Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

By thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0041

618 25 3
By thedevilsdaughter300

____

Run. Run was all she could do. Run was what she was taught to do. What saved her. Not this time.

This time they ran to run back home.

Their large paws hitting the green grounds or the cool waters against their fur.

The sun rising and setting as the only thoughts on the two were..

' Will he leave us alone now?'

' will that man finally see we won't fall into his control?'

' we are stronger then him'

Trotting through the woods as one walked behind them. Her eyes seem to soften looking at the two when she heard a small sounds from a familiar bird.

Stopping she looked up and saw a horned owl staring at her. She huffed and sat down as she looked back at the other two that are a few feet away.

' kids? Come back let's rest. By morning we arrive-'

' it's just better to finish now-'

When Mason had turned around he saw the look in her eyes. As if she was cautious of somethings.

He bumps himself lightly on hazel as she turned.

' listen..I'm not sure about going there with you guys. Seeing him a couple times passing by..he's not great with outsiders' she spoke

It was silent for a moment before hearing a huff from Hazel.

' it's not my problem if he doesn't want you there? I do. We do. He has no say.' She snarled

Trotting back the older woman as Mason followed. She carefully laid next to the older and relaxed.

' I might be happy to go back..but I'll leave for family of my own...I'm tried anyway' she spoke her words becoming faint at the end

Mason stared knowing she was right. Knowing Lea was the only one from their blood..knowing Lea was their aunt.

He huffed and laid the opposite side as Lea could only feel their comforting warmth.

' she would be proud' Lea thought As she laid down letting her guard down near them for once.

__

As morning arrived so did an uninvited wolf. They stared down the three in their sleep when ones ear twitched then nose and a soft growl came from them.

It froze for a moment before realizing two rare twins are protecting and elderly..in its eyes.

In its mind it knew who those two were. They nearly killed one of them in their own territory...or Xavier's now.

Remembering the scent of burning ashes and seeing his alpha run off from the house made their blood boil.

A growled escaped its lips when they received one back.

Green eyes looked the direction they were in as they froze. Another pair could be seen and growled louder

It's guts felt like they were twisting feeling their intense stare and low yet loud growls.

' Whom ever is there..back away.' The female voice spoke

He snarled and was about to take a step when the male joined.

' take the chance. We don't mind getting bloody this early'

It struck a sudden fear in the wolf as the two only stared. The older still slept peacefully in between them.

Looking one last time before walking away at least knowing they'll be able to tell their alpha they have been spotted.

They stayed still a few seconds more before confirming they had left. Looking over at their sleeping aunt as one huffed.

' Lea...wake up. Lea' Hazel called

Sighing once more Mason started to nudge her hearing groans and soft growls.

' time to get up. We don't have much land left to get to him' Mason said

Another growl followed and a sudden stretch from her. The two backed away as she stood up and looked at the two

' slept well?' Hazel asked

It was silent for a moment...

' thanks to the two of you yes..yes I did' she spoke

If they could smile right now they could..though their eyes told each other that.

' good to know...but let's keep moving.' Mason said

She huffed and started to walk as the two followed.

It was quiet for them all. Only the sound of their paws against the green of the ground. The sounds of passing animals could be heard around as well. Though that silence didn't last long with them.

' did you ever have a mate' Hazel suddenly spoke

Lea had nearly froze at the question as it sudden. Again it went quiet for her reply...

'....I once did and a loving mate' she said as her voice cracked a bit

' what happen if we may ask' Mason asked

She let out a soft growl and look around the woods as if admiring it for a few seconds.

'I had two kids...he did what he did to Hazel..He made me watch and I never found them again'

' for my...for my mate he killed him. No mercy what so ever..he begged and cried for forgiveness for trying to leave, but he didn't care he just killed him for no reason....and this was before you left hazel' she points out

Her tone was low and nearly numb to her memories of those days.

' all before I found what I found really do' she mumbled

The two heard her but didn't question what she meant.

'..we're family now. The only family of blood related, view us as your kids-'

' I can't' she sharply spoke cutting Hazel off

It sent the two off guard from her words.

' you're my sisters kids. I could never take away what belongs to her and came from her'

' but our father took something from us and you.' Hazel said

' we are already family. No reason for me to see you as my kids..you are both grown after all, but doesn't mean I won't point out what wrong you're doing...I'm your aunt. That's the only tittle I need right now...so that's thank you, but I love my position now.' She sincerely said

They all stayed quiet once more before she turned to the two.

' kids..don't tell him who I am'

They looked at her questioningly as she picked up the question already.

' just for a little. I want to see something..'

They nodded

'....okay' Mason said

' good..now before we have another discussion-'

Suddenly she looked up at a sound. The two followed her eyes seeing a horned owl above them flying the same direction they were.

' time to run..we'll be there by sun down or earlier..let's hurry' she said

Suddenly she went into a sprint as they followed. It was strange for the two seeing she really knew where he was.

Strange that she watched them but never showed her self to them before.

' why now?' Was a question they had but didn't dare ask. Maybe she had answered it before and they didn't listen but it was one thing in their minds.

Running and trotting though the woods. Taking small breaks and nearly nothing but air in their stomachs.

Their tongues out as they ran seeming tired but in reality, the hunger to see how the pack had turned out was fueling the two.

Each step the two took they seemed to get more relentless. Each passing tree would make them nearly think they were there.

There until Mason took one more step and knew they were near. Hazel knew they were near. Lea? She was worried...for her and the two.

The anxious feeling growing inside her didn't stop.

Without thinking Hazel sprinted leaving the two behind. Mason quickly followed as Lea could only match their speed.

They all sprinted passing each tree finally recognizing them. Recognizing the strong scent of the territory its self.

As it came in sight something was off. The trees looked weirdly denser and thick as it gave off an off putting sensation.

Slowing down till they all stopped just a step away. A step away into the pack.

They all looked at each other sudden feeling unsure..

' it's time for us to be back in a pack...you are both strong don't worry about that man.' Lea spoke

' but we know he'll come back once we step in' Mason said

' that's exactly why we are back remember...3 months nearly four to train your bodies and grow a lot more. But you can't run from him forever...Xavier is your only hope to help you' Lea said

'...what if it hurts them' Hazel asked

They both liked her knowing well why they left. Knowing why the two had gone away from the pack.

' he might get hurt but he'll stay by you that's a promise' Lea huffed

Hazel looked at them with a soft look. Closing her eyes she let her body be engulfed with stream. Mason realizing what was going on he did the same.

Lea took a step back and watched till the steam cleared off.

They both stood their with their curled tails and short coat that nearly revealed all the small scars on their body.

' are you ready..Lea?' Hazel asked

Again if they could smile in their wolf form they would...

She nodded as Mason took the first step in.

' no going back now' Hazel thought

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 2.9K 32
✪ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✪ ★ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ★ ☆ 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 @𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
565 120 35
[ U N E D I T E D V E R S I O N] ''We're running out of time! And you want me to leave you behind?....'' The soft silence engulfed the forest not a...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
484K 6.9K 9
https://www.instagram.com/kim_berly024?igsh=a3FzNnI5NDE1Zm4y #Unedited Hazel Freeman is a normal she wolf, a member of the Blue Lake pack. Her paren...