The Wish (Completed)

By KNFReader

TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains events that may trigger physically abused victims. *This story is inten... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Somebody Save Me
Chapter 2: An Adventure
Chapter 3: Good in Goodbye
Chapter 4: Don't Leave Her
Chapter 5: Just Go to Sleep
Chapter 6: I Hate Pancakes
Chapter 7: Too Much to Bare
Chapter 8: Where do we go from here?
Chapter 9: This One's for You
Chapter 10: Spread the Joy
Chapter 11: Alone in Love?
Chapter 12: Not Again
Chapter 13: Overthinking
Chapter 14: The Day Before the Escape
Chapter 15: Ready for Takeoff
Chapter 16: Hotel California
Chapter 17: Special my Ass
Chapter 18: Food Cures all Wounds
Chapter 19: Can't Please Everyone
Chapter 20: Where do I belong?
Chapter 21: Home Sick
Chapter 22: Was it worth it?
Chapter 23: Sky Zone
Chapter 24: Never Again
Chapter 25: A Bump in the Road
Chapter 26: Back Where it All Began
Chapter 27: Who are you again?
Chapter 28: What Matters More?
Chapter 30: I'll Never Leave You Lonely
Chapter 31: Who will fix me now?
Chapter 32: friEND
Chapter 33: Foul Play
Chapter 34: I Love A Rainy Night
Chapter 35: So Many Unread Messages
Chapter 36: Testing Limits
Chapter 37: Bad for Each Other
Chapter 38: Bruised
Chapter 39: Summer Winters Summer Losers
Chapter 40: The Fire in Your Eyes
Chapter 41: Still Hanging On
Chapter 42: All Talk
Chapter 43: A Swollen Head
Chapter 44: On and Off Again
Chapter 45: The Feeling's Mutual
Chapter 46: A Bruised Ego
Chapter 47: Remind Me Later
Chapter 48: His Words Not Mine
Chapter 49: Picture This
Chapter 50: Trust? F*** Your Trust!
Chapter 51: New Beginnings
Chapter 52: Follow the Rules No One Gets Hurt
Chapter 53: Interruptions
Chapter 54: Loose Cannon
Chapter 55: Dream A Little Dream
Chapter 56: It Could Happen to You
Chapter 57: About to Snap
Chapter 58: His Presence Awaits
Chapter 59: Ill Mind
Chapter 60: Woke
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER!
UPDATE!

Chapter 29: My Strange Addiction

4K 137 34
By KNFReader

Jason insisted on taking Axel and I to Carl's Bakery. To be honest, I haven't really gone much after my parents died. Last I've heard, Carl sold the place before he died, but the owner decided to keep the name since it's a popular restaurant, also in memory of the creator. Jesse no longer works there. He joined the Army.

In other words, this place still holds a spot in my heart, but it's not the same without the people I care about. When I walk in, no one recognizes me. They don't know my usual, or the booth I always sit at.

They have no idea I used to help shovel the parking lot in exchange for food for Axel and I. In a way, I'm glad I've moved on from all of that because it was pure agony, having to worry about his next meal. Now we are well off and I don't have to worry about his well being anymore.

The restaurant still looks the same. Cozy, warm tones of gold, red and brown, reminding me of a cool, dreary autumn day. Jason backs in, parking the Tesla. I get out from the back seat and open Axel's door. My arm around Ax's shoulders, Jason leans against the car and pulls out a single cigarette from a half empty pack.

Placing the firm stick between his lips, squinting his eyes as he cups a hand, bringing the lighter to the end, he lights the kill stick. Inhaling, blowing out its toxins, polluting the clean air, "Go ahead, I'll be in shortly.", he announces. I simply roll my eyes and lead Axel to the door.

It's so annoying, I try to tell Axel not to smoke, that it's a bad habit. Then his own father shows up and smokes in front of him. Now for some godly unknown reason, Jason decides to pick up a habit I didn't know he had.

Axel looks up to Jason, in fact idolizes him. If he continues this behavior, Axel may think it's okay to smoke. Which pisses me off. I have nothing against people smoking, they can make their own decisions, but don't do it in front of my kid.

Gaining access to the door, Axel reaches it before I do. An old couple walks from the inside of the restaurant to the door and crouches down. Meeting Axel's level, "Thank you for respecting your elders son."

Axel and I smile, "You're welcome." Once the elderly couple passes, Axel guides me inside by bowing. I giggle, then courtesy before walking in. The smell of coffee wakes my senses, fuming my desires to taste the rich dark brew of a steamy cup of joe.

A young lady behind the counter greets us. Her hair thrown up in a bun with two pencils holding it in place. A plain lipped smile across her soft features, a delicate kind of pretty. With tulip purple fingernails, she begins to rattle off all baked goods on the menu. The place now sells subs of many assorted meats.

Axel and I both settle on a turkey twelve inch sub. He gets a Pepsi, I order lemonade. We take our ticket, and find the booth Jason and I sat at five years ago. When we sit down, the door chimes and in comes cool, calm and collected. Hands now shoved in his pocket, the check out girl looks up and bites her bottom lip. Flirtation swims in her eyes.

Jason stands in the center of the bakery, ignoring her, glancing around, his eyes meet mine. My breath catches, and I'm left gasping for air.

Each time I watch him, it's like it's the first time seeing him. Butterflies hoard in my stomach, insecurities rush in worse than ever. Without ordering anything, he walks over to our booth. Axel plays with the advertisements that are set on the table.

Surprisingly, he sits down next to me.  Smoke, leather and sandalwood simmers in the air. Jason ignores me, full attention on Axel, sprawled out on the booth seat, legs spread, one forearm lays on the table.

The other arm relaxed on his lap, cool mint reaches my nostrils, a coverup of the horrid scent he just inhaled. Axel and Jason begin their own conversation about the baseball game they engaged in earlier. Then their topic expands to school, taking interest in Axels ambitions and future dreams.

Axel goes on about how he wants to be a firefighter. I expect nothing less considering he is a kind, good hearted kid who cares about those around him. Unintentionally, I cut off their conversation as the lady calls out our ticket number.

"I'm sorry, but I better go get that." A sheepish smile sneaks upon my face. Jason slides out from the seat, allowing me to escape the brutal tension, even if it's only for a few minutes.

I slip out from the table, after thanking the lady, I grab the tray with our food on it. I ordered two cups of coffee, both black. Going back to the table, Jason stands again, letting me in, close to the window.

Back in position, comfortable, I hand Axel his sub. "I got you a cup of coffee.", a demure tone leaves my mouth. Opening the wrapper, the 12 inch sandwich is already cut in half. Taking one half, I hand it over to Jason, on a nearby napkin, I place it in front of him. "I hope you like tomatoes, lettuce, and provolone cheese on Italian bread. It's turkey by the way."

Head bowed, a smooth smile, "It's perfect, thank you.", he admits huskily, his deep voice vibrates my skin. Taking a sip of my lemonade, the cool bite attempts to clench my thirst, but there's never going to be anything to fill the void that Jason has created within me.

Bittersweet lemon citrus takes me back to summers when I was a child. Sneaking out of the house, running to the lake half a mile away from home, swinging on the rope, scared to make the jump, but when I did an unexplainable rush filled my body.

After the long day I would sneak back inside and pour myself a fresh glass of lemonade, not surprised that neither mom or dad noticed I was missing. Escaping their fighting, I would climb out my window at night onto the roof and look up at the stars, listening to the crickets chirp and the frogs croak.

Crackling wood and charred hotdogs drifted through the air until meeting my nose, calming me down, but also fueling my hunger since I hadn't eaten all day.

Pulling me from my childhood memories, Jason grabs my thigh, rubbing a soothing hand up and down my leg. I smile and devour my half of the sub. Jason seems to like his meal because he's woofing it down, large bites, which stretches his cheeks, so cute.

A drop of mayo sits against his lip. Lifting my thumb, I go to swipe it away. He stops chewing as I touch the corner of his lip. I lick my thumb clean of the mayonnaise; ironic because I don't even like mayo.

"Jason, can we go play catch tomorrow in the backyard?", Axel asks exorbitantly. My smile falters, fading away along with the sun as it slowly sinks, darkness seeps in through the blinds and into my heart.

Jason continues to chew, then swallows the food, washing it down with piping hot coffee. "I have to leave early tomorrow bud, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you though. When I come back, I'll play catch with you until your arm falls off. How about that?" Axel laughs and Jason smiles, liking his reaction.

"Deal.", Axel agrees. So Jason plans on coming back? Does this make me an easy girl, naïve? To continue to let a man manipulate me, I feel like a side piece. Joy is the main dish, when she doesn't even want Jason apparently, which I find hard to believe. Who the hell wouldn't?! That's what he says anyway. I'm sure she does want him, he just doesn't want her.

I have to sit back knowing that my man is out there touching another woman, kissing her, whispering sweet nothings into her, and I have to be ok with that because it's all for show. It's just really hard, I know it proves I'm insecure, but how could I not be?

Joy Ashwood is a total babe, a perfect off brand of Scarlett Johansson. What am I? Just an average looking girl who was lucky enough to snatch the man of my dreams.

Stop it Sydney. He's with you for a reason. If he didn't want you, he wouldn't be here. Sickened at my thoughts, I push aside the rest of my food, not even touching my coffee.

Disdain must be showing on my face because Jason starts to rub my back, facing me, head on his fist, he leans in to whisper. "Better wipe that look off your face, it's making me hard. Especially when you licked yourself clean."

Heat rushes to my face, adding more color to my sun tanned skin. Thank god Axel wasn't paying attention, he's too engrossed in picking off tomatoes and flinging the stringy lettuce every which way.

"I saw what you did through the mirror on the way over here, showing those girls what is yours. So. Fucking. Hot.", he rasps into my ear. Knowing that he left me flustered, he smiles against my ear before kissing me there. The smacking noise reverberates through my eardrums. He quickly pulls away, "Axel, any dessert!?" As if what he said didn't just happen.

"Yea! Ice cream please!" I look from Jason to Axel. "Are you going to get any Jason?" Then back to Jason my gaze goes. He shakes his head no.

"No. I'll be eating my dessert later tonight.", flashing me a sexy smirk, he drinks the rest of his coffee after laying an arm around my shoulders, tugging me closer. Lips on my ear again, "Isn't that right baby?"

At home, Axel is asleep in the back of the Tesla. Rain pelts the windshield, humid air causes my hair to frizz. We get out and I have to carry Axel once again. Without fully waking him up to brush his teeth, I tuck him in like I wanted to beforehand.

The lights off, I find myself listening to the rain smack the windowsill. Grabbing an umbrella, if Jason wants to 'eat dessert' he isn't doing it in here. With the umbrella propped above my shoulder, into the kitchen, Jason sits at the table. Shuffling of my feet, he looks over at me. "Where are you going?" Getting up from his sit, he walks over. I take his hand in mine and lead him outside. Before getting too far, I lock the house door, keys in my pocket.

I take Jason to the little barn on my property. The umbrella hovers over our bodies, protecting us from the cold rain, but not from our cold feelings. I had the idea to decorate the barn since it was just there, no life to live in it.

When Axel gets a little older I want to turn it into a game room for him and his friends. For now, on the top floor, I put a bed and night stands with lamps on them there. Turning more lights on, the dim lighting illuminates Jason's features. Deepen rich brown hair limp against his face. Creeping barn wood floors creek with every step as I lead Jason up the stairs.

"I didn't know you had a cool hideout." I turn around and smirk. The wide room is plain.

Silence, only the shuffling of my clothes falling to the floor along with pelting rain hitting the tin roof sounds the air. In nothing but panties and a bra, Jason comes to my side, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I have a sweet tooth. Can you fix my cravings?"

I push away from him "God gave you hands for a reason, use them." Stripping down to nothing right in front of him, Jason becomes frustrated as he picks me up and throws me on the bed. I yelp, trying to break free from his hold.

"God gave me these hands to pleasure you baby." Placed on my knees, firmly held in place, not able to see anything behind me, Jason retracts and smacks my ass sharply. Intake of breath, hitched, so shocked I can't think straight let alone breath.

"This is your way of pleasuring?", I gasp into the sex filled air. He pushes my head down into the mattress, face twisted to the side, ass propped high in the air.

"This is for being a bad girl." Another smack on my ass, spreading pain, the sensation oddly turning me on. "Pretending to put my cock in your mouth. Not lady like." Smack! "All those times you rolled your eyes at me." Smack! "For walking away, when we should've hashed the situation." Smack! "I told you about that dirty mouth many times baby. It's already dirty enough with your lips wrapped around my dick, profanity just makes it worse." Smack!  He takes his large hand and rubs the cheek he's been slapping repeatedly, kneading the area. My pussy craving him, juices drip between my thighs. Smack!

"Ah! Baby, no more please." Without listening Jason smacks me once again. Pleasure rushes to my middle, an orgasm threatening to break through. "Jesus Christ Jason, please!" Just when I think he's about to smack me again, his lips find the area where he slapped, kissing my cheek, soothing the agonized area. "Please, Jason!", I beg, getting tired of his stalling, teasing, whatever it is, I need it to stop, I need him.

"Have you learned your lesson?", he growls out. I know he wants me as much as I want him. I can feel his hard, thick, length pressing through his jeans; against my sore red delicious apple ass. My hand sneaks between my legs and I begin to rub his erection. Smack! "Have you learned your lesson Sydney?", more defiant this time. If he thinks being dour is intimidating, he's so misinformed.

The smacks cause me to draw a blank. Smack! "Answer me Angel or so help me god I'll tie you up to the fucking bed posts and make you watch me beat my dick while you squirm and beg for my cock. Understand?" Vigorously nodding my head yes. I can't go without him another minute. The spot between my legs aches like you wouldn't believe. Not being able to relieve it would be torture. "Good. Now answer the damn question. Have you learned your lesson?" I can feel his hand grip my ass, then I feel him remove it, raising it high.

"Yes! I've learned my lesson. Are we going to talk all night, or are you actually going to fuck me?!" Panting, beads of sweat drip from my forehead onto the mattress. Jason laughs huskily. His clothes are still on and I'm confused as to why.

"Obviously you didn't, there goes that dirty mouth again. What did I tell you about that?" Smack! Smack! "Are you going to behave now?" Hands on either hip, he claws into them with the tips of his fingers.

"Yes! I've learned my lesson. Please Jason, I need you!", crying out, pleading for him to make love to me before he leaves. Bending over my back, he tugs on my ear with his teeth.

"Good girl. I'm going to fuck you until I have to leave." Oh God.  He doesn't have to leave for another five hours. I don't know how long I'll be able to take him pounding into me. Maybe he'll be caring, caress every inch of skin, paying attention to every part. Or, he won't care about me, this might all be for him. I can't afford to not walk, I need to be at work tomorrow. Another reason why I won't last long. I'm already exhausted as it is.

Shit! Chenelle always watches Axel when I work! I don't want to talk to her, or her mother for that matter. I'll just have to suck it up and call Debra first thing in the morning. Lying on my back, Jason notices my absence as he cups my chin, redirecting my attention to him.

"I don't want your hands on me at all. They are to be raised above your head at all times. Don't even think about wrapping those silky smooth legs around my waist either." A hand swifts through his hair, trailing to his jaw. Gray fire burns out, hard charcoal lays within the depths of desire. Need and domination fuel his torturous gaze, telling me without words what he wants, what he expects. "I want you open wide and ready for me. Understand?" The demand in his voice causes my eyes to pop wide open.

How am I suppose to refrain from doing the one thing I can no longer live without? Touching him consoles me that he's here, comforts the lonely feeling that's been created inside. Making the decision, I nod yes, assuring that I'll take him any way I can get him.

"Say it. I want you vocal. Your moans drive me to dig deeper. Once you scream I'll fill your mouth with my cock to smother your appreciation." God. My sheets will be ruined, a puddle of arousal floods the gates and drains past my thighs. "Understand?"

A hitch in my throat, "Yes, I understand.", my words anything but confident. Satisfied with my compliance, he takes my hands and holds them above my head as promised. Already I wish to grab ahold of his neck and bury my tongue in his mouth.

He looks down at me with alluring eyes. Damn those eyes, made of silver, washed out on a rainy day. He's a cloudy day, a winter mix, those eyes pull a person in, captivate them, until it's too late to go back, not that anyone would even want to.

Our bodies touch, but are not connected. Fire spreads from his eyes, to the wild heat of his body. Furiously, he takes my mouth, as if this is our last time being together. Whimpers, escape, the thought dejecting. He sucks on my tongue, urging me on. My stomach is making whirl pools, gyrating against the walls, I feel queasy.

Just as quick as his mouth was on mine, he abandons it. Kissing the tip of my chin, trailing down to my neck. He begins to suck, marking his territory. My mouth opens, face turned to the side, delicate whispers of satisfaction leave. He kisses the defected spot. Licking it over, as he continues to travel to the valley of breasts.

Sucking and kissing invades the silence in the room. One forefinger and thumb on my nipple, while his mouth sucks my other. "Jason. Don't you t-think I've waited long enough for you to be inside me?" Right away he stops his endearing actions. "No!", teeth clenched. "Don't stop please.", voice agitated, I'm left so aroused.

"Do you realize how long I've been waiting to fuck you again? It feels like a lifetime since I've sunk my titanic into your deep sea." Cutting off his speech, I laugh too hard. Giggles reverberate through my body, vibrating under neath him.

"I'm sorry, but you ruined it. I don't even know if I want to continue what we have going on here. Are you insinuating that I'm loose Jason?" A corner of his mouth reaches for the ceiling.

He lowers himself to my belly button, kissing, moving down to my sweet center piece. He kisses my slits, then clit. "This pussy," he indicates by pushing a finger inside. "Is anything but loose." I gasp into the air. "This pussy is purr-fect.", he whispers, rolling r's onto my middle. I laugh again, glad that he can lighten the mood and make me feel comfortable. "Something funny baby?" I just smile and beg him to continue. Tongue swirling around the bundle of nerves. Back arched, riding his face, I reach my hand down and comb through his beautiful hair.

Instantly he stops, just like he did when he was coxing my breast. "Jason!", I scream so frustrated. He looks up at me, still hovering over my middle.

"What did I tell you about those hands?" Oh no. Whoops. Must've slipped my mind, I was just caught in the moment, needing more of him. He rises from his position, then abandons me on the bed.

"J-Jason? Where are-". He comes back moments later with four ropes in his hands. "What, what are you doing with those?" Another sneaky smirk slips on that mask. He crawls on top of me, straddling hips.

Straightening out the ropes, he reaches for my hands. "Since you have a hard time listening, I'm going to make sure you don't defy me." He ties both hands above my head. I've never been so restrained, this has never happened to me. I can't help but think about other woman Jason has performed like this with.

Dismissing those thoughts, they don't matter. What matters now is that he's with me. He ducks down and kisses my lips softly. "Do you trust me baby?", he whispers before licking the shell of my ear. Soothing my wrists, he didn't tie the rope too tight which I'm grateful for.

"Yes.", I release with an exaggerated sigh. Liking my answer, he returns to my middle and presses inside of me with his middle finger. Biting my lower lip, eyes flutter shut, the sensations driving me insane.

"Goddamnit. Eyes, keep them open, trained on me." My eyes fling open, watching Jason as he pleasures me. Full attention on my body. His thumb guides itself to my clit, slick with my arousal, he circles my sex button. Bringing my legs up till they are bent at the knee, since I can't touch him, I start kicking them in all angles. Lifting my hips in hopes he'll touch me elsewhere. "Keep moving and I'll tie your legs too."

"Hmph." I begin to pout. I can't have what I want. That's the reality of life, yearning for something won't always work in your favor. We have to be patient, earn it, with determination comes satisfaction. My hips still lifted, Jason grabs both of my ass cheeks, latching on, he pulls me to his mouth. Sucking on my clit, the buds of his soft pink tongue caress me with each leisure lick. Knees still bent, shoulders flat on the mattress, "God Jason! Just fuck me already!"

"Christ. What the fuck am I going to do with you?" He licks me even slower, spreading my lips wide. "I'll duct tape that dirty mouth. To see you so helpless, whimpering from all the endured pleasure. Do it baby. I fucking dare you."

Tilting my head to the side, I challenge him. "Are you begging me? Never thought I'd see the day Mr. Foreman." A giggle leaves me.

"I don't beg, sweetheart. I leave that to you." My laughs silent as I take in the sour truth that I am whiney. I whined that I didn't want him to leave, that I need him. Fuck it, I'll embrace it.

"You're right baby. I'm the beggar. And right now, I'm begging for your cock. So please, give it to me." Jason withdrawals his middle finger from inside of me.

Holding the finger in front of my mouth, I open and he sticks it inside. I suck myself clean off of him, imagining it being his cock. "Jesus fucking Christ. Baby you're gonna make me come just doing that." Taking his finger out of my warm mouth, he grabs his dick. Stroking himself root to tip, the thick hard length right at my entrance. With one swift motion he's inside. Sucking air through his teeth, grinding into me slowly at first.

Eyes roll into the back of my head. Hands find the nest of my hair, intertwining his fingers into my long chocolate locks. Lifting my head up to him, he crashes his lips onto mine. Tongue penetrates my mouth, accepting his presence.

At a quicker pace, I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist, dragging him to go deeper. My roped hands circle his neck, pulling him closer to my mouth. He growls into me before pulling away. Removing himself, he grabs the three ropes.

Aggressively handling my left leg, he ties it to the bedpost, then following the same act with the other. He unties my wrists, kissing the marked areas. He ties each wrist to either bedpost. Spread eagle, so exposed, all of me open to him, not just physically, but emotionally. Everything is out in the open now. Vulnerability kicks in and a blush heats my body. I close my eyes, trying to shut out my embarrassment.

"Eyes Sydney. On me at all times. Understand?" Resistance, one of the hardest choices to make in the moment, eyes still shut, I don't want to give him the satisfaction. If I can't touch him, then he won't look into me.

"Fuck off." A low chuckle sheds through his thick olive skin, crawling over mine, seeping into my hearing. Our bodies close, but not close enough, not with me tied up. Not even the sheets separate us. Hot skin pressed together in hopes of love but falter to lust. A rough truth that this is the end, until we meet again. There's no love involved, just pure selfishness.

Shifting of weight, shocked at the realization that Jason was indeed not kidding, a sticky piece of duct tape drapes over my pouty lips. He gets his wish as I go bug eyed. Incoherent mumbles attempt to mingle their way through the barrier but do not succeed.

Furrowed eyebrows, a look of total submission on my part, he pecks the duct tape where my lips are supposed to be. Swiftly gliding in and out of me, absorbing everything, my silent cries, the need, I still take all of him.

"That's better isn't it?", he asks in between thrusts. "You always choose the hard way.", he insists. "Maybe I should be harder, since you clearly don't want to listen. Fuck. I'm so glad you didn't." Mouth wide open, enduring much needed pleasure to last him the week of absence. "Damn. You are so fucking beautiful...tied and helpless. Under my control." He pumps into me faster, harder, bed shaking, the headboard smacks the wall, clashing loudly. 

His thumb finds my clit and I'm done for. Eyes roll in the back of my head, back arched to the heavens. So much needs to be released and I've been deprived, teased for too long. Hands grip onto the ropes so tight I swear I get rope burn.

Thrashing legs with what little room I have, side to side. I convulse around him, he flicks his tongue over my nipples, sucking, pinching. He fucks me deeper, pushing further into the gold depths of walls right until another wave crashes over, swallowing him up, until he drowns in me. "Mmh Jzzz. Yzzz! Yzzz! Peezz!" The duct tapes muffles my satisfaction, rendering his. Breathing heavy through my nose, the need to open my mouth and scream, dire.

"Fuuuck.", he moans out. Slapping of skin, furniture falling apart, two bodies become one. Jason releases into me, knowing that I'm on birth control. We just lay here for a few moments, his head on my chest, eyes closed, inside of me. He spreads sweet kisses across my skin, holding on tight to my waist as if I can go anywhere. "I love you baby.", he whispers above my stomach. A crystal tear falls down my cheek, I close my eyes and try not to sniffle. I love you more.

Jason pulls out of me gently, leaving me tied still. I watch him walk into the bathroom, his beautiful butt, the one I didn't get to grab. Once he's finished cleaning himself off, he comes over and wipes me clean with a damp wash cloth, then starts to untie me.

First my wrists, then my feet. I point at my taped mouth, waiting for him to peel it off. I don't want to because I know I'll do it slow, the quicker the better. He grips one corner and pulls as fast as he can. "Ow!", I cry, the pain shooting into my skin like needles, tingling, hot and red.

He cups the sides of my face and kisses my mouth, numerous times. "I'm sorry that hurt." I look up at him, needing all of his attention, that beautiful stare of his to be on me only, forever

"Can I touch you?", my voice raspy. He takes my hands and places them onto his skin, circling my wrists. I roam the area and feel my way around. "I'm so jealous of your eyes." Smoothing out his eyebrows with the pads of my thumbs, "They are clouds on a dreary day, holding the most beautiful storm known. A wave of nickel and cement, mixed with the sterling sun shining their own ray of sunshine. Gray and white clouds shed the vertical summer rain through your irises, something I'll never be able to forget, like an old photograph, silver, simple but useful and elegant, classic. Never will I get used to them, I will never be able to look at another pair the same, because I'll only compare their eyes to your unique storm of love." We stare for what feels like hours, until the storm is gone and a pink wave crashes over my lips.

Thank you all for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.8K 53
BOOK TWO FROM BURNING DESIRE: Ruby and Chase had a whirlwind of steamy thoughts when they first met but in this story they open up with passion hot s...
7.4K 356 34
After the death of her husband, Abigail returns to her hometown with her toddler. Abigail swore off all men, but an unexpected familiar guy walks bac...
23.1K 1.1K 44
This story continues Savannah Thomson's journey as she moves across country to attend college. New environment, new friends, new teachers, and how wi...
84K 3.9K 30
Alexis Matthews grew up in the world of politics. Lucas Costello grew up in the world of crime. What will happen when they're two worlds collide? ❤️...