?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 18 26
WARNING: MENTION OF MURDER, SEX, MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, CRIME, CHEATING, TALK OF SELF HARM, UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DRUG ABUSE. TROPES: FRIENDS TO...
398 297 17
**********Complete********* Andie had a pretty tough life, her dad had abandoned them when she was two. Her mom worked hard to keep a roof over their...
12.2K 1.1K 37
☆A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY - October 2017☆ ★Highest ranking in adventure: #81 ★Winner of the 2017 Sparkling awards! Action/Adventure 1st place! ★Winne...
Lucian By SmutH03.

Short Story

199K 4.6K 36
"If you'd let me- I'd fuck the fuck out of you." He backs me into the hard wall and I gasp as the cold, white concrete wall touches my naked back. "L...