Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

Two Thousand and You

15.3K 483 121
By agostiandi

"Are you here to make fun of me again?" Jennie angrily stood up from the swing.

"No." Lisa looked away.

"Then why are you here? Are you perhaps going to play here too?" Little Jennie sit on the swing again. "I can go, if you don't want me here."

"Hell no. I don't even like being here."

"Finding another target to make fun of?" Jennie tap her foot on the ground to sway.

"Nope. Definitely not." The blonde said annoyed.

"Then why are you here?"

"Ahh.. Be-because uhmm ahhh I-I'm here because uhm"

"You're here because?"

Lisa didn't know what to do. She's very nervous right now simply because she didn't know how to give the rose she's been holding at her back and apologise.

She never apologise to anyone but her mom said that if that person is really that especial to her then do anything just to be okay again with that person.

Lisa looked at her mom that's hiding behind the slide. Mrs. Manoban made an okay sign to cheer Lisa up.

"Hmmm this rose looks beautiful!" Lisa looked her back to already see cute Jennie with sparkling eyes now looking at the flower.

"To whom you will give this? It's so beautiful." Little Jennie said.

Lisa immediately turned to Jennie with a red face. Jennie furrowed her brows in confusion. "Do you perhaps chewed any chilli? You're so red? Do you want water?"

"A-ani!" The little blondie looked away and forwarded her hand to gave Jennie the flower but it just hit the little brunette's face.

"Ouch!" Jennie stepped back.

"Huh! Yah I'm sorry! Did it hurt your face? Your eyes, is it still okay?" The girl immediately hugged her.

Lisa cupped Jennie's chin and widen the brunette's eye using her little fingers blowing an air to her right eye.

"Yah. It's okay now. I'm okay." The little brunette said while blushing.

The little blondie let go of Jennie but regretted it immediately. It's just that Jennie was so soft and fluffy to touch. Ehee.

"Ahm so I-I bought this flo-flower for y-you. It's uhm for ahmm for peace offering. I'm sorry that I scared you with those spiders. It wasn't scary anyways." The little blondie this time gave the flower properly to Jennie as she scratched her nape shyly.

Jennie looked at flowers in front of her. "Thank you Lisa!" She then took the flower with a very sweet smile.  "You're forgiven."

"Really? That fast?"

Jennie nodded and took a few small steps to Lisa and looked up.

She pouted when she noticed that the blonde was too tall for her but then she tiptoed and kissed the blonde on her lips.

Lisa stood frozen.

She doesn't know what to do. Will she shout? Will she squeal? She's feeling giddy inside.

Jennie left her lips and plant another kiss on Lisa's cheek. "Thank you for this Lisa." The little brunette giggled and ran away from her.

I will always remember
The day you kissed my lips
Light as a feather
And it went just like this
No, it's never been better
Than the summer of two thousand and two

After Jennie left the little kid she immediately jumped.

"Mom! Mommy yahhh! Did you see that!? Mommy! Mommy what's this feeling inside my tummy it makes me happy." She shouted to her mom.

Lisa's mom appeared hugging her daughter then she patted her head again. "Nice one baby girl."

We were only eleven
But acting like grown-ups
Like we are in the present
Drinking from plastic cups
Singing "love is forever and ever"
Well, I guess that was true

It was all started on that day. They became best friends. As the time passes by the two becomes closer too.

They would always take a bath and sleep together, visit each other's houses and watch some Disney movies.

When it comes to school Lisa would always fetch Jennie from her classes and would always hold the brunette's hand.

They would eat lunch together and talk about some childish things. Like Lisa having a Ben10 watch and Jennie showing her barbie doll while Lisa will say that it's boring.

And their parents see that, the cute puppy love.

"Jennie! Nini!" Lisa barged inside Jennie's room.

"Yah what happened to your hair?"

"I cut them!"

"You what?"

"I said I cut them."

"You look like a monkey." Jennie chuckled.

"Hmp!" Lisa crossed her arms and slumped herself at the edge of the bed facing her back to Jennie, she's making sure that Jennie would notice that she's upset.

The brunette looked at her and rolled her eyes. "Hmp too!" She crossed her arms too.

Lisa looked at her and panicked.

"Yah Nini I'm just joking." She hugged Jennie and wooed the little girl.

"Nini."

"Hmmm? Waeyo?"

"From now on I have decided that I will be your saviour!" Lisa stood up and posed like a super hero.

"Wow I like that! So what should I call you from now on?" Jennie cutely claped her tiny hands together and looked at Lisa with admiration.

"Hmmm call me Super Pranpriya!" Mighty little Lisa said. "Now hop on my back 'cause I will give you a piggy back ride! C'mon hop on!" 

"Okie! okie! Please make me happy Super Pranpriya okay? I trust you in that." Jennie giggled and hopped at Lisa's back.

"Wiieee! Here we go! Wiiee! We gonna fly high!" The little blondie lifted Jennie up and run.

Dancing on the hood
In the middle of the woods
Of an old Mustang
Where we sang
Songs with all our childhood friends
And it went like this, say

"Huhuhu Prrraannpriyaa! Ahuhuhu where *hik* are you? Huhuhu. It's already 3:00 pm." Jennie cried looking at the clock that's hanging on a wall.

"Nini!!!" Jennie's door opened and Lisa came out running to her precious baby girl.

"Lili!" The little brunette jumped and hugged Lisa. "I thought you don't want to play with me anymore."

Oops, I got 99 problems singing bye, bye, bye
Hold up, if you wanna go and take a ride with me
Better hit me, baby, one more time
Paint a picture for you and me
Of the days when we were young, uh
Singing at the top of both our lungs

"Hush Nini. I'm already here now." Lisa wiped the tears on Jennie's face and kissed her cheeks. "I'm here now."

Now we're under the covers
Fast forward to eighteen
We are more than lovers
Yeah, we are all we need
When we're holding each other
I'm taken back to two thousand and two

"Pranpri draw me! Please." Little brunette showed her gummy smile.

"Huh? But I'm not good when it comes to that." Lisa scratched her nape shyly.

"Draw me or I will avoid you forever." Jennie madly crossed her arms.

"Ehr. Okay?. But don't be mad when it comes out bad. Okay?"  The little blondie nervously got her pencil and started portraying Jennie.

____

"Lisa you've been crying an hours now why?" Mrs. Manoban asked Lisa when came inside her daughter's room.

"Mommy Jennie is avoiding me. I don't wanna live anymore."

"Maybe you did something wrong again?"

"But I just drew her as a dumpling because I can't draw her literally then after she saw it she rolled her eyes and left me. Why mom?" 

"Kid she don't like being a dumpling hahaha. I remember when I called her little dumpling, she replied to me that it's disrespectful to her part. So stop crying now." Mrs. Manoban laugh said and left the room.

Dancing on the hood
In the middle of the woods
Of an old Mustang
Where we sang
Songs with all our childhood friends
And it went like this, say

"Nini. Please! It's been three days and you're still avoiding me. What should I do?" Lisa knocked on Jennie's room like the other days there's still no response.

"I even bought you a milk ice cream but you still don't want to talk to me."  Jennie heard what Lisa said from the other side of the door and opened it to get the ice cream and locked the door again.

"Yah Nini! Give it back to me!"

"No this is mine! Buy your own!"

"Okay fine I still have 3 gallons here~" Lisa singsong.

Oops, I got 99 problems singing bye, bye, bye
Hold up, if you wanna go and take a ride with me
Better hit me, baby, one more time

Jennie opened the door again. "Where's the other ice creams?"

"Hehehe kiss me first." Lisa pointed her lips playfully.

Jennie didn't have a time play and immediately kissed Lisa on her lips.

"Now where are they?"

"Re-refrigerator." Jennie immediately left Lisa to get the ice creams.

"Huh? Did she just?"

Paint a picture for you and me
Of the days when we were young
Singing at the top of both our lungs
On the day we fell in love

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 682 7
Lalisa Manoban, a normal high school student who was befriended by the school's sweetheart Ruby Jane Kim. The two clicked, and became best of friend...
919K 27.2K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
440K 9.3K 54
Lalisa Manoban a protagonist of a story, a simple girl and student from Thailand met Jennie Rubyjane Kim CEO of Kim Entertainment and one of the rich...
658K 29.8K 21
"I'm Jennie, your girlfriend." Lalisa Manoban thought nothing was weirder than herself until a certain brunette barged into her life and claimed to b...