The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️

By veronicasoli

Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just... More

GIVEAWAY!! #2
1:\\ Puberty
2:\\ Tardy
3:\\ Violet's Catastrophe
4:\\ We Aren't Exclusive
5:\\ Dior Red
6:\\ Studying Violet
7:\\ Making Scenes
8:\\ Dating Games
9:\\ Camping
10:\\ Jealous
11:\\ Away
12:\\ Tossing and Turning
13:\\ Churning Hearts
14:\\ Liar
15:\\ All Bored
16:\\ Close Encounters
17:\\ Covetus
18:\\ Bloodbag
20:\\ Aaron's Origin
21:\\ Anything
22:\\ Hospital
23:\\ Amelia
24:\\ Powerless
25:\\ Headache
26:\\ Beast Mode
27:\\ Running
28:\\ The Heart
29:\\ Envy has a Face
31:\\ Into the Abscess
32:\\ Unethical Woes
33:\\ Stolen Kisses
35:\\ Creative Stunts
37:\\ The L Word
38:\\ Trapped
39:\\ Intimate Relations
40:\\ Lonely
41:\\ More
42:\\ Reign It In
43:\\ Break Up Games
44:\\ Cognitive Dissonance
45:\\ Missing
46:\\ True Beauty
47:\\ Innocent
48:\\ Haircut
49:\\ Serum
50:\\ Lava Rising
51:\\ Father
Character Tree
52:\\ Heartless
53:\\ Unknown Territory
54:\\ Levels
55:\\ Birds Eye View
56:\\ Kindness
57:\\ Morning Dates
58:\\ She's My Sister
59:\\ Aaron
60:\\ A Little Birdie
61:\\ Last Chance
62:\\ 'Dooley' Noted
63:\\ Hook, Line, And Sinker
64:\\ Out Like A Light
65:\\ Bulldozer
66:\\ Hatred
67:\\ Protector
The End & Authors Note
Milestones ❤️
PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK!

30:\\ Ethan

41.9K 2K 1.2K
By veronicasoli

Amelia

I stared at Ethan with warm eyes. I'd missed his company too much. I kissed him softly as he held me. He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, leaving soft kisses.

"Amelia, I want to marry you." He said against my neck. It was an impossible request. I was divorcing Dr. Crazy for this man and I really wasn't about to commit again. Especially when I hadn't even told Violet.

Dr. Dooley was at the lab again as he always was, working up a crazy concoction that he would be frustrated about each night when he came home and he's always, always take it out on us.

Except after he found out about Ethan, he wasn't coming home. I was grateful to have the home to myself.

I'd always been careful to keep my models away from him in case he decided to cheat on me with one of them when I was creating clothing items for them. But I was merely frying my fears and tossing them onto him. My insecurities of him cheating on me were fueled by me cheating on him without his knowledge.

*missing blurb*

I didn't care though. Our love was far gone years after Violet was born and we'd decided to stay together until our daughter turned 18. But we couldn't... it couldn't even last that long no matter how hard we tried. He was an absolute nightmare to live with.

We now lived separately thank goodness and I had Ethan sneaking in and out each weekend.

I heard the front door slam shut and I rushed down the stairs. I gave him an apologetic look on my way out.

"Violet." I said, my eyes widening. She had a boy standing beside her, too close for my taste, "Who is this?" I questioned.

"Aaron." She replied and grabbed his arm and walked right past me.

"Wait right there young lady. We do not bring random men into our home. Be a lady." I turned to face them.

"Explain the dude in your bed upstairs then, lady." Violet said, her gaze fiery as I stood there speechless.

"Violet," I reached for her arm as she quickly moved past me and rushed upstairs. "Boy, keep your hands off my daughter." I shouted.

"Yes ma'am." I heard a smooth voice say as a door slammed.

Infuriating, my dear innocent Violet had just brought a boy into the room. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. My innocent baby girl was grown up now I suppose.

I creeped up the stairs and sat beside her door, within moments, Ethan was beside me.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled, sitting beside me on the carpet.

"Violet brought a boy into her room and shut the door." I whispered as he laughed.

"Maybe you can bring a boy back into your room and he can show you what a man feels like." Ethan smirked as I looked up at him. Listening in on my daughter and her boyfriend was probably not the mature thing to do anyway. I stood up and walked back to my room, Ethan trailing behind me.

In case you're interested in getting the totally edited/revised/changed paperback version of this book:

AMAZON PAPERBACK LINK: https://www.amazon.com/Boy-Who-Read-Minds-ebook/dp/B08RYV11F2/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=veronica+Soliman&qid=1609863783&sr=8-3

Barnes and Noble: (Link will be available in the coming weeks)

Apple Store: (Link will be available in the coming weeks)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 29
(Book 2) *Contains spoilers below* "I needed more closure than what you gave me." I half lied. "It feels like an open wound someone keeps pourin...
M-13 By JL

General Fiction

182K 10.7K 35
People with powers exist, believe it or not. And it isn't some magic thing that gave us powers; it's a genetic malfunction that cursed us to a life o...
397K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
332K 28.2K 35
[THIS IS AN OLD DRAFT. Please read the rewrite that is currently up on my profile] ............ "Look, man, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to rob the...