Life of the Supernatural

By CrystalDRocks

Once upon a time is how all these fairy tales go, but this is no fairy tale. It's about a girl and her two si... More

Chapter One:School time
Chapter 2: Meeting the Red Queen
Chapter 3: The Boys
Chapter 4: Last Class
Chapter 5: Dinner Time
Chapter 6: Friday's Full Moon
Chapter 7: Who You Really Are
Chapter 8: No control
Chapter 9: Good Morning
Chapter 10:Spells and Potions
Chapter 11: Sunday lessons
Chapter 12:Scenses
Chapter 13: Hanging with the guys
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:Party Time
Chapter 16:Gifts
A/N
Chapter 17: Steven Black
Chapter 18: the encounter

Prolouge

42 0 0
By CrystalDRocks

Once upon a time is how a lot of these fairy tales go, this by far is in no means a fairy tale. It's about a girl named Scarlett and her two sisters. There not stars or your typical popular girls, but they are by no means ordinary . What they are is something much more then they could ever even imagine or expect. They all just haven't really realized it yet. I mean how could you when you're lead to believe you're a typical human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 1 17
Once upon a time in a little town long forgotten there lived twin girls different in every way except appearance. They had two loving parents, a slig...
317 52 12
The story is set in the year 2019, about a true immortal. An exciting blend of history, mythology, supernatural, and with a slice of romance.
777 80 38
In a far place were mortal people lived among them a family of immortal lived with unique powers and unique animals as friends .Four sisters and a br...
217 70 14
As a young girl, she never once felt alone.. As her parents split, she goes to live with her aunt. Finding out her mother has kept some pretty import...