Supercorp: Oneshots

By attemptships

As the title says, a bunch of supercorp one shots (includes mostly AU's or headcanons). Hope you enjoy! More

Hogwarts
Fight for You
Flowers
Stay With Me
On My Case
Holy Sh-
Locked Up (Part 1)
Free...?(Part 2)
Save You and Me (Part 3)
Saved (Part 4)
Confessions (Edited)
Gone and Back
Apologies and Birthdays
Betrayal
Forgiven Part II
Out for a Run
Wait for Me
Wait for me (Part II)
Make An Offer They Can't Refuse
Make an Offer They Can't Refuse (Part II)
Welcome to the Army, Danvers
Business Trip
Business Trip (Part II)
By The Script
Off Script
Domestic Acts {Act I}
I Love You
Stolen Kisses
Spoiled
Home Nurse
Fake (I)
Competition
Fake (III)
Fake (IV)
Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls
Update <33 (vote!)
Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls (II)

Fake (II)

2.9K 135 17
By attemptships

It's just another lunch date. Just another ordinary platonic lunch date. But, in public. And as Ms. Grant insisted.. affectionate.

Kara had been prepping herself for this all day. She was barely able to focus at work, she doesn't know why she's so nervous. It's just another normal lunch date.. is what she's been telling herself for the past 3 hours.

"Oh, Kiera"
"What.. are you still doing here? Isn't it Lena's lunch break?" She looked down at her watch to see that it was indeed around the time Kara would leave in a flurry to catch Lena. But, she was for once in a very long time sitting in her office going through some work on her laptop.

"O-oh. It is? Already..?" Kara anxiously looked at the time on her laptop. It was.

"Why are you nervous? You've done this, come on you're wasting your lunch break chop chop" With that Ms. Grant forced Kara out of her office.

Okay

Just another normal lunch date

..............

Lena: Are you coming?
Kara: On my way! Big belly burger right?

Lena looked around. Greasy food and foods that she was never allowed to even get near as a child. Exactly what Kara loves.

Lena: Yup.

  Impulsively, Kara switched into her supergirl outfit. Alex said only for emergencies but.. it was an emergency. She was late to their first date!

"That really puts a good impression. Yup, good job Kara" Kara scolded herself as she flew through the city, knowing her way to her favorite greasy spot.

  Finally she spotted it, she landed swiftly in an alley beside it changing out of her suit. Opening her phone camera she fixed up her hair that's now in a flurry of a mess. Once she was satisfied she went to put her phone away before receiving a chain of messages from Ms. Grant.

Cat 🐱: Kara!! Do NOT mess up the first date already
Kara: I didn't!
Cat 🐱: Oh is that so? Check the news, I told you the media will be watching

Kara squinted in brace, looking for recent articles related to Lena Luthor.

Lena Luthor out on a date?
The young multi-billionaire and CEO of L-Corp is surprisingly seeming to be waiting for a date in a low class and casual place called Belly Burger. An interesting choice, knowing Lena's organic and healthy choices in food but a new and exciting side to see of her. Just like this new dating side of her, where we haven't heard of any love interests since Jack (who had recently passed away). So of course many are intrigued by who this new potential partner is.
(posted an hour ago)

Kara: seems normal to me?
Cat 🐱: refresh the page!

With a shaking finger, Kara refreshed the page and a whole influx of articles showed up.

Lena Luthor Stood Up?

Lena Luthor.. Alone

Will the Young Luthor EVER find love?

Lena Luthor Sitting Alone and Defeated

Cat 🐱: fix. It.

Kara quickly tucked her phone in her pants. Nice job Kara, already making a bad impression! Before anymore articles and photos were released Kara made herself up to one of her favorite places.

Glasses! She quickly put her glasses on, laughing silently at herself at how close she was to exposing herself.

Alright, let's do this

The scent of greasy foods and simmering met hit her nose in an instant, her stomach quickly responding with a low growl.

There she is. Lena. She was sitting patiently, picking at a salad. Of course, Kara smiled seeing the salad as she moved closer, she got a salad.

"Kara" Lena smiled brightly, getting up to tightly hug Kara.

"Sorry for being uh- so late, I was finishing a quick review on something and I just-"

"It's fine, I don't mind" Lena smiled softly sitting back down. That's when the smell hit Kara. And the smell was coming from directly in front of her.

"I ordered for you, is that ok? I just figured you would be hungry by the time you.. would get here" Lena finished the sentence with a chuckle as Kara was already burying her way into the cheeseburger, pausing briefly for little sips of her drink. Lena only watched in marvel as Kara, sweet little Kara, completely destroyed and engulfed her entire platter.

"Thank you, for uh ordering ahead" Kara smiled sheepishly, wiping herself with a napkin.

"No problem" Kara saw from the corner of her eye a waitress try and subtly take a photo of the two.

"You saw the articles didn't you"

"You read them?" Kara nervously asked.

"Oh no, I don't pay attention to it. I'm just assuming you did"

"Yeah.. I'm sure the articles will start stirring up again, since the girl-"

"Took a photo of us, yeah"

"Nothing gets past you Miss Luthor, now does it?" Kara teased, leaning in slightly.

"Nothing gets past you either as I can see.. Miss Danvers" Lena returned in the same teasing tone, her signature smirk and eyebrow duo making a comeback. After a few minutes of silence and intense eye contact, Lena laid back taking another bite of her salad.

"I'm sure the press is loving it" Kara commented between bites of fries.

"I'm sure they are, but I'm.. Kara I do still want to go on these lunch.. 'dates' with you. It's just another lunch date" Lena smiled softly, she didn't want Kara thinking that the only reason she was hanging out with her is because of the contract.

"I know, but the main reason is because of the contract" Lena didn't comment, instead she just looked down at her mostly empty salad.
"Lena, wait, that's not what I meant I-"

"No, it's fine Kara. I understand" Lena gave a pained smile, picking at her empty bowl.

"Lena, Lena look at me" Kara reached over, taking Lena's hand in her own resting their held hands between them on the table. Lena looked up with a slight pout that created a tornado of emotions in Kara. It was very cute but it hurt Kara to know that she caused the pout.
"Of course I enjoy our daily lunch dates and we're still having them. You're my best friend Lena, and that's with or without the contract, ok?" Lena nodded, smiling now. I'm her best friend! For once the word friend didn't put her down, she didn't care. Kara considered her as her best friend.

She's lying, she pities you, pathetic, you-

"Ready?" Kara broke her negative influx of thoughts that berated and brought her down. She held her hand out expectantly to Lena.

"Yeah" Lena took Kara's hand.

..................

"Thank you, again, Kara" Lena smiled a genuine shy smile at Kara. They had spent the last hour or so finishing their ice creams as they walked hand in hand along the boardwalk, exchanging stories and getting to know each other better. It was for the contract yes, they had to know each other well to play a couple. But, both genuinely listened and wanted to know more of the other.

"Of course. I had to make up for being late to our.. our first date" Kara hesitated, watching Lena's reaction closely hoping it didn't make her feel uncomfortable. Kara smiled brightly seeing Lena was fine with it and even laughed in response. Her heart rate even sped up a bit.. that could be for a number of reasons don't assume Kara kept her hopes down.

"Yes, this definitely made up for it" Lena slowly enunciated in response, her eyebrow lifting with each word and her eyes slowly casting down from Kara's eyes down finally to her lips. Kara's ears were filled with the sounds of their accelerated pulses. Or it was just hoping, she didn't know. All she knew was it has been 6 seconds and Lena is still looking longingly at Kara's lips.

Lena slowly moved in, Kara parted her lips. It's part of the act, it's fine.

Lena quickly moved to the side, settling on a quick peck on Kara's left cheek.

"Bye" Lena grinned, turning away and leaving Kara with an unintentional smile.

"Bye" Kara giggled before parting her way.

.................

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was prolonged but I will be adding more parts to this story.

:) thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 57 14
Sequel to 'Earth 90'. Sanvers fanfiction. Not much else to explain, just read the book and find out what happens.
445K 17.9K 67
just a supercorp fanfic this is gonna be a slow burn love story with some comedy and drama
70.1K 1.8K 18
Just some random one shots that I've written.
15.1K 589 9
*originally posted on fanfiction.net* Lena and Kara take weekly yoga classes together. Kara's POV. Lena appreciation/admiration. Supercorp flirtation...