Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

By JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... More

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
3. Meeting you.. AGAIN
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
13. Mess we've made.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
19. Jealous
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
22. Can't hold me feelings
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
25. Marry me?
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
28. Can't stay mad at you
29. Fallin' all in you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
32. Wrong
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
42. Forever Yours.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

9. I still love you.

13.5K 277 55
By JeMeEnFous

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been 2 weeks and after that night the two girls are always together. They always seen in public together, holding hands and hugging each other. They both know it's part of their stunt, but at the same time they both wanted to be real. They're clearly still in love with each other, but they have so many unspoken feelings about the past..

Y/n became more popular and she's more busy because of her upcoming charity concert and kendall's modeling career is going great again. Kendall signed a contract to The Society Management and Elite Model Management.

"Are you ready y/n?" Kendall asked the y/h/c girl.

"No. Ken, i don't think i can do this. I'm not model." Y/n said to kendall while biting her nails nervously.

"You're going to be fine. You're just going to pose and project. Don't worry i'll take care of you." The brunette said to y/n and held her hand.

"Okay, can you guide me? Because i really don't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone."

"Y/n, it's okay. Calm down, don't doubt yourself. Your hot." Kendall was shocked about what she said. "I.. I mean--"

"Oops! You already said it."-"You're not so bad yourself kenny." Y/n winked at kendall and started to walk inside the building.

"Wow. Such a flirt." Kendall said to y/n while shaking her head.

"More like a charmer babe." Y/n felt embarrassment when she call kendall 'Babe' but she chose to shrug it off.

.......

"You guys did a great job together!" The photographer said to the two girls. "Are you sure it's your first time modeling y/n? You're a natural!" He added.

"Uh yeah, it's actually my first time and thank you by the way." Y/n said to the photographer.

"What can i say? That's my girlfriend." Kendall said while putting her arms around your waist.

"She's a catch kendall. Don't let her go."

Kendall smiled at the photographer and look back at y/n and said "Yup, i won't."

Y/n just smiled at kendall and pinch her cheeks and said "Dinner? I'm starving. "

The two girls changed their clothes and started walking outside the building. Y/n is silent, and so is kendall.

"Y/n, khloe is asking if we want to have dinner at her place?"-"If you're tired i can take you home." Kendall said to y/n while playing with her fingers.

"Nope, i'm still good. Let's go?"

"Okay, but i'll drive so you can rest. You look tired." The brunette said to y/n.

.......

They arrived at khloe's house, it turns out the whole family is there. Except for their mom, Kris.

"Hey everybody." Y/n greeted the kar-jenners.

"Y/n! Ken! You're here!" Khloe hugged the two girls and ken gave her other sisters a hug.

"How are you guys?" Kourtney asked the girls.

"We're good." Kendall said to her older sister.

"Are you two got back together?" Kylie asked her older sister kendall.

"Oh god kylie. Stop!" Y/n exclaimed.

"You guys really look cute together. I ship both of you." Kim said to y/n while showing everyone the picture of you and kendall.

Kendall looked at y/n, she's getting uncomfortable. So she tried to change the subject. "I thought we're going to have dinner?"

They ate dinner together, at some point y/n is happy because she's getting comfortable around kendall's family. They joke around each other, they laugh together. They telling y/n funny and embarrassing stories about kendall and kylie.

"Hey guys. Thank you for inviting me over. I had a really great night." Y/n said to kendall's sisters.

"No worries y/n. You're like a family now. We'll see you tomorrow at your charity concert."

"Yeah!! Break a leg my lovely bestfriend." Kylie hugged y/n.

"Thanks guys. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Walk me out?" Y/n smiled at kendall.

The two walk outside. Kendall wanted to say something but she looks hesistant when y/n said "Ken, thank you for this fun evening."

"No problem y/n/n. So, i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yup, i'll see you tomorrow kenny." Y/n was about to get inside her car.

"Y/n wait.."

"Hmm?" Y/n looked at kendall. The taller girl walk towards the singer and kissed her cheek. Y/n was so surprise because of what kendall did, but she knew deep inside her she liked it.

"Have a goodnight y/n." The brunette gave y/n her sweet smile then walks inside khloe's house.

Y/n dove off to khloe's house with a wide smile on her face. She knows that wasn't part of the stunt. Because no one's around.

.....

Calling Kylie👌🏻❤️...

Ky? Help i need help!!

What? Why? What happened?! Where the fuck are you y/n?

(Starter laughing..) I'm joking.

Are you fucking serious?! I wa so scared you asshole! What do you need in 3am in the morning y/n?!

I can't sleep. I need your help. I think i'm falling inlove with kendall again..

Y/n, don't lie. We both know that you still love my sister. You always do..

Okay, that's true. But i'm scared. Ever since kendall cheated on me, i'm having a hard time trusting people.

Yeah, i know. But, everyone deserves a second chance. You guys need to talk about what happened between the two of you.

Yeah, i think i'm gonna do that. Thank you ky, really. What am i gonna do without you?

I know right. Okay, get off the phone now, and go get some sleep. Love you bestie

Love you too. Sleepwell ky.

You're thinking about you and kendall and you didn't know that you fell asleep already. You just slept 4 hours because you are overthinking things just like you used to.

You woke at the sound of your alarm and you checked your phone. It's already 8 am in the morning. You saw a couple of messages on your phone. You saw kendall's name and you read it as fast as you could.

"Good Morning puppy. 😘❤️ I'll see you later! Xoxo" You smiled at her text because she used to call you puppy.

You replied..

"Good Morning killa. 😉❤️ I'll see your beautiful face later. XOXO"

You opened another message and you saw your childhood best friend's name. Jordan Clarkson..
Almost a year ago since you the two of you talked. You wonder why he didn't even reached out to you after he got traded. Maybe because he's busy and he's living in the cleveland.

"Hey dude. Congrats at your concert! I bought a tickets, i'm going to watch you with some couple of friends."

You replied..

"Wow! Thank you. I'll see you later then? Just hit me up man."

You put your phone on your bed and you go to your bathroom and to get ready for your sound check.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ms Jenner By L

Fanfiction

412K 11.8K 66
Y/n's boss has moved to another branch, and as an assistant she's had nothing to do since he left, but her new boss Ms Jenner certainly makes up for...
333K 8.6K 64
A supermodel Kendall Jenner meet the bad ass Y/N Harper. What will happen to their love story? How can they take all the challenges in their relation...
105K 3.9K 29
Being married for ten years to a CEO of a very prestigious company can take a toll on anyone. Justin and Kennedy Bieber met in highschool, from best...
85.2K 1.8K 73
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner are secretly dating and have been for 2years. No one knows except the boys and parents. Things are perfect between th...