Stall

By MysteryMixtapes

*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the l... More

Intro / Warning / Important
Stall Teaser / Trailer
Red Lights / The Beginning
Bathrooms / The Beginning
Leather and Lace / The Beginning
Vodka & Whiskey / The Beginning
Consensual / The Beginning
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Authors Note / Bonus Content
Q&A
STALL Sequel & Teaser

Chapter 91.

536K 10.1K 86.7K
By MysteryMixtapes

"I had some drinks and said some things to you

I think too much, I'm outta touch, it's true
Don't give a fuck, yeah actually I do
If I said too much, I know you're mine to lose
Don't give a fuck, yeah actually I do"

***

Harry is just barging through the crowd with his arm firmly around my waist, looking like he's about to knock anyone out that even remotely breathes the wrong way in his direction, and I'm just being pulled along like  bloody luggage.

The deep red lighting that's illuminating the room is only making him look more menacing;  but to be honest, right now you could dress him up in a teddy bear costume and he would still look like he's about to rip someone's throat out.

I understand that he's angry, but this level of anger is explosive and something that seems like an over reaction to the situation; I'm still trying to figure out if the anger is just about the man that spoke to me or over Stacey, a combination of the two or something I've unknowingly done.

He escorted me up that same corridor, pushing that familiar bathroom door open with a blunt forceful shove and the woman the was fixing her makeup in the mirror, snapped her bewildered intoxicated eyes to us, jumping at the door flying open so abruptly and Harry bellowed a hiss through his teeth, ordering her to 'get the fuck out'.

You know, a please never hurt anyone Harry.

The woman scurried out of the bathroom, sending me a worried look and it was that moment I realised how bad this must have looked and that she was assuming Harry was forcing me in here, we were fighting or maybe he was going to hurt me.

That doesn't sit well with me, that, that's the impression his behaviour gives off when I know he wouldn't ever hurt me but I don't think he realises that's how it looks to people.

I don't think he realises much of anything at this very second.

The door slams shut behind the woman rushing out, and Harry pulls away from me to turn and lock it; I can basically see the tension rippling off of him from how rigid the muscles are in his back, tight and taught under the thin material of his white shirt.

I jump in shock, when Harry slams his palm against the door after he's locked it, shouting an explosive "Fuck!" and my brows pull together in worry.

"Harry..." I say trying to keep my voice calm, taking a step towards him "Just try and settle down, talk to me please"

Harry tenses, then turns and stalks towards me; making me take several steps back at how quick and abrupt his movements were.

"What did he say to you? That guy that fucking touched you? What did he say?" he snaps, his anger travelling up his throat and wrapping around his tone to make his demanding questions echo around the room and bounce around the walls like shards of glass.

I reach out to grasp Harrys shirt over his stomach, clinging my hands to it trying to get him to focus on me and simmer down from how rage driven he is and talk some sense to him.

"He didn't hurt me Harry, I told him I had a boyfriend and it ended there - there's no need to be so furious about this, just try to calm down for a second" I urge him, but it's like my words are going in one ear and out the other.

"I don't care, he was practically fucking you with his eyes. I should know, I do it all the time. What. Did. He. Say?" he grits, ignoring everything I just said.

I press my lips together in a flat line, knowing he isn't going to budge on this until I tell him, but I know telling him will only make him more furious so I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place here.

"He said..." I sigh in defeat, and look down to Harrys chest; focusing on the tattoos peeking out from his low cut collar "He asked if I was here alone. I said no I was with my boyfriend. He then said that if I got bored of my boyfriend to go find him - but then that was it, he left it there"

"Oh really?" he says, sounding way to calm all of a sudden and I look back to his face; he has that cold menacing look to it which seems to be even worse than when he's furious "Well, I'll just go find him and show him how fucking boring I am"

My brows drop while I frown at him and he pulls away from me, stepping backwards towards the door and I immediately follow him "What? Harry you can't just go - "

"Can't talk Abby, busy going to bore someone to death" he cuts me off, turning towards the door.

Oh for god fucking sake, this is ridiculous.

"Harry!" I say with my voice raising, grabbing his arm and tugging him back towards me "You can't just go around killing anything male that tries to talk to me"

He turns to face me, raising his brows with a matter of fact tone "Yes I can"

I press my hands to my face, taking a deep breath and trying to compose myself.

"Harry - you're jealous, and that's okay, but you can't act like this if someone just talks to me" I tell him, dropping my hands by my side.

"I am not jealous" he argues, acting like the idea of that is ridiculous.

"Really?" I say, lifting my brows and folding my arms over my chest "Okay then, that guy that spoke to me. Picture me kissing him at the bar, imagine he didn't just push my hair over my shoulder - just imagine him grabbing me and kissing me"

Hurt flashes across Harrys face; he scrunches it up wincing before its wiped away with rage and he throws his arms out at his sides and shouts "What the fuck Abby why would you make me fucking picture that!"

I point at him, keeping my brows raised "That right there. That feeling you have, that's being jealous"

"Well it feels a lot like wanting to fucking kill someone - I don't fucking like it, I didn't like the way he looked at you and he sure as shit had no right to touch my fucking girlfriend" he throws back, with his brows set furrowed and hard.

I give him an obvious look, pulling my face back and holding my hands up "Of course it doesn't feel good. But that doesn't mean you beat someone to death for flirting with me, he doesn't deserve that- it happens Harry, you can't stop it - what matters is how you deal with it"

Harry leans his face closer to me, and he looks even more angry, like the image of me kissing someone has only see him off even more. Granted - that probably wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had, especially when he's been drinking on top of it.

"Did you like him talking to you - touching you? Is that it - that why you're defending him? Did you enjoy it? Did you want him to kiss you?" he sneers, narrowing his eyes at me but there's the briefest wash of insecurity on his face that I would have missed if I had of blinked.

...Wow.

Wooooooooow.

This bathroom is about to become the first place I met Harry and the place I strangle him to death.

I press my hands to my forehead, and laugh in disbelief under my breath "Are you actually being fucking serious right now?"

I know this is new for Harry, and dealing with all these emotions is overwhelming but he doesn't need to act like a complete jack ass about it.

"Answer my question. Did you like it?" he repeats, his voice coming out firm and sharp.

"Of course I didn't like it you bloody moron!" I shout, throwing my hands up in the air. Feeling far too frustrated and frankly having him say that hurt, especially with how strongly I feel about him and how apparent I've tried to make it while still not overwhelming him.

Harry keeps his expression hard, his brows creasing deeper and he doesn't even flinch at the pitch of my voice but now I'm the one that's yelling and I can't seem to stop.

"I'm not defending him either! I can't believe you just said that! Me telling you that you can't keep going around acting like a god damn cave man is not defending him!" my voice only gets louder, and I point at him "If I wanted his damn attention I wouldn't have said I have a boyfriend. I turned him down straight away because I want you, you're all I want even if you're acting like a fucking dick right now!"

Harry goes to reply, but I cut him off; yelling while I point a firm finger to gesture for him to shut up so I continue my rant.

"And another thing! You're not the only one that gets jealous Harry! But you don't see me storming around trying to smash every girls face in that salivates at you here - which a lot do, and to top it off you've probably already actually fucked them. I had to stand there and listen to nipple sticker fucking Stacey rub in my face all the women you've been with, that you see most nights when you're here - including her, and how do you think that felt?" I throw my hands out in question, but apparently I'm not finished with my shouting.

Fuck he just makes me so angry sometimes.

"Do you think I enjoyed that? Not to mention I've had to watch women fucking dry humping you in front of me before as well! Stacey tried to tell me you were sleeping with people here behind my back, but did you see me walking around cracking heads open? No! Because I trust you and I was going to talk to you about it!"

Harrys brows raise, and he starts to say something again but I butt in "And one more thing! Stop fucking dragging me around like a damn rag doll when you're in a bad mood. I've had enough of that"

I give him a firm look, my chest heaving from all of the adrenaline from my outburst and I fold my arms in front of myself.

He gives me an 'are you done?' expression, and I give a stubborn nod; unable to hide just how bloody irritated he bloody has me.

His own mood has seemed to flip like a light switch, when he tilts his head and searches his eyes over my face.

"You get jealous? Of the thought of me with other women?"

That's all he got from that? I'm going to genuinely develop an eye twitch, I can feel it coming.

Eye Twitch Abby, that's what I'm going to be known as from now on.

I blink at him, my brows pinching together as I wonder how one single human can be this frustrating so effortlessly.

"No Harry I just love thinking about you with other women, it's right up there with getting a paper cut in between my damn fingers - feels great" I deadpan, clenching my jaw when I see his lips quirk at the corners.

He steps forward, taking hold of my waist and leans his face down to ghost his lips over mine but I pull my face back.

"No I'm being serious Harry, you hurt my feelings - you can't act the way you just did, ignore everything I just said and then try and kiss me like nothing happened" I say, not willing to just let him distract me with those damn lips of his.

He flicks his eyes between my own, rolling his lips inside his mouth as he wets them and pulls me closer to him.

"Wasn't going to ignore what you said, just trying to make up for bein' an angry dickhead"

"Most people would apologise for something like that" I point out and he gives me a flat look.

"We've been over this" he says, his brows twitching together while he keeps his stare on my face "You know how I am with that"

My chest deflates but I try not to let it show on my face - because I do know how he is with that. And while Harry has made giant strides with himself, it's reminder of where I should keep my expectations for now.

I think its more so the fact the thought goes through my head 'How can I expect him to say I love you when he can't even say the word sorry yet'

"Doesn't mean I don't feel bad though, or that I don't wanna make it up to you" he adds, his lips pressing together when he notices the falter in my stern expression and his face softens.

"Thought guilt was useless and you didn't feel it?" I ask, giving him a knowing look.

"Didn't feel a lot of things before I met you Abby" he points out, and gives me a gentle push to urge me to start walking backwards "Gets confusing, don't know how to handle it and sometimes I just get angry cause I don't know what's going on"

"You don't say? Never would have noticed" I say with a flat tone, referring to the borderline tantrum he just chucked.

He keeps leading me backwards, walking us into the empty bathroom stall and releases my waist briefly to turn and lock the door before facing me again.

"What is your obsession with this damn toilet stall?" I ask, raising my brows in question.

Harry shrugs his shoulders, grasping my hips and turning us around so my back is facing the door "Memories" he says simply.

It's odd to think a graffitied toilet stall in a club is something to get sentimental over, but here we are.

He urges me back until my shoulders hit the door, pressing his body flush against mine and leans his face closer "I wanna be the only one that gets to touch you" he says, lowering his voice but still keeps it soft "That gets to kiss you - thinking about someone else with you feels like I'm getting kicked in the stomach, watching someone hit on you felt like that too"

"Get worried about you finding someone better, that doesn't come with all the shit I do -  not fucked up like me, didn't mean to fly off the handle like that" he explains and I frown, my annoyance simmering down over the insecurity in his voice.

"I don't want better or worse Harry, I just want you and I don't know how many other ways I can show that to you. I just need you to work on this whole kick teeth in first and ask questions later when it comes to things like tonight - just try talking to me first okay? I don't want anyone else touching or kissing me except you" I assure him, moving my arms up to wrap around his neck.

His hands smooth down my hips to my thighs,  dipping them under the hem of my dress and running them back up to rest on the skin above my underwear.

"Not use to caring about this kind of shit" he dips his head down, pressing his warm lips against my neck, dragging them up my skin and mumbling "I'll work on it more; and not pulling you around when I'm bein' a moody asshole, I shouldn't do that."

I sigh at the feeling of his breath tickling my skin, goosebumps erupting down my arms while he trails kisses up my throat and back down to my collar bone.

"You know that girl was lying don't you?" he asks, lifting his face back to hover close to mine and focuses his gaze on my eyes "Sayin' about me and other women, I haven't touched anyone - last time I was with anyone besides you was the night after I drove you home, when you were here drunk months ago. It was stupid, fuckin' hated it, all I could think about was you when I was with her. Haven't been near anyone else since."

I feel a twist in my stomach over the thought of him with sleeping with someone the night after he took me home, slept in my bed and left. But, I was still with Andy and we weren't together back then, I don't have a place to be upset with him over it - still, the image in my head of it sucks to think about.

"I know she was lying - just was a shitty thing to hear thats all, I'm human. Hearing about you and other women doesn't feel nice" I tell him, but there's a small hint of discomfort in my voice over the thoughts in my head.

He brushes his lips against mine, before capturing and caressing my mouth with his own; kissing me like he's trying to reassure me over who he really wants, it's lustful and tender at the same time, his slick tongue slipping into my mouth to trace against mine.

He pushes his centre against me, his excitement growing as he trails his hand down to take a hold of my thigh and hook it over his hip, and starts to grind himself against me.

The taste and feel of his mouth, the neediness that's becoming more heated from him while he deepens the kiss starts to swirl excitement in my own belly, my body responding like a chemical reaction I have no conscious control over.

He's potassium and I'm water, the second we interact it can't help but become explosive.

He slides his palm up my bare thigh, grasping my behind and squeezing it; pulling me harder against him while his breathing starts to shallow.

I thread my fingers into the back of his soft hair, that's gotten longer and more unruly since I first saw him again all those months ago.

He breaks his lips from mine, starting to pant with his voice becoming hoarse and laced with that sensual drawl "No one will ever get to have me like you do Abby, I'm yours alright? Everyone else can fuck off"

There's promise in his thick tone that has my stomach fluttering to mix with the excitement sparking in it, and I pull his face back to mine, attacking his lips with the tension from both of us spilling out into the kiss.

His gives the flesh of my behind one last rough squeeze, thrusting his centre against me to show just how desperate he's feeling and pushes my leg down from around him; pulling his hips back to move his hands to his belt, undoing it quickly, followed by his pants and tugging them down with his briefs enough to free himself while our kissing becomes sloppier and more frantic.

He removes one of my arms from around his neck, pushing my hand down to his erection, and I obediently follow his silent suggestion; wrapping my fingers around his solid smooth length and start slow strokes, trying to offer him some relief.

He moans into our messy wet kiss, and my core tingles at the sound; starting that aching throb that ends up making my body scream for him to touch me.

One of his large hands trails and roams over my waist and stomach, going up to palm my breasts over my cotton dress, taking greedy handfuls while his other hand slips up my dress and snakes it's way into my panties; ghosting his fingers up my slit between my thighs.

My hips shift against his hand without thought, silently begging him to touch me while I tighten my fist around his length, feeling it twitch and throb in my grip when I slide my hand up and circle it over his sensitive tip that's already leaking with his anticipation; earning a deep whine in the back of his throat.

He dips his fingers between my damp folds, flooded with arousal and he explores my sensitive skin in teasing strokes before resting the pads of his digits against my swollen nerves, stroking against them and I suck in a sharp breath, whimpering at the feeling.

He rips his lips from mine, thrusting his hips against my hand and pants in heavy breaths while he focuses his lust drunk eyes on my flushed face.

"I wanna be the only one that makes you this wet, that gets to feel this" he murmurs, watching my reactions on my face when my lips part as he starts to rub his fingers against my clit faster; making my body shudder.

He sucks in a hiss through his teeth, that morphs into a drawn out moan falling out of his mouth when his lips part as my hand works his length, pumping my grip around him quicker.

"You're the only one that makes me feel like this" he pants, flicking his fingers against me with more purpose and building that feeling in my abdomen that only makes the throb between my legs thrum harder.

"Only one my cock aches for till I can't fuckin take it any more, feeling how perfect it is when I'm buried inside you - only want you touching me like this" he continues, starting to sound like he's mindlessly rambling whatever thoughts are in his head, too caught up in his own fever.

His brows crease as he watches my head roll back, a breathy high pitched moan strangling it's way out of my throat as I circle my centre against his fingers, pinching my eyes shut at how good it feels.

"Fuck" he sighs under his breath, slowly slipping his hand away and pulling it from my underwear and takes my hand wrapped around his length, removing it and steps forward; his movements becoming quick and harsh when he grabs behind my thighs and hoists me up until my legs wrap around him.

"Hold on to the top of the door" he orders, reaching underneath my thigh to grip his length in between us, using his other free hand to push that fabric of my underwear aside to expose my heat.

I follow what he says, holding onto the top of the door with my arms bent near my head and he leans forward to nip at my lower lip, running his tongue over it as he traces the tip of his erection up and down my folds through my arousal.

"M'gonna fuck you against this door, just like I wanted to the first night I met you" he pants against my mouth, positioning himself at my entrance and applying a teasing pressure there "Then m'gonna take you home and fuck you again in the shower, show you how badly I always want you and no one else - you want that? Is that what want baby?"

I give him a desperate nod, panting just as heavily as he is and push my hips down to try and encourage him to go further "Yes - I just want you. Please, need you"

Harry sinks into me, only inching in just past his tip and pauses, removing his hands to use one to take a vice grip on my behind while the other takes a hold of my jaw "You want me? You got me little mouse, always had me - always will"

He snaps his hips forward, sinking himself into my completely and we both gasp at the feeling; my legs tightening around his hips while I grip the top of the door harder.

"Shi- Oh god" he hisses, drawing his hips back to only thrust them forward in a sharp harsh motion, groaning at the feeling of my muscles tensing and stretching around him.

His hand slips from my jaw to grasp around my throat, his fingers pinching in at the sides; his mouth crashing against mine to catch both of our moans while he starts to fuck into me with deep, frantic thrusts.

He uses his grip on my ass to pull me harder against him, to meet each time his hips snap forward and my stomach coils at the feeling, the sounds of our heavy breathing and mindless noises filling the bathroom to mixed with the muffled thump from the bass of the music playing in the club.

Images flash in my head of the first night we met, being pinned against the door like this and being so close to doing this exact thing with him, but never in a million years thinking that this is where we would end up.

His lips pull from mine, his face dropping to rest next to my neck and his grunts only become louder and more salacious while he drives into me with more blunt force, the door feeling like its not even going to stay on the hinges as it bangs with each thrust.

Our bodies are burning, writhing together while we both get lost in what we're feeling, the pleasure pulling noises and facial expressions from both of us that seem like we're caught in so much bliss it's painful.

All of the anger and frustration from tonight is mixing with the adoring feelings we have for each other, and rippling out into other, being poured into every thrust, kiss, touch or sound leaving us.

"Fuck Abby - Is this what you needed? Needed me like this?" he growls through his teeth, his voice straining from all of his energy being put into how madly he's slamming himself into me; knocking my own ragged breaths straight out of me while I cry out broken sounds any time I can manage to catch some air.

I swallow, trying to figure out how to use words, and I whine out a pathetic 'yes' and his grip tightens around the sides of my neck; making my pulse ring in my ears, the pressure fromvit shooting electricity straight down my spine to between my legs.

"Can anyone else make you feel this good Abby? Make you- fuck, Make you feel the way I do?" he stutters, choking on his moans between his words as he brings his face back to rest his forehead against my own.

"No - no, just - ah! Just you" I whimper, feeling that familair tightening in my stomach, being wound up by his length hammering into me, hitting that place inside me that was already sensitive from how turned on he had me before he even started fucking me.

I know this is his own way of reassuring and soothing his emotions and insecurities he had from tonight, as well as trying to appease my own and I can't really find myself complaining about it at the moment because it feels incredible.

I can feel my orgasm speeding towards me, and Harry is only driving it there faster.

"I'm - I'm so close, please don't stop - harder, please - ah ...fuck!" I whine, my moans and gasps starting to shriek out if me as the pressure starts to feel unbearable in my abdomen, tightening and constricting to the point I'd give anything for it to unravel.

Harry grunts out a loud rough growl, digging his nails into the flesh of my behind to slam my centre against his; using all of his strength to fuck into me at a brutal pace to push me over the edge.

It only takes a few harsh thrusts before my orgasm is crippling my whole body, imploding from my centre and gushing through me; leaving me writhing and seizing against the door while I scream out, not even caring about where we are and too caught up in the bliss of it all.

Harry continues to fuck me through it relentlessly, sharp guttural moans shouting out from deep in is chest as he feels me clamp and tremble around him, until his movements become uneven and he starts chanting out strings of 'fuck fuck fuck fuck' in tune with his strained movements.

Harrys body tenses while he slams his hips forward, sinking himself into me completely and cries out while he buries his face against my neck, removing his hand from around it to cling to the top of the door to hold himself up as his own bliss starts to rush through him.

His hips rolls against me, triggering aftershocks from my own orgasms and I gasp at the feeling, trying to hold myself up while my whole body shakes.

I'm pressed hard against the door while his body trembles, twitching as his release travels through his body and to his centre, spilling out in warm spurts inside of me; listening to him whimper and grunt against my neck helplessly as he tries to ride the sensations out.

"God damn" he pants after a couple of minutes, both of our chests heaving as we try and piece ourselves back together; my head falling back against the door while I close my eyes and wait for the blissful fog to clear from my mind.

"My fuckin legs nearly gave out from that" he laughs under his breath, pressing several lazy kisses along my neck while he tries to compose himself.

"I can relate to that feeling" I joke, my voice sounding hoarse from how dry my mouth feels and practically screaming bloody murder in that bathroom.

He pulls his face back to look at me, my hooded eyes barely open enough to see him but I can still make out his flushed face, and the sheen of sweat coating his brow.

His eyes search over my features, and a lazy smug smirk pulls on his lips over how literally fucked I look.

"You good baby?" he asks, stealing a chaste kiss before pulling back to look at me again.

I give him a tired nod, humming in response and my breathing is finally returning to somewhat of a normal pace.

"So..." he starts, removing his hand from the top of the door and takes my arms to wrap them around his neck.

"What do you think darling, think you'll ever find me boring?"

Really? He's still hung up on that? What that guy said actually got to him that much?

I still, dropping my head forward to look at him with a deadpan expression and lift my brows "Seriously Harry? Was this why I just about got fucked through this door? For you to prove a point?"

Harry shakes his head, but still keeps the smirk that says he's pleased with himself "No... I just really wanted you, and been thinking about fucking you against this door since we met - wanted to finish what we started that night ... But"

He purses his lips, tilting his head "I may have also wanted to make sure you weren't bored... Just a tad"

I roll my tired eyes, leaning forward to press a quick kiss; realising more just how tonight played on his insecurities he usually tends to hide a lot better "You'll never be boring Harry, a pain in the ass maybe - but never boring, don't ever worry about that"

A sly look glints in his eyes, and he lowers them at me with a mischievous stare and moves his hands to take a firm grip on my behind "I can be a pain in the ass if you really want"

.... I beg your pardon?

"You just can't help yourself with that dirty mind of yours can you?" I say, my eyes widening at what he's insinuating.

"There's a lot of things I'd like to help myself to Abby, don't you worry" he quips with a suggestive raise of his brows, giving my ass a firm squeeze.

He doesn't give me a chance to respond, or really gather whether he's actually being serious or just teasing me before he leans in for another kiss, keeping this one slow and tender before he speaks again.

He nudges his nose with mine, getting that cheeky tone to his voice again "C'mon, let's go - I wanna take my girl home and have that shower I promised her"

***
Me after I post these chapters:

But also me:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 528 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
86.3M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
2.5K 210 42
My hands instinctively move to his hair as I fall into a bliss of pleasure. His lips trail from my jaw to my shoulder, making my body burn and tingle...