The Kingpin's sister

By Baabiiee_doll

Whenever you hear the name Kimani Sumner in the streets of the.Bronx, her older brother, KJ's, name is spoken... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051

008

30.2K 1.1K 1.6K
By Baabiiee_doll

After a few hours of my mom helping me clean myself up and her basically hovering over me the entire night. I was able to fall asleep around 3 in the morning and I slept pretty laie in to the day

I woke up to my phone ringing a couple of times with text messages from Ebony.

My eyes were still adjusting and it was a bit hard to see threw my swollen eyes but I was able to make out the text messages that Ebony had sent me. All the things from the other night slowly began to rush back to me, I did order my brother and father to take Reggie's life and now he's gone. The sharp and unsettling pain that was plaguing my stomach was finally gone, as if knowing that he is dead brought me some ease or payback.

'Good'

I sent my text to Ebony and dropped my phone on the bed beside me. I know I am going to regret my actions later on, that all of this anger will become sadness but right now it felt good.

As I was lying in my bed, a heard a light knock at my door. It was as if whoever was at the was unsure of knocking on it.

"Come in."

The door slowly slid open and Dash's face popped in. "I thought i'd come check on ya." he checked behind him before sliding in to the room and closing the door. "You feeling any better?"

"I mean only what? like a couple hours passed, feel like I was ran over by a truck head on." throwing my blanket over my face so he could not see me. "Who did it?" my question was vague but clear.

"That shit don't matter its done, he got exactly what he deserved... but I got you something and don't get a bigger head than you already do."

chuckling a bit at Dash's comment and sat up revealing my face to him. Hoping he did not think I looked too repulsive. Dash left out the door before opening it back with a small brown and white dog in his hands.

"Like I said, do not get a big head about this it doesn't mean shit." He placed the dog on the bed and it wobbled up to me until it was on my lap. "It's a red nose pit, a boy."

"What is this for?" I picked up the tiny dog enveloping him in my arms tightly. "is this because I got beat up?"

"No, when you came with me for that run and that guy was wildin' on you, I noticed the way you was looking at his dog." Dash's eyes never met mine as he stood in front me. "Don't tell your brother I did this."

"Thank you.... "

He didn't wait for a reply as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

After a few hours with my furry friend, I decided to call him King. My mom always told me to treat the man in my life as a King and since he is the only one, I guess it will be him.

Although I was trying to hide my face from the public , it was close enough to stop me from heading down stairs I still went anyways.

"How's mommy's baby!"

I rolled my eyes at the way my mother greeted me but couldn't hide the smile it caused. "I'm feeling a little better, even better now" I held out King from behind my back.  "I named him King."

"Where did this lil man come from?"

"Hopefully not a secret admirer." My dad voice from behind me caused me to jump almost dropping King.

"Wouldn't want another dead body on our hands." KJ chuckled pulling a few bags in setting them by the door. KJ seemed hesitant to look at me but still landed a kiss on my cheek. "And you stole m nickname and gave it to your dog?"

"Unlike you, he truly will be a King." I smiled placing King on the floor letting him explore the house. "Please... please don't joke like that.."

"Who gave him to you?" Dad questioned with a raised eyebrow. "You didn't leave the house and nobody came in but Dash.."

My heart started to race as I felt all eyes on me. I mean it's a Dog, it isn't like he gifted me anything out of pocket

"Dash.. Dash didn't get me King..." it was all I could manage to say.

I mean how bad would it be if they knew ?

"That nigga knows better than to even be in a room alone with you." KJ's face twisted in anger. " all my bros know you're off limits none of them should be gifting you shit if you wanted a dog you should of just asked me."

"Can you stop with the over protective brother shtick..." I rolled my eyes picking up King who was circling around my feet. "Where are you going anyways."

"Dad and I have some business out of town." KJ seemed a little aggravated about my comment.m but it had to be said and I'll say it again.

"We will just be gone for a few days l, Dash is going to look after you girls."

"I don't need a man to look after me." I muffled.

"Why are we changing the subject about who bought the d-"

"It's not even like that, we live in a tough area and all of us have bright red targets on our backs for living here, I don't doubt my two favorite ladies can handle themselves but just for my own mind to be at ease." My dad cut of KJ and gave me a warm smile.

A car honk outside which I'm guessing was an indication for the two of them to leave out.

"Enjoy the few days without us." KJ smiled picking up the few bags to bring to the car.

Dad kissed me on my forehead before giving mom a tight hug and kiss.

"I got the house on lock King" Dash's voice could be heard from the back of the house.

"Good looks bro!"

The two of them left leaving just mom and I standing in the living room

"I'm glad your dad is leaving honestly, I could use some rest." Mom had a sly smile on her face.

"Rest from wh- oh ew! Mom gross!" I shouted using my arm to cover Kong's ears "not in front of my dog !"

"You know what this calls for !" Aunt Toya yelled as she came down the steps. "A sisters night out ! Just like we use to !"

"Bitch ! Yes! We should hit thunder clutch" Mom expresses the same excitement that Aunt Toya displayed

It was nice to see the two of them getting along, not arguing over the fact that my Aunt was constantly after my dads attention

"You want to come along sweetie?" Aunt Toya asked.

"No, I'll just take King here up stairs and sleep until my face looks normal again."

I had a feeling that if I stayed around any longer the two kg them would protest. I made my way up stairs with King and crawled in to bed.

I decided before. I took my nap to add a photo of my baby to Instagram.

I didn't know what time I passed out but I knew when I woke up A Boogie wit da Hoodie was on blast throughout the house. I checked my phone and noticed that it was 9:15 PM.

King was weirdly enough sleep curled in to a little ball by my side.

The loud music seemed to make the entire house shake.

"This fucking asshole..." I said to myself as I climbed out of bed to storm in to my brothers room where the source of the music was coming from.

KJ was the only one with a surround sound system in his room.

As I swung open the door I found Dash comfortably sitting on KJ's bed playing his Xbox.

I didn't say anything as I made my way over to the stereo turning it off.

"Could you be anymore rude?" I questioned

"That was loud the entire time your ass was sleep, you're just now deciding to be an asshole about it huh?" Dash had a smirk on his face causing me to grow even angrier.

He took the remote to the stereo that was beside him and turned it back making it even louder.

"I turned it off once again. "Stop it please I'm just tying to sleep."

"You slept all day, get up."  He was still holding the remote and without hesitation he started the A boogie song once again.

"We playing like that huh?" shaking my head not ready to take defeat I bent down and searched for the wire to the stereo and once located I snatched it out of the wall. "Now goodnight."

As I stood back up to face Dash, he was already standing in front of me.

"Move so I can plug it back in."

"No!" I placed my hand on his hard chest giving it a small shove, he barely moved.

"Don't do that."

"Just move! Leave it unplugged!" I shouted shoving him a lot harder this time causing him to stumble back.

"All over some damn music? Calm the fuck down !" Dash's voice never got loud but the tone changed a bit.

"Fuck you!"

I had to admit it was stupid to start an argument over music, it was stupid to insult someone who could easily kill me if he wanted and if it wasn't for my family he could get away with it.

Dash bit at his lip before dropping the Xbox controller and rushing to close the space between us, my body was pushed into the stereo completely shaking the stand causing things that weren't too heavy to fall to my feet.

"Calm the fuck down!" His voice was now loud, it caused my insides to rattle. He had on hand held down and his body pushed against mine.

"F-fine..." I pursed my lips and looked away.

Dash backed away, "my fault just watch what you say" he looked down at the stuff he caused to drop to the floor and groaned.

Stepping forward, I rested two hands on Dash's chest.

"Are you going to push me again?"

Using my tippy toes to close the space between the two of us. I kissed him but he pushed me away.

"You're trying to get me 6 feet under with Reggie huh?" Dash laughed. "That shit is a no you gotta go."

"I won't tell anyone."

"Where this coming from ? You like being roughed up ? That shit gets ya engines going?"

He was laughing at me now.

"Whatever!" I didn't want to sit around and be rejected and made fun of.

"Come here." That was all Dash said before he scooped me up in to his arms , I wrapped my legs around his waist and wasted no time continuing the kiss he rejected moments ago.

His lips were soft and inviting, although his entire exterior was rough and mean his kiss was soft and warm.

Dash placed his hands on my ass as a way of holding me up.

As the soft kiss came to an end, the energy between the two of us became intense. Our tongues in a middle of a wrestling match as hands were frantically trying to take clothes off.

Dash still held me up in his arms until the only clothing left to get rid of was my pajama bottoms. He threw me on to the bed and slid the bottoms off with ease.

"Hold up." He searches through the top of KJ's drawer pulling out a golden magnum wrapper.

I felt a sigh of relief not having to stop him to say anything.

Once he was naked and fully geared up he was smirking down at me.

"What the hell is that face for?" I asked.

"You're in trouble.... that's what it means."

Dash climbed on top of me , continuing our recently parted kiss as his fingers spread my lips and entered my wetness.

His fingers moved quickly swirling my insides around. I could feel myself growing wetter and wetter  the deeper his fingers went.

"I want you."

"What was that?" He teased. "You want what?"

"I want your cock inside me." I sounded like a whimpering baby, I hated it but it has been so long since I had any fun like this. 

This was long overdue

Sliding his fingers out of my wet center , he held the two fingers up to me and I sucked my juices off of his fingers.

Dash grinned standing up he flipped me over with one arm.

"Arch that back for me." He instructed as he stood behind me.

I did as he asked, although I'm usually against being told what to do but during affectionate moments like this I was very submissive.

He took hold of my hips, I could feel his cock massaging my lips before sliding himself in with one swift moment

"S-shit.."

"You so tight and wet.." Dash growled, slapping my ass extremely hard a few times. "Ready for this work babygirl?"

I nodded gripping at the sheets of the bed.

His first few strokes were slow but hard, I wasn't exactly sure who was home and realized I definitely should of been considered way before now but I stuffed my face in a pillow to muffle my moans.

"Don't hide it... I like the way you whimper for me." He took a handful of my  hair using it to pull me up enough so his right hand could grip at my throat. "Don't be quiet, nobodies home."

Dash placed his foot up on the bed , which was a clear sign I knew that things were going to get even more rough from here.

His slow hard strokes now became fast and hard.

The room was filled with my pleasure filled moans, my insides being rearranged and the sound of my ass slapping against his body.

This encounter lasted for the next half an hour , I had no idea sex could feel this good or maybe he was just this good at it.

The fact that we were doing it in my brothers room on his bed had to add to the excitement and I pray he never finds out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 270 27
KD Bryant has just moved from Philadelphia to California with her little brother, the up and coming basketball star, Kobe Bryant, and her boyfriend...
24.7K 844 22
-Can be read as a stand alone- Heart: In the streets of Atlanta it is what many will die behind, and what many will get themselves killed trying to p...
114K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
291K 10.9K 86
"They call you princess?" Aiden's bright green eyes followed my every move. I gulped, pulling a lose curl behind my ear nervously at his scrutinizing...